Stores > Wilsons Leather
  • Wilsons Leather

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wilsons Leather by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

What a shady person, shady store and practices!!!

"Wilson Leather Arundel II 7000 Arundel Mills Cir Spc 438B Hanover, MD 21076

The store manager is extremely rude, very irritable in talking to customers, make up nonexistent stuffs and verbiage accusing customers.  She is a totally discreditable person, unbelievable bad, frankly a disgusting person with pretty and fake face.   Literally can not communicate to a person like that because she repeatedly making up ****... . loud, commanding, lies and lies, accusations and accusations, a rude and shady person. I could not tolerate her nasty attitude and unbelievable lies and lies, which provoked me to use the "f" word in the end.

I went to the store on 9/22/17 evening around 8pm because I bought a luggage for $130.68, a week later I took the whole bag untouched as that have been sitting in my car trunk the whole duration to the store, I only got $124.01 back.  The store manager was able to locate the store receipts from the store receipts filing system and that clearly show a shortage of $6.67 difference in dollar.  but she refused to return the $6.67 back because she said I signed the receipt and that I supposed to have checked and know the dollar amount that I signed for.  So I got cheated by Wilson Leather Store for the $6.67 dollars.  I demand the $6.67 dollar back, but they refused.

2017-09-08

Two Cancelled Orders...Horrible Customer Service

"I had such a great experience at the Wilson's Leather store at our outlet mall, but when I found out they had closed permanently, I knew I had to resort to ordering online. I initially placed an order on 8/31/17. I didn't receive a confirmation email after my order was placed, but hours later, I received an email stating it has been "cancelled due to address and payment accuracy concerns". I double checked my order details to make sure I didn't make a mistake and everything was correct and accurate. I called them the next day to express my concerns and to try and to replace my order at the same price (the initial order used a time-sensitive discount code), but I was told they would forward my concern with the "payment processing department" and that I should wait for a call back first to find out what the problem was. A week passed and I didn't receive a call so I decided to call them back to at least try and replace my order as the item is for an upcoming trip. As they were trying to tell me again to wait for a call from the payment processing department, I interrupted and told them that it's been days and I hadn't yet received a call, so I would just like to replace my order. She verified my info, replaced my order at the same price, and told me I should be receiving a confirmation email shorty. Surprise...NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL! And what else? An email the next day stating my order had been "cancelled due to address and payment accuracy concerns" AGAIN. I called them back again, extremely upset, to yet again express my concerns. At first, she couldn't even understand what the problem was and instructed me to clear the cookies from my browser and replace my order in a few hours. After explaining to her again, I was placed on hold, only to be told that I would have to wait for another call back, this time from their supervisor. I became extremely frustrated and demanded to speak to a supervisor right then and there. She told me there were no supervisors available at the moment, but that she would heighten the urgency of the matter. Now I'm waiting for their promised call back. I don't even know if I want to replace my order anymore...this has been such a horrible experience so far!"

2017-07-19

Worst Custome Service Ever for On Line Orders and Cannot Cancel

"Website offers 2day delivery at added cost if order is processed by 12noon Eastern. I placed order at 8am central and paid extra for delivery in 2 days, which was in order to have delivered when I was home. At 9 I had not received a =n order confirmation so went on line chat, no help, so asked to cancel, cant cancel an the only way to make it happen is if the warehouse pushed the order. Gave up and called. Same story, no help, could not tell me why the order was on hold and could not cancel. Asked for supervisor, but she said no supervisors available. (this is at 10 am on a weekday) Gave up. At 12:05 received order confirmation and assumed they had for shipment that day. NOT. No ship info, so called at4 am before work the following day, low and behold someone answered.... Same bad service, no help and order still had not shipped. Made it seem like it was my fault they missed the cutoff. Never again."

2017-06-14

Tried to Buy $1000 on line and order "canceled"

"Placed order for $1000 of leather jackets on line. Next day received notice that unable to process, needed to verify address and reenter. Reviewed all info and was correct. Order was pending with credit card company so that info correct. Called and nice lady unable to tell me what problem, told her I wanted jackets. Assured they would contact within 48 hours, no response. Sent email to customer service restating same issues, they indicate they will contact in 72 hours, no response. But they did send me an email asking that I review products!! They are essentially a scam organization that advertises significant discounts and never delivers products."

2017-05-26

Worst customer service ever, I will never order any products from this company online ever again.

