• Wholesalefloral

"The flowers were received shortly after I placed the order and they are beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better service or better quality."

"as we expected - very pleased"

"What I wanted was out of stock but I was refunded my payment and was treated well. I will consider this place again because their prices and service were great."

"The frog pins were very good quality and fast service"

"Everything came when it was suppose to and it's exactly what I ordered.

"Quick delivery. Prices a bit high. Very nice vases."

"Excellent product at excellent price delivered very quickly. "

"I'm an elder woman who grew my own flowers while living in the Pacific Northwest. Here in the Louisiana Gulf South I miss having flowers in my house. Wholesale floral. Com had the supplies and the tools that I needed. They treated me with courtesy; answered my questions. They filled my simple order and it arrived when promised. I will buy from them again."

"Website was easy to navigate. Delivery was quick, but was very surprised with the way it was packaged. The candles arrived in a cardboard box with absolutely NO packing in it. Was anxious to open since the box was damaged on one side, and was extremely surprised the candles were not damaged. I feel packing could have been better to prevent damage."

"I was very satisfied with the service I received. Glad to get the floral picks. Was a bit disappointed with the sea shells. Very ordinary! "

"Items came very quickly and though several glass items were damaged they replaced them almost immediately. I was very impressed. "

"I am very unhappy with Wholesalefloral.com. I ordered a flower stem cutter on WED Feb 04, and paid 34.99 for two day fed ex shipping. My cutter sat in the warehouse until late the afternoon of the 5th. I expected it on Saturday. I got a tracking no. and it was not scheduled to be here until Monday by 4:30. Clearly not 2 day, not worth 34.99. I contacted Wholesalefloral.com via email and they would not reverse the expensive shipping charges. They never notified me that it would not be here in two days, nor did it say when i ordered it, that 2 day shipping was not possible. There only solution for me was to refuse the cutter and they would credit me. Not acceptable, i will never use them again and i would not if I were you either."

"I was so pleased with the fast response, and shipping,
Will definitely make sure I shop here again and again.

"Extremely satisfied. My order was delivered very quickly and nothing was broken. Cannot ask for more! Thanks!"

"great selection of products, easy to order and received product in record time. will definitely use again. "

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.