Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I ordered two mats from this website and was extremely pleased with the quality, service, and fast delivery. I'll admit - the website seemed shady. I was nervous to use them but I had some strange measurements and they were the only ones who could accommodate. I checked out using PayPal knowing that if I needed to dispute charges I would be fine - well I didn't have to. I was charged exactly what was quoted, I received the mats a day earlier than anticipated, and they were exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"

"I just got 15 canvas photo prints stretched; extremely fast turn around, excellent quality, and amazingly friendly customer service! 5 Stars, will definitely use and shop from again. Thank you!!"

modified review This review was modified by jlewand3 on August 07 2014 09:35:36 PM

"I found this place after shopping around Southern California for a while. Their prices cannot be beat. I love the products they offer (I usually go with the antique gold wood frame, but I just tried the black polystyrene and it looks great). My orders are consistently filled fast (I ordered 10 frames on Tuesday, they were ready for pickup by Thursday). Great price, great quality, great selection, great service."

modified review This review was modified by michaell90046 on December 12 2013 05:31:32 PM

"Hi, my name is Rogers Nickel. I recently purchased a picture molding frame from Wholesale Arts Frames. I loved their finishing and the patterns were really nice. I wish to order another set of my paintings for my home. Thanks."

"Great frame. The price was good and I am happy to have it. All issues were resolved by Yani. (I recommend dealing with no one but him.)"

modified review This review was modified by TMDshop on August 20 2013 09:58:05 AM

"All issues resolved, Ask to speak with Yani, if you have concerns. He is the go to man.

modified review This review was modified by KStarrWildlife on May 31 2013 08:47:32 AM

"Great wholesaler to offer options from for my consumers!"

modified review This review was modified by jeweliarex on April 27 2013 03:47:02 AM

"I placed an order here.I received my frames in good shape.I like the pricing and their customer service is good.Leni is v.helpful.

Thankyou wholesale arts

"Long time Customer- I have been buying regularly (every month or 2).

Best value I can find. I have seen many others claim to have the best price- But non could beat their price.

I also have been satisfied with the items (Various canvases, Frames, Stretcher Bars).

The only issue I had was one time an item was damaged during shipping. I sent an email and was sent a replacement the next day.

I recommended them to my friends and will continue to do so.

Thanks.

modified review This review was modified by tomwlc on April 08 2013 09:26:07 PM

"All issues resolved. Thank you wholesaleartsandframes.com"

"Yani is helpful try to contact him if you have a problem."

"I own a mis-size Canvas printing\framing business.

I have been buying canvas, stretcher bars, frames regularly for over a year.

Their price is always the lowest, Shipping is usually fast (most items they ship same\next day if you request it) and the quality is decent.

I have been saving thousands of dollars a year and I'm very pleased.

"On Aug 25, 2011, I ordered 2 Modern frames (sku 2IMF2436), Backing 24x36 (sku2436) 10 pcs and Plexi Glass 24x36 (skuPG2436) 10 pcs for a total of $174.14 including $23.96 shipping and its now almost a month later and still no product. I am beginning to get concerned about this company. "

"... ..... ....... ......."

"his place is horrible!!! Don't order from them! I placed an order 8 weeks ago and have yet to receive it and no one is replying to my request for a status update! Their site is a scam!!!!! Stay away!"

Wholesale Arts and Frames is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wholesale Arts and Frames is not a merchant member
Wholesale Arts and Frames does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!