Stores > Wireless Emporium

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-04-29

OOOPS!

"My shipment was week late because someone should have checked my address,"

2016-04-26

"One of the products was not exactly what I imagine. One case was too big for my phone."

2016-04-23

Excellent quick shipping

"Very satisfied with the iPhone 6 Plus case that I ordered shipping was in a few days overall experience was excellent"

2016-04-22

Cover Couture

"The covers were exactly what I needed

2016-04-21

Cord does NOT fit the phone it said it would

"It takes a long time to charge my phone with this cord that was described to be used for my phone. The one cord I ordered would not charge my phone and the one I ordered for my husband phone worked by took longer than the original Samsung cord. I have a Samsung S3 and my husband's is a Samsung 5 tough phone. I will be contacting this company. "

2016-04-18

No headphones sent, a pen was sent instead

"The headphones were on the packing slip but not sent a pen was substituted"

2016-04-17

Quick Quality!!

"I ordered a phone case online and came within 3 to 4 days very good service really like the phone case even had free headphones! I'll definitely look into buying something else from the website"

Tracking info not good

"Very satisfied with proudct. Very unsatisfied with tracking. Four days with no tracking info was just a bit too much."

Time Lapse

"The time from when I received notification that my order had been received and then when it had shipped was several days. I still haven't received my order. I have ordered several items from Wireless emporium over the years and recollect that service was fast. Not this time."

2016-04-15

"Love everything I have ordered from them!!"

2016-04-13

A+ Customer Service

"Although the battery I ordered did not work with my phone, WE made the return easy and convenient. No hassle, no complaint. I would buy from this retailer again. "

2016-04-11

Not what I pictured.

"I plan on returning it and ordering some thing else.I do like most things I ordered but this didn't give me what I wanted."

2016-04-06

Nice covers

"Fast, easy and inexpensive"

2016-04-05

The Best Cases for MotoE (2nd Gen) Cell Phones

"In our search for protective cases for our two MotoE (2ndGen) cell phones, when we found this case from Wireless Emporium we knew our search was over. This is the best case out there for the MotoE, and they come in (3) different color combo's. They protect the phone from drops while allowing a firm grip of the phone to minimize drops in the first place. Excellent quality at a reasonable price with free shipping. We were so impressed with the first one, we ordered 3 more so we had a backup case for both of our MotoE phones. DAB"

This review was modified by dabeckett52 on April 05 2016 02:27:41 PM

2016-04-03

"Thank u for the quick delivery.. Very satisfied with the product !! "

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.