Stores > Wholesale Arts and Frames

• Wholesale Arts Wholesale Arts and Frames Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-18

Great frames for an even greater price!

"As both an artist and an art teacher I use a lot of canvases. Wholesale Arts and Frames is an excellent source for affordable canvases of all different sizes and types. The only reason I am rating them 4 stars instead of 5 is for their lack of communication. I had placed an order for canvases and when they did not arrive by the time I had anticipated them I called to find out that they would not be able to ship my order for another 2 weeks! Noting my frustration they did fulfill the order using a slightly different canvas, but that lack of communication forced me to make an emergency canvas purchase at a big box store - which is exactly what I was trying to avoid by purchasing canvases from Wholesale Arts and Frames. Overall, I had an excellent experience and would HIGHLY recommend them to other artists looking for quality, affordable canvases."

2016-08-18

"The materials came in great shape and in a timely fashion. I will definitely order from WholeSale again!"

2016-08-17

Great canvas great price!

"Received my canvas and it was a great price as well. Great deal for not having to stretch my own! "

2016-08-17

Quality product, quick delivery, reasonable prices

"Very satisfied. The canvases are good quality and way cheaper than you can get at any craft store. I received them quickly and in good condition."

2016-08-12

Paint purchase

"Customer service came through. Well done."

This review was modified by douglasbthomas on August 12 2016 02:23:34 PM

2016-08-12

Exceeded Expectations

"Ordered plexiglass for a large picture frame. Delivered on time and kept me posted along the way. Great job with packaging. "

Matted Splendid

"Mats were what was ordered and mats were what we got. The material was packaged properly, delivered on time and was the size ordered"

Good Vendor

"We've ordered several times from Wholesale Arts and have never been disappointed."

Bonnie

"I was very happy with the great service infact I need to order the same canvas again"

2016-08-10

Happy

"Nice, delivered as requested. Received three times more matts for what would of cost me locally."

2016-08-10

Great service and prices

"Timely, and cost effective for this small non profit preschool! Quality products too!"

Exactly what I wanted

"Quick Delivery. Good Quality. Nice People. Will buy from them again"

I love Wholesale Arts and Frames

"Every time I order from Wholesale Arts and Frames I get my order in a few days. They have even personally called me to exchange canvas that wasn't coming in to stock with another size in order to get the order sooner than later. The prices are very good, and I have checked. "

Great Price

"Quality was great - especially for the low price. Would definitely order from them again."

2016-08-04

On time with great quality.

"I received my order quickly and was impressed with the quality of the canvas and stretcher bars. I'll definitely order again for more supplies. "

Share Wholesale Arts and Frames's store rating

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a merchant member
Wholesale Arts and Frames participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.