• Rating 0.00/10 29 reviews

WildDigital.com is not a merchant member
    WildDigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • WildDigital.com contact information

"The WildDital price of the TV was good but by the time the salesperson suggested the extras it was not a good deal and the extras were of questionable quality. I called the next day to cancel and was told I could not cancel.
I suggest you buy no mounting brackets, cables, or extended warranty from Wild.

"I found this site from www.ShopCartUSA.com, where the Nikon D90 I want to order is $936. I called customer service but was told it was $1250. I asked why, the guy said it was $1250 for USA version but $938 for German version. What that means? A German version is in USA. They wanted me to pay $1250 for Nikon D90 that is only $1050 at Amazon.com. I canceled the order. More ridiculous is that I called another company Broasway.com, the same guy pick up the phone and pushed me to order---he did not know I dialed the phone number of different company. The two companies are same and are tricky. Do not waste money and time to deal with them "

"For details, see other previous reviews. This one is not much different. I tried to order a Nikon D40x body only for $316 with free shipping. After having confirmed the order online, all I received was a page with an order confirmation number and a statement with my address - no confirmation of purchased items or prices. However, there was a promise of an E-mail confirmation SOON. Well, the Email confirmation never came. I called them [which was incidentally pure hell, as described by others]. I was told I needed a battery and a charger with the camera. I was offered a "special" price for an add-on package, which raised the total price to about $519, again without itemization. Since I had become suspicious at this time, I checked the typical prices online for a battery and charger, which ran in the $35 range. I called back and wanted to cancel the order and was told it was already shipped. After much back and fourth between credit card company and seller answering machines, I was able to find an unsuspecting phone operator on Sunday morning, who agreed to cancel the order [which was due to be shipped on Monday - illuminating another previous lie]. I pulled a fraud protector on my credit card to prevent all further charges, and I hope this will be the end.....however, I am not convinced.

In essence, NOBODY should have to deal with business practices of this kind. This involves, bait and switch, lies, extortion, intimidation and the complete absence of receipts. If these business practices are legal, I am very disappointed with the system. Another reviewer suggested reporting them to the BBB. I am additionally contemplating a letter to the Attorney General of New York.

"We have never experienced such agressive, disrespectful and deceitful behavior with any vendor for any product, in multiple countries, before. My son, under 18yrs, ordered a CanonEOS 450D on line. He ordered nothing else. They called him and hoodwinked him into taking an order from approximately $500 to $900 by convincing him of the need for "essential accesories" My wife phoned within an hour and told them she did not want the order. They advised her it was too late and threatened her with even more charges. Thier bullying tactics are indescribable. She immediately advised me and I called within 2 hours of their original call. I explained the situation to customer service who listened without any advice on how to proceed to cancel all and said I had to speak to the salesman as only he could attend to the issue. He put me into voice mail. I necer heard back. We returned the camera and lost over $100 in the process. Be warned! "

"I am glad I found these reviews before ordering from these crooks. Thank you very much."

"Worst company I have ever dealed with.
Missing parts,never completed order.
Very hard to get a person on the phone,then he simply hangs up.
Supposed to give me an upgraded battery,sent me a regular. Never received the free stuff that they are promised,"it's on backorder"
Be care full with them.

"Do not buy anything from this company. It is the most unethical company I've ever dealt with. I was recently told I needed a part for a TV I ordered and was charged an additional $129. It turned out that the part came with the TV. You will get no response from this company in terms of customer support. RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!"

"My experience is identical to those described in detail above, several times. An email arrived asking me to call and confirm my unbelievable good deal. I resisted the sales pitch for overpriced accessories, with a rude reaction from the frustrated boiler room sales jerk. A couple days later the "out of stock" email arrived. I'm just worried that a scam outfit like this has my credit card number. Where else can we report these scumbags? Class action suit?"

