Stores > Wireless Emporium

• Customer Support: 800-305-1106
    • Business Hours: 8am to 4pm Mon - Fri
    • Fax: 714-278-1932

Great Company!

"... well pleased with Wireless Emporium, have been a customer for a few years now and they have always done me a good job?"

Still Waiting...

"I have been ordering from Wireless Emporium for a few years now - I just got a new phone and ordered 3 cases/covers for my Galaxy S7. I have only received two, with no real indication of when the 3rd one is supposed to be here, only that it was shipping separately. I'm sure I'll be satisfied, but the communication at this point is somewhat lacking. The two cases I HAVE received are great!!"

still waiting

" i have used this vendor in past with excellent results. Currently product is on back order, which is disappointing. I'm sure the product will come soon."

2016-08-25

My mobile accessory go to sourse

"I have purchased several items from Wireless Emporium. All were as advertised including my last purchase for my upgraded Samsung Galaxy S 7 edge.

I'm sure I will be back soon for more accessories.

2016-08-25

Awesome Accessories!

"I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy. Ordered a variety of charges for cars, House and solar. Protective Case. Etc.

Everything works as intended!

2016-08-21

Nice product

"Nice looking product was shipped."

2016-08-20

Lovely case

"The phone case is lovely but has some bubbles .

2016-08-19

"ORDER CAME IN TIMELY MANNER. PACKED WELL FOR SHIPPING"

2016-08-18

"A lot of confusion in delivery and dropped my phone and the front still shattered. 15 bucks down the drain. "

2016-08-17

"Satisfied with the timely shipping, but I think for the quality of the items they are overpriced."

2016-08-16

"Satisfied was looking all around for a case for my phone it works for me just wish there was other color options would order doffered colors if it was available "

2016-08-15

Great cover up!

"I like the case I got. I am just sorry you did not have the one I wanted with the glitter and butterflies."

2016-08-15

On the ball!

"Excellent service & products! Had questions, which Paulyne answered very efficiently & promptly. Excellent customer service via email, thanks to her!"

2016-08-13

No Customer Service

"Never call and never replied about not receiving items ordered. Don't believe that "SAME DAY SHIPPING". Never happen. Sure this will not get posted."

2016-08-11

"Fast delivery. ..good job!"

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.