Stores > Wireless Emporium

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-01-22

Great service from a great team

"Excellent service and a good product that was delivered within the specified time"

This review was modified by hamlynmike on January 24 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-21

Well Done

"I received the purchased item as expected and in the time frame allotted. "

This review was modified by pryncera on January 24 2017 12:02:12 AM

2017-01-20

Bait and switch

"See my email I sent earlier today.
Was told I would get stereo earphones as a gift when I placed the order, but received a PEN instead when I received delivery!!
No explanation either.

This review was modified by nalur on January 24 2017 12:01:57 AM

2017-01-19

No product yet...

"When I first ordered my product it did not say out of stock, so I was under the impression that I would be receiving it in 4-10 business days. But days later after emailing the company, I was informed that my product was out of stock and might take atleast 2-3 weeks to restock. "

This review was modified by destiny_b9319681 on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

2017-01-18

"Received the product(s) in a timely manner..."

This review was modified by tmacone on January 20 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

Super good

"I ordered my battery and a new charger ├žame very fast. I will be buying more through them"

This review was modified by Chapprelangel on January 19 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Still waiting

"Wireless emporium wants me to rate them but my order has not been delivered. They did do an excellent job of taking my order though."

This review was modified by spyders on January 19 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-15

Product failure

"I bought a phone holder for my car. There were no directions but having had other ones that used the suction principle, I tried to adhere it anyway TO NO AVAIL. I have commented on their website - tried their chat function but it froze so the default message was to send an email, which I did 3 times stilkl no reply. I called but got foisted to voicemail still without a response. Honestly I'm very shocked at their apparent lack of interest in solving my problem. I will call my credit card if I don't get help soon!"

This review was modified by crismkcg on January 17 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-01-15

"The item was supposed delivered on Saturday that was not the case. That means I haven't gotten it yet."

This review was modified by armingrimm on January 17 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-12

"was given the wrong tracking # and could not ever get a hold of them by phone and by email, would not recommend this company to anyone"

This review was modified by zimmerman609 on January 17 2017 12:01:08 AM

2017-01-11

Never Again

"I have not received my product. I will never shop there again. You get what you paid for, cheap product, awefull service."

This review was modified by catherinemorriso on January 13 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-09

Wireless Emporium Where Are You?

"I placed a small order on December 30. My order was not shipped until January 6, and three days later still has not arrived. I expect much better from any on line seller. Nine days? Who would be satisfied?"

2017-01-09

"The first screen Protector they sent me was way to small for my phone and the next was the same screen protector as before and this one arrived broken. just ended up canceling the order and still waiting for refund "

2017-01-07

Twice now

"Good reliable service. Only disappointment is some items highlighted as popular selections, based on your purchase, are not in stock. "

2017-01-06

Phone case

"This phone case was a gift and was very well liked. I was very satisfied with the price. I also liked receiving my free gift with this order.

Thanks Wireless Emporium!!

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.