"The WildDital price of the TV was good but by the time the salesperson suggested the extras it was not a good deal and the extras were of questionable quality. I called the next day to cancel and was told I could not cancel.
I suggest you buy no mounting brackets, cables, or extended warranty from Wild.

"I found this site from www.ShopCartUSA.com, where the Nikon D90 I want to order is $936. I called customer service but was told it was $1250. I asked why, the guy said it was $1250 for USA version but $938 for German version. What that means? A German version is in USA. They wanted me to pay $1250 for Nikon D90 that is only $1050 at Amazon.com. I canceled the order. More ridiculous is that I called another company Broasway.com, the same guy pick up the phone and pushed me to order---he did not know I dialed the phone number of different company. The two companies are same and are tricky. Do not waste money and time to deal with them "

"Since I had had bad experiences with New York based companies before, I called the company first to ensure that the projector I was buying was actually brand new and not refurbished or used. They assured me it was new. I also made sure the shipping was actually included and that there was no sales tax since I was in another state - all that was OK. So, I placed my order for the projector, the amount was $920. Later, they left a message for me saying that I should call about my order. When I called, the man said that since I had a PO box for a billing address I had to list my physical address with credit card company - I assured him that it was listed. Then, he asked me whether I wanted a lamp for the projector!!! I was floored, since they had told me it was factory fresh unit that I was buying, and the factory includes a lamp - I know this because I subsequently checked with the manufacturer and other vendors. So, after adding the cost of the lamp (which the man quoted me as $299) the price of the projector came up to more than I could get at the local Best Buy, even considering the local sales tax.
Naturally, I asked that he cancel my order, and he said he did. I will be watching my credit card statement very carefully over the next couple of months to ensure that this charge does not appear.
Bottom line: this company does what many companies in New York have done in the past. They bait you with a low price, but then they charge additionally for items that are normally included in a factory package. Avoid this scam.

"For details, see other previous reviews. This one is not much different. I tried to order a Nikon D40x body only for $316 with free shipping. After having confirmed the order online, all I received was a page with an order confirmation number and a statement with my address - no confirmation of purchased items or prices. However, there was a promise of an E-mail confirmation SOON. Well, the Email confirmation never came. I called them [which was incidentally pure hell, as described by others]. I was told I needed a battery and a charger with the camera. I was offered a "special" price for an add-on package, which raised the total price to about $519, again without itemization. Since I had become suspicious at this time, I checked the typical prices online for a battery and charger, which ran in the $35 range. I called back and wanted to cancel the order and was told it was already shipped. After much back and fourth between credit card company and seller answering machines, I was able to find an unsuspecting phone operator on Sunday morning, who agreed to cancel the order [which was due to be shipped on Monday - illuminating another previous lie]. I pulled a fraud protector on my credit card to prevent all further charges, and I hope this will be the end.....however, I am not convinced.

In essence, NOBODY should have to deal with business practices of this kind. This involves, bait and switch, lies, extortion, intimidation and the complete absence of receipts. If these business practices are legal, I am very disappointed with the system. Another reviewer suggested reporting them to the BBB. I am additionally contemplating a letter to the Attorney General of New York.

"We have never experienced such agressive, disrespectful and deceitful behavior with any vendor for any product, in multiple countries, before. My son, under 18yrs, ordered a CanonEOS 450D on line. He ordered nothing else. They called him and hoodwinked him into taking an order from approximately $500 to $900 by convincing him of the need for "essential accesories" My wife phoned within an hour and told them she did not want the order. They advised her it was too late and threatened her with even more charges. Thier bullying tactics are indescribable. She immediately advised me and I called within 2 hours of their original call. I explained the situation to customer service who listened without any advice on how to proceed to cancel all and said I had to speak to the salesman as only he could attend to the issue. He put me into voice mail. I necer heard back. We returned the camera and lost over $100 in the process. Be warned! "

"I am glad I found these reviews before ordering from these crooks. Thank you very much."

"Worst company I have ever dealed with.
Missing parts,never completed order.
Very hard to get a person on the phone,then he simply hangs up.
Supposed to give me an upgraded battery,sent me a regular. Never received the free stuff that they are promised,"it's on backorder"
Be care full with them.

"Do not buy anything from this company. It is the most unethical company I've ever dealt with. I was recently told I needed a part for a TV I ordered and was charged an additional $129. It turned out that the part came with the TV. You will get no response from this company in terms of customer support. RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!"

"My experience is identical to those described in detail above, several times. An email arrived asking me to call and confirm my unbelievable good deal. I resisted the sales pitch for overpriced accessories, with a rude reaction from the frustrated boiler room sales jerk. A couple days later the "out of stock" email arrived. I'm just worried that a scam outfit like this has my credit card number. Where else can we report these scumbags? Class action suit?"

"BAIT AND TRY TO SELL YOU MORE STUFF
IF NOT BUYING THEN YOUR ORDER BECAMES UNAVAILABLE
Hummmmm.
THEY HANG UP ON YOU AND ARE VERY PUSHIE
WHAT A BUNCH OF CREEPS.
STAY AWAY

"Don't do it!
Everything bad people is saying in these reviews is true. They will promis you the product is in stock. Once you order, they will take care that there is a phone conversation where they will try to sell you some shit. If you don't fall in the trap, you're product will be put on backorder forever. If you call them to ask the product is still in stock.
Basically thieves.

"I recently made a purchase from Wild Digital and would highly recommend people not to buy from this company. I opted for an overnight shipping, which did not happen and was still charged for the overnight shipping. The invoice date, which was 2 days after the purchase date, did not match the purchase date, which is probably why the item did arrive overnight. I e-mailed the company twice about this problem and no response on the e-mails I sent. In their website the company talks about returning e-mails within 24 hrs., which did not happen. Clearly they are avoiding my issue with them. "

"After trying several different web pages with bait-and-switch operations, I called their customer service before placing an order. Customer service said the camera was in stock as advertised. Tried to buy a Nikon D80 (body only) for $482. Called customer service again because they didn't send an automatic confirmation email. Was told the model I ordered was the Japanese version and was not in stock. The American version would be a lot more. I told them I'm fine with the Japanese version and was told it would be 4-6 weeks before they will get it in stock. I did not cancel my order and we'll see if they ever honor it, but I'm not optimistic. I can only recommend to stay away from this web site."

modified review This review was modified by gernot on August 04 2008 11:37:38 AM

"I wish I would have read all the bad reviews of Wild Digital's "Bait and Switch" routines. They did it to me for a 32" 1080p Sony Bravia. $850 including shipping but they didn't include the parts (stand, etc) and wanted an extra $300 for the flimsy plastic stand. I am going to turn this company into the BBB. Also, I am going to turn my lawyer on them."

"I was excited when I found the Nikon D60 at WildDigital.com with a lens upgrade for cheaper than the base kit elsewhere. That probably should've been the first warning. None-the-less, I placed the order. Next business day, I get an email saying please call with a number (that had a busy signal for hours.) I ended up calling the number on WildDigital's website and talking to someone that way. WARNING!! These people are running a bait-and-switch business. After being on hold for 10 minutes, I was informed that I ordered the "German" version of the D60. If I wanted the "English" one, I would have to pay an additional $120. Also, the battery was only a 15 minute battery and the rep tried to upsell me a battery and memory card. Needless to say, I cancelled my order with WildDigital and I'm happy I did. I believe that they share the same scam business with 1wayphoto and a few other places. BUYER BEWARE. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

WildDigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WildDigital.com is not a merchant member
WildDigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!