• Address: P.O. Box 11, Lafayette, NJ
    • Phone: 973-300-9782
    • Customer Support: 973-300-9782
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm
    • Fax: 973-300-9409

"I placed a very small dollar order with this company but received wounderful customer service! I made this purchase outside of their business hours and left a voicemail with spec questions. I received a phone call from Steve Crane to address my questions. He found the information, followed up in a timely manner, and provide wonderful customer service. My item arrived on time, which Steve provided me a shipping ETA as well. I would purchase from this company again!"

"very happy with products. Thanks for the quick shipping"

"EVen after our screwup of ordering the wrong product, they immediately fixed it...bravo!"

"The Deutsch connector selector made finding the right parts extremely fast and easy. The site is nicely laid out and easy to use. I contacted customer service to fix an order I messed up and they took care of it quickly and properly. I am very happy with my experience and will be buying from them again."

sww

"Their prices are very reasonable and the shipping was super fast!"

"Excellent product and service. I talked to Steve Crane on the phone before my purchase who was very helpful and also sent me some samples. I ordered on-line which went smoothly. I like that IO can get smaller quantities at WireCare.com unlike at Waytek."

"very satisfied.. very helpful with a friendly staff"

"This was my second purchase from WireCare and great service both times. I will order from them again."

"Great. I called support to change my order and it went great. "

"Very satisfied with the service. But, being that I am the novice that doesn't use a product like the Flexo Pet product line as a professional would, a link to a better more detailed explanation would be very help full. I have had to reorder a larger size (.75") because I didn't fully understand how much expansion the product had to fit over the connector.

Tom

"As usual, WireCare came through and did an outstanding job. My only issue is with the carrier, who managed to beat the shipping box up so badly that the catalog I requested was nearly torn in half. If the box had been any more abused, I probably would have lost part of my order. Fortunately, though, everything was there, and there was nothing fragile, so it all arrived safely and quickly, thanks to the excellent staff at WireCare. Rest assured, I have recommended your company many times already and will continue to do so. Thanks for continued excellent service!"

"Great product - as advertised! This arrived next day. Very pleased and will order from Wirecare.com again."

"Excellent service and products!"

"Fair prices and Fast accurate delivery."

"It was Excellent! The website is user friendly, the order was correct, and everything arrived on time.
Thank you!
Peter Stevenson
Linear Design Solutions, LLC

WireCare.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WireCare.com is not a merchant member
WireCare.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!