Product & services pricing Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

"I ordered a Logitech MX mouse from these folks. and I am pleasantly surprised! Not only was the price excellent, but there was also a $5.00 coupon and free, very fast shipping. I must admit, I was really, REALLY nervous after reading the reviews, but my purchase was flawless. "

"I ordered two MP3 players before Christmas, received them Christmas Eve and one was broken; appeared to have come apart at the seams and attempted to put back together. I returned both as I decided I did not want the second. I emailed the tracking number and they are now claiming that the second MP3 was not returned. I returned on 1.2.15 and they received on 1.5.15; I should have my money back by now but instead I keep getting emails with questions about which was broken....I was in a hurry right before Christmas to order my son the MP3 and did not read reviews, now I'm kicking myself; $70.00 down the drain "

"bad customer service. Received item, that did not work. Sent it back and never heard from wirelessoemshop.com again."

"I thought I was ordering a new LG Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Stereo Headset. It is obviously used because its not even cleaned properly... I wish I would have known they were used, I would have purchased somewhere else brand new. I am not happy that they didnt disclose this information. The product works properly... but how used are they, I dont know."

modified review This review was modified by subsist98 on December 09 2014 04:51:58 PM

"I bought 2 sets of LG Tone 750 Bluetooth headsets. Ordered on December 1st and received December 8th, reasonable shipping time in my opinion considering I was able to use a coupon and knocked off $5.60 of the $5.99. They came in a bubble envelope and not in the original boxes (but if you look their site over carefully, you'll find that under "About Us" they state items are shipped "without the fancy packaging" to save on cost so I did not expect original packaging. They came with earbuds attached, 2 extra pair of earbuds for each, wall chargers, manuals & quick guides (of course no warranty card was included. Both were on a simi-charge so I could pair right away & test. I have paired BOTH sets with my HTC ONE M8 and they paired with no problem and work flawlessly. Made calls on both and sound quality is excellent & also listened to music on both and the sound is great. So far I'm very happy with my purchase (one will be a gift) so I'll be putting it through it's paces between now and Christmas as I listen to music to get me through work."

modified review This review was modified by Shelley2014 on December 08 2014 01:34:38 PM

"smh at this wirelessOEMShop first and for most the person you buying from the rep is a convicted felon that served time in jail on a gun charge what do you expect from a place like this. They are all scam artist. I would never trust them."

"Paid for an 8gb mp3 player, received a 4gb. Notified them, they denied it, saying they don't have 4gb. Sent them a picture of it linked to my computer, they denied that was what they sent me. Mailed it back to them, they won't give me a refund or what I ordered because I didn't return the 4gb one within 35 days. $35 down the drain.
They list on their website they are Paypal Verfied, all this means is that they have a Paypal account, Paypal does not endorse their business. They have very good ratings advertised on their site, but I am unable to leave a rating myself.

modified review This review was modified by mrmiyagi on October 09 2014 06:32:43 PM

"I ordered 2 bluetooths, and returned them as they really weren't compatible with my phone. I sent them BOTH in the same package via US postal service, and provided them with a tracking number as per their request. They now tell me that they only received 1 bluetooth. For over a week now I've been going back and forth with them to resolve this issue and refund me.......to no avail!!!! What's worse is they have no phone number in which to speak to anyone but a recording routing you to a website. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, AND IMPERSONNAL .....I would not recommend this company!!! "

"I ordered a new Otterbox for my Galaxy 4S, then I read the reviews...They are "closed" on weekends but I sent an email regarding my concerns on Saturday, they replied on Saturday, and my item was shipped on Sunday. It was in "bulk packaging" but it was brand new and exactly what I ordered. I would shop there again, they were more responsive than most."

"I received my 20,000 Mah (should be 2,000 mah) battery pack for my cell phone or other usb powered devices. It was in a bubble mailer. The casing was cracked and it didn't charge as long as my Halo (3,000 mah). Tried to contact them minutes after delivery and they didn't respond. I called and emailed. I filed a claim with Paypal. They responded a week later. I had to mail the item back at my own expense to get a refund. Waste of time and money. It cost me $5 to have a broken item for two weeks."

modified review This review was modified by rachelcpsti on July 17 2014 08:24:10 PM

"Used headphones? Really? That is DISGUSTING!
Bulk packaging a.k.a. buying refurbished bluetooth headsets and not telling the customer.
NEVER AGAIN

modified review This review was modified by mjmartin on July 16 2014 03:25:15 PM

"Ordered (2) small credit card sharp knives. Paid with credit card. Was sent confirmation... could not track it, never received it and get no response from Wireless OEM Shop. Plus the tracking number they gave me from UPS was non-functional too."

modified review This review was modified by Jonma on July 15 2014 03:41:54 PM

"Purchased a re-certified Harmony remote control. The prior users setup was still programmed and the off button did not work. The micro usb cable it shipped with was defective. Sent 4-5 emails asking for an exchange, not a single reply. Processed a claim through paypal and they never replied to that either. Paypal decided to give me my money back.
Run away from WirelessOEMshop.com

modified review This review was modified by GP4959 on June 19 2014 06:24:21 AM

"I purchased a h730 Bluetooth to have never receive it ...I know when you ship anything it come with insurance .. I do not have my product for which it was for my son's graduation gift..and they refuse to do anything about it ..so I guess I'll call my credit card company ..Do not order from this company ...."

modified review This review was modified by Yowee66 on May 28 2014 05:28:18 AM

"I ordered a Harmony 650 remote from here because the price beat everything else out there and it came quickly, nicely packaged and as described. I cannot speak for other experiences out there but mine was good. "

modified review This review was modified by Kordell on May 14 2014 08:25:34 AM

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member
WirelessOEMShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!