Wholesale MariCoupons

• Address: 3999 Woodridge Blvd
    • Contact: sales@wholesalemarine.com
    • Phone: 1-877-388-2628
    • Customer Support: 1-877-388-2628
    • Business Hours: Online 24 hours, phone support Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I got a great deal and value for items I had purchased before and had no issues with items not in stock and better yet, got my shipment quickly in the time frame mentioned. I found the right place to satisfy my marine needs. You got to give them a try if you have not ordered from them yet.

JF

"Wholesale Marine has consistently reasonable prices and excellent service...I always look to them first for my boating needs."

"I had zero problems ordering on line from them. I found what I needed easily and filled out the proper questions and the order was shipped that day. I received it 2 days after. propptly. I have already recommended them to many boat owners. their pricing is super."

"Have not received the sharpners yet."

"Tank arrived perfect and in two days, very fast!"

"Site was easy to navigate, I found the item I was looking for and and checkout was very easy. They confirmed and shipped my order and it arrived in less time than I expected. I am very satisfied with all aspects of doing business with this company. I highly recommend them."

"The price was very fair and the shipping was fast and efficient"

"Still did not receive the rafts and Robert took my information to figure out what is going on and did not call back upto present time. 19 days and counting."

"Product was delivered quickly and was just as described online.. haven't tried it out yet but feels and looks like it will be an asset on the boat"

"I can get my parts fast and they can help you with tech questions. Most parts are here within a week to 4 days standard shipping here in PA."

"Timely delivery and Avery good price ."

"Order was filled as described and items were as described. Very good experience."

"the 2000 lumen flashlight is no brighter than my 500 lumen flashlight that i paid less for"

"fast delivery, product as described, reasonable price"

"the delivery was on time and the price quite good."

Wholesale Marine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Marine is a merchant member
Wholesale Marine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.