Stores > Wireless Emporium

• Customer Support: 800-305-1106
    • Business Hours: 8am to 4pm Mon - Fri
    • Fax: 714-278-1932

2016-07-27

"Great quick service and great product"

2016-07-26

Where's my purchase?

"I've used Wireless Emporium several times in the past and what I liked about them was the variety of items available, the free shipping and the speed at which the item was received. This time I placed an order July 15, 2016 and today is July 26th and I still have not received my purchase! I don't remember if the carrier was DHL in the past, but that transfer to USPS doesn't appear to be a smooth one. Or is it that the similar companies give crappy delivery times, so why bother. The free earbuds are not incentive enough for the long delivery time."

2016-07-24

Did not fit

"Would not charge my nook color"

2016-07-24

happy

"Everything was just as advertised ...We are happy to do business with this company.."

2016-07-23

"ordering was easy and tracking of my package was also easy"

2016-07-20

Wonderful

"The charger works great and now I can use my Nook."

2016-07-19

Very pretty

"Fits well and doesn't slip out of your hand"

2016-07-17

Charger Trouble

"Ordered an OEM charger for my Samsung Galaxy 3. It arrived on time and works like a champ. Can't ask for anything more!"

2016-07-14

Just as advertised

"Arrived on time, good packaging."

2016-07-14

"Item arrived in great shape and was exactly as described. It took 4 business days before item was shipped, even though item was in stock.

2016-07-12

Good service!

"The items arrived on time, they all work, and we're happy with the purchase (3 wall chargers for Blu Life phones). "

2016-07-10

Just Cell Phone Accessories

"While only ordered accessories for two new cell phones, I did it on two separate orders.
these were "Smartphones" and I was unfamiliar with them. My first order was for cases.
I subsequently decided that I should protect them with "Screen Protectors" which I
ordered. I had a problem with the screen protectors because there were no instructions
with them , but after a while I figured it out. My reluctance to begin was due to the fact that there was no apparent adhesion medium enclosed. These were hard glass screens.
Asside from that the only thing I would like to see is faster delivery. The items took
about a week to get here and I have been spoiled by Amazon Prime !

2016-07-07

great communication!

"nice items one on back order. Quick to offer me options. very satisfied."

2016-07-07

Top Emporium

"Great job on shipping my items even with the 4th of July holiday. Will come back again when the need arises. Thx...wh"

2016-07-05

Excellent Shipping

" I ordered a samsung S3 battery for my phone on arrival I checked the battery to ensure that it was an OEM battery and it was. The shipping was amazingly fast. I am very satisfied, Thanks"

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.