• Wire & Cable To Wire & Cable To Go Elite Status

• Phone: 855-880-8010
    • Customer Support: 855-880-8010
    • Business Hours: 8am - 5pm CST Monday-Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"This is my second order from Wire and Cable To Go and couldn't be more pleased. Price could not be beat! Delivered before promised! I will buy from them again and again due to their great value!"

"Very fast service and product was as described.
Will do business with Wire & Cable To Go again.

"Wire and quantity was as expected. Fast delivery. Competitive pricing. It is very nice to get exactly the length needed rather than getting what is available."

"Fast service ..................................................................."

"I was thrilled to find a wire provider who could send me the exact length and color of wire I needed. And the price was better than I could find locally!
Ken

"Fresh, new cable, and superfast shipping! "

"Completely satisfied. Fast delivery. They do what they say they will so. Good way to run a business. Not every business is committed to service. They are!"

"Prices are great, shipping was fast and everything got here in good condition. Thank You."

"Web site easy to navigate. Fast shipping! Received on the 27.
Will shop here for all my electrical needs

"Negative - I called to place an order but need technical assistance. I was informed that I would be called back. I inquired when (due to the deadline we were facing) and was told within 15 minutes. To my dismay no one called me back!
Positive - I called back a day later and got a hold of Seth(different person from previous day) and he was very helpful.
Lessons Learned - call your customer back or you could potentially lose business

"Very quick and simple to order and was shipped out very fast. I would use Wire & Cable to go again for sure!"

"Shipped immediately very good "

"Great place! It's nice to be able to beat the big box stores price even when you add on the shipping. "

"Very Satisfied Good Exellent"

"FOUND WHAT I WANTED. AT A GOOD PRICE. SHIPPING WAS GOOD."

Share Wire & Cable To Go's store rating

Wire & Cable To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wire & Cable To Go is a merchant member
Wire & Cable To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.