• Wholesalefloral

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-07-28

"I placed a simple order for the oasis diamond wire 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. Very poor service. Ordered another item from another company and received that item within a few days. "

2015-07-27

"The golden pots looked just like they did on the store page and shipped immediately. I received them exactly as stated on the website, within their expected delivery."

2015-07-24

"I gave them a four star because of lack of communication. "

2015-07-23

"Poor customer service. Requested for representative to call me several times whereas I had not received my order.. Did not receive items purchased.. Sent emails to resolve matter.. Was told that item was delivered to leasing office at my apartment (office manager did not receive package and through research discovered package was sent back to your New York address). I will never consider using your company to purchase anything and will advise others to do the same!! "

2015-07-15

"Just received order. very satisfied"

2015-07-12

"Fast shipping at a good price."

2015-07-11

"OASISĀ® Instant Deluxe OASISĀ® Floral Foam Maxlife, 48 bricks per case. Delivery was damage and notify the wholesale but no response."

2015-07-02

"The vases I ordered were delivered so quickly, I could hardly believe it! Not even one was broken! They looked exactly like the pictures and were quite sturdy. My only irritation occurred as a result of finding a similar product that cost less, and inquired about their 15% less price match. Customers should know that this offer is based on the final cost, meaning items plus shipping, which seemed a little misleading to me. "

2015-06-22

"Excellent customer service.
1 of 18 vases was broken upon delivery, which was quickly taken care of by Customer Service. "

2015-06-15

"Was impressed with price and priducts were delivered quickly in perfect condition. I will be shopping with them again very soon!!"

2015-06-03

"One thing i noticed they don't check there email for the contact us. When your writing them of the missing items before the three days. When you call them they do rectify the situation, So have my last three items been sent to me yet? Thank you notes, Once upon a time pen and peacock plume basket? added 6/4/2015 Finally Corrected Thanks for the returned email ,being very understanding."

2015-06-03

"I'm satisfied with the product and the arrival time, I had my doubts with the website. And I wasn't able to reach anybody to ask about shipping times. However everything was exactly as I asked and on time. Congratulations to the staff"

2015-06-03

"I ordered several items and my order said two boxes were in the order. Two boxes arrived, but 1/2 of my order is missing. I have a wedding coming up in 9 days. At the rate that this was delivered, I don't have time to have them ship it to me. Even this order was a bit late, but that was OK because I ordered with some cushion. I've called and no one answers the phone. So at this moment in time I'm Dissatisfied. Today is the 3rd of June, and I paid for land freight. I don't particularly like to give someone a bad rating, but I don't have a choice with no responses from their end. "

2015-05-22

"exactly what I was looking for and received very quickly !"

2015-05-21

"The product I ordered was exactly was described in the advertisement. I would have liked to have had more information about it in the Ad, however."

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.