• Wholesalefloral Wholesalefloral.com Elite Status

"exactly what I was looking for and received very quickly !"

"The product I ordered was exactly was described in the advertisement. I would have liked to have had more information about it in the Ad, however."

"I love the product and their was superior. I do think the shipping charges were way too high! Also, the product info didn't state how many oz the product was. Had I known, I only would have ordered one not two."

"I appreciate how quickly the order was filled and delivered."

"I received an email stating that none of my order could be filled due to inventory problems."

"Delivery was quick and the vases I bought were packed in so much bubble wrap that there was no way they would break in-transit. I would definitely order from here again!

"Thanks you. your website is easy to manuver. The products are reasonably priced, the service and delivery were great. Will certainly use you in the future. "

"I have been waiting for my order for almost two weeks and I cannot get anyone to give me shipping information. When I call they refer me to their website and when I go there I can't find any information. Very frustrating."

"Had what I needed, and it was delivered in super fast time. A pleasurable experience."

"The service was amazingly fast. I received my shipment within a couple of days. There were some items that were
imperfect and cracked. They were replaced immediately and efficiently. Thank you so much for your professionalism.
Just be aware that you must respond within three days of receipt if you have any merchandise that needs to be replaced.

"Vases came very quickly and we're packed well. exceptional quality "

"Excellent product; fast service; great deals!"

"Viewed picture displayed color of desired purchase. Delivered product was not that color. "

"The service was good, but the product was not what I ordered. I ordered royal blue, but instead received light blue. On their website it looks like a dark blue and I even specified royal blue on my ordering request."

"Ordering was easy and the product arrived in a very timely manner. Very satisfied with wholesalefloral.com. We have ordered from them for several years and have always had great customer service.

Karen Price

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.