"This outfit is just internet THEFT plane and simple. "

"This site "wireless unlocks" is a complete scam, they used to be known as VERSICO but people realised they were getting ripped off so the company changed its name to wireless unlocks.They will take your money and say they will send you an unlock code, but in reality all they do is say call your phone network to get hold of the unlock code.Word of advice, if you need a phone unlocking go into a shop, not online."

"Within a years time, I tried this web site twice to unlock phones. Both times they took my money and took longer than promised to respond. Both times they were unsuccessful. The second time they offered a full refund that would be back within 7 days. I emailed and received no response for 3 weeks. I went to file a dispute with paypal and they offered a quick DOUBLE money back and a free unlock if I wouldn't dispute the charge. I did receive some money back, not DOUBLE and not in the time frame that was offered. I let them try to unlock another phone, using the free code I was given and received no response. Stay away from these losers. Go to ebay for an unlocking deal."

"I provided all the information they asked. They still did not refund my payment it's been four weeks. Beware and stay away from them."

"www.wirelessunlocking.com sales@wirelessunlocks.net

Warning: This company just gets your money and don't deliver the service.

"I have been asking for the unlock failure and nobody seems to bother me. It has been one month plus since they told me to give me refund. Wireless unlocks is really not trustable"

"No unlock code just a bunch of excueses.
Contactd paypal and credit card company,

modified review This review was modified by drew747 on August 27 2008 04:28:22 PM

"3 months and counting...
I got the same email you did but no response
refund or email in regards to my refund.
My bad I thought they were reputable.

"I ordered a phone unlocking code for a telephone which I purchased in the UK to use there, and wished to use in Canada while there.
I received an email explaining that "on this occasion we have no solution available to unlock your phone. We apologise ... You will be issued a full refund from ourselves, please allow up to seven days for this to reach your bank account (although it is usually faster than this). The refunds generally go straight into your card account or bank account."
I responded to the email requesting payment, and also requested payment through PayPal, but no response or payment was received in 12 days. I sent another email, this time to the email address on the web site, not the one which had told me that they could not provide a code. The refund came through very promptly after that.

modified review This review was modified by jrobin on June 08 2008 09:48:56 PM

Wireless Unlocks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wireless Unlocks is not a merchant member
Wireless Unlocks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!