"I was looking to buy leather jackets and though I could just order online and try them, and send it back. I've done this with a lot of other companies with no issues. Before ordering I called asking about the return policy and was told that they would send me a shipping label for returns and $6 would be subtracted from the refund amount. I went ahead and ordered and ended up having to return both jackets. I look for the label and all I found is a simple address label not from a shipping company, just a sticker with my address and the return address written to attach to the box. The directions say the customer needs to pay the return shipment. At USPS I had to pay ~$25 for the shipment as I included tracking and insurance. When I didn't hear back from Wilson leather on the return in 2 weeks (they had received the box one week before), I called and they explained they were having some transitions with the warehouse, and that is why it was taking so long. When I told them about the return label they said that was not right and someone would call me right away to get that fixed. After one week that I called, I had not received my money back or a call in regards to the shipping. I called again, this time I was upset and voiced my opinions, and said I was going to call Paypal next to get my money back. 24 hours later the money was back in my account minus the ~$25 in taxes I had paid. So I called them one more time, and explained everything again, they say I will get my taxes back and maybe they will be able to do something about the mail fees but I am not holding my breath. Also everything I've had to call, I've waited 10-20 mins to some terrible 1 sec of music, 1 sec of static. I will never ever purchase anything from this company again."

2017-02-23

Refused to fix their own mistake!

"Worst customer service, sent me the wrong product and then refused to pay for shipping when I returned it. "

2016-12-21

Unethical and disrespectful company.

"I wouldn't give this company a dime. Gave their employees a 2 week notice before they will inevitably shut their doors on Christmas Eve this year. This wasn't even because their lease was up, but because they were gready and wanted their lease lowered by the outlet mall that Wilson's will soon be out of. Due to the mall not lowering their lease, Wilson's bought out of their lease and left their employees hanging. Any employer willing to do that to the lives of the very people that put their best foot forward for the company, should be left unemployed themselves. Will never receive business from myself or my family."

2016-06-10

Item "Shipped" still in warehouse after 10 days!

"I recently ordered an item from Wilson Leather for a birthday gift. I needed the item in 2 weeks but the website said I would receive it in 6 - 10 days. I received a notice the next day that the item had been shipped, so I felt comfortable. When I did not receive it in 10 days, I followed the tracking on the shipping notice and was told the shipping number did not exist. When I called customer service to check on the item, they said it was still sitting in the warehouse. I asked about the shipping notice and was told that it was they do when they put it in a box! So much for their delivery system!"

2016-03-15

More than Leather

"I have not been to the old Franklin Mills in Northeast Philadelphia for quite a few years. It is now Philadelphia Outlets and you can tell it is safer,cleaner and has great stores, although still very spread out and there is a lot of walking if you don't know where you're headed. I was passing by Wilson's leather (green entrance) and noticed the coats were on sale. I found a great red wool coat (and I am a plus size 1X) for a very reasonable price and you can tell it is made right. The manager was very helpful and the store was easy to navigate and clean. The staff seemed pleasant and happy to help."

2015-12-18

"Unless you have the money to spare don't waste your time with this company. I was charged over $650.00 for a $159.00 purchase. I was charged $159 then $345. I called to find out what happend so she canceled the order and replaced the order which withdrew another $159. I was told through several more phone calls I would recieve my money back in 3-5 days. It has passed and every charge has processed and still no refund. I called customer service 6 times finally asking to go over the supervisor's head to which Debbie (employee #53277, which I assume is a fake) replied, "there is no higher up." I was promptly hung up on. Still don't know if I will ever see my money. I'm not sure who to call since the only number listed is customer service. I'm afraid to return the item in fear I will not see any money back. "

2015-06-28

"To be honest I was afraid to place an order after unsuccessful attempt to do it online. But the shape I wanted only Wilson Leather offered so I tried. I called the supervisor and described the situation. She offered me to take this transaction under her personal control. All went smooth. They even reimbursed me some money for some information provided by website which was not conformed when I placed an order. You always can understand what is good and what is wrong after compare - I do have this opportunity: before I tried jamin leather and they let me know what both customer service and product quality should NOT be...
No one asked me to do this.

2015-05-27

"I just received my order from this place yesterday. Even after I read these reviews, I just had to try. Man am I happy with my product and super fast shipping. I haven't taken it off all day, it is perfect. I was worried about the size but its just right. All you people are crazy. I am actually going to buy another jacket here soon to go with my vest. "

2015-02-18

"I tried for 3 days straight to place an order with this company and EVERY time, the order didn't go through on their end. I called my cc company b/c they told me there was a flag on my account and Chase told me there was NO flag! After all that, they couldn't help me somehow place the order!! The manager I spoke with was very rude and uncaring! Extremely dissatisfied!"

2015-01-10

"They advertised 60% off but it wasn't off their store price, but the small price "suggested retail price" so it wasn't correct. I returned half the items today and the two sales clerks were so snotty discussing how they weren't going to make their goals due to all the returns. They were very unprofessional and rude. This was at the Colorado Mills Mall. I will never shop there again."

2015-01-09

"Wilsons Leather is a JOKE! Do not order from them. Take a peek at the hundreds of dissatisfied customers on their Facebook page. They ran a "sale" on Amazon and canceled everyone's orders but indicated that we the customers canceled them. Then, I was foolish enough to order something directly from their very own website and that also got canceled just today due to a "processing error." They don't respond to any complaints EVER! They are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE - do NOT order from them. Some people even had holds on their credit cards that are still not released. "

Share Wilsons Leather's store rating

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member
Wilsons Leather does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!