"I was extremely satisfied with the overall service and received my order earlier than I expected - thank you! "

"Sight was easy to use and purchase was delivered in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the product."

"The website was easy to use, good selections, and great prices. I own a bed & breakfast and do many events, especially weddings so I'm glad to have found you!!"

"I already filled out a form on my satisfaction with my order from Wholesalefloral.com."

"I ordered sheet moss, it arrived in perfect condition, exactly what I was looking for. Delivery was prompt.
I would recommend this seller highly and expect to order again.

"A phone number on the last box of oasis I ordered was not correct, but I was turned over to the proper person to place my order. "

"Order was placed and the delivery time was quick. Had 1 broken product, was reshipped asap. This is not my first order, have been very pleased with products and service."

"Super fast, well packaged to avoid breaking all the glass. Very satisfied."

"Will be returning for more!"

"Good selection, quick service, reasonable prices."

"Great customer service, part of my order had to be returned due to damage but the order was quockly filled and received in time for my event,

"Everything about the order was perfect! Value, product as described, quick & free shipping, no breakage... excellent experience."

"From the very beginning Wholesale Floral was a fantastic experience. I was able to find all of my items for our centerpieces, and they met all of the differing prices I submitted for some comparable items from competitors. And the free shipping was the icing on the cake! Just when I didn't think the buying experience couldn't get better, my entire order was delivered perfectly within two days! Plus all of the products were even better quality then expected! Fantastic with everything! Can't wait to be a return customer! Thank you!"

"It was a breeze ordering from your company. I saved all of the information for later orders."

"Came quickly and packaged well. Easy ordering and accurate"

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.