Stores > Wire & Cable To Go

• Business Hours: 8am - 5pm CST Monday-Friday

2016-02-08

No Worries

"Worked like it should.
Placed the order, received a delivery date, cable showed up.
Will definitely use you again.

2016-02-05

My first experience with WTCG was exceptional. The service, price, product quality and speed of delivery were all first rate. I received my first shipment the day before yesterday and I placed a second order one day later. I am one happy camper

2016-02-04

Hard to find wire..

"Couldn't find the wire at the big box stores..checked online found it at wire and cable to go..cheaper and delivered before I could have gotten it special ordered from one of the big box stores.."

2016-02-03

"They had what I wanted, ordering process was simple, and delivery was quick. Things don't get much better than that!"

2016-02-03

fast shipping, great prices

"this was the best price we could find anywhere for the wire we needed to order, came beautifully packaged and received within 2 days. Great seller!"

2016-02-02

Wire & Cabe To Go Delivered!

"Impressive!! Turnaround from point of my online order to the delivery 2 days later!! Just what we ordered in a super timely manner - Thanks for a great job!"

2016-02-02

Delivered before I knew it!

"My order was to me before I thought it would and I was wiring my hot tub the next day! Great prices and fast delivery. "

2016-01-31

Great service, price & delivery

"Order arrived much faster than anticipated. Easy ordering. "

2016-01-30

Did not do as promised

"I purchased 2 rolls of wire and one was covered with grease/oil. Wire and Cable promised me a discount on my next order. When that didn't come I called and talked to a gal that promised me a credit to my PayPal account and a discount coupon sent via email to be used for a subsequent order. None of that ever happened. Poor follow-up. Hey Wire and Cable want a greasy roll of wire that I can't use?"

2016-01-27

great cable but great price to boot

"great price for a good quality cable and water resistace compare to other companies this is the best thats why i buy it so i ty joe dietz"

2016-01-23

Great Company !!!

"Places my Order on Saturday and received it on Tuesday. This was a truck shipment of 250 pounds. I was not expecting delivery until late in the week at the earliest. Great Job!

Will be doing a lot more business with Wire & Cable To Go in the future.

2016-01-21

Just what the doctor ordered "but cheaper"

"Needed #4 wire for my new standby home generator and found you on the internet and was very hapy with the price and fast ship time. Will keep you at the top of the favorites list. Thank You. C. Forbes, Agua Dulce, Ca"

Highly recommend

"I had made a mistake on the web order but they were quick and responsive to correct my mistake. I got exactly what I needed at a good price in a couple of days. "

2016-01-21

"Great service great products priced right"

2016-01-19

Fast shipping.

"Fast shipping, good service and I will purchase from this company again."

Share Wire & Cable To Go's store rating

Wire & Cable To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wire & Cable To Go is a merchant member
Wire & Cable To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.