"BAIT AND TRY TO SELL YOU MORE STUFF
IF NOT BUYING THEN YOUR ORDER BECAMES UNAVAILABLE
Hummmmm.
THEY HANG UP ON YOU AND ARE VERY PUSHIE
WHAT A BUNCH OF CREEPS.
STAY AWAY

"I recently made a purchase from Wild Digital and would highly recommend people not to buy from this company. I opted for an overnight shipping, which did not happen and was still charged for the overnight shipping. The invoice date, which was 2 days after the purchase date, did not match the purchase date, which is probably why the item did arrive overnight. I e-mailed the company twice about this problem and no response on the e-mails I sent. In their website the company talks about returning e-mails within 24 hrs., which did not happen. Clearly they are avoiding my issue with them. "

"I was excited when I found the Nikon D60 at WildDigital.com with a lens upgrade for cheaper than the base kit elsewhere. That probably should've been the first warning. None-the-less, I placed the order. Next business day, I get an email saying please call with a number (that had a busy signal for hours.) I ended up calling the number on WildDigital's website and talking to someone that way. WARNING!! These people are running a bait-and-switch business. After being on hold for 10 minutes, I was informed that I ordered the "German" version of the D60. If I wanted the "English" one, I would have to pay an additional $120. Also, the battery was only a 15 minute battery and the rep tried to upsell me a battery and memory card. Needless to say, I cancelled my order with WildDigital and I'm happy I did. I believe that they share the same scam business with 1wayphoto and a few other places. BUYER BEWARE. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

"I ordered the new Garmin Nuvi 770 GPS unit. The con starts after you place an internet order and they send a msg to call customer before they can ship. They entice you to order from them based on offering the lowest price. After reaching customer service they state the uniot has a 2 year old map and it will cost 90.00 to upgrade.by the way garmin does not sell this unit with a map with the 2006 map. What a scam.... then they offer memory at triple the street cost. it just never ends ....DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OR THE RELATED COMPANIES "

"After order taken received an e-mail to verify billing / shipping address; "no it's all fine, we would like to recommend that you add" ... sales tool, after I told them I did not want to order additional stuff they got very short and hung up on me! Oh yes ... I had to wait over 10 minutes on hold waiting to verify the information. After a week I check to find out why the item has not shipped ... its on backorder. I e-mailed them ... twice ... nothing. So reluctantly I called knowing I would have to wait. Finally I am told the item I ordered was the Japanese camera with Jap plugs manual etc which was on backorder (why would I want that camera??? ... I certainly did not order that one). They had the American one on the shelf for $130 more ... would I like it? ! I asked the sales rep where it said I had brought the Japanese camera on their website. He said it was there under Company Info .... I have yet to find it and if you look for a Canon FS11 on their website the price applies not to the American one. I had the website open when I was talking to the sales rep and wherever he told me it was clearly indicated it was a foreign item I checked and it was not there. I told them this was deceptive and they got very defensive and unpleasant. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

The only thing 'good' was I received an e-mail canceling the order. I will check my card statements carefully as nothing about these people is honest, straight forward or should be taken at face value. Luckily most of the internet sellers are reputable ... or at least care about their reputation.

One more thing ... I told the rep I would not take his US camera but look around for a better price. He told me good luck as they own 15 such electronic websites under different names ... not sure of this, but scary if true.

"These people are scam artists. BEWARE. Typical low ball price bait and switch. I should know better that if a price is too good to be true, it is. When I ordered a Canon D9 camera, all seemed well. Then I got an e-mail saying I had to call to confirm address info. No big deal. Well, the hard sell started as soon as the clown finally answered the phone. Ove r priced batteries, chargers, on and on. Pretty soom the price quoted was double what was advertised. I requested to just buy the base camera with what should be included. Two days later another e-mail. Now a problem with a backorder. I call them and pose as a new buyer. They say they have it in stock. I challenge them as to why it is backordered. This crook proceeds to tell me the camera I ordered was the Japanese model and everything is in Japanese. After a few choice words I cancelled the order, paid more with a reputable company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! If you see positive reviews, it's probably those swine at Wild Digital writing them."

California

"I have ordered a SONY Handycam HDR-CX7 Memory Stick PRO Duo Camcorder and I reveived an email from them to call them to verify my billing information. I called June 9th and It told me that they were on Holidays between June 9th - June 10th and will be back on June 11th (like they deserved a holiday). I then waited unpatiently for my camcorder.

I finally called June 11th 9am in the morning. Waited for someone to pick it up for almost 30 mins. I finally get a person and they asked me about buying the camcorder with ad ons. Told me that the battery lasted 15 mins and asked me to order a special 4hr battery for only $189. After I said cancel, he called me a MORON and hanged up...

Like the other reviews here don't shop or trust wilddigital at all!!!