• Rating 1.00/10 162 reviews

WirelessOEMShop is not a merchant member
    WirelessOEMShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • WirelessOEMShop contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10

"I had a good experience with WirelessOEMShop. I purchase from small vendors all the time, and I usually read reviews before I buy. I didnt this time and I am glad I didn! I do not know why the reviews are so negative, but I ordered my item, and it arrived in perfect condition just two days later.

Great price, perfect condition, and I encourage you to definitely buy from them. Give them a chance!

modified review This review was modified by civwar54 on April 14 2014 07:29:33 AM

"This place is a big JOKE. I ordered two of the LG HBS-730 Bluetooths. One was defective so I sent it back. Well, to my surprise, they sent me a used one back. There was evidence that someone had used it(dirt on the neck and ear pieces and serial number is erased off). I should have known that the price of this NEW product was too good to be true. The fact that you can never reach anyone by phone is a huge indicator that this company is a JOKE. I will not use them at all in the future and will never recommend them either."

modified review This review was modified by TrueTxBeauty on April 11 2014 03:07:23 PM

"Do not buy from this guy. He sells used and (poorly) refurbished gear as new. I got 3 bluetooth headsets from him. None was in proper working order. His answer to the complaint that they were used/refurbished was "Ad says they are in bulk packaging." The only positive thing I can say about him is that he did refund my money. That said, stay away."

modified review This review was modified by DWNville on March 25 2014 05:33:02 AM

"I ordered two Otterbox cases for the HTC One cell phone by Priority Mail on 4 Mar. Nine days later I received a padded envelope (sent First Class mail, not Priority Mail) containing two "credit card knives," not the Otterbox cases I ordered. The company instructed me to send the knives back to them, provide a tracking number, then they would send my correct order. I told them it was not my responsibility to pay for shipping to return erroneous merchandise and asked for a prepaid envelope in which to return the knives. The company declined to provide such an envelope and I've disputed the charge with the credit card company. Thing is, these silly credit card knives are available elsewhere on the Web for FREE (if you'll pay $2.95 S&H), so they can't be worth 50 cents. But this company refused my suggestion that I just throw away the knives and have them send my original order. Instead they said they'd reimburse me $3 for postage (nothing for packing materials or my time and gas to get to the post office)--but that offer was reduced to $2 in their last e-mail today. I had a very poor experience with this vendor and will never do business with them again. "

modified review This review was modified by seeverett on March 17 2014 05:19:30 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by MickeyUFC on March 21 2014 11:50:25 AM

"I purchased an item from WirelessOEMShop.com on 1/9/2014, but never receive it . I could not find phone # to call them , so I sent emails , but all emails could not be delivered. I give this web a very bad review. thanks for reading. "

modified review This review was modified by sanjosecalvary on February 13 2014 09:51:33 AM

"I purchased a Logitech keyboard from this company. It was advertised as refurbished by Logitech with a 90 day warrantee. What I received was simply a used item. The box was old with ink pen writing on it. There was no user manual and there, certainly, was no 90 day warrantee. The keyboard was scratched. Most offensive, the keyboard was defective to the point where it couldn't be used. Every few seconds it would miss letters or it would repeat a letter up to 20 times without touching the keyboard. It certainly was not what I expected it to be based on the advertisement.

I realized the horror of this company when I contacted customer support. First, I must mention that they would usually email me back within a business day of each inquiry. That is about as positive as it got. The rest of this experience was the most unprofessional interaction I have ever experienced with a company. They made it sound like it was my fault for not understanding the ad. I requested a refund and they said they would send me another item. I explained that I didn't want another. Finally, after much banter, they said they would refund my money once they received the item. I finally thought I was going to be free of the debacle. Thirty minutes later I received a contradicting email explaining they were going to send me another item. It concerned me to the point that I threatened to dispute the charge through my credit card company. Here is their actual response: "Dont do dispute item was as advertized read the add." There was no salutations, no punctuation and clearly no professionalism as they tried to make it sound like I'm the dumb idiot that couldn't read the "add."

I'm still in the process of trying to get my money back. In the meantime they keep asking for the shipping's tracking number (which I've already given them more than once). It's beyond frustrating. It's to the point where I almost get excited to see what their next response is going to be to me. It's so unbelievable how this company has handled this situation that it was ALMOST worth my money just to experience the bad side of customer service. I feel like I'm in the a story from the Onion.

Something tells me I won't be using this company again...

modified review This review was modified by Wonderbread7 on December 24 2013 04:42:51 AM

"Their web page says: Bluetooth FM Transmitter and Music Playback: "Bluetooth technology enables wireless transmission of music from your cell phone."
No, it cannot receive music via bluetooth from cell phone. This bluetooth device is Headset Profile, only, so a cell phone will not attempt to play music via bluetooth when paired to this device. The only way to play music from cell phone is plug in the 3.5mm cable input cable. They refused to change the words "Bluetooth technology enables wireless transmission of music from your cell phone." to "Supports Bluetooth Headset Profile only. Accepts stereo analog input from connected device such as iPod or Cell Phone using included cable."

modified review This review was modified by ET1967 on November 30 2013 11:16:50 PM

"Yes they such like everyone says. Bought a blueant Q2 and they sent me a crappy fake. And of course didn't reply to my email until I contested the charge. Then they emailed me everyday until I sent them proof I returned it. "

modified review This review was modified by mspicka on November 26 2013 05:20:49 PM

"I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM FROM THESE PEOPLE. SENT ME A DEFECTIVE LG HB-730 BLUETOOTH HEADSET AND WHEN I SENT A EMAIL. GOT NO RESPONSE WITHING 48 HOURS. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by DarkMeatMan on November 08 2013 06:54:37 AM

"I ordered a new bluetooth and got a visibly worn one. 100% false advertising. They did issue a refund after trying to convince me to keep it for a discount. Ridiculous."

"Do NOT buy from them. They falsely advertise the wrong product, and sell you damaged used goods when they say its new. I returned my item USPS priority mail and they never refunded my money. Theft and Fraud!"

modified review This review was modified by bcjchapman on September 28 2013 12:59:19 PM

"I purchased a Brand New ??? Blue Ant4 wireless receiver for my car and when it came last week it was scratched all over the top and there is even a dent in the piece. I IMMEDIATELY sent an email to their customer service and since then have sent three more emails and now five days later have still NOT received an email back or any indication that Wireless OEM SHOP even exists let alone cares whether or not I get this piece replaced! Then DO NOT even have a phone number to call so you as a customer are left totally in the dark. I give this company a ZERO rating based on my "customer service" experience

Updated one week after receipt and within four days of original contact Seller contacted me and we reached an agreement to lower the price of the item and I would keep it as long as it works. Less hassle but I was still not happy with the company for sending me a slightly damaged item without knowing in advance.

modified review This review was modified by IPASSINO on October 02 2013 08:19:04 AM

"Everything these people say is true. This guy is an asshole, a crook, and does not know how to run a business. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU WILL REGRET IT!

I bet MCRacing is wirelessoemshop.com trying to save face... Dont be fooled!

modified review This review was modified by Ihatewirelessoem on August 30 2013 11:21:52 AM

"THIS SITE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!! IT ADVERTISE IT'S ITEMS AS BEEN NEW THATS NOT TRUE!!!!!!! AND THE ITEM I ORDERED DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! AND IT ALSO TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO RECEIVE THE BLUETOOTH!!!!!!!"