Stores > Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc

• Wholesale Hunte

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

Won't buy from again.

"Purchased a gun from them and when it arrived it was not the model described. Was not my first purchase from them. When I contacted them about this, they told me to go to the manufacturer's page and read the details for the model number listed in the small print. The manufacturer's description did describe the model they sent. I pointed out that their description did not fit the model number and they insisted that the model number controlled and I should have looked up the model number at the manufacturer's page before buying. I asked to exchange it for the model I wanted and they said the model I wanted was not in stock and they did no know if ever would be. I asked to return item for a store credit toward a future purchase and they refused. They said they would accept a return and make a refund. They deducted both the shipping and a 15% restock fee from the refund. Technically this was within their policies but only because of the item was not "defective," They were very surly when I tried to fix the problem. They require as terms of purchase that a purchaser waives the right to do a chargeback and authorizes them to charge a $25.00 fee to your card if you try. I called to tell them that I understood not refunding shipping but I thought the restock fee was unreasonable and the "customer service" rep was not the least bit helpful or even polite. I lost about $125.00 on the deal and they lost a customer forever and I won't hesitate to warn others. I had no idea they were like this and frankly, there is nothing they offer that can't be bought for a very similar price from various competitors. Last time I buy from them..."

This review was modified by jd1500 on September 28 2016 09:32:04 AM

"I ordered a Burris scope mount from them for a 3-day UPS delivery at Tuesday and they posted my money right away from my bank, Wednesday I called and checked if there is a UPS tracking no. on my order, a lady said they will ship on that day and change the service to 2-day service UPS and will post the tracking no. later of the day. Thursday I called again because I don't get a tracking no. and I realized that they haven't ship my order yet. I ask the to cancel my order the guy said the order has been cancelled. Will see if they will give me my money back by reversing the transaction in the bank as soon as possible."

This review was modified by Bisaya on June 16 2016 10:20:14 AM

Say awaw! Send broken guns and won't accept return

"I bought a revolver from this company. When it arrived, it was broken. They wouldn't work with me on a return and placed the blame on me. This is a shady company with absolutely no customer service. Stay away!"

This review was modified by ekbearly on February 16 2016 04:31:52 PM

No Complaints

"January 2016 - I placed an online order with WholesaleHunter, and afterward decided to research them a bit. Obviously I should have done that in reverse order, but it was too late. After reading the reviews I felt sick and was sure I'd made a horrible mistake.

The merchandise arrived lightning fast, well packed, and exactly as I ordered. I realize others report a different experience, but I have no complaints based on this transaction.

This review was modified by kj558 on January 23 2016 08:48:37 AM

"Please be aware wholesale hunter will burn u . once u place an order they take ur money n stop drop and role the hell out. Leaving u etheir with a faulty product or simply dont mail anything. Forcing u to cancel an order because u know something just isn't right. If u look into their sale n return policies u will find a spiders web of entrapment. Every person who cancels an order will be hit with a restocking fee. Even though u cant find any evidence that proves they Even pulled ur item. In my case I received a broken rase 12 upper. When I called to ask for a return they were not only rude they sent nothing at all. On the third call I maid a new website specifically to insure no errors were made. To my horror they simply refused to take my info and when I asked for a manager the dimwitted yokal hesitated then said he was. I instantly filed a claim against them and was refunded. I still wasnt satisfied i wanted them to pay so I kept resurching. My credit provider never pursued wholesale because 350$ just isnt worth going to court the legal fees far outweigh the amount being pursued, I was furyuse but time passed n I let it go. Till one day I get a priority mail envelope containing a letter from wholesale sent by jason Marsh vp of operations and the ass behind the the face of this feloneus company. He claimed I was trying to gain a broken upper while not paying for it. He didnt know I had already figured out they had not lost a cent despite my effort. He even threatened to file charges. I still have all the evidence and beg anyone to help me bring these pricks down ive already let my pal Jason know what a wonderfully depravative cheating basterd he is via telephone. Let him feast upon the plate off shit he serves others. Dont be the sheep caught in Jason marshes knee high rubber boots because u will be raped.

