Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.10/10 2,252 reviews

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
    Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Wireless Emporium contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

All 2,252 Customer Reviews

"Will order again. Thanks for a worry free ordering experience.

"I was very satisfied when I finally got my charger. Thank you."

"Just as was expected, quick delivery and item was as discribed"

"I was new to your site and very impressed with everything I ordered and the free gift was awesome . I'll definitely visit your site again. Thank you for your services.

"I purchased the exact same product I did a few months ago, a phone holder that clips to my pocket or belt. It appears the product has changed a bit...a bit smaller. I will keep it b/c they do stretch. Overall good products, but extremely slow shipping. Almost 10 days to go from CA to WI!! "

"It was all very smooth but I have bought from this site before. It was nice to be able to send the case to another address."

"I was very satisfied with the service delivered and the quality of the material. I plan on doing business with wireless emporium again in the future and will also be recommending it to all my friends."

"This is the second time I have ordered from Wireless Emporium and once again they didn't disappoint. I know I can go to them and find pretty much everything I want at a very affordable price and know I will get exactly what I ordered and that it will arrive in a timely manor. This web site is AWESOME>"

"I discovered the web site while shopping for cell phone covers in Best Buy. I came home and ordered and our shipment was delivered within 48hours. We found the online experience to be extremely well stocked, great pricing and the extra freebies a nice touch. Excellent!
Hosea Brooks

"Wireless Emporium is easy to navigate and select/purchase products that I'm looking for; also for products that I could not use your return policy is virtually painless and easy to use. Thanks again Wireless Emporium for making and selecting products so user friendly."

"I found exactly what I needed, right away. product was at a discounted price & free shipping. they also included a free stereo head set. that was nice. the confirmation page stated that all three items were avail for immediate shipping & their page also said that'll in stock orders ship within 24hrs. I don't think my order shipped for 2 or 3 days.?? When my order arrived it was exactly what I wanted. :-D

"very happy with the product. works great. Shipping was fast. Will do all my wireless shopping with Wireless Emporium"

"I didnt exspect a 7 day wait for my purchase. That was the only thing I was disappointed with. Thank u."

"My order arrived quickly and there were no problems with it. I love my new case."

"Grat price, quick delivery."