Write a review »

"Items were reasonably priced. Shipping was prompt. Would do business with again and would recommend."

modified review This review was modified by RobV85 on June 28 2013 11:09:19 PM

"Wholesale Hunter have been really great to work with and to shop from. They're prices were nice and delivery was very quick and when I had problems with their web site they sorted it out fast and were very friendly on the phone. Great folks to shop from..."

modified review This review was modified by jeocab on June 28 2013 08:44:19 PM

"First of all SUCKS.
some how I order the item on e-bay,
double item came up, I delete one and paid for it.
I request to cancel the other item, But you request the item that I already paid for...?
Second of all I called 888-900-4868 talk with Mary..
that even got worse.
she does not know what to do.
she said I got to ask e-bay...? WHO ?

She keep telling me if I don't pay will give me NO PAY report
that will hurt my record / ???

so I told her I will pay and leave bad feed back she said OK.

thanks that is real bad bossiness.

I did not have any explanation why ? item came up twice..?

I am really disappointed.

and shipping is $3.74 but charged $3.90...? on one item

you do business what ever you want ?

right to refund ?
don't have time to waste.
will give double bad mark.

really MAD.
Blame Mary.

"My order (Sig mags) arrived on time, as advertised, in perfect condition."

modified review This review was modified by Riffian on July 02 2013 12:45:41 AM

"Fast and accurate service, they kept me up to date until the product I wanted was in stock. I am a repeat customer and have always found the service to be good. "

modified review This review was modified by barp5 on June 18 2013 08:10:01 AM

"Great Price ... Super communication.... qucik shippment.

Thank you so much !!!

modified review This review was modified by DBDUFF on June 17 2013 11:03:57 AM

"Wow. I wish more companies operated like this. Easy to order, got what I paid for, fast. And they followed up to make sure i got what i wanted. Wow."

modified review This review was modified by plainoldguy on June 13 2013 09:11:16 PM

"Super fast processing and shipment."

modified review This review was modified by dacianmh on June 13 2013 09:50:34 AM

"Great price, fast shipping and hope to buy more often. Mac"

modified review This review was modified by crustymac on June 09 2013 06:12:14 AM

"I'm highly suspicious of these one liner 5 star reviews in light of my experience and many others here. Seems like those commercials that offer to raise a company's score by flooding reviewer sites with bogus exceptional reviews.

I placed an order for a Mossberg shotgun barrel on Feb 28th. Their website listed 12 on-hand at the time. I received an automated response that my order was in Shipping and was immediately billed $193. On 3/20 I sent a status inquiry to their "service" email address. I received a timely one line response reporting my item was back ordered, no ETA from Mossberg, and let them know if I wanted a refund. I immediately received an automated message saying my status was "back ordered". I sent another email on 5/5 asking for a status and no response received to date. It's now 6/6, no updates, no item, and now no more patience.

I JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR!!

modified review This review was modified by KghtHawk on June 06 2013 09:50:43 PM

Louisiana

"Fast shipping, excellent order status information, and the items were securely packaged for shipment. Items arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition."

"I am very disappointed with Wholesale Hunters. They run a terrible business. I bought two binoculars which they said were in-stock and was charged for 2 binoculars and shipping. When the package arrived for my upcoming trip, only 1 pair was in the package. Luckily I opened the box instead of just putting it with our stuff for our trip. I did not receive any notification that they could only ship one pair. I called and they told me that they only had one pair and could not tell me a date when I could receive the second pair. I am going on a trip and cannot wait forever. I asked for a refund of the second pair that they are unable to ship and a refund of the shipping charges. I felt like they tried to trick me by not notifying me that they only shipped one pair. They said they would call me back the following day. It's been almost a week and I haven't heard from them nor have I received any credit. The day after I called them out on their lack of shipping the second pair, charging me for both and not notifying me that only one pair shipped, I finally received an email telling me that the second pair did not ship. I still have not received a refund. This is a terrible company and they are holding my money and are unable to ship the second pair of binoculars to me. Please help. Thank you."

"This is the best order through receipt of order I have ever experienced for any product and any company's website purchase. I will use Wholesale Hunter again!!
Tom Huffhines
Weatherford, TX

"GOOD job of getting product to me in three days..Happy thus far in what I bought"

"Worst customer service I have ever encountered. Took several weeks to ship an in-stock item and had an ordered but back ordered item for 5 months(20 weeks). It took two or three email inqureys to even reply to a question about back ordered items. Several times their web site showed items in stock but would not fill my back order; and then reply with excuses. Finally a partial refund of my order amount but not the full amount (shipping fees). AVOID THEM!!!! unless you want to wait and get ignored by customer service and may not get you items....."

modified review This review was modified by markfrei on May 24 2013 06:54:20 AM

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member
Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!