This review was modified by ratcatcher on August 30 2015 11:15:57 PM

"I bought a barrel for $200. The picture was for a new sig sauer barrel for a P229. They sent an old barrel for a pistol that you haven't been able to buy for 10 years. I could have bought that old barrel for $50. Used a fake picture and then charges 15% and shipping and handling to return an item. $35 TO RETURN AN UNOPENED ITEM !!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by ryan2064 on April 21 2015 08:37:19 AM

"I ordered a rifle from them, which they promptly shipped to my FFL dealer. Great company and great service"

This review was modified by Dean2015 on February 12 2015 07:05:26 AM

"Avoid this merchant as they are very unethical and uncooperative. I placed an order after specifically inquiring if the rifle I was ordering was a scoped combo. I was assured it was. Once order was placed and the confirmation email was received, I noticed the description was different. Called to ask if the fifle was definitely a combo even though the description was different. They put me on hold and said they called the warehouse and confirmed it was. Told them that I did not need the hassle of having thew wromg thing shipped to my FFL. Well rifle shows up at FFL. Not scoped combo. Bare gun with crappy case. Took over a week to get a return authorization. No apology for taking and holding my money even after multiple calls to verify product. Aksed to have ny money credited to another rifle and was told they couldn't do that and had to refund. Long story short, they held my mooney hostage over a month bvefore they refunded me and was unresponsive to phone calls and emails. They certainly took my monet before they shipped it and should have refunded as soon as UPS picked it up, but of course they didn't. If this was my choice or my mistake I could deal with it, but it wasn't. Never once did I get an apology or an offer to assist me on another product. Terrible customer service and will never use again for anything. "

This review was modified by mpark65 on January 20 2015 06:31:04 AM

"Ordered 20 boxes of .22lr ammo. Wholesale Hunter stated that the ammo was in stock. My Credit Card was charged $400 immediately. The order was changed to "processing" and three emails and three phones messages requesting clarification went unanswered. Eleven days later and Wholesale Hunter emails are being returned and the web site is down. I finally got through to Kevin at Wholesale Hunter on 12/01/2014. He stated that the server was down and that he would call me regarding this order. It is now 12/03 and more emails returned and the web site continues to be down. I have contacted the credit card issuing bank with these details. Watch for a follow up to this situation. Kevin was very quiet when I asked him why my credit card was charged if the ammo was not available. VERY QUIET !

Watch for a follow up to this situation!
The Web site is now up and I sent another email, this time to Kevin. Their response will be posted here.

On 12/01 I spoke to Kevin who assured me that he would call me regarding my order.
Many emails previously have gone unanswered regarding this order.
Wholesale Hunter charged my credit card immediately with no explanation.
I have contacted the issuing bank regarding this charge.
If the ammo is truly available then the credit card charge will be allowed.
Currently I see no reason to believe that Wholesale hunter is acting I good faith.
Hopefully this issue will be addressed and I will be a customer of Wholesale Hunter.

Awaiting your reply,
William Korn

This review was modified by williamkorn on December 03 2014 10:42:54 AM

"Excellent service. Fast shipping. Everything arrived in great condition."

This review was modified by Misterjake23 on September 19 2016 11:56:38 AM

"Items were reasonably priced. Shipping was prompt. Would do business with again and would recommend."

This review was modified by RobV85 on June 28 2013 11:09:19 PM

"Wholesale Hunter have been really great to work with and to shop from. They're prices were nice and delivery was very quick and when I had problems with their web site they sorted it out fast and were very friendly on the phone. Great folks to shop from..."

This review was modified by jeocab on June 28 2013 08:44:19 PM

"First of all SUCKS.
some how I order the item on e-bay,
double item came up, I delete one and paid for it.
I request to cancel the other item, But you request the item that I already paid for...?
Second of all I called 888-900-4868 talk with Mary..
that even got worse.
she does not know what to do.
she said I got to ask e-bay...? WHO ?

She keep telling me if I don't pay will give me NO PAY report
that will hurt my record / ???

so I told her I will pay and leave bad feed back she said OK.

thanks that is real bad bossiness.

I did not have any explanation why ? item came up twice..?

I am really disappointed.

and shipping is $3.74 but charged $3.90...? on one item

you do business what ever you want ?

right to refund ?
don't have time to waste.
will give double bad mark.

really MAD.
Blame Mary.

"My order (Sig mags) arrived on time, as advertised, in perfect condition."

This review was modified by Riffian on July 02 2013 12:45:41 AM

"Fast and accurate service, they kept me up to date until the product I wanted was in stock. I am a repeat customer and have always found the service to be good. "

This review was modified by barp5 on June 18 2013 08:10:01 AM

Share Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc's store rating

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc is not a merchant member
Wholesale Hunter / CMMG, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!