"I've placed only one order with Wirester. Arrived on time. Great prices. I'll be back when the time requires it.

"I order the plastic cover for my cellphone got exactly what i order and fast thanks guys keep up the good work! :)"

"Great prices, great selection, and prompt delivery! Need I say more! I WILL return to Wirester for future purchases!"

"I found Wirester to have a large selection, good prices, and I received my order in a timely manner. I would recommend shopping there."

"My experience was excellent. I received my merchandize in a timely fashion and the product was exactly what i ordered and the quality was very good as well. "

"Very helpfull, when my product was on back order they switched it out for somthing in stock.... Very fast shipping, would do business again!"

"Wirestar had a great selection of cell phone accessories and I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I used Paypal payment service and it was very easy to use. Best of all I got free shipping on the items I purchased, and I didn't have to by a specified dollar amount to receive it. I received my shipment by mail 5 business days after I had placed my order without any problems. I would recommend Wirestar if your looking for good products at great prices."

"smooth easy transaction, quality products"

"Quality wasn't as I expected. Most likely will not order again."

"I ordered a silicone "skin" case for my Blackberry 8330. The ordering was fairly simple (much simpler and quicker than another online supplier); and the delivery relatively quick. Unfortunately, the quality of the item when it arrived was terrible. It does not fit the Blackberry well; there's a gap on one side almost as if the case is either defective or was smashed in the mail causing it to permanently bulge on one side. This was a replacement for a similar style case (tire tread pattern) that was MUCH thicker and really protected my Blackberry well (I lost it somehow). I didn't realize from the picture that this one would be so thin...it really doesn't protect the Blackberry at all; also the color looked much darker online.

This is the first time I've ordered something online without being 100% sure what i was getting. I won't do it again...from this seller or any other.

The ordering/charging/shipping experience was fine...just not happy with the product quality. For $9.00 it's probably not worth my time trying to contact them for a return or replacement.

"I was able to find what I was looking for at a great price. On top of that they shipped my purchase with great timing and I just love my new snap on cover for my Pantech Laser phone! I will defiantly be coming back to this site to buy more accessories for my phone! And I have already recommended this site to several of my friends!"

"My order arrived exactly as described. This was the first time I've shopped at this company and I would definitely do it again. Prompt delivery. "

"Prompt delivery, and the items delivered were exactly as represented... Thanks Wirester!"

modified review This review was modified by Dmblnd on December 12 2010 06:56:53 AM

"It took 9 days to receive the wrong case for my phone. They sent an i8000 case instead of an i920. They don't take phone calls, so there is no way to iron out the problem in one email and it can take several days to receive a response. They also do not cross ship even if they send the wrong item. It took me 5 emails and two weeks to iron this out. Hate that I'm tied up with slow process (i.e. please send us the sku, wait a day, etc) and that my new phone is still unprotected. The net net is it can be a hassle and it could take more than a month from start to finish. I will probably just return this one and order from another company. "

modified review This review was modified by dem1an on October 31 2010 06:49:20 AM

"I ordered a iPhone 3G video cable that they said was supported on iphone 3G. It did not work on my phone. When I returned the item, they deducted a service charge as well as I had to pay the return postage. I will not buy from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by mustafahamid on November 22 2008 05:37:31 AM

Wirester is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wirester is not a merchant member
Wirester does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!