Widget Supply Reviews - widgetsupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.46/10 13 reviews

Widget Supply is not a merchant member
Widget Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a 10 inch tweezer and that's what I got a week later. I'm satisfied."

"Ordered some bulk hobby knife blades on Friday, had them next Tuesday (OR to MI). Best price I could find by quite a bit, brand new, high quality. Can't say anything about customer service, didn't have to deal with it."

"I ordered some supply ( flap wheels )
they were never delivered I waited a month
as website says orders may take sometime
to be delivered .
they told me they were shipped and you had recieved
2 weeks after shipped .
the order was not fullfilled
the address on there label was correct by
no product ..
customer service was bad and
I found that their business pratice very low.
why shipp tracking with no ins ?
I kept calling and they gave me the run around
The reason they use tracking, is so they have complaint
they are off the hook only ..
not customer service ...
SHOP AMERICAN BUSINESS ONLY
American's that deal only with american products

"Shipping was insanely fast. I ordered from them at around 4am on Thursday morning, chose the cheapest shipping option available (regular US Mail) and had the product in my hands by Saturday, only 2 days later. And that's going from Oregon to small-town Arkansas. Nice! (Tip of the hat to the USPS, of course, since they did the legwork)

I got exactly what I ordered in a much, much, much quicker time than I expected. Would definitely do business with them again.

Rating 4/102/5

"Although my items arrived on time as they said they would, I was very disappointed with the products I received. The bench block has rust spots all over it and the hammer with 5 interchangeable faces had broken screws. The saw and saw blades purchased seem alright but until we try them all out it's hard to say. Be very wary of this site as you get what you pay for."

"My order with Widget Supply went perfectly so I'll definitely order from them again in the future, and do highly recommend them to others."

"Easy to use website and very low prices. In fact, for dremel items this might be one of the first places I looked. I purchased some other hand tool, non-dremel items from them as well which were rather low cost but decent quality (for hobby use).

The ordering process was good. They emailed me my confirmation, allowed me to use PayPal to pay, and then sent me a shipment notification. I received the items in a very timely manner.

Would recommend.

"I placed approx a $300 order from them and everything came just as they stated it would.They have to have by far some of the best prices around and they alway ship as promised and you can on getting everything in the order. I will say they are excellent at what they sell and give very good descriptions on the merchandise. Joe D"

"I ordered a set of router bits for my dremel from Widget Supply. The set arrived by USPS much faster than their shipping time indicated. However, upon arrival I realized that the list of included bits on their site was incorrect and the set was missing the bit I needed. After a brief email back and forth, they agreed to send me the bit I needed in exchange for bringing the error to their attention. The website was corrected minutes later. The bit arrived in just a couple of days. I was very pleased with the customer service."

"I found Widget Supply after ordering a kit from one of the Dremel listed online stores. The prices at Widget Supply are very good. Some of the items that I ordered are bulk packed actual Dremel products and some are generic. They clearly state that on their product description pages. The products arrived in 2 days. The prices are very good and the shipping costs are reasonable. I will probably buy all of my future Dremel accessories from them."

"After having bought many expensive attachments for 'Dremel type' electric tools over the years, I was happy to find WidgetSupply.com.

Their prices are VERY reasonable and the quality appears to be good as well. I haven't actually used their products yet because I just received my first order.

In regards to my order, it was promptly filled and shipped. I received exactly what I ordered, but was pleasantly surprised to find that WidgetSupply also included a free bag of various other attachments with my order.

These include various grinding bits, cut-off wheels, stones, and polishers. The number of free items I received is actually equal to the number of items I ordered.

I recommend WidgetSupply to anyone and I will be placing more orders with them in the future. My only complaint is that I wish I had known about them sooner!

"Widget Supply seems to carry a wide variety of Dremel/rotary tool accessories. I ordered an OEM pack of 25 dremel cutting wheels. The price was the lowest I could find, and the $4 shipping wasn't too bad either. Although they stated that they would ship via First Class, they shipped via USPS Priority mail, and it arrived on June 18th (3 days). They provided a tracking number, and although it wasn't working the first day, it eventually worked. Overall, it was a good transaction. Will probably buy from again if I need any Dremel/rotary tool accessories."

modified review This review was modified by Jawadali on June 30 2004 09:31:24 AM

"Product shipped promptly and satisfied with service."