• WirelessOEMShop

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Worst online store ever! They sent me the wrong case! They said if I returned the case they will refund me the shipping of the case and send me the correct case. I did not get a refund for shipping the case back and I did not get a case sent to me. He sent me a USPS tracking to a different state stating he did send it. Biggest Scam there is! Do NOT buy from these scam artist!!"

"Worst online shopping experience I have ever had!!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM, I ordered two Logitech wireless headsets for my office, I received two HEAVILY used, SWEAT-STAINED headsets that were so used that the button labels were completely worn off. The website said nothing about them being used so I attempted to call the number on their website, 12 times! No answer and voice mail was full. So I wrote them an email expressing how displeased I was. 5 days later and 3 useless emails from them and I am still unable to get an answer from them as to what they are going to do for me. I so wish I read these reviews before buying. I am currently looking into reporting them to the better business bureau"

This review was modified by d12flag on May 11 2015 09:53:53 AM

"Don't bother. Ordered Two Otterboxes, one was fine but one was damaged so I returned it via First Class Mail. Seven weeks later and they stopped responding to my messages asking where my refund is. Still no refund, no satisfaction. They're frauds."

"Site is a scam. Tracking number for order tracking to label having been created but nothing about it being shipped. They have no responded to requests for information. "

This review was modified by jaquarjames on March 12 2015 09:42:35 AM

"This shop is a scam.
Customer service is non-existent and when it does, you are better without it - they will insult the heck out of you.

I wish I checked here before buying from these scammers.

They took my money. After 9 days, they say it is delivered but when I reported a problem, they said "ask mail man". Just like that!!

WOW! I am shocked they are still in business. Absolute scam.

This review was modified by vnori344 on February 19 2015 03:55:00 PM

"This is a horrible place to shop. You will get scammed!! I bought bluetooth headphones and they were stolen out of my mailbox. This of course wasn't the vendor's fault - but what happened then is! They charge you for shipping that includes insurance. So when I asked them to file an insurance claim as instructed by the post office, they refused. So I paid for a shipping method with insurance just to have them refuse to honor it and pocket the extra cash. They are so shady that I bet they filed a claim, got $40 from the post office and kept it, screwing me over in the process!!"

"I, placed a order with this fraud company wirelessoemshop. I order a bluetooth the silver ll. Like everyone else I had problems with the packaging. The product work poorly from the beginning. Emailed, was told to send product back, along with a email and tracking. Never heard anything back!! File a claim with no response. Now that sounds like I have been internet ROBBED!!! No money or product. If I would had seen this site with these reviews. I would have never ordered, or give the site my respect of viewing the page. They gave my the reviews on their site that was more bad than good. Their lost my normal site was down, and they lost a would be great customer. Never could get anyone over the fake phone. DONT EVER, EVER ORDER ANY THING OFF THIS SITE. Not professional, fraudulent, poor customer service, and finally thefts. Learn something new every day!!! $54.99 signed Deambra Unhappy"

"I ordered a Logitech MX mouse from these folks. and I am pleasantly surprised! Not only was the price excellent, but there was also a $5.00 coupon and free, very fast shipping. I must admit, I was really, REALLY nervous after reading the reviews, but my purchase was flawless. "

"I ordered two MP3 players before Christmas, received them Christmas Eve and one was broken; appeared to have come apart at the seams and attempted to put back together. I returned both as I decided I did not want the second. I emailed the tracking number and they are now claiming that the second MP3 was not returned. I returned on 1.2.15 and they received on 1.5.15; I should have my money back by now but instead I keep getting emails with questions about which was broken....I was in a hurry right before Christmas to order my son the MP3 and did not read reviews, now I'm kicking myself; $70.00 down the drain "

"bad customer service. Received item, that did not work. Sent it back and never heard from wirelessoemshop.com again."

"I thought I was ordering a new LG Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Stereo Headset. It is obviously used because its not even cleaned properly... I wish I would have known they were used, I would have purchased somewhere else brand new. I am not happy that they didnt disclose this information. The product works properly... but how used are they, I dont know."

This review was modified by subsist98 on December 09 2014 04:51:58 PM

"I bought 2 sets of LG Tone 750 Bluetooth headsets. Ordered on December 1st and received December 8th, reasonable shipping time in my opinion considering I was able to use a coupon and knocked off $5.60 of the $5.99. They came in a bubble envelope and not in the original boxes (but if you look their site over carefully, you'll find that under "About Us" they state items are shipped "without the fancy packaging" to save on cost so I did not expect original packaging. They came with earbuds attached, 2 extra pair of earbuds for each, wall chargers, manuals & quick guides (of course no warranty card was included. Both were on a simi-charge so I could pair right away & test. I have paired BOTH sets with my HTC ONE M8 and they paired with no problem and work flawlessly. Made calls on both and sound quality is excellent & also listened to music on both and the sound is great. So far I'm very happy with my purchase (one will be a gift) so I'll be putting it through it's paces between now and Christmas as I listen to music to get me through work."

This review was modified by Shelley2014 on December 08 2014 01:34:38 PM

"smh at this wirelessOEMShop first and for most the person you buying from the rep is a convicted felon that served time in jail on a gun charge what do you expect from a place like this. They are all scam artist. I would never trust them."

"Paid for an 8gb mp3 player, received a 4gb. Notified them, they denied it, saying they don't have 4gb. Sent them a picture of it linked to my computer, they denied that was what they sent me. Mailed it back to them, they won't give me a refund or what I ordered because I didn't return the 4gb one within 35 days. $35 down the drain.
They list on their website they are Paypal Verfied, all this means is that they have a Paypal account, Paypal does not endorse their business. They have very good ratings advertised on their site, but I am unable to leave a rating myself.

This review was modified by mrmiyagi on October 09 2014 06:32:43 PM

"I ordered 2 bluetooths, and returned them as they really weren't compatible with my phone. I sent them BOTH in the same package via US postal service, and provided them with a tracking number as per their request. They now tell me that they only received 1 bluetooth. For over a week now I've been going back and forth with them to resolve this issue and refund me.......to no avail!!!! What's worse is they have no phone number in which to speak to anyone but a recording routing you to a website. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, AND IMPERSONNAL .....I would not recommend this company!!! "

Share WirelessOEMShop's store rating

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member
WirelessOEMShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!