Stores > Wireless Emporium

Customer service: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-02-02

Skip to the phone cover

"Very reasonably prices cover for my SGalaxy 5 active which I couldn't find in any local stores because none of them fit properly. I love the fact that there were not shipping cost incurred. My auto-fill in the browser selected the wrong state because I recently moved and I didn't catch it right away. Tried all the things to contact in email and it took several days for them to get back with me. The case finally arrived but several days later another one arrived. I didn't realize it was a second case and had already opened. The email response was very courteous. Their system for changing the address right away (which I did immediately) should correct their issues faster so it doesn't double send orders. :) Cheers."

2016-01-28

Great Place For Cell Phone Equipment

"Needed Cell phone Cover and protective cover. Mail was mailed to me in a timely manner, satisfied."

2016-01-25

nifty holder

"It is a great Item just what I wanted looks and works great in my truck. its a good deal at a great price."

This review was modified by eagle4910 on January 25 2016 07:49:11 AM

2016-01-24

Extended Battery life, slippery partially open case

"The battery is noticeably better than the stock battery, but it comes with a new deeper cover for the back to accomodate its extra size. This is composed of the same polished plastic as the original. I have two problems with this cover. 1) It is very slick, and since it results in the phone being thicker, no stock cases that might give it a little grip will fit it. 2) It is very deep, but not deep enough, it does not close tight on the volume side of the phone leaving a 0.5 x5 cm gap and all the electronics completely exposed to any humidity or liquid damage. "

2016-01-22

SUPERSTAR OF ON-LINE CELLUAR PRODUCT STORES

"I have purchased from WIreless Emporium over the last several years. They have great prices, a wide variety of easy to find products and fast dependable service. This company could teach others how to treat and deal with customers. I will continue to be a loyal customer in the future. "

2016-01-20

Nice

"I always enjoy shopping with the wireless emporium prices are great and so is the service"

2016-01-20

They took my money and never dekivered!

"Placed small order on 1-9-15 as of 1-20-15 never received goods.
Tried emailing their help section, they never responded.

I would consider this a rip off, would't you ?

Zippy do da

"Order for Note 4 battery...received product exactly as advertised...have previously ordered other items...Great Service !!!"

2016-01-19

"Great selection, service, and fast delivery. "

too long in coming

"Hi

I ordered my two products in anticipation and before traveling.
Since the order did not arrive until after I left for my trip, I was forced to purchase the items last minute in a nearby store.
I wish Wireless had informed me of the date of delivery so I could have made the calculations if I wanted to complete the order or not.
Not too happy with this purchase and the price was only $1-2 less than other discount stores.

Zac

"Very good items for your cell phones at a excellent price. "

2016-01-18

DON'T BELIEVE THE 24 HR SHIPPING!

"They say most items ship in 24 hrs. It took them a WEEK just to ship my items. I still haven't received them....10 days later."

Buy Here

"Best price, service and free shipping!!!"

2016-01-18

Car charger for cell phone

"I ordered the cell phone car charger and it came promptly and as expected. I cannot tell if I am satisfied with the quality or not since I only have it a few days. My first impression is that the connection to the car might not be very stable and therefore becomes dislodged easily but I will give it another week before I complain about it."

Best Deals Ever!!

"I live in Canada and can honestly say that not only have I never found such incredible deals here like those offered by Wireless Emporium, but the selection is just amazing as well. Ordering is easy and delivery is free. What more could you ask for? Thanks Wireless Emporium."

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.