• Wholesalefloral

"I'm an elder woman who grew my own flowers while living in the Pacific Northwest. Here in the Louisiana Gulf South I miss having flowers in my house. Wholesale floral. Com had the supplies and the tools that I needed. They treated me with courtesy; answered my questions. They filled my simple order and it arrived when promised. I will buy from them again."

"Website was easy to navigate. Delivery was quick, but was very surprised with the way it was packaged. The candles arrived in a cardboard box with absolutely NO packing in it. Was anxious to open since the box was damaged on one side, and was extremely surprised the candles were not damaged. I feel packing could have been better to prevent damage."

"I was very satisfied with the service I received. Glad to get the floral picks. Was a bit disappointed with the sea shells. Very ordinary! "

"Items came very quickly and though several glass items were damaged they replaced them almost immediately. I was very impressed. "

"I am very unhappy with Wholesalefloral.com. I ordered a flower stem cutter on WED Feb 04, and paid 34.99 for two day fed ex shipping. My cutter sat in the warehouse until late the afternoon of the 5th. I expected it on Saturday. I got a tracking no. and it was not scheduled to be here until Monday by 4:30. Clearly not 2 day, not worth 34.99. I contacted Wholesalefloral.com via email and they would not reverse the expensive shipping charges. They never notified me that it would not be here in two days, nor did it say when i ordered it, that 2 day shipping was not possible. There only solution for me was to refuse the cutter and they would credit me. Not acceptable, i will never use them again and i would not if I were you either."

"I was so pleased with the fast response, and shipping,
Will definitely make sure I shop here again and again.

"Extremely satisfied. My order was delivered very quickly and nothing was broken. Cannot ask for more! Thanks!"

"great selection of products, easy to order and received product in record time. will definitely use again. "

"satisfied because I agreed to the shipping but still found the shipping way too HIGH and because of that I would hesitate from ordering again. I would have to really need that object to order again - no impulse buying from you"

"all went well, order came in good time, no hassels."

"I was very satisfies with the product. I was very disappointed with the fact that I paid for express 2 day shipping that ended up being more then two days. So I do not feel I got what I paid for. So That was a total rip off!"

"Thanks so much for the great product and quick turn around!"

"Great Quality and prompt delivery! Thank you!"

"I was extremely satisfied with the overall service and received my order earlier than I expected - thank you! "

"Sight was easy to use and purchase was delivered in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the product."

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.