Wholesale MariCoupons

• Address: 3999 Woodridge Blvd
    • Contact: sales@wholesalemarine.com
    • Phone: 1-877-388-2628
    • Customer Support: 1-877-388-2628
    • Business Hours: Online 24 hours, phone support Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I shopped the internet for several days looking for a telescoping under swim step ladder for my 24’ Warlock and only found about 3 different manufacturers. All had a weight limit 250 LBS and I weigh more and so do some people who would use it. I didn’t want something that would bend easily so I shied away from them. I came across a Jif Marine ladder at Wholesale Marine with a 400 LB capacity and used a self-latching feature rather than Velcro strap that wouldn’t last long. The ladder weighed about twice that of others so I knew it was built of thicker Stainless Steel. Me being a mechanical engineer, liked that thought. Dealing with Wholesale Marine was great. I inadvertently ordered the ladder twice with my credit card and emailed them about 8 PM EST requesting a cancelation of one of my orders and someone emailed me back about an hour later saying one of the orders had been canceled. Can’t ask for better service than that. Order arrived about 5 days later and I loved the quality and finish of the ladder. NICE very NICE! No Wholesale Marine didn't ask me to write this."

"BE AWARE OF THESE CROOKS. Placed an order for several articles after receiving 3 emails from them insisting that I finalize the purchase process, and allowing me a 10% discount. A while after checking out the order and paying for an inflated USPS s/h charge, I got an email from a guy named Gary asking me for my freight forwarder suggesting that they did not ship to Puerto Rico.
For once, shipping to Puerto Rico was included as an option during the checkout process and a hefty charge was added for USPS shipping. This guy named Gary appears to be both an ignorant as to Wholesale Marine's shipping alternatives and as to the fact that Puerto Rico is part of the United States and that all USPS rates are the same as within the continental US.
In all, one cannot trust this company. It takes your money and after using it for a while sends a notice saying that your order cannot be fulfilled.

"Customers beware, I recently ordered over the phone from wholesale marine and the wrong product arrived at my doorstep. I called wholesale marine to let them know. They were so nice to say that it was my fault and they did no wrong. Since they were so nice in paying the shipping to me, they would let me pay the shipping back since they did no wrong. Be careful when ordering from them since they will not do anything if the wrong product arrives. All I wanted to do was exchange the wrong product for the product that I originally tried to order. Shipping costs back on a port-potty is not cheap and does not warrant the cost. "

"Only improvement would be more clear info on shipping when ship direct from supplier."

"very fast shipment , would order from them again!"

"I got a great deal and value for items I had purchased before and had no issues with items not in stock and better yet, got my shipment quickly in the time frame mentioned. I found the right place to satisfy my marine needs. You got to give them a try if you have not ordered from them yet.

JF

"Wholesale Marine has consistently reasonable prices and excellent service...I always look to them first for my boating needs."

"I had zero problems ordering on line from them. I found what I needed easily and filled out the proper questions and the order was shipped that day. I received it 2 days after. propptly. I have already recommended them to many boat owners. their pricing is super."

"Have not received the sharpners yet."

"Tank arrived perfect and in two days, very fast!"

"Site was easy to navigate, I found the item I was looking for and and checkout was very easy. They confirmed and shipped my order and it arrived in less time than I expected. I am very satisfied with all aspects of doing business with this company. I highly recommend them."

"The price was very fair and the shipping was fast and efficient"

"Still did not receive the rafts and Robert took my information to figure out what is going on and did not call back upto present time. 19 days and counting."

"Product was delivered quickly and was just as described online.. haven't tried it out yet but feels and looks like it will be an asset on the boat"

"I can get my parts fast and they can help you with tech questions. Most parts are here within a week to 4 days standard shipping here in PA."

Wholesale Marine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Marine is a merchant member
Wholesale Marine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.