Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD SERVICES.
2 WEEKS AND STILL PREPARING TO PRINT.
I ordered books three weeks before an auction to present at a 12 mill dollar sale, nothing. spent three days and 10 hours on hold while working in the office and no one picks up the customer service phone. Used them in the pass with no problem, what happen?

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY! I ordered a photo book on Aug 16, 2014 (8144179) and the book wasn't printed correctly even several of the pages were blank. I didn't say anything thinking it may have been my error and ordered a 2nd book on August 23, 2014 (8223061) and still I have never received it. I have called them almost every day and never get to talk to a representative. I even have proof that I was on hold one time for 11 hours without talking to a live person before giving up and hanging up the phone. I have left no fewer than 50 emails for every email address they have listed on their website and no one has ever responded to my request to find out where my order is? Absolute worst company I have ever dealt with."

modified review This review was modified by jsfarner on October 20 2014 08:24:53 AM

"We used to order prints from @Winkflash. #NeverAgain. They defaced a pic of my daughter months ago & won't even respond to emails requesting a reprint.

If reports are true they are now out of business, I am not surprised. Their lack of respect for their customers was/is clearly evident.

Do not do business with this organization.

My email to them:

I am writing to express my extreme displeasure with WinkFlash. Months ago, my wife ordered prints, some of the 8"x10" variety. One image of my daughter sent with the order had one of her front teeth colored black. Hardly a "technical issue" to anyone who sees the image. I called customer support & was assured this was merely an issue with the software. She promised me this was not a deliberate act. As such, she only offered to resend me a correct print, upon receipt of an email from me. She wanted the image ID & to see it for herself. That was back in August. I have sent two more emails since then & have still not received either the correct print nor even a confirmation my email has been read.

At this point I am beyond fuming. I have attached the image again, in hopes this can finally be resolved. To that end, I would like the corrected print we were promised - and I would like a refund of the money we paid for our order. This will bring satisfaction & will conclude any business we will be having with WinkFlash.

Please do me the courtesy of responding to my email & honoring my reasonable request.

modified review This review was modified by buskyman on October 16 2014 03:34:00 PM

"THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS.

Stupid that they still have their site up and processing orders.

modified review This review was modified by MemberNaem on September 15 2014 10:33:15 AM

Winkflash User

"I ordered over 100 prints on August 23, 2014. The website status of this order says the order is still printing. I have called this company multiple times and the line remains busy. I have sent numerous emails and have not received one response. They have already charged me for this order and the money has cleared my bank. What is going on with this company?"

"I ordered plenty of photo books from Winkflash. I really like them. Now every once in a while, printing never seems to start. About 20% of my photo book orders were "printing" for 4 weeks. They promise a turnaround of 3-7 days.
I wrote to customer service.
The first time that happened, customer service told me they had a problem in one of their printing facilities. I cancelled the order, ordered it again, and voila, two weeks later the book arrived in my mailbox.
The second time, customer service told me they had such a high volume to print, they just can't handle the volume. However, they would bump my order up the queue, so everything should be fine.
Two weeks later I cancelled the order.

If you need something printed in a timely and reliable manner, Winkflash is not the company to use. If you don't have a deadline to meet and don't need customer service support, go ahead.

Did I mention, customer service didn't apologize for their crappy service?

modified review This review was modified by karllagov on September 05 2013 02:30:07 PM

"Potential Winkflash customers BEWARE:
You order can take 3 weeks to print for no good reason!
It's a shame that you have to sacrifice decent customer service to order from Winkflash. My company placed a large order of 600 Christmas photo cards from Winkflash (total was over $300) and when the order didn't print properly the first time they were unable to speed up the process to get them to us anywhere near the estimated delivery date. When I spoke to them on the phone they simply said they are "unable" to rush an order, everything is automated. TWO weeks went by since that phone call took place and after multiple phone calls and emails we STILL didn't have our cards! At this point they told us they were going to give us a 25% discount and ship them priority because of how SLOW they were being to ship the order out. Well the "new" delivery day came and went they still hadn't arrive. Quite frustrated I called them (I think this was contact attempt #9 or 10 if not more) and for no explanation they had not shipped the order. We could not believe it, we were so disappointed. These were cards we wanted to get in the mail at the end of November not halfway through December. This time we called back after their second promise to us that the cards would be shipped to us that day and didn't let them off the phone until they told us the shipping confirmation code. They are have such bad business practices, organization, and communication that they aren't able to do what they say they will. Our company will NEVER order from them again.

