Stores > Wholesale Arts and Frames

• Wholesale Arts Wholesale Arts and Frames Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-02-03

"Great Canvas'! Very happy!"

2016-01-27

Excellent

"Frames fit together snuggly and were perfect for canvas."

2016-01-27

Excellent service!

"Honest people, providing excellent service."

2015-12-30

"Wholesale Arts and Frame do a great job. Their customer service is exceptional when we have a complex project. Their products are consistently good quality. Barbara FASTSIGNS Lewiston, Idaho"

2015-12-30

"I placed an order two months ago that came quickly and was as advertised. I lost my receipt that I needed for reimbursement so I called customer service, with only the date and dollar amount of the order from my cc statement. The rep was very polite and helpful and literally within five minutes had found the order and emailed me a copy. I'm very satisfied and will use them again! "

2015-12-16

"This was a great source for stretcher frames. They delivered quickly, with adequate packaging to keep them safe during transport. I would definitely do business with this group again. "

2015-12-16

"Wholesale art and frames always provides a superior product and amazing customer service. This is the only place I buy my canvas!!
Thank you!!!

2015-12-13

"everything went smoothly......i was helped when i made my order...and the follow thru was concise.....exactly as planned and very satisfied with canvas."

2015-12-12

"Easy to order on the website and fast delivery!"

2015-12-11

"Always very satisfied with this company and their quick turnarounds for delivery and great customer service experience. "

2015-12-11

"I've ordered several times and have been very happy with my canvases. "

2015-12-11

"Easy to order from this site; good quality and fast service."

2015-12-11

"The quality of matting And backing was offered at a great price for a school project. I only wish the packaging for shipment had been a little more thought it. The mattes and backing were flush with the delivery box (no padding or packing material) and the end pieces got pretty banged up and had to be tossed. The plastic sleeves were packed folded and the crease was evident when the art work was wrapped."

2015-12-11

"Just what I wanted at a great price."

This review was modified by shannonponder on December 11 2015 01:44:33 PM

2015-12-11

"The product I asked (an economic package of 20 canvas of large size) came without any problem. Package was perfectly protected and canvas were wrapped up in a plastic individually. I had to wait for the shipping more than I expected, and the communication for status was not that proactive, however everything came through very well. "

Share Wholesale Arts and Frames's store rating

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a merchant member
Wholesale Arts and Frames participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.