Wholesale DVD's For Less Reviews - wholesaledvdsforless.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

Wholesale DVD's For Less is not a merchant member
Wholesale DVD's For Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered 100 DVD's from the new release section of this store. I should have known that something fishy was going on when the page said, "We only guarantee that our new releases are newer than 2000." Anyways, I order 100 DVDs for $500 and the shipment was delayed. Feeling unsure about this order already, I asked them to cancel my order so I could just reorder when the DVDs came in. They took about 3 days to respond to my email. Then when I asked them when they expected the DVDs to come in, they said "next Wednesday, Thursday at the latest." I told them I wanted a refund by Friday if the DVDs were not shipped by then. I also asked them to keep me up to date on my order and to let me know when the DVDs were shipped. They said they understood all of this. Friday night rolled around and I got no email, so I emailed them asking about my order. They did not reply. I sent another email on Saturday, they again did not reply. Then I sent an email on Monday demanding a refund. Then they did not reply until Wednesday and told me that it was too late for a refund because my items had been shipped already. Of course they had just shipped them that Wednesday. I finally got them the following Tuesday and of the 100 I bought, only about ten were resellable (or actually new releases), about 15 were from China, and the rest were from Canada. A few were already open, and on one they had left a sticker on it that said, "Previously Viewed". Oh and they didn’t even hold up on their guarantee, I found over 20% of my movies were older than the year 2000. I found 20 of them that were older than 2000, but there were a lot with no year on them that looked really really old."