Stores > Wireless Emporium

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-11-30

Chewy Delivers

"After a bit of a glitch getting my full discount Chewy responded quickly and refunded the difference. The products I ordered arrived in 2 days. All merchandise was as described and in good condition. I will definately use them again."

2016-11-30

Where is it

"Have not received order yet"

2016-11-25

Junk!

"I bought a wired micro usb headset for a cell phome and the damn ear pieces were broken
Im so dissatisfied because they were really needed in a baf way and didnt even work!

2016-11-23

my order was received.

"the order process was easy and all items were delivered sooner than I expected. "

2016-11-23

Five star experience

"They had the right product at the right price and it was delivered on time. They even included a free ear bud just for placing the order. I will order from them again."

2016-11-22

Terrific Service

"The company kept me informed with emails and made it easy to track. My order was exactly what I wanted with great quality. I will definitely order from them again! "

2016-11-21

Quick Ship

"Everything was just as advertised. Very fast shipping. I am very satisfied and will do more business in the future. Good place to do business with."

2016-11-21

Below Par

"Ordered screen protector but product I ordered was not the correct size for the phone. only covered half the screen

2016-11-19

Very Very Disappointed and upset

"1. The Cigarette Light charger came with a break in the cord and did not work

2. The wall charger was too slow and sometimes does not work.

3. The USB to Micro Charging Cord never worked.

In total I got junk and I was charged for it.

There is no phone number for customer service for me to call.

2016-11-19

Wonderful customer service

"I've always ordered from wireless emporium. There cases are darling and so super reasonable.
When my phone broke, and I got another brand, my case came within days, no questions asked.
Will always order from them.

2016-11-18

Superrr

"Love your company, I ordered and got it in great condition...Everything is working out well. Glad I could find what I needed..."

2016-11-17

Ordered wrong item

"Wireless Emporium did everything right.....Price was right, order filled & shipped promptly, and arrived as promised. The only thing missing was a customer (me) who knew enough to order the right item. I will definitely use this company, and recommend them highly."

2016-11-16

"The order was accurate and fulfilled on time."

2016-11-15

Why no commucation.

"Almost a month and still have not received my order. Don't bother calling because noone will answer the phone. I just want my money back!!!!!!!!"

2016-11-12

Love It!

"The colors are great and it will be easy to find in my purse. I like the mix of materials and the silicone makes it easy to grip. I haven't used the kickstand for anything but I am sure it will come in handy. It fits my LG L33L perfectly.

Great price, timely delivery and a nice looking case - who could ask for more?!

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.