"I am sooo disappointed with your product. I placed an order for my christmas cards bearing a beautiful picutre of my children with a wonderful christmas greeting to my friends and family. On the morning on Dec. 1, I showed my mother in law the cards i ordered. That same day they arrived to my home with NO GREETING on them. Just blank!!! When i called to rectify this, I was told that they were ordered that way!! Funny that they were fine online that am, but as your customer service rep. had me do some things on the site, it showed up blank!! Obviously a ploy to get me to pay for YOUR mistake! I was told I had to pay to return them, and reorder them. Why would I reorder them from you when you did this to me??? I was also told that there was no supervisor to talk to. What kind of a scam are you running? This has been reported to the BBB and will be plastered anywhere it can be online. Thanks for the great customer service!!! (NOT)"

"I just received my order of over 500 photos. While at a glance the pictures look OK they are ALL MIXED UP. I uploaded them in 3 folders and ordered them accordingly. They are all totally mixed up and it will not only take me forever to sort them I have no idea if I even received all the pictures I ordered."

"This is a sad story of a good company slipping into a bad company. I have used Winkflash for about two years and they used to be very reliable. However, over the last 8 months, their attention to commitment has force me to overlook their prices (lowest of anywhere) and move to more expensive print suppliers. Winkflash become lazy with their delivery commitments and have cost me more than one customer as a result. Many times the order arrives 3 to 5 days late and sometimes partially fulfilled. Recently, the owner decided to close over Labor day weekend - which wouldn't be a big deal- except he made the decision on Friday before the weekend. As a result I missed my deadline to my customer based upon my phone conversation a week and half prior in which I was ensured that the long weekend wouldn't be an issue and they would be printing. On another occasion, they couldn't print an 8x10 order due to computer issue and never informed me. I finally called them and they had no problem looking up the order to tell me there was an issue over a week ago and they still hadn't resolved it. When were you planning on calling me? and the response was momentary silence followed by - well we can issue you a refund. Great - can you call my customer and apologize as well or perhaps you could reimburse me for my lost revenue. Bottom line, for the amateur home photographer that isn't worried about delivery - they are cheapest. For the professional or semi-pro, I recommend sacrificing a little profit margin for a more reliable print house."

"I've always had good luck with winkflash. I've printed both posters and canvases, and they've always turned out just fine. Shipping is always quick. I'm surprised they got such bad reviews, but my experience has been quite pleasant with them so far."

"I placed my first order with Winkflash.... a selection of borderless note cards. The finished product was disappointing. The image which I approved before placing the order was cropped another 1/4 inch all the way around and the color and resolution were not close to the original and I did not use any editing tools. Customer service did not respond to my e-mail within a week so I phoned the company. The representative was pleasant and confirmed that the company does crop the photo when making note cards. (note: this is not the automatic cropping that occurs for pictures taken with an aspect ratio of 4:3- this is IN ADDITION to that cropping) I asked why the buyer wasn't alerted to this during the order process and she didn't have an explanation. As a result of the unexpected cropping, several notecards were ruined because parts of the image were missing and looked ridiculous. The company gave me 10 free note cards but I had to pay 4.89 postage to get them. Highway robbery. My other complaint about Winflash is that you can download 5MP images to their site and the photo looks like it's less than 1MP. Doesn't happen to all but enough to be annoying. Whether it's a function of poor software or a bad lab, I am not pleased with Winflash services and therefore will not place any further orders with them"

modified review This review was modified by tradeprn on February 16 2009 09:03:35 AM

"I used the $5 coupon for a 8X10 photo to canvas, gallery wrap mounting. Ordered on 9/21 It was easy to order, was shipped the very next day and I got it on the third day. It was BEAUTIFUL. I could not have been happier with it. Good job!"

"I've been working with Winkflash for over a year, at first because they were the only source I could find that would print 3.25 x 5 (very important when you're making an album of 700+ photos! Now I wouldn't consider working with anyone else. Their service is prompt, efficient, customer friendly and the quality of the photos is great."

"I ordered a photobook from winkflash, they were having a promotion for 20 dollars - up to 100 pages. It took me about 8 hours to make this book and I just received it and they screwed it up. They didn't include some pictures, repeated some pictures and the quality wasn't good. I heard some people say that it took them 8 days to make the photobook, so I am completely dissatisfied and will never promote winkflash to anyone...I've used Shutterfly and MyPublisher for photobooks before and so far I've had the best experience with Shutterfly...More layouts, more colors, more fonts and much much FASTER than winkflash. In shutterfly, you dont have to count how many characters you write, but in winkflash, you have 30 characters maximum per picture including spaces and the rest will be cut off. So, for every caption I had to count every single character, that was a pain. DO NOT USE WINKFLASH!!!! No way!! "

Winkflash is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Winkflash is not a merchant member
Winkflash does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!