Wholesale Central USA / USA1 Reviews - wholesalecentralusa1.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 11 reviews

Wholesale Central USA / USA1 is not a merchant member
Wholesale Central USA / USA1 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I got scammed too. Is there any way for us to get the money back? He said he went on bankcrupcy and was not able to pay me back. If anyone has more info on this fool, please post them on. I made a claim with my credit card company few days ago and hopefully they will retract the money. "

"It sounds like a lot of people have been scammed by this guy (like me). I contacted the BBB on this and they have all of his contact info. Isn't there any way this guy can be sued? I'm hoping my credit card company can help me out on this one."

"Fraud...That describes it. If you are owed money from this company any have proof please leave a comment and see if we can all get a class action lawsuit against this company."

"Same story as the others..........ordered and paid for merchandise, was told the item was no longer available. 3 months later, no refund, a closed website, and claims of bankrupcy. Here is the owner's name and info. He works (if you can call it that) out of his house, and is not happy that he has been tracked down. You can still email him at glenn@wholesalecentralusa1.com, but I wouldn't expect much at this point.

Glen Douglas
WHOLESALE CENTRAL USA
19951 Fernglen Dr
Yorba Linda California 92886
Phone Number:
714-693-1414

"Ordered an XBOX360 in July, same deal as the other people listed on this website. I am taking legal action on Monday to recover my money. Lots of supplier excuses, no product, and it's now 4 months later for 1 XBOX360 system."

"This online store is a complete SCAM!!!! I placed order in July, never received my order, and requested for my refund since October, and the seller promised for a refund in 2 weeks, and then pushed for another 2 weeks, and now, it's almost 7 weeks, and I never get my refund back. Filing a dispute through the credit card is the only way now.

I noticed the excuses the seller gives to everyone is the same--back order, supplier problems, no matter what you buy--xbox, iPod, PSP, etc... Apparently it is a scam, no doubt.

This is the worst experience I have for shopping online!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Wildginger on November 28 2006 11:27:25 AM
Kinky-Reggae-Gal's Avatar
Nashville, TN USA

"I was lured in by the fact that they drop ship and that their prices were low (and even lower if you spend $69 for a "lifetime membership", getting an additional 20% off)

I decided to sign up with them and sold 22 ipods on ebay immediately, spending over $5600. I was aware that shipping would take up to three weeks and I reflected that in my auctions descriptions. They then changed it to where delivery would take up to six weeks. I was aware of that and again stated that in the auctions descriptions. Then, they decided to get sneaky and take off the delivery time all together until you've already entered your credit card info to purchase the ipod and submitted it - They've got your money now!

Ive only had excuse after excuse with this company as to when they will ship out. A month later, with MANY upset buyers (and I dont blame them), they said that they would all be shipped September 22nd. Well the 22nd came and went and I was notified that they had only just received a shipment of 250 ipods and will then be shipped out the following week. That week came and went and I was then told that they are behind and trying to fulful 1100 orders that were on back order and that they havent even gotten to the ipods yet.

I was already seriously peeved with these guys, but that just made me LIVID! I did some research and found his home address, which is the same address as the company's, meaning he works out of his house, along with his home phone number, not just the number for the voicemail he has on his site. His name is GLEN DOUGLAS.

I asked about getting a refund and he replied saying that it would take, on average, 2-3 weeks to get refunded because he has to get his money back from his supplier - which means, it could possibly take a lot longer than 3 weeks to finally get refunded! I had more than enough evidence to put him out of business and I told him that. After receiving that email, he (very quickly) replied and said that he will issue me a company check and have it in the mail that day... also making a point to say that the check is good and that refunding through my credit card would raise all kinds of red flags and would be held. Who knows if he was right about that. He may have just been trying to hide something. In any case, I received the check the following day, with delivery confirmation and deposited it right away. It turns out to actually be a "good check".

So, after over six weeks of waiting and hearing nothing but excuses, Im finally able to refund my customers and losing every bit of profit I made and even having to come out of pocket to cover the remaining.

