Stores > Wirester

• Wirester

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I was pleased with speedy delivery and low price. But was disappointed that the product had scuff marks all over the back of it. I understand you get what you pay for, but considering the shipping fees were almost 3x as much as the cost of the product that it would have arrived in better condition. there was no damage to the package so it makes me assume it was scuffed up prior to shipping. :-("

"Amazing product. Fit the phone perfectly and extremely fast shipping! Arrived a week and a half before the scheduled delivery! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by ANeita3 on May 05 2015 05:14:28 PM

"I've placed only one order with Wirester. Arrived on time. Great prices. I'll be back when the time requires it.

"I order the plastic cover for my cellphone got exactly what i order and fast thanks guys keep up the good work! :)"

"Great prices, great selection, and prompt delivery! Need I say more! I WILL return to Wirester for future purchases!"

"I found Wirester to have a large selection, good prices, and I received my order in a timely manner. I would recommend shopping there."

"My experience was excellent. I received my merchandize in a timely fashion and the product was exactly what i ordered and the quality was very good as well. "

"Very helpfull, when my product was on back order they switched it out for somthing in stock.... Very fast shipping, would do business again!"

"Wirestar had a great selection of cell phone accessories and I found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I used Paypal payment service and it was very easy to use. Best of all I got free shipping on the items I purchased, and I didn't have to by a specified dollar amount to receive it. I received my shipment by mail 5 business days after I had placed my order without any problems. I would recommend Wirestar if your looking for good products at great prices."

"smooth easy transaction, quality products"

"Quality wasn't as I expected. Most likely will not order again."

"I ordered a silicone "skin" case for my Blackberry 8330. The ordering was fairly simple (much simpler and quicker than another online supplier); and the delivery relatively quick. Unfortunately, the quality of the item when it arrived was terrible. It does not fit the Blackberry well; there's a gap on one side almost as if the case is either defective or was smashed in the mail causing it to permanently bulge on one side. This was a replacement for a similar style case (tire tread pattern) that was MUCH thicker and really protected my Blackberry well (I lost it somehow). I didn't realize from the picture that this one would be so thin...it really doesn't protect the Blackberry at all; also the color looked much darker online.

This is the first time I've ordered something online without being 100% sure what i was getting. I won't do it again...from this seller or any other.

The ordering/charging/shipping experience was fine...just not happy with the product quality. For $9.00 it's probably not worth my time trying to contact them for a return or replacement.

"I was able to find what I was looking for at a great price. On top of that they shipped my purchase with great timing and I just love my new snap on cover for my Pantech Laser phone! I will defiantly be coming back to this site to buy more accessories for my phone! And I have already recommended this site to several of my friends!"

"My order arrived exactly as described. This was the first time I've shopped at this company and I would definitely do it again. Prompt delivery. "

"Prompt delivery, and the items delivered were exactly as represented... Thanks Wirester!"

This review was modified by Dmblnd on December 12 2010 06:56:53 AM

Share Wirester's store rating

Wirester is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wirester is not a merchant member
Wirester does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!