• Wireless Empori

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Always delivered when they say, prices are very competitive, and customer service is very good."

"The more important item, unfortunately was back ordered, so I have to wait for it to arrive. But I was very satisfied for the item I did get. Btw, thanks for the free head fones. I'm using them already!"

"provided product as ordered"

"The quality of the glass protector for the cell phone was not the quaity I expected and would not purchase it again.

"Everything got here on time and they work great."

"The package could have been slipped into my mail box, it was instead just placed on my porch. Someone could have walked away with it."

"everything was exactly as I expected. came on time and found it so much fun to use. I did have some quality issues probably due to design. the rubber handle would twist around so that the button gets dislocated from the original position."

"GRATE SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY. "

"Still haven't received my order"

"the package was open, and parts were missing. Not happy at all."

"The order stared shipping with DHL, then was changed to USPS. It arrived later than the intended arrival date. "

"I was surprised at how quick delivery was and the fit was perfect. the covers were brightly colored and my expectations were exceeded. I was very pleased with wireless Emporium."

"Purchased an iPhone 6 holster and after 4 months the cover became rippled. I contacted Wireless emporium and told them of my problem. They apologized and sent me a replacement no questions asked. I would highly recommend them."

"It's been 2 weeks. Don't have product yet. Took over a week to get email saying it was being shipped. Price was good but can't rate product yet. According to email it will be another week before I receive it. Not happy about that. "

"Ordered on 3/09/2015 Still have not got it.. They said it mailed days ago.. I think DHL sucks...."

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.