This guy obviously didnt want to lose money by not stating that the ipods were out of stock. That just shows GREED, if you ask me!

"Dealing with this company was a nightmare.
The item showed stock when ordered and they charged my credit card then told me it would not be shipped for 2-3 weeks. I canceled the order and it has taken me over 30 days to get my refund. First they wanted to send a refund check which never happened. I had to threaten a charge back on my credit to get a response from them and finally was able to get a PayPal refund out of them. I taked to my credit card company and was told that they are aware of this company and that they are being investigated for floating credit card payments.
LOOK OUT for this company!! Dont let the low price lure you in

"I "purchased" a 60gig Ipod as well and received the same exact excuses as to why it had not shipped. The last straw was when they emailed me 3 weeks post the order date, had NO idea when it would ship, and then tried to intice me with 5% off. I cancelled my order that day. That was MORE than a week ago and they still have not credited my account.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MERCHANT! They take your money and then they do not deliver the product.

"ORDERED BECAUSE THEY SOLD THE CHEAPEST 60 GIG IPOD WITH FREE SHIPMENT TOO. YES I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. AFTER WAITING FOR NEARLY A MONTH. THIS UNSCRUPULOUS RETAILER STILL GIVE EXCUSES THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED NEW SHIPMENTS. THEY ENTICED ME TO CANCEL NOW OR GET FURTHER 5% DISCOUNT IF I CAN WAIT LONGER. ALL THIS WAS JUST A TRAP TO HOLD YOUR MONIES LONGER WHICH I SOON FOUND OUT. THIS COMPANY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS TO OTHERS LIKE ME. THEY TAKE YOUR MONIES EVEN THEY HAVE NO GOODS TO DELIVER. DON'T BE IMPRESSED WITH THEIR FAST EMAIL RESPONDS AS THAT IS THEIR TACTICS TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THEY ARE ON TOP OF THINGS.THEY ARE EXCELLENT INGIVING ALL EXCUSES AND PROMISES SO THEY CAN KEEP YOUR MONIES LONGER IN THEIR POCKET.I HAD REPORTED THEM TO MY VISA CARD AND ALSO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. PROBABLY THEY ARE COLLECTING MILLIONS OF INTEREST FREE MONIES TO ROLL WHILE POOR UNSUSPECTED BUYERS ARE KEPT WAITING AND WAITING FOR ITEMS THAT THEY PAID BUT WILL NEVER BE DELIVERED. THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR BEING DISHONEST. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COURSE AND NO MATTER HOW CHEAP THEY SELL BECAUSE YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT SEE IT DELIVERED ANYWAY.THAT'S MY OPINION AND OTHERS WRITTEN HERE TOO. THEY REALLY MADE A FOOL OUT OF ME. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS THEY ARE."

modified review This review was modified by ptsong on August 24 2006 09:45:48 PM

"I learned of this site through gamespot.com
There was an xbox360 bundle for a good price and it was listed as "in-stock" so I placed an order (1-3 week delivery). Towards the 3rd week, I e-mailed for a tracking number as I was anxious to receive the product. I quickly received an e-mail response indicating an issue with Microsoft discontinuing this 7 game bundle. Further coorespondance resulted in an alternate agreement . . . I assumed 1-3 weeks delivery on that too and continued e-mail coorespondance. Somehow, there always seemed to be an "issue" of sorts that was from a supplier or distributer. A shipment came in but not in quantities enough to satisfy all orders and it was at that point that I indicated enough was enough. Afterall, it could be an additional 3 weeks if I agreed to wait it out and over 6 weeks had already passed by (with no product). I asked to please cancel and refund in full. E-mail coorespondance has always been prompt on their part, but now the issue was with the credit card merchant account. So, in order to get my money back, I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Aside from prompt replys to my e-mails, I have no evidence this 'business' actually delivers product or is capable of conducting actual business transactions. Charges are made to you immediately though regardless of product actually being in stock as advertised. My advice is to stay away--a price too good to be true is really too good to be true in this case. Spend your money elsewhere.