Stores > Wholesale Arts and Frames

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Yes, I always get just what I ordered and receive it promptly. I get timely advise on the order and shipment each time."

Ladyjane1107's Avatar

Paradise, FL

"I ordered 10 wooden frames?? Love them. I framed 5 of my paintings today. The frames complement my art. Could not be happier. I am so glad I found Wholesale Arts and Frames. I wll be a loyal customer. Thank you for your outstanding service!"

This review was modified by Ladyjane1107 on November 01 2015 08:22:45 PM

"On May 28, 2015 I ordered a number of Stretcher Bars from this company (Wholesale Arts and Frames). My bank account was charged for the amount shortly after the order was placed through their web site.
When my order arrived 4 of the 38" and 4 of the 54" stretcher bars did not have the slotting to
fit the bars together (tongue & groove).
I contacted the company and they assured me they would send me the correct stretcher bars.
Approximately a month later no replacements.
I called them today July 2 (aprox 3:35pm) spoke to a (Deiana, she said she was the supervisor)
(She sounded very much like the person that told me over a month ago that they would send
me replacements to correct the error).
Today she offered me the option of waiting until the end of July 2015 to get the replacements or receive a refund to my bank account for the money originally charged for the deficient product. I chose the refund. I checked my bank account this evening to find the Wholesale Arts and Frames has CHARGED my account the amount of the stretcher bars NOT REFUNDED.

John Sea
Sea It To Believe Fine Art

ON SEPTEMBER 2, 2015 I WAS CONTACTED BY YANI (a supervisor for this company)
HIS APOLOGY SEEMED VERY GENUINE. He spoke about the reputation of his
company was important to all there.
He said he would like to make amends by refunding the total purchase amount
that had been reported in my review, plus issuing $100. Store credit.

After pointing out their reviews were usually positive. He has assured me that
if there were any discrepancies in the future they could be handled in short
order by asking to speak to a supervisor. Although I was lead to believe that
this issue has been assessed to make sure this likely will not happen with me

I AM IMPRESSED with this type of candor and willingness to correct mistakes.
I AM as a result GOING TO USE THIS COMPANY IN MY NEXT ORDER because I believe
they will do better. Not just with me but with any.
John Sea

This review was modified by JohnSeait on September 03 2015 01:11:36 PM

"Have ordered from them on 3 occasions. All previous orders were satisfactory, most recent order for $556.94, was not shipped for nearly a month. Order Placed on November 27th and not shipped until December 19th. I placed phone calls, and used their online messaging system to inquire why they had immediately charged me but not shipped the product. They simply ignored my inquiries (no email, phone call or message system responses at all). Too bad they were a good supplier but they handled my most recent order horribly, unless they respond with some type of apology I won't be giving them any more business."

Rep reply posted Nov-04-2015

WAF1, Wholesale Arts and Frames rep has responded

“We have emailed and apologized several times. Our website states that certain wood frames may take 10-15 business days to produce. In this case some of the frames were damaged in transit from the manufacturer.

In an effort to provide the best quality we had to reorder the damaged items, which unfortunately caused a delay. We apologize , but that was the best solution.

We Recommend ordering any of our Polystyrene frames since we manufacture them in house in 2-4 days.

We'll be happy to do anything within reason to satisfy our customers.”

"I ordered two mats from this website and was extremely pleased with the quality, service, and fast delivery. I'll admit - the website seemed shady. I was nervous to use them but I had some strange measurements and they were the only ones who could accommodate. I checked out using PayPal knowing that if I needed to dispute charges I would be fine - well I didn't have to. I was charged exactly what was quoted, I received the mats a day earlier than anticipated, and they were exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"

"I just got 15 canvas photo prints stretched; extremely fast turn around, excellent quality, and amazingly friendly customer service! 5 Stars, will definitely use and shop from again. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by jlewand3 on August 07 2014 09:35:36 PM

"I found this place after shopping around Southern California for a while. Their prices cannot be beat. I love the products they offer (I usually go with the antique gold wood frame, but I just tried the black polystyrene and it looks great). My orders are consistently filled fast (I ordered 10 frames on Tuesday, they were ready for pickup by Thursday). Great price, great quality, great selection, great service."

This review was modified by michaell90046 on December 12 2013 05:31:32 PM

"Hi, my name is Rogers Nickel. I recently purchased a picture molding frame from Wholesale Arts Frames. I loved their finishing and the patterns were really nice. I wish to order another set of my paintings for my home. Thanks."

"Great frame. The price was good and I am happy to have it. All issues were resolved by Yani. (I recommend dealing with no one but him.)"

This review was modified by TMDshop on August 20 2013 09:58:05 AM

"All issues resolved, Ask to speak with Yani, if you have concerns. He is the go to man.

This review was modified by KStarrWildlife on May 31 2013 08:47:32 AM

"Great wholesaler to offer options from for my consumers!"

This review was modified by jeweliarex on April 27 2013 03:47:02 AM

"I placed an order here.I received my frames in good shape.I like the pricing and their customer service is good.Leni is v.helpful.

Thankyou wholesale arts

"Long time Customer- I have been buying regularly (every month or 2).

Best value I can find. I have seen many others claim to have the best price- But non could beat their price.

I also have been satisfied with the items (Various canvases, Frames, Stretcher Bars).

The only issue I had was one time an item was damaged during shipping. I sent an email and was sent a replacement the next day.

I recommended them to my friends and will continue to do so.

This review was modified by tomwlc on April 08 2013 09:26:07 PM

"All issues resolved. Thank you wholesaleartsandframes.com"

"Yani is helpful try to contact him if you have a problem."

Share Wholesale Arts and Frames's store rating

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a merchant member
Wholesale Arts and Frames participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,682 merchant members.