Wilsons Leather Reviews - wilsonsleather.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.25/10 6 reviews

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member
Wilsons Leather does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"These guys are unbelievably sloppy and incompetent. I placed two orders about a year apart (the recent one being this week). both times they took the order, said the item was in stock, then placed it on back order, and then got an e-mail saying the item "was located", then another e-mail stating back order status and then finally cancelled!! Yes, twice! the same drama, choreographed to perfection both times! signing up more customers, poaching e-mail ids and then then spamming their e-mail in box--this seems to be their business model. not worth your time or money. shop elsewhere. "

Rating 4/102/5

"So I ordered a jacket on Monday, saw on Wednesday that its price dropped 10 bucks and some change. So I thought "okay no big deal, lemme ask em for the difference" nope turns out they don't do price matches on their own website. Keep in mind I didn't contact em 1 month or even 2 weeks after asking to get a price match, nope 2 friggin days and they can't do it. My jacket isn't even here yet and they can't credit me the diff. Instead they want me to return the jacket I didn't get yet and order another one from the site so I can get the new price. Its freakin retarded, the effect is the same as if they gave me the credit, they want to force me to go thru the motions to keep my extra 10 bucks? Fine customer care they have there. (sarcasm btw)"

Heiral's Avatar
Bay Area
Rating 8/104/5

"Got my wallets, this is a good company."

"Wilson leather is a simple site to order from and offers great items. I can't speak for the price as it was a bit expensive but well worth it considering that it was the only place to get it from. I would order again but seeing as my item is in great condition, I doubt that I'd need to in the future. "

"Was looking for some protectant for my leather coat and Wilson's seemed like a good bet. I ended up purchasing a leather protectant and a leather cleaner. The process was smooth and I even had a $5 off coupon which was nice.

Packing was fine, however the shipment took longer to arrive than is typically expected from most of my internet orders. No major complaints.

Rating 8/104/5

"Jacket is nice but they claimed to have shipped my order a day before UPS received the billing information. Their website states that they do not charge your credit card until the order ships but they put a hold on your account for the full amount of the order. After you register and order their site stores your credit card info and the only way t remove it is to request a new password.

Nice jacket but not a consumer friendly company.