Stores > Wholesalefloral.com

• Wholesalefloral Wholesalefloral.com Elite Status

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-01-18

A+ all the way! Fast delivery, wonderful product!

"Mason jars were just as described! Beautiful! Thank you! "

2016-01-13

Quick Delivery

"Ordered some 3" white floating candles, great product and swift delivery"

2016-01-07

"QUICK DELIVERY AND ACCURATE PRODUCT"

2016-01-05

"My client changed plans right after I had ordered the flowers. As a result I had to cancel this time, but the service and care I got was very appreciated - even though I had to pay a re-stocking fee. I understand. Thanks for the personal emails, Brad."

2015-11-30

"Very fast shipping and great value. "

2015-11-18

"I am very satisfied with my purchase and delivery time.....However, I am in Jamaica and had to use a carrier from Miami...... so I wish Wholesaleflora can ship directly to Jamaica in the future to accommodate customers like myself.... :-)

Overall, I am satisfied and I definitely will purchase from Wholesaleflora in the future...

2015-11-13

"The delivery was very prompt as if the products grew wings and flew here!!! the 20 inch round centerpiece mirrors were very well packaged. The cost to repair a resale purchase of 2 mirror frames was great. the cost of the mirrors didn't create a smoke and mirrors effect on my budget. lol my attempt to be humorous. Saw more mirrors that I plan to make into holiday gifts. "

This review was modified by monique_t_humphrey on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-19

"Excellent product. Great price. Easy to order. I'll be back! Thank you."

2015-10-16

"Three of the pieces arrived broken. "

2015-10-12

"Quick delivery.....actually checking them out because I just purchased a flower business ! "

2015-09-17

"I requested and received my order within a few days. I had ordered peacock and sword feathers and they arrived in perfect condition. I also was very satisfied with the feathers themselves. Since ordering in bulk I had thought I would receive quite a few 'junky' or non-usable feathers, but they were all in perfect condition. I would definitely use Wholesalefloral.com again. "

2015-09-14

"Always prompt shipping and goods are exactly as described. "

2015-09-02

"Easy to purchase, and fast shipping."

2015-08-24

"My items shipped quickly and they arrived on time! thank you for your great customer service and will be ordering from you again!
A very satisfied customer!

2015-08-08

"Wholesale Floral was great to work with! Delivery was amazingly quick. When 3 of the items I ordered arrived broken, They shipped out replacements right away. I would definitely do business with them again.
Joan

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.