"This store is a scam. The items they sell are overpriced knockoffs- $59 iPod shuffle- style music player with no memory (purchase separately), $39 forearm moving straps ($19 at target), $39 3-pack of golf pens ($1-3 elsewhere), the list goes on. I made the mistake of buying from them and regret it.

I bought a 24 piece hair chalk set as a gift ($89 on the site, $19 through dealchicken.com). It came from China with broken/ shattered pieces in a plain box- no pictures, labels, or instructions of any kind, customs declaration of $15 value. I could not give this broken unlabeled item away, so I contacted widgetlove's customer service the day I got it (no response) and their returns page 10 days later.

They offered a credit with approx. the voucher cost of $19. There is almost nothing with that price at the store. I have contacted the deal company I purchased the voucher from and may call the credit company or better business bereau next. Horrible service.

modified review This review was modified by ChristineMoon on June 03 2013 01:09:16 PM

"I bought 5 of the mandolin slicers from widgetlove.com via teambuy.ca ad I am very disappointed with the slicers that I got. They advertised different picture with different design slicer on their deal page but they mailed me something different.There are many many other faults in this product. The parts doesn't even fit according to the manual it came with. It doesn't work properly. I bought 5 of them to give as gift but all five of them came in such a bad condition with ripped boxes that I cant even gift them to others. Also, in product specification on their advertisement, they say product is fold-able for easy storage while it does not fold at all. I contacted customer service and they are not refunding my money for it. I will never buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Sameera123 on May 02 2013 07:49:03 PM

"Ordered nailpens through a Dealfind voucher. Arrived 3 weeks late, after asking them to resend them. When they did arrive none of them worked. The product was from China (made with obviously poor quality) and had instructions only in Mandarin. I contacted customer service to send another product and they did (late again). This time only 4 of the 12 pens worked! I sent a complaint in and offered to send them back to show them that they didn't work. They said they wouldn't resend a package so I asked for a refund. All I wanted was functional nailpens, which is beyond WidgetLove's capabilities"

"I had a GREAT transaction with WidgetLove.com. Their customer service department stayed on top of my complaint and made good, including a replacement product and shipping. They were as professional as any company I've ever dealt with before. I would not hesitate to order from them again! (I was not asked to write any review)."

"I ordered the 24 piece make-up brush kit with a voucher I purchased from living social back in sept. It's now Feb. and I still haven't received the product I ordered. Widget love says the product was shipped and "unclaimed" in NOV, but I never received any form of paper work from USPS, UPS or FEDEX that there was an "attempt at delivery" I contacted Widget love in DEC stating that I still had not received my package {that was to be a christmas present}, they said they would resend the package, but Still haven't seen a thing or an email or call explaining. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!"

"Do NOT buy from this website. This is a SCAM – they don’t ship you the merchandise you bought, won’t give you a refund, and don’t ever respond to your attempt to contact them!
I have purchased a living social deal for the “24 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set w/ Travel Case.” However, I was NEVER able to redeem my voucher on your website. I have tried for months, but the website always showed an error message saying that the voucher was not valid. I have made numerous attempt to contact the company, but never received any response. I first submitted a ticket regarding the voucher redeeming issue around October (almost 3 months ago). The auto responses said someone from customer service should contact me shortly. But NO ONE contacted me via phone or email. I submitted another ticket online about a month ago. AGAIN, NO ONE contacted me. And when I called their number, 1-800-990-6771, it always says that the office is closed. Now it’s almost January, I received an email from them saying that “to better serve me, my open ticket has now been closed without any resolution. And if I still want this resolved, I need to open a new ticket.” This is getting ridiculous. They won’t redeem my voucher NOR issue me a refund!

"I ordered a Widget Love child's laptop from Living Social, supposedly a $69.00 value for $25.00 plus shipping. I placed the order on 9/5/12; shipping was supposed to take 3-5 weeks. As of today, 12/12/12, I still have not received my item. I have e-mailed them 13 times. The last response I got was on 12/5/12 when they said they were "expediting" my shipment and gave me a tracking number. I checked the tracking number today; the last update was on 12/5/12 that the shipment was coming from China. This company is a complete rip-off!!!"

"I bought a 24 Piece Makeup Brush Set on livingsocial in September. The seller was the same company called Widget Love. I received the order in 4 weeks and it came from China. I only paid $29 which is great for what I got. I would buy from them again, but it would be nice if they offered express shipping"

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I ordered an iPhone 10ft cable from this store through LivingSocial. The website doesn't offer a tracking number but when I received it it had one. It ships from China. Ordered on 10/16, and according to the tracking it wasn't in the system until 10/30 when it left. I received the item on 11/5, taking 3 weeks to get to me. The item works but the no tracking situation and wait time could be improved."

Widget Love is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Widget Love is not a merchant member
Widget Love does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!