• Wholesalefloral Wholesalefloral.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Excellent customer service.
1 of 18 vases was broken upon delivery, which was quickly taken care of by Customer Service.

"Was impressed with price and priducts were delivered quickly in perfect condition. I will be shopping with them again very soon!!"

"One thing i noticed they don't check there email for the contact us. When your writing them of the missing items before the three days. When you call them they do rectify the situation, So have my last three items been sent to me yet? Thank you notes, Once upon a time pen and peacock plume basket? added 6/4/2015 Finally Corrected Thanks for the returned email ,being very understanding."

"I'm satisfied with the product and the arrival time, I had my doubts with the website. And I wasn't able to reach anybody to ask about shipping times. However everything was exactly as I asked and on time. Congratulations to the staff"

"I ordered several items and my order said two boxes were in the order. Two boxes arrived, but 1/2 of my order is missing. I have a wedding coming up in 9 days. At the rate that this was delivered, I don't have time to have them ship it to me. Even this order was a bit late, but that was OK because I ordered with some cushion. I've called and no one answers the phone. So at this moment in time I'm Dissatisfied. Today is the 3rd of June, and I paid for land freight. I don't particularly like to give someone a bad rating, but I don't have a choice with no responses from their end. "

"exactly what I was looking for and received very quickly !"

"The product I ordered was exactly was described in the advertisement. I would have liked to have had more information about it in the Ad, however."

"I love the product and their was superior. I do think the shipping charges were way too high! Also, the product info didn't state how many oz the product was. Had I known, I only would have ordered one not two."

"I appreciate how quickly the order was filled and delivered."

"I received an email stating that none of my order could be filled due to inventory problems."

"Delivery was quick and the vases I bought were packed in so much bubble wrap that there was no way they would break in-transit. I would definitely order from here again!

"Thanks you. your website is easy to manuver. The products are reasonably priced, the service and delivery were great. Will certainly use you in the future. "

"I have been waiting for my order for almost two weeks and I cannot get anyone to give me shipping information. When I call they refer me to their website and when I go there I can't find any information. Very frustrating."

"Had what I needed, and it was delivered in super fast time. A pleasurable experience."

"The service was amazingly fast. I received my shipment within a couple of days. There were some items that were
imperfect and cracked. They were replaced immediately and efficiently. Thank you so much for your professionalism.
Just be aware that you must respond within three days of receipt if you have any merchandise that needs to be replaced.

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.