Stores > Wholesalefloral.com
  • Wholesalefloral

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wholesalefloral.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-16

"Exactly what I needed to start my new project "

This review was modified by 43deckerp on March 21 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-03-06

Non responsive

"We ordered 4 vases and had them shipped two day air so that we could get them in time for an event that was going to be in a different city. The wrong vases arrived, so I emailed them and told them and requested a refund - they said they could resend, but I told them this was only acceptable if they could ship to our event site address. They didn't respond, but rather just had the correct vases shipped to our office. Not going to help when we aren't even there to accept since I had already explained we'd be at the event.

Requested a refund of the two day shipping since we didn't get what we actually ordered and I haven't heard back since. Nobody answers the phone and nobody is responding to email.

This review was modified by JessicaF2 on March 08 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-02-15

Small Votive Hanging Holders

"We were so excited when we opened them. They are absolutely perfect! Not heavy, was worried about weighing down the branch center pieces. They were light, and didn't weigh them down at all. Deliver was fast. "

This review was modified by megabyte67 on February 17 2017 06:30:02 PM

2017-02-10

Handsome piece, well packaged and prompt delivery

"Fast delivery great job will buy more..."

This review was modified by magicalballoon on February 14 2017 12:15:03 AM

2017-02-07

Broken hearted

"I received 2 vases I order and both were damaged. I sent an email to damaged claims the day I received them with pictures of the damage to two different addresses and even called customer service and have not gotten a reply back from the company with instructions on what to do. With only a 3 day window from receiving the order I expected to hear something immediately. What do I do now!!!"

This review was modified by Janetctodd on February 09 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-03

Looks like a scam

"I ordered two 2x8" cylinder glass bud vases several days ago. They arrived quickly. There were problems. I tried calling them on two numbers but could not get connected. "Leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can." Nobody called back, so I sent them this email message:

Regarding my order 102714 for two P-WDC208 Cylinder Glass Bud Vases 2x8.

1. Neither bud vase measured 2"x 8". One measured 2" by 7 1/8", the other measured 2" by 7 5/8".

2. The bud vase which measured 2" x 7 5/8" was obviously a "second," with bubbles and irregularities in the glass. (Actually, maybe both were "seconds."

3. The vases which I received were not the vases pictured on your web page. The picture there showed ~1" or so of glass on the bottom, giving the vase extra weight on the bottom, and therefore extra protection from tipping over. That is the only reason why I bought them.

So ... where do we go from here?

Respectfully,

This email was not answered.

This review was modified by dts123 on February 07 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-01-28

Great packaging and fast delivery

"I received my order 3 business days after ordering. That works great for my business and expect to order lots more from Wholesale Floral. The glass items were protected extremely well and arrived with no damage. "

This review was modified by madtownmall on January 31 2017 12:03:02 AM

2017-01-15

Bad service. Ft

"No email conformation for my order, no tracking the package. I pay for item which was not in Stock. I try to call several times after I receivedon't a package try to refund my money no one answered the phone, leaved Voice message no one call back. Never will order again from this website. "

This review was modified by Flowersforeverybody1 on January 17 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-01-14

.On tme delivery of a quality product.

"The wire carruage is very cute and looks as I had expected."

This review was modified by lori_mazza on January 17 2017 12:02:55 AM

2017-01-13

Fast and quick!

"Easy to order and fast delivery!"

This review was modified by bkphilo on January 17 2017 12:01:37 AM

2016-12-31

Disappointment with shoddy vase

"I recently ordered 4 2 x 8 cylinder vases. Three of them are perfect, but the 4th is definitely a 'second'. I will be sending an email with pictures later today. The vase is totally unacceptable! They were to be used in a grouping and there is no way to hide the flaws. There is a 'divot'-type depression in the side about 3" from the bottom, along with a ring around the cylinder at that point and another ring an inch below it. While the pictures do not show it well, it is quite obvious in person. I am VERY disappointed. I hope we can successfully resolve this."

2016-12-15

5 STARS!

"I was thrilled to find such a large selection of vases at great prices! Shipping was a little pricey but that is to be expected. Not to mention, the kids had a ball with all the bubble wrap!"

2016-12-09

Exceeds expectations!

"Perfect order. Fast delivery! Thank you!"

2016-11-30

Who dropped the ball?

"I found a product that was exactly what I wanted on the Wholesale Floral website - and ordered 3 of them. My order was accepted and my credit card charged. Less than 24 hours later I received a notice that my item was (1) out of stock and (2) they did not know WHEN they would have it in stock again. It took about 3 days for my account to receive the refund."

2016-11-23

In a blink of an eye.

"Placed my order one day and all my things were here in two days. Paid for ground shipping too. Wow, will be back again. Will pass the word on to others. "

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,428 merchant members.