• Wholesale Hunte

"Please be aware wholesale hunter will burn u . once u place an order they take ur money n stop drop and role the hell out. Leaving u etheir with a faulty product or simply dont mail anything. Forcing u to cancel an order because u know something just isn't right. If u look into their sale n return policies u will find a spiders web of entrapment. Every person who cancels an order will be hit with a restocking fee. Even though u cant find any evidence that proves they Even pulled ur item. In my case I received a broken rase 12 upper. When I called to ask for a return they were not only rude they sent nothing at all. On the third call I maid a new website specifically to insure no errors were made. To my horror they simply refused to take my info and when I asked for a manager the dimwitted yokal hesitated then said he was. I instantly filed a claim against them and was refunded. I still wasnt satisfied i wanted them to pay so I kept resurching. My credit provider never pursued wholesale because 350$ just isnt worth going to court the legal fees far outweigh the amount being pursued, I was furyuse but time passed n I let it go. Till one day I get a priority mail envelope containing a letter from wholesale sent by jason Marsh vp of operations and the ass behind the the face of this feloneus company. He claimed I was trying to gain a broken upper while not paying for it. He didnt know I had already figured out they had not lost a cent despite my effort. He even threatened to file charges. I still have all the evidence and beg anyone to help me bring these pricks down ive already let my pal Jason know what a wonderfully depravative cheating basterd he is via telephone. Let him feast upon the plate off shit he serves others. Dont be the sheep caught in Jason marshes knee high rubber boots because u will be raped.

This review was modified by ratcatcher on August 30 2015 11:15:57 PM

"I bought a barrel for $200. The picture was for a new sig sauer barrel for a P229. They sent an old barrel for a pistol that you haven't been able to buy for 10 years. I could have bought that old barrel for $50. Used a fake picture and then charges 15% and shipping and handling to return an item. $35 TO RETURN AN UNOPENED ITEM !!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by ryan2064 on April 21 2015 08:37:19 AM

"I ordered a rifle from them, which they promptly shipped to my FFL dealer. Great company and great service"

This review was modified by Dean2015 on February 12 2015 07:05:26 AM

"Avoid this merchant as they are very unethical and uncooperative. I placed an order after specifically inquiring if the rifle I was ordering was a scoped combo. I was assured it was. Once order was placed and the confirmation email was received, I noticed the description was different. Called to ask if the fifle was definitely a combo even though the description was different. They put me on hold and said they called the warehouse and confirmed it was. Told them that I did not need the hassle of having thew wromg thing shipped to my FFL. Well rifle shows up at FFL. Not scoped combo. Bare gun with crappy case. Took over a week to get a return authorization. No apology for taking and holding my money even after multiple calls to verify product. Aksed to have ny money credited to another rifle and was told they couldn't do that and had to refund. Long story short, they held my mooney hostage over a month bvefore they refunded me and was unresponsive to phone calls and emails. They certainly took my monet before they shipped it and should have refunded as soon as UPS picked it up, but of course they didn't. If this was my choice or my mistake I could deal with it, but it wasn't. Never once did I get an apology or an offer to assist me on another product. Terrible customer service and will never use again for anything. "

This review was modified by mpark65 on January 20 2015 06:31:04 AM

"Ordered 20 boxes of .22lr ammo. Wholesale Hunter stated that the ammo was in stock. My Credit Card was charged $400 immediately. The order was changed to "processing" and three emails and three phones messages requesting clarification went unanswered. Eleven days later and Wholesale Hunter emails are being returned and the web site is down. I finally got through to Kevin at Wholesale Hunter on 12/01/2014. He stated that the server was down and that he would call me regarding this order. It is now 12/03 and more emails returned and the web site continues to be down. I have contacted the credit card issuing bank with these details. Watch for a follow up to this situation. Kevin was very quiet when I asked him why my credit card was charged if the ammo was not available. VERY QUIET !

Watch for a follow up to this situation!
The Web site is now up and I sent another email, this time to Kevin. Their response will be posted here.

On 12/01 I spoke to Kevin who assured me that he would call me regarding my order.
Many emails previously have gone unanswered regarding this order.
Wholesale Hunter charged my credit card immediately with no explanation.
I have contacted the issuing bank regarding this charge.
If the ammo is truly available then the credit card charge will be allowed.
Currently I see no reason to believe that Wholesale hunter is acting I good faith.
Hopefully this issue will be addressed and I will be a customer of Wholesale Hunter.

Awaiting your reply,
William Korn

This review was modified by williamkorn on December 03 2014 10:42:54 AM

"Items were reasonably priced. Shipping was prompt. Would do business with again and would recommend."

This review was modified by RobV85 on June 28 2013 11:09:19 PM

"Wholesale Hunter have been really great to work with and to shop from. They're prices were nice and delivery was very quick and when I had problems with their web site they sorted it out fast and were very friendly on the phone. Great folks to shop from..."

This review was modified by jeocab on June 28 2013 08:44:19 PM

"First of all SUCKS.
some how I order the item on e-bay,
double item came up, I delete one and paid for it.
I request to cancel the other item, But you request the item that I already paid for...?
Second of all I called 888-900-4868 talk with Mary..
that even got worse.
she does not know what to do.
she said I got to ask e-bay...? WHO ?

She keep telling me if I don't pay will give me NO PAY report
that will hurt my record / ???

so I told her I will pay and leave bad feed back she said OK.

thanks that is real bad bossiness.

I did not have any explanation why ? item came up twice..?

I am really disappointed.

and shipping is $3.74 but charged $3.90...? on one item

you do business what ever you want ?

right to refund ?
don't have time to waste.
will give double bad mark.

really MAD.
Blame Mary.

"My order (Sig mags) arrived on time, as advertised, in perfect condition."

This review was modified by Riffian on July 02 2013 12:45:41 AM

"Fast and accurate service, they kept me up to date until the product I wanted was in stock. I am a repeat customer and have always found the service to be good. "

This review was modified by barp5 on June 18 2013 08:10:01 AM

"Great Price ... Super communication.... qucik shippment.

Thank you so much !!!

This review was modified by DBDUFF on June 17 2013 11:03:57 AM

"Wow. I wish more companies operated like this. Easy to order, got what I paid for, fast. And they followed up to make sure i got what i wanted. Wow."

This review was modified by plainoldguy on June 13 2013 09:11:16 PM

"Super fast processing and shipment."

This review was modified by dacianmh on June 13 2013 09:50:34 AM

"Great price, fast shipping and hope to buy more often. Mac"

This review was modified by crustymac on June 09 2013 06:12:14 AM

"I'm highly suspicious of these one liner 5 star reviews in light of my experience and many others here. Seems like those commercials that offer to raise a company's score by flooding reviewer sites with bogus exceptional reviews.

I placed an order for a Mossberg shotgun barrel on Feb 28th. Their website listed 12 on-hand at the time. I received an automated response that my order was in Shipping and was immediately billed $193. On 3/20 I sent a status inquiry to their "service" email address. I received a timely one line response reporting my item was back ordered, no ETA from Mossberg, and let them know if I wanted a refund. I immediately received an automated message saying my status was "back ordered". I sent another email on 5/5 asking for a status and no response received to date. It's now 6/6, no updates, no item, and now no more patience.

This review was modified by KghtHawk on June 06 2013 09:50:43 PM

Share Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc's store rating

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member
Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!