• Address: 238 Waterfall Drive
    • Contact: orders@wickercentral.com
    • Phone: (800) 991-3034
    • Customer Support: 800) 991-3034
    • Business Hours: 8AM-5PM EST Mon-Fri

"I purchased an item from Wicker Central but it was not what I expected. The experience of returning an item to this company was exceptional. Their customer service is PHENOMENAL and I will definitely do business with them again. I am very impressed!
Shipping was fast.
Communication was excellent.
Customer service - top notch!!

"I purchased 5 outdoor bar stools through Daryl Kleiman from Stratashops.com The stools are beautiful and great quality. I did not think they were going to arrive on time for my party and Daryl was kind enough to take the time to see if he could find another stool that would work for me. He stayed onto of the delivery and kept me updated. The customer service was amazing. I would recommend Stratashops.com and Wicker Central."

"I have always wanted wicker furniture and finally decided to order from Wicker Central at the beginning of the summer after researching companies all over the internet. I had lots of questions and no matter who I talked to there, they were more than helpful. I had color swatches sent (several times...), questions answered, and finally had a huge first order which came in a very reasonable time frame. There was only one bar stool that was damaged out of a big order. I emailed Daryl about it and he took care of it for me with no problems. A new one was sent out immediately. Then I decided to order 2 curved sofa sets for my fire pit and an umbrella. The umbrella had one little piece at the top that was damaged due to shipping , but Daryl sent out a whole new umbrella stand for me right away. We noticed that through shipping, 2 of the curved sofa's were damaged and rather than have us send them back, Wicker Central just sent us 2 more and let us keep the damaged ones. I really can't say enough about Wicker Central and their Customer Service. It meant more to them to make sure I got what I wanted in a timely matter, than to get the damaged pieces back. I won't forget how Daryl helped me out and will refer my family and friends to Wicker Central because of it. Customer Service isn't gone everywhere; it's alive and well at Wicker Central. Thanks Daryl!"

"The tables are beautiful and sturdy...and the price was right. However, I always hate the "made in China" tags that usually sneak up on us. I would gladly pay more if I knew products were made here. Our country is suffering..this is the main reason."

Wicker Central is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wicker Central is not a merchant member
Wicker Central does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!