Write a review »
  • Rating 5.17/10 45 reviews

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member
    Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc contact information

"I'm highly suspicious of these one liner 5 star reviews in light of my experience and many others here. Seems like those commercials that offer to raise a company's score by flooding reviewer sites with bogus exceptional reviews.

I placed an order for a Mossberg shotgun barrel on Feb 28th. Their website listed 12 on-hand at the time. I received an automated response that my order was in Shipping and was immediately billed $193. On 3/20 I sent a status inquiry to their "service" email address. I received a timely one line response reporting my item was back ordered, no ETA from Mossberg, and let them know if I wanted a refund. I immediately received an automated message saying my status was "back ordered". I sent another email on 5/5 asking for a status and no response received to date. It's now 6/6, no updates, no item, and now no more patience.

I JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR!!

modified review This review was modified by KghtHawk on June 06 2013 09:50:43 PM

"I am very disappointed with Wholesale Hunters. They run a terrible business. I bought two binoculars which they said were in-stock and was charged for 2 binoculars and shipping. When the package arrived for my upcoming trip, only 1 pair was in the package. Luckily I opened the box instead of just putting it with our stuff for our trip. I did not receive any notification that they could only ship one pair. I called and they told me that they only had one pair and could not tell me a date when I could receive the second pair. I am going on a trip and cannot wait forever. I asked for a refund of the second pair that they are unable to ship and a refund of the shipping charges. I felt like they tried to trick me by not notifying me that they only shipped one pair. They said they would call me back the following day. It's been almost a week and I haven't heard from them nor have I received any credit. The day after I called them out on their lack of shipping the second pair, charging me for both and not notifying me that only one pair shipped, I finally received an email telling me that the second pair did not ship. I still have not received a refund. This is a terrible company and they are holding my money and are unable to ship the second pair of binoculars to me. Please help. Thank you."

"Worst customer service I have ever encountered. Took several weeks to ship an in-stock item and had an ordered but back ordered item for 5 months(20 weeks). It took two or three email inqureys to even reply to a question about back ordered items. Several times their web site showed items in stock but would not fill my back order; and then reply with excuses. Finally a partial refund of my order amount but not the full amount (shipping fees). AVOID THEM!!!! unless you want to wait and get ignored by customer service and may not get you items....."

modified review This review was modified by markfrei on May 24 2013 06:54:20 AM

"Great transaction!!! Fast Shipping!! Exactly as described.
Definitely a great place to buy your shooting supplies.
Thanks again Wholesale Hunter. Ecspecially Cristen I appreciate all your help and quick answers on my questions.
Luke

modified review This review was modified by CaliberLuke on May 17 2013 07:17:55 PM

"I ordered the wrong sleeping pad, called back within 5 minutes to fix the order only to be told I had to pay a 15% restocking fee for an item that never left the shelf."

modified review This review was modified by Johnttt on May 16 2013 05:18:52 PM

"your order came on time where other compamies didn't thank you very much.. Tom"

modified review This review was modified by ThomasRuth on May 02 2013 02:24:17 PM

"I will NEVER buy from this company again. I called customer service regarding a issue I had and talked with a manager. SHE was rude and did not listen to a word that I said. She hung up on me when I told her I will call my credit card company and cancel my order due to their people misleading me. (liars)
She could have easly fixed the issue and I would have bought more. I called to change my order and buy more products. Thats all I have to say. Hope you dont have any issues because they will treat you like crap.

modified review This review was modified by wanttofilloutthesurvey on April 29 2013 03:03:34 PM

"The product was exactly what was described and expected. Couldn't have asked for anything more!"

"WOW! They had what I wanted and shipped it right out. Im going to order more stuff."

"My products were received in excellent condition and as I hoped they would be. They were shipped and received in a timely manner. I will definitely do business with Wholesale Hunter again."

"This was my first buy through Wholesale Hunter and all went well The knife I bought came through the mail in great condition and the service was very fast. Thanks much.

Russell Otis

"WholesaleHunter.com has a history of falsifying and right out lying about inventory. They keep claiming to have ammo in stock. Every time I have completed the checkout process, a few hours later they will send a notice stating, "We had an unfortunate error in our system during an update where our inventory count was incorrect. We have rectified the error at this point, but it has led to an incident where we received orders over a short period for ammunition we did not have in stock."

Again, they lie about inventory. I've gone through this enough times to understand they do not have inventory. Then you must wait 3 days for your card to be credited.

This is actually credit card fraud. They cannot charge your order when out of stock. It appears they are floating YOUR money to fund their daily operations.

"Good service. Not great service. But good service. Placed order late on Monday, 03/25/2013. Paid for 2 day shipping. Bullets arrived on Friday.
03/26/2013 2:11 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
03/29/2013 3:07 P.M. Delivered
Because of my planning I needed the bullets by late Thursday. I paid a bit more for 2 day shipping and it took 3 days to ship.
Gonna write off the late shipping as a cost of learning. The next time I will plan better so the order can arrive on time by ground shipment.

"They had the cheapest price IT WAS IN STOCK+++++ and it arrived fast.......Very PLEASED.........!"

"Paid for USPS Priority Expedited Shipping. Wholesale Hunter shipped it Standard UPS instead and refused to refund for shipping costs."