Stores > Wireless Emporium

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-06-20

Cell phone case for LG G Stylo phone

"cell phone case arrived on time but the wrong case was shipped to me. Had to contact customer service about this error; customer service sent out a new order that contained the correct phone case......no charge for replacement case."

2016-06-20

"good product great price fast service"

2016-06-18

"The belt clip detached from the case the first day. I called and a replacement (different product) was sent at no charge. Good service."

2016-06-17

long wait

"You said 4-10 bussness day I ordered 6/07 it shouls it arrive today but no, expected day to receive a small phone battery I till 6/20 /2016 total13 days poor delivery "

2016-06-16

It sucked.

"It was not the correct protector. I have a Galaxy 5 active . I had to trim it to fit and now I have bubbles all over it. I am really disappointed with it."

2016-06-14

Shipping?

"Shipping is slow,they advertise same day but in reality my order was shipped in 3 days."

2016-06-13

"They are my go to wireless supply! Anything I can't find in stores, they have and it gets to me within a week ! Love this place !"

2016-06-13

"Very satisfied with the purchase and the fast processing time. The case fit perfectly and expect it to perform well."

Phone case looks good!

"Case looks like the pictured item. Haven't used it yet, but looks pretty good, especially with the 2-way stand. The shipping did not go out until 3 days after order though, even though they state 99% orders ship within 24 hours. It took a week to get to me."

My bad but you're good!

"I ordered the wrong size case for my new cell phone, but by the time I realized it, the case had already arrived! I returned the product and ordered the correct size (helps if you put your glasses on when reading product specs) and sure enough the new accessory arrived in the mail a few days later. Just a couple of days after that I received an email confirming the goods I returned had arrived and a credit note had been issued. What awesome and prompt service! Many thanks for that. "

2016-06-09

Accessories For All Them Things That Rings!

"It came, and I liked it. It was a good product that came promptly!"

No free earbuds, again!

"No problems at all with the actual product I ordered. I didn't rate 5 stars only because the promised free earbuds were not sent with the product. Honestly, I don't need them anyway, but they were promised and not delivered. Actually, this is the second time this has happened to me, or I probably would have never mentioned it. This is not a big deal at all, and I would consider buying again from w.e. if I need anything else. Don't worry about shipping the earbuds to me. I'm not at all dissatisfied and would likely never use them anyway."

2016-06-07

Attractive & Excellent Quality

"Very pleased with my purchases. I bought 2 Samsung Galaxy S7 cases one for myself & one for my husband. Very attractive & excellent quality. Received in a timely manner. I would diffidently recommend Wireless Emporium to my friends."

2016-05-31

Could improve shipping

"Product shipping was fairly slow."

2016-05-31

"I am very satisfied I finally found a case that my wife is satisfied that I won't break. "

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.