Product & services pricing Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10

"I ordered a new Otterbox for my Galaxy 4S, then I read the reviews...They are "closed" on weekends but I sent an email regarding my concerns on Saturday, they replied on Saturday, and my item was shipped on Sunday. It was in "bulk packaging" but it was brand new and exactly what I ordered. I would shop there again, they were more responsive than most."

"I received my 20,000 Mah (should be 2,000 mah) battery pack for my cell phone or other usb powered devices. It was in a bubble mailer. The casing was cracked and it didn't charge as long as my Halo (3,000 mah). Tried to contact them minutes after delivery and they didn't respond. I called and emailed. I filed a claim with Paypal. They responded a week later. I had to mail the item back at my own expense to get a refund. Waste of time and money. It cost me $5 to have a broken item for two weeks."

modified review This review was modified by rachelcpsti on July 17 2014 08:24:10 PM

"Used headphones? Really? That is DISGUSTING!
Bulk packaging a.k.a. buying refurbished bluetooth headsets and not telling the customer.
NEVER AGAIN

modified review This review was modified by mjmartin on July 16 2014 03:25:15 PM

"Ordered (2) small credit card sharp knives. Paid with credit card. Was sent confirmation... could not track it, never received it and get no response from Wireless OEM Shop. Plus the tracking number they gave me from UPS was non-functional too."

modified review This review was modified by Jonma on July 15 2014 03:41:54 PM

"Purchased a re-certified Harmony remote control. The prior users setup was still programmed and the off button did not work. The micro usb cable it shipped with was defective. Sent 4-5 emails asking for an exchange, not a single reply. Processed a claim through paypal and they never replied to that either. Paypal decided to give me my money back.
Run away from WirelessOEMshop.com

modified review This review was modified by GP4959 on June 19 2014 06:24:21 AM

"I purchased a h730 Bluetooth to have never receive it ...I know when you ship anything it come with insurance .. I do not have my product for which it was for my son's graduation gift..and they refuse to do anything about it ..so I guess I'll call my credit card company ..Do not order from this company ...."

modified review This review was modified by Yowee66 on May 28 2014 05:28:18 AM

"I ordered a Harmony 650 remote from here because the price beat everything else out there and it came quickly, nicely packaged and as described. I cannot speak for other experiences out there but mine was good. "

modified review This review was modified by Kordell on May 14 2014 08:25:34 AM

"I had a good experience with WirelessOEMShop. I purchase from small vendors all the time, and I usually read reviews before I buy. I didnt this time and I am glad I didn! I do not know why the reviews are so negative, but I ordered my item, and it arrived in perfect condition just two days later.

Great price, perfect condition, and I encourage you to definitely buy from them. Give them a chance!

modified review This review was modified by civwar54 on April 14 2014 07:29:33 AM

"This place is a big JOKE. I ordered two of the LG HBS-730 Bluetooths. One was defective so I sent it back. Well, to my surprise, they sent me a used one back. There was evidence that someone had used it(dirt on the neck and ear pieces and serial number is erased off). I should have known that the price of this NEW product was too good to be true. The fact that you can never reach anyone by phone is a huge indicator that this company is a JOKE. I will not use them at all in the future and will never recommend them either."

modified review This review was modified by TrueTxBeauty on April 11 2014 03:07:23 PM

"Do not buy from this guy. He sells used and (poorly) refurbished gear as new. I got 3 bluetooth headsets from him. None was in proper working order. His answer to the complaint that they were used/refurbished was "Ad says they are in bulk packaging." The only positive thing I can say about him is that he did refund my money. That said, stay away."

modified review This review was modified by DWNville on March 25 2014 05:33:02 AM

"I ordered two Otterbox cases for the HTC One cell phone by Priority Mail on 4 Mar. Nine days later I received a padded envelope (sent First Class mail, not Priority Mail) containing two "credit card knives," not the Otterbox cases I ordered. The company instructed me to send the knives back to them, provide a tracking number, then they would send my correct order. I told them it was not my responsibility to pay for shipping to return erroneous merchandise and asked for a prepaid envelope in which to return the knives. The company declined to provide such an envelope and I've disputed the charge with the credit card company. Thing is, these silly credit card knives are available elsewhere on the Web for FREE (if you'll pay $2.95 S&H), so they can't be worth 50 cents. But this company refused my suggestion that I just throw away the knives and have them send my original order. Instead they said they'd reimburse me $3 for postage (nothing for packing materials or my time and gas to get to the post office)--but that offer was reduced to $2 in their last e-mail today. I had a very poor experience with this vendor and will never do business with them again. "

modified review This review was modified by seeverett on March 17 2014 05:19:30 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by MickeyUFC on March 21 2014 11:50:25 AM

"I purchased an item from WirelessOEMShop.com on 1/9/2014, but never receive it . I could not find phone # to call them , so I sent emails , but all emails could not be delivered. I give this web a very bad review. thanks for reading. "

modified review This review was modified by sanjosecalvary on February 13 2014 09:51:33 AM

"I purchased a Logitech keyboard from this company. It was advertised as refurbished by Logitech with a 90 day warrantee. What I received was simply a used item. The box was old with ink pen writing on it. There was no user manual and there, certainly, was no 90 day warrantee. The keyboard was scratched. Most offensive, the keyboard was defective to the point where it couldn't be used. Every few seconds it would miss letters or it would repeat a letter up to 20 times without touching the keyboard. It certainly was not what I expected it to be based on the advertisement.

I realized the horror of this company when I contacted customer support. First, I must mention that they would usually email me back within a business day of each inquiry. That is about as positive as it got. The rest of this experience was the most unprofessional interaction I have ever experienced with a company. They made it sound like it was my fault for not understanding the ad. I requested a refund and they said they would send me another item. I explained that I didn't want another. Finally, after much banter, they said they would refund my money once they received the item. I finally thought I was going to be free of the debacle. Thirty minutes later I received a contradicting email explaining they were going to send me another item. It concerned me to the point that I threatened to dispute the charge through my credit card company. Here is their actual response: "Dont do dispute item was as advertized read the add." There was no salutations, no punctuation and clearly no professionalism as they tried to make it sound like I'm the dumb idiot that couldn't read the "add."

I'm still in the process of trying to get my money back. In the meantime they keep asking for the shipping's tracking number (which I've already given them more than once). It's beyond frustrating. It's to the point where I almost get excited to see what their next response is going to be to me. It's so unbelievable how this company has handled this situation that it was ALMOST worth my money just to experience the bad side of customer service. I feel like I'm in the a story from the Onion.

Something tells me I won't be using this company again...

modified review This review was modified by Wonderbread7 on December 24 2013 04:42:51 AM

"Their web page says: Bluetooth FM Transmitter and Music Playback: "Bluetooth technology enables wireless transmission of music from your cell phone."
No, it cannot receive music via bluetooth from cell phone. This bluetooth device is Headset Profile, only, so a cell phone will not attempt to play music via bluetooth when paired to this device. The only way to play music from cell phone is plug in the 3.5mm cable input cable. They refused to change the words "Bluetooth technology enables wireless transmission of music from your cell phone." to "Supports Bluetooth Headset Profile only. Accepts stereo analog input from connected device such as iPod or Cell Phone using included cable."

modified review This review was modified by ET1967 on November 30 2013 11:16:50 PM

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member
WirelessOEMShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!