Wirefly Reviews - wirefly.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.10/10 2,153 reviews

Wirefly is a merchant member
Wirefly participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,156)

Rating 8/104/5

"This was my third purchase through wirefly. The first two were flawless but my most recent process was not. I had issues with having my packaged delivered to my home and had to change it to my PO box while still being charged for the 2 day shipping. However, after a few emails, Wirefly corrected the problem and issued a refund for the shipping. But after this inconvenience, I would still recommend wirefly for their great products, prices and customer support."

"I found the same phone on Wirefly for free that Verizon was charging 49.99 for (upgrade w/ 2 year renewal). I ordered it and a Muse MP3 player and my total cost was 19.00. The phone that I ordered Thursday afternoon arrived Early Monday morning, and I paid no shipping costs! I will definitely buy from Wirefly when I upgrade again!"

"The only positive experience I had was with the price of the upgrade for the phone. After I placed the order everything went downhill from there. Six hours after I placed my order I got an automated response that the item was out of stock, something that is and never will be displayed on their site which is pretty shady. After waiting 10 days for the phone to come back in stock I called to inquire about it. I was informed that there was no date at all on when or if the phone would come back in stock. So I asked to ensure what I heard was correct and was told the same thing and then I got hung up on. I went back to their site to see if there was another contact number to call them at and I had seen that my order was cancelled!! Took a while to get it back to active but now I’m looking elsewhere to get the upgrade because of what might happen with them in the future if my order would even get placed…"

modified review reply posted Mar-11-2014

“Hi SayNo2BadService,

I apologize for your negative experience with Wirefly.

As mentioned by the representatives that you spoke with, we are awaiting stock of the Droid MAXX which we are anticipating will arrive soon from the manufacturer. The cancellation of your order occurred after your speaking with a representative and requesting that the order was cancelled prior to disconnecting the call. Luckily, we were able to have the order reinstated and continue the order process awaiting arrival of additional stock.

You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped, but should you have any additional questions or concerns please contact me directly at onlinesupport@wirefly.com.

Thank you for choosing Wirefly and we regret any inconvenience.

-Reggie”

"The process was very easy"

“Hi briggmankelly,

I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience ordering through us. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for shopping with Wirefly.

-Reggie”

" I love my new Samsung it arrived exactly on timeI was told that I would get 2 cases which I did plus I also

got head phones with my order. this is my second order with Wirefly have been happy bothf

“Hi dml6342,

-Reggie”

"Wirefly is awesome! They have a great selection of phones at the very best prices. I have used Wirefly for my family phones for years and I have always had great service."

“Hi beauchene,

-Reggie”

"I had a awesome experience buying and receiving from Wirefly. I would strongly recommend that if anyone is looking for a phone to buy from Sprint or Verizon, Wirefly is the place to go."

“Hi kahlilEAN,

-Reggie”

"Love it! Got exactly what I wanted with no hassle"

“Hi Sharie.Raiford,

-Reggie”

"The product came on time. The prices were almost the best. (I found out later amazon had a better deal) I called in my order and got someone in the Philippines I think and had an issue with understanding each other. I am pretty sure she signed me up for a video service that I certainly didn't or ever would want that charged $49.95 to my account and offered no refunds. "

modified review reply posted Mar-06-2014

“Hi Nothappyatall14,

I am awaiting your response to provide further clarification on your order. I can assure you that there was no additional charge agreed upon in the amount of $49.95.

Please reach out to me at onlinesupport@wirefly.com.

-Reggie”

"Wirefly makes upgrading your phone quick and simple. They have an excellent selection of phones."

“Hi gusben,

-Reggie”

"My daughter referred me to wirefly so I could purchase my cell phone. This web cite is very good with prices and with good services they provided."

“Hi myrloude,

-Reggie”

"Wirefly is great! I've purchased all of my cell phones and some of my accessories from them since 2010. I've never had a problem with the products, delivery or my carrier. I recommend them often."

“Hi Kelli5,

-Reggie”

"Very easy and fast transaction. The phone which I ordered was out of stock - due to such high demand, I had to wait a day or two but wirefly kept me up to date daily with latest info about my order. I never once had to contact them about the status. Very - Very Pleased Would highly recommend to futurewirefly customers. I give them a A-1 Rating.***** 5 Stars"

“Hi Sdkelly1962,

-Reggie”

"I love getting my new phone from wirefly keep up the good work "

“Hi ddetrans,

-Reggie”

"This is my second purchase from Wirefly, and I love it!! My phone was on backorder but I still received it within a week of ordering. I have recommended this site to several of my friends, but don't know if they have used it. The prices are 50% less than Sprint. I will continue to purchase my phones from here every two years!!!"

“Hi briley23,