WhoopassenterpCoupons

"The faces were done really well for the bobblehead, but the entire process took over five months. The dolls come direct from China. Not happy about that, especially for the price I paid."

"Hands down the worst experience with a company in my entire life! I do not have enough room here to explain the level of frustration and detail all the problems I experienced in the nearly 1 1/2 years -- Yes! Almost 18 months -- until I finally called it quits and asked for a refund -- which they screwed up also! Yes, I am a very patient person, but even I have my limits.

I ordered three dolls which were sent to me before they were completed and completely wrong. I sent them back for correction. HA! What a joke!

This company is a big pack of lies:
1. The dolls are nothing like the pictures on their website! The painting looks like it is done by an 8 year old. Logos? Forget about that, even the most simple of lettering looks horrible.
2. They do not resemble the pictures. Any approval I made was out of sheer frustration and realizing it will NEVER look correct.
3. They are NOT made in the US. They ARE made in China and Mexico. Darby told me this specifically. AND, the pictures that are sent for approval have Chinese and Spanish written in the backgrounds. So, there is a HUGE communication problem.
4. They are NOT 9" as stated in the website.
5. The process is soooo messed up! They send you a picture for approval/correction. You send it back with the corrections that need to be made. In a few weeks when you have not heard anything back, you send them an email or call to ask about your doll. You will get a picture back with either -- A. No corrections made at all or B. Something completely different than you asked for. I believe that the people working on the dolls do not understand a word you wrote and are just making corrections and hoping to stumble on it, or lack any artistic skill to actually create a likeness.
6. There is so much more, but I am running out of space.
7. When I finally asked for a refund, they sent my money to someone else. They are not even smart enough to look back at the original form of payment and refund it accordingly. They have a lame excuse that PayPal does not show history back that far. YES, it sure does! Bottom line is someone else has MY money, and they will not refund my money. Does a customer have no other alternative than legal action??

Bottom line -- Be warned. If you order from this company, you deserve what you get.

"They do a nice job, but there "artists" aren't up to producing the work on others. Those in charge are excellent. The artists not so much. Very difficult to deal with. I only agreed because they kept on saying this was the "final" version. "

"They did an outstanding job and were such a pleasure to work with. The customer service with this company is outstanding!"

"Did a fairly good likeness. They offered me the current special of the 2 for 1 since it wasn't in efffect when I originally ordered. Duplicate bobble was crooked and leaning on base. Otherwise a good overall experience. "

"Item was shipped to the wrong address, and it was too late to get another made for the event I needed it for. I received a refund, but nothing else was done to compensate for the failure in service."

"I am extremely disappointed with my bobble heads. They were poorly painted and barely resemble the pictures I sent in. The hair is the wrong colour and it isn't even fully painted. I ordered these bobble heads in memory of my deceased boyfriend and they look nothing like him. The head isn't even on straight. I would not recommend whoopassenterprises to anyone."

"Customer service was very courteous and quick to reply. I wasn't very please with the product. One of the bobble heads was barely painted (colors did not look like the others and the body actually seemed to be leaning). They seemed to be painted in a rush."

"Customer service was horrendous. Being a nice person doesn't mean you have good follow through or good customer service abilities. The online approve/correct application is useless if no one reads it or responds to it.
Response to Whoopass:
I NEVER received the 50% discount you promised which is WHY I said 4 days later "at this point it should be 100%". That is not the same as a demand.
Give us the 50% as agreed. What I don't get is what you'd do with 6 bobble heads of a person you don't know- if you are willing to give a 100% refund what do you care if they come back? You have failed to reply to my email accepting the 50% offer, or the subsequent one telling you we did not receive it yet. Maybe now you can explain why you never responded to any queries once you knew the deadline I made clear had come and gone. It is because of your lack of professionalism and customer service in addition to the missed deadline (that I reminded you of in SEVERAL emails) that this case remains open with the Better Business Bureau.

modified review This review was modified by Looking For Resolution on February 06 2013 09:21:13 PM

"was promised that they would arrive on a certain date for an event and they did not. very disappointed."

"This website is great. I sent in a description of what I wanted the bobble head to be, and the artists definitely delivered. It is pricy, without a doubt, but you get what you pay for. I used the website for a gift, and the person was ecstatic. It is so fun!"

"Looked great, the only issue I had was that a Volcom logo was put on the front of the sweatshirt when I did not ask for it to be and it was also not on the photos I was sent. Plus it doesnt look right."

"I have ordered a bobblehead every year for the last three years.. I feel like the two bobbleheads I ordered this year has a smaller head compared to the other 3 I have ordered. But overall I love the bobbleheads and I think they make great gifts. I totally recommend this website but it takes a few months for them to make the bobbleheads and ship them. My other concern about the shipment of the bobbleheads is the location. When I first ordered my bobblehead it did not come from China.. The last two years it had been shipped from china. Shouldn't the prices be cheaper since it's not made in the U.S.A? The bobbleheads have always been packaged nicely each year. This year they used a white, soft fuzzy stuff to wrap around the bobbleheads. I liked it a lot better because before, I would have a million peanut things all over the floor.

I love this website, the bobbleheads are awesome, and they are quick to respond to questions! I totally recommend a bobblehead from here!!

"Every person I live chatted or emailed with was very helpful. The bobblehead came out perfectly and was a big hit at Christmas!"

"I sent in a picture of a the hat that I wanted my bobble head to be wearing and they put the wrong hat on him . Other than that great service !!"

Whoopassenterprises.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Whoopassenterprises.com is not a merchant member
Whoopassenterprises.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!