• Rating 2.92/10 6 reviews

Williams-Sonoma is not a merchant member
    Williams-Sonoma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Williams-Sonoma contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a creme Brule torch for $49.99.. got it in the mail and a price sticker on the box said $39.99.. going to try and take it to the store and see why I paid more than the price sticker. It is a very high quality product though "

"So expensive and not worth it—I bought a dining set from here and a few days later decided to change my mind. Unfortunately, because it had already been opened, they couldn't return the item."

"Very slow to ship! I ordered from 12 stores on 12/5 (Wednesday) and 11 of them managed to ship the order by 12/7 (Friday). Williams Sonoma is the only one who won't ship until 12/10 (Monday). The other vendors ranged from Amazon.com to very small single-store merchants owned by a single person. I'm very disappointed in their ability to get my order out within the week. I guess you have to order on a Tuesday to make sure it gets shipped by Friday. "

"Beware of back ordered items. I placed my order on 12/8, and both items I ordered were on back order. The date they give you is the date they expect to receive it in their warehouse, not the date you will receive it, yet their website is not very clear on this. I have received one back ordered item, but they have now pushed out the date on the second item, and didn't notify me of this change until after the back order date on the website had passed. They are refusing to offer any additional discounts or an upgraded shipping method and are just blaming the supplier."

USA - Left Coast

"Found in their newsletter a great deal on an 8-qt All-Clad Pasta Pentola ($100+ off) so I went online and ordered it and a large steel roaster (which was on backorder). I received the pentola in a few days and it's beautiful. Decided to cancel the roaster (still on backorder til Dec.) and called CS who promptly canceled per my request. Very happy with W-S. "

modified review This review was modified by Socalgal on December 02 2010 09:43:05 AM

"the worst customer service ever from both Pottery Barn and William Sonoma. I even went up the chain of command in San Francisco, and nothing was ever done. All furniture items are delivered damaged and they pass the blame onto the delivery company. I am now on my third delivery for certain items and waiting another 3 weeks. Of course they cannot tell me exactly when. "