Stores > Wholesalefloral.com

• Wholesalefloral Wholesalefloral.com Elite Status

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2017-01-14

.On tme delivery of a quality product.

"The wire carruage is very cute and looks as I had expected."

This review was modified by lori_mazza on January 17 2017 12:02:55 AM

2017-01-13

Fast and quick!

"Easy to order and fast delivery!"

This review was modified by bkphilo on January 17 2017 12:01:37 AM

2016-12-31

Disappointment with shoddy vase

"I recently ordered 4 2 x 8 cylinder vases. Three of them are perfect, but the 4th is definitely a 'second'. I will be sending an email with pictures later today. The vase is totally unacceptable! They were to be used in a grouping and there is no way to hide the flaws. There is a 'divot'-type depression in the side about 3" from the bottom, along with a ring around the cylinder at that point and another ring an inch below it. While the pictures do not show it well, it is quite obvious in person. I am VERY disappointed. I hope we can successfully resolve this."

2016-12-15

5 STARS!

"I was thrilled to find such a large selection of vases at great prices! Shipping was a little pricey but that is to be expected. Not to mention, the kids had a ball with all the bubble wrap!"

2016-12-09

Exceeds expectations!

"Perfect order. Fast delivery! Thank you!"

2016-11-30

Who dropped the ball?

"I found a product that was exactly what I wanted on the Wholesale Floral website - and ordered 3 of them. My order was accepted and my credit card charged. Less than 24 hours later I received a notice that my item was (1) out of stock and (2) they did not know WHEN they would have it in stock again. It took about 3 days for my account to receive the refund."

2016-11-23

In a blink of an eye.

"Placed my order one day and all my things were here in two days. Paid for ground shipping too. Wow, will be back again. Will pass the word on to others. "

2016-11-15

Delivery fast

"The delivery was very fast 3 days..."

2016-11-15

somewhat satisfied

"I ordered some 8" foam balls for a wedding and they came in dented. You can tell they were packed tightly into the box to squeeze in my order, which is why they arrived dented. Also there was no actual way to track my order to see when it would arrive. :/
Will the foam get the job done, yes. Is it in 100% good condition, no, which is why I'm only giving 4 stars.

2016-11-06

Crafts for kids

"Every year my sister and I hold craft day for our grandchildren. This year one of our crafts is a vase with a twig and red fluffy little balls. The vases will be painted either gold or silver as well as the twigs. The kids can then decorate the twigs and if they want to, paint something on the vase. Looks like a cranberry bush (or twig) when finished.

2016-11-04

Returns, make it hard as posable.

"Need to return items and can't get any response from there. No address on web where to send ,no answer on phone or emails"

2016-11-01

I had almost given up hope

"Your products are true to their color I was so happy when my shipment arrived....we had tried several other places to find true burgandy....the guestbook we ordered is very well made & the sand is the perfect shade.
Faith

2016-10-02

Just what I wanted!

"Good quality product the exact color I expected got here before the delivery date. "

2016-09-29

Easy One Stop Shopping

"Found everything I needed through your site - thank you."

2016-09-28

Flowerlady

"Everytime I order from WholesaleFloral.com, they always deliver very promptly. They have excellent prices and great customer service.

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.