Stores > Wireless Emporium

• Customer Support: 800-305-1106
    • Business Hours: 8am to 4pm Mon - Fri
    • Fax: 714-278-1932

2016-09-25

"Easy to order, quick delivery and product meets expectation. "

2016-09-21

Completely incompetent people!

"I ordered a refrigerator back on 8/25/2016. After waiting approximately 13 days for them to ship, I canceled the order. I called the customer service department, I don't think they understood one word I said but they said they canceled the order. Yesterday, after 25 or so days, I received an email that the fridge was shipped! I called customer service and some guy asked how he could help, I explained to him the problem, he looked up the order and then as stupid enough to ask what the problem was!!! These people are totally incompetent, don't use them! "

This review was modified by Danieleg67 on September 21 2016 12:37:27 PM

2016-09-19

My Bling Thing

"I was so happy when I opened up my package when it arrived. It looked better in person than it did on the web site. It's very durable and the bling is beautiful. This case is a great protector for your phone when it falls and hit's the floor. My phone fits perfect, I will be ordering more cases for my phone in the near future. I love my bling."

2016-09-17

"It was easy and convient to place an order"

2016-09-16

Who are they?

"Items were as specified. So much better to buy car chargers and other accresories here rather than thru a cell company. Reason for the title is I ordered from the Wireless Emporium website and then got correspondence/coupons from cellular outfitters. I don't like being unsure of who I am ordering from on-line."

2016-09-14

"Haven't receive my order until now, Its been 12 days and as per they promise it just take 4-10 days.Disappointed."

2016-09-13

Outstanding

"Order shipped on time and arrived on the East coast ahead of when I expected given I used standard shipping."

2016-09-12

Wrong thing

"I ordered an iPhone 5 charger and they sent an iPhone 6 charger. Bummer!"

2016-09-11

"Quality product, fast delivery"

2016-09-09

"I still have not received my order wondering what happened to it."

2016-09-09

Perfect

"The adapter was priced very well. It works perfect and arrived within a couple days."

2016-09-07

Great Gift

"I got the phone case for my sons Rebel It fit perfectly and he likes it a lot."

2016-09-06

perki

"Was disappointed. Did not get the ear buds as promised. Every thing else was very satisfactory. "

2016-09-05

SHIPPING TAKES HOW LONG???

"CONSIDERING I STILL DON'T HAVE THE PHONE CHARGER THAT I ORDERED OVER 10 DAYS AGO, I'M NOT TOO THRILLED WITH THIS COMPANY. "

2016-09-02

Perfect in purple

"Love my new wallet phone case !!! Finally one that fits my phone perfectly!!"

Share Wireless Emporium's store rating

Wireless Emporium is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wireless Emporium is a merchant member
Wireless Emporium participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.