Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Paid for an 8gb mp3 player, received a 4gb. Notified them, they denied it, saying they don't have 4gb. Sent them a picture of it linked to my computer, they denied that was what they sent me. Mailed it back to them, they won't give me a refund or what I ordered because I didn't return the 4gb one within 35 days. $35 down the drain.
They list on their website they are Paypal Verfied, all this means is that they have a Paypal account, Paypal does not endorse their business. They have very good ratings advertised on their site, but I am unable to leave a rating myself.

modified review This review was modified by mrmiyagi on October 09 2014 06:32:43 PM

"I ordered 2 bluetooths, and returned them as they really weren't compatible with my phone. I sent them BOTH in the same package via US postal service, and provided them with a tracking number as per their request. They now tell me that they only received 1 bluetooth. For over a week now I've been going back and forth with them to resolve this issue and refund me.......to no avail!!!! What's worse is they have no phone number in which to speak to anyone but a recording routing you to a website. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, AND IMPERSONNAL .....I would not recommend this company!!! "

"I ordered a new Otterbox for my Galaxy 4S, then I read the reviews...They are "closed" on weekends but I sent an email regarding my concerns on Saturday, they replied on Saturday, and my item was shipped on Sunday. It was in "bulk packaging" but it was brand new and exactly what I ordered. I would shop there again, they were more responsive than most."

"I received my 20,000 Mah (should be 2,000 mah) battery pack for my cell phone or other usb powered devices. It was in a bubble mailer. The casing was cracked and it didn't charge as long as my Halo (3,000 mah). Tried to contact them minutes after delivery and they didn't respond. I called and emailed. I filed a claim with Paypal. They responded a week later. I had to mail the item back at my own expense to get a refund. Waste of time and money. It cost me $5 to have a broken item for two weeks."

modified review This review was modified by rachelcpsti on July 17 2014 08:24:10 PM

"Used headphones? Really? That is DISGUSTING!
Bulk packaging a.k.a. buying refurbished bluetooth headsets and not telling the customer.
NEVER AGAIN

modified review This review was modified by mjmartin on July 16 2014 03:25:15 PM

"Ordered (2) small credit card sharp knives. Paid with credit card. Was sent confirmation... could not track it, never received it and get no response from Wireless OEM Shop. Plus the tracking number they gave me from UPS was non-functional too."

modified review This review was modified by Jonma on July 15 2014 03:41:54 PM

"Purchased a re-certified Harmony remote control. The prior users setup was still programmed and the off button did not work. The micro usb cable it shipped with was defective. Sent 4-5 emails asking for an exchange, not a single reply. Processed a claim through paypal and they never replied to that either. Paypal decided to give me my money back.
Run away from WirelessOEMshop.com

modified review This review was modified by GP4959 on June 19 2014 06:24:21 AM

"I purchased a h730 Bluetooth to have never receive it ...I know when you ship anything it come with insurance .. I do not have my product for which it was for my son's graduation gift..and they refuse to do anything about it ..so I guess I'll call my credit card company ..Do not order from this company ...."

modified review This review was modified by Yowee66 on May 28 2014 05:28:18 AM

"I ordered a Harmony 650 remote from here because the price beat everything else out there and it came quickly, nicely packaged and as described. I cannot speak for other experiences out there but mine was good. "

modified review This review was modified by Kordell on May 14 2014 08:25:34 AM

"I had a good experience with WirelessOEMShop. I purchase from small vendors all the time, and I usually read reviews before I buy. I didnt this time and I am glad I didn! I do not know why the reviews are so negative, but I ordered my item, and it arrived in perfect condition just two days later.

Great price, perfect condition, and I encourage you to definitely buy from them. Give them a chance!

modified review This review was modified by civwar54 on April 14 2014 07:29:33 AM

"This place is a big JOKE. I ordered two of the LG HBS-730 Bluetooths. One was defective so I sent it back. Well, to my surprise, they sent me a used one back. There was evidence that someone had used it(dirt on the neck and ear pieces and serial number is erased off). I should have known that the price of this NEW product was too good to be true. The fact that you can never reach anyone by phone is a huge indicator that this company is a JOKE. I will not use them at all in the future and will never recommend them either."

modified review This review was modified by TrueTxBeauty on April 11 2014 03:07:23 PM

"Do not buy from this guy. He sells used and (poorly) refurbished gear as new. I got 3 bluetooth headsets from him. None was in proper working order. His answer to the complaint that they were used/refurbished was "Ad says they are in bulk packaging." The only positive thing I can say about him is that he did refund my money. That said, stay away."

modified review This review was modified by DWNville on March 25 2014 05:33:02 AM

"I ordered two Otterbox cases for the HTC One cell phone by Priority Mail on 4 Mar. Nine days later I received a padded envelope (sent First Class mail, not Priority Mail) containing two "credit card knives," not the Otterbox cases I ordered. The company instructed me to send the knives back to them, provide a tracking number, then they would send my correct order. I told them it was not my responsibility to pay for shipping to return erroneous merchandise and asked for a prepaid envelope in which to return the knives. The company declined to provide such an envelope and I've disputed the charge with the credit card company. Thing is, these silly credit card knives are available elsewhere on the Web for FREE (if you'll pay $2.95 S&H), so they can't be worth 50 cents. But this company refused my suggestion that I just throw away the knives and have them send my original order. Instead they said they'd reimburse me $3 for postage (nothing for packing materials or my time and gas to get to the post office)--but that offer was reduced to $2 in their last e-mail today. I had a very poor experience with this vendor and will never do business with them again. "

modified review This review was modified by seeverett on March 17 2014 05:19:30 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by MickeyUFC on March 21 2014 11:50:25 AM

"I purchased an item from WirelessOEMShop.com on 1/9/2014, but never receive it . I could not find phone # to call them , so I sent emails , but all emails could not be delivered. I give this web a very bad review. thanks for reading. "

modified review This review was modified by sanjosecalvary on February 13 2014 09:51:33 AM

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member
WirelessOEMShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!