• Address: 1410 N Batavia St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Delivered quickly. good pricing."

"I got my phone cover quickly and it cost a lot less then other brands. I love it."

"Thanks for having what i was looking for and quick delivery with a good price HAPPY HOLIDAYS ;-) "

"The shipment arrived in good time, was complete. Had a little problem with the screen protector, might order a replacement at a later date, but enjoying the non reflective qualities"

"I have ordered several times from Wireless Emporium and I have never had any problems with them. I would recommend Wireless Emporium to anyone. Thank you."

"produce arrived as promised.

"I received this order fast I am complely satisfied with my order and more.

"Great experience, easy order process, quick delivery."

"I have used WE twice now and found it very easy. Easy finding what I like and easy ordering. It only takes a few days to receive my order and the free shipping is awesome! Thanks. I will use you again."

"Good and fast service!!!!!!"

"Love this place! Recommended it to family and friends! "

"My phone cover came in the mail and it was scratched. I called customer service and they were very courteous and said they would ship a new one out right away. "

"I was very satisfied with my product also it did not take long for the items to be delivered to my homeI will order items again from your website"

"I had receIved the product in short time, in adequated box, and also the gift (the earphone). I have not use yet because is a Christmas present to my grandaughter. But I m sure will work ok.
The web is easy to use and buy.

"I canceled an order for my one item ( Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 0 3 in one Armor Case w/stand Black/Purple.) # LC7-SAM-T370-AC21 for $17.99 and was informed that I'd be refunded $12.60 ??? This needs to be fixed immediately ! Duane Hawn"

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.