Stores > Wholesale Arts and Frames

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-11-22

Great products for the price!

"Our dog rescue hosted a "pizza & palette" fundraiser and used the canvases purchased from this website for it. The attendees loved them and it was a successful fundraiser! Plus when I had to call your customer service to add to our order right before it shipped, they were super nice and helpful. Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by admin-21156 on November 22 2016 02:05:34 PM

2016-11-18

"Very satisfied, good quality of frame and cut for making canvas. "

2016-11-07

"excellent price and product. Delivered in a timely manner. Will shop again! :)"

2016-11-05

Great choices for artists

"I am moving to a new kind of frame...the selection of faux wood frames here are awesome, affordable, and very well made. I still must decide on the style but I am quite pleased with the available choices."

2016-11-05

Happy with my canvas boards!

"They came individualy wraped and they are sturdy and washable. I'm a beginer and they are perfect to me. I've paint one per day and I'm very happy with the results. I understand that at this price the material is not to smooth but the price is the lowest I could fine . "

2016-11-04

great price! speedy delivery!

"I was able to get a great deal on bulk canvases with no hassle. "

Great service

"Very helpful and very happy with the service and outcome of the frame jobs!
Very reasonable as well. Thank you!
Mei

however....

"If I had known from where the supplies would shipped, I might have chosen something closer to home. The shipping fees were almost as much as the cost of the supplies.
Otherwise, everything was well packaged and in good shape.

Nice foam board, but company added $50, after I paid

"Nice foam board, but company added $50, after I paid how much I was told, 2 days later. They wanted to charge me $75 or more extra for shipping. Not a good way to run a business, but satisfied with large foam board."

2016-11-04

"I thought it took a bit longer than it should have to arrive but the canvases came in good shape and well packed. So can't complain to much."

Satisfied

" they had TONS of packaging!"

This review was modified by shofr8 on November 04 2016 01:32:59 PM

2016-11-04

Fast delivery, great seller!

"Order arrived quickly and was correct/all there. Will go back for the next supply run!"

For the price....

"Unbeatable price for sure- but my two larger mats arrived with bend marks in them in the same place. Also- I've learned that it's best to see the color in person before purchasing- these white mats were way too bright for regular prints. C'est la vie!"

1st time experience...

"customer service on my order was wonderful. The only hitch was that my 16x20 foam backing boards were 3/16th wide... other than that, Perfect!!"

The Best!

"I was in need of some canvases by a certain date and Kay took special care of me making sure I had exactly what I needed and over delivered when it came to my packages arrival date. I have ordered many times and I appreciate their customer service ."

Share Wholesale Arts and Frames's store rating

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Arts and Frames is a merchant member
Wholesale Arts and Frames participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.