• WinesTilSoldOut

"I ordered two very expensive ($100) bottles of wine from WTSO, and they charged me for two. So far so good. When the shipment arrived, there were three bottles in the box. Being an honest guy, I contacted them requesting a return authorization form to send the extra bottle back. They told me to keep it, it was "on them". Are you kidding me? Now that's customer service! I was a big fan even before this event. It's a great way to get top-notch wines at a significant discount. Keep up the great work!"

This review was modified by Pathogen on June 12 2015 05:51:38 AM

"I have had spectacular results with WTSO. The site offers unique wines that would not be found in any other market, at very reasonable prices. The service has also been of the highest caliber: they correct their mistakes easily, and since I live in Arizona, they will hold wines ordered in the summer, and deliver in the fall, so the wines will not sit in a hot truck.
RSB

"I've ordered from these people about a dozen times and NEVER had any problems. Kudos to wtso.com for providing outstanding wine at great prices and free turbo shipping to boot. This is a great business operation! Highly recommended!!!"

"Winestilsoldout.com offered for sale 2001 Castello di Fonterutoli Siepi for about $60 a bottle. I received the Chinati from the same producer. Winestilsoldout shipped a totally different wine. Baited me with a very nice wine and switched with a lower wine. I have done business with winestilsoldout numerous times without any issues. My emails have gone unanswered and their voice mail box is full. While I am very disappointed in not receiving the wine that I ordered, their failure to resolve is even more troubling. I have turned numerous people onto these guys so this episode will cost them many customers

"Nicely Priced Wines, Cheap Next-day shipping. Very good Customer Service.

Other thoughts:
Not sure how they store their wines tho.

Share WinesTilSoldOut's store rating

WinesTilSoldOut is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WinesTilSoldOut is not a merchant member
WinesTilSoldOut does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!