Stores > Wire And Cable Your Way

• Customer Support: 855-880-8010
    • Business Hours: 8am - 5pm CST Monday-Friday

2016-12-05

Hot Wire

"Thanks for the excellent service and quick delivery. I found the wire I needed for a project at home was difficult to find locally, or that the source was far away.

With Wire and Cable Your Way, I got what I needed very fast and without the hassle of having to drive to a remote and unpleasant part of town with all the traffic.

I'll definitely be using your company for all future wire needs.

2016-11-30

"Fantastic Service" Cat 6E Direct Burial Cable

"Angie T., Sale Mgr with Wire and Cable Your Way was "Fantastic" in helping me with my order of Cat 6E direct burial cable with accessories and with having it shipped the same day, Wednesday, the day before Thanksgivings. The cable was delivered on the following Monday...ahead of schedule and everything I needed for my job and installation.

Great Job and the cable exceeded my my expectations!!!

I have finally found the right supplier for all my cable needs.

Thanks once again.

A Happy Customer, LRT

2016-11-30

Super Company to deal with

"Excellent Customer service, these folks have a great thing going and I will continue doing business with them, As a business owner I know what it takes to give great customer service and these folks have it going on, "

2016-11-29

Products are perfect

"Every order placed has been perfect . Right cable and right length 4/0 ggc cable is well spooled. The shipping company was hard to deal with but when wire and cable you're way called them they were easier to get along with. "

2016-11-29

Wow!

"They had exactly what I needed (A somewhat rare type of specialty wire) at a fair price. Ordering was virtually painless. Within about an hour of my order, I got an email with tracking number. The correct product arrived in a timely manner.

I will be using these guys again.

2016-11-28

No wire hangers

"Thanks so much, this is 3rd order and all is great, just wished you carried wire hangers"

2016-11-28

Happy Wire-Cable-Customer !

I am very pleased with the service of this company. The whole process from ordering, paying to shipping was great. They had the welding cable delivered to my door within 2 days of the time I purchased it. I would recommend them to anyone.

2016-11-27

On time

"Very pleased with the service and product. Will buy my wire here in the future."

2016-11-26

"First time using, great customer service and fast shipping, nothing to complain about and I will definitely consider this company in the future"

2016-11-21

Great Service

"Cable was delivered when and as promised. "

2016-11-20

Here is a catchy title for my review!

"Easy to order.
Inexpensive.
Quick delivery.
Thanks!

2016-11-17

EEQS

"Easy to find site
Easy to use site and place order
Quick delivery
Satisified customer

2016-11-12

" I had a great buying experience here, great customer service, great prices, and fast shipping."

2016-11-03

First time customer - soon to be repeat customer!

"Easy to order. I got what I expected. It came sooner than expected. Shipping was free. Price was good. Customer is happy!"

2016-11-02

Job done well

"Fast shipment. Material was what I expected."

Share Wire And Cable Your Way's store rating

Wire And Cable Your Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wire And Cable Your Way is a merchant member
Wire And Cable Your Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.