• Wilsons Leather

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-06-28

"To be honest I was afraid to place an order after unsuccessful attempt to do it online. But the shape I wanted only Wilson Leather offered so I tried. I called the supervisor and described the situation. She offered me to take this transaction under her personal control. All went smooth. They even reimbursed me some money for some information provided by website which was not conformed when I placed an order. You always can understand what is good and what is wrong after compare - I do have this opportunity: before I tried jamin leather and they let me know what both customer service and product quality should NOT be...
No one asked me to do this."

This review was modified by fitness.world on June 28 2015 03:12:37 PM

2015-05-27

"I just received my order from this place yesterday. Even after I read these reviews, I just had to try. Man am I happy with my product and super fast shipping. I haven't taken it off all day, it is perfect. I was worried about the size but its just right. All you people are crazy. I am actually going to buy another jacket here soon to go with my vest. "

2015-02-18

"I tried for 3 days straight to place an order with this company and EVERY time, the order didn't go through on their end. I called my cc company b/c they told me there was a flag on my account and Chase told me there was NO flag! After all that, they couldn't help me somehow place the order!! The manager I spoke with was very rude and uncaring! Extremely dissatisfied!"

This review was modified by LeahH on February 18 2015 02:05:05 PM

2015-01-10

"They advertised 60% off but it wasn't off their store price, but the small price "suggested retail price" so it wasn't correct. I returned half the items today and the two sales clerks were so snotty discussing how they weren't going to make their goals due to all the returns. They were very unprofessional and rude. This was at the Colorado Mills Mall. I will never shop there again."

2015-01-09

"Wilsons Leather is a JOKE! Do not order from them. Take a peek at the hundreds of dissatisfied customers on their Facebook page. They ran a "sale" on Amazon and canceled everyone's orders but indicated that we the customers canceled them. Then, I was foolish enough to order something directly from their very own website and that also got canceled just today due to a "processing error." They don't respond to any complaints EVER! They are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE - do NOT order from them. Some people even had holds on their credit cards that are still not released. "

2015-01-06

"On Dec 23, I placed two orders through Wilson @Amazon, during one of their special promotional offers. One was for two jackets- one for my son, and one for me; the other order was for two belts. Like many others who had placed orders with Wilson leather that night, mine were cancelled. I was told the reason was they did not have enough stock. It was a lie. I attempted to contact Wilson leather three times to resolve the issue. They never replied. I was incensed to find out that the company was honoring many of the orders, but not mine, even when I was told that all orders placed during the promotion were cancelled."

This review was modified by jhumur on January 06 2015 05:42:17 PM

2015-01-01

"Placed an order through Wilsons Leather on Amazon and it was cancelled two days later. They claimed I cancelled the order so as not to impact their rating.

Then when people started mentioning it on social media, they selectively honored orders so people would take down negative reviews. IMO, it's unfair and dishonest to buy your feedback."

This review was modified by Mike5743 on January 01 2015 06:59:15 AM

2014-12-31

"This is the most unreliable company EVER! They have canceled the last 3 orders I placed with them. One was in November for a pair of mens slippers that was meant to be a Christmas gift. It took them 3 weeks to notify me that they were canceling that order - and the funds were held on my bank account for a month. The other two orders were from an Amazon sale. Those funds are still pending! I contacted them on Facebook and they asked for my order number and for contact information - which I immediately provided, and they never contacted me. I did read on their facebook page that they are honoring some of the orders, but not others. INSULTING! I'll never, ever order from them again because they are too unreliable. They don't honor their sale prices and they cancel all the orders you place. "

2014-12-30

"Item was cancelled citing "Customer canceled" which is a complete lie. I cant beleive how someone in today's age can lie to a customers face like that. I have no problem with a seller canceling an order due to any reason, but to use me as the reason is simply unacceptable. "

This review was modified by thedon_555 on December 30 2014 05:19:53 PM

2014-12-30

I am withholding comment at this time."

This review was modified by eyesearch on January 01 2015 11:56:03 PM

2014-12-30

"Like many others, I ordered on 12/24, (did not use any stolen codes or coupons, just automatic discount at checkout). Got the email days later saying that I cancelled! I never did that. Dislike that Wilsons blamed their mistake on the customer. It is now 12/30 and my money STILL has not been returned!"

This review was modified by myspiral on December 30 2014 06:13:43 AM

2014-12-29

"Experienced the same thing like many others did. Order got cancelled telling its my fault...!!!Boooooo"

2014-12-29

"I ordered several items for Christmas, and the order went through fine. I had several emails indicating my order was being processed and was being prepared for shipment. A few days later, my order was cancelled and the reason they said was that I cancelled it. I did not cancel it, and I think this is going to be a "finger pointing" exercise between Amazon and Wilson's Leather. I probably won't order from them again. Very disappointed."

This review was modified by htbcpa on December 29 2014 07:20:14 AM

2014-12-28

"I have placed 3 order on Dec 23, and next day i hv received ist order cancell and other dasy i hv all been cancelled, in my amazon account page was still showing preparing in shipment.
Amazon nt disclosing anything as there fault but WIlsons blamming now, all fault was Amazon.
WILSONS....leather.....we should be careful and place order in future.
As Wilson supports...blamming Amazon and as well, mentioning they are nt honoring any one.If still customer like to buy...they can search from store with that time price or Wilson leather.com....

WOW....Should be banned"

2014-12-27

"Cancelled order during christmas season!! Was looking forward to getting them."

Share Wilsons Leather's store rating

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member
Wilsons Leather does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!