• Rating 7.83/10 18 reviews

Wholesale Arts and Frames is not a merchant member
    Wholesale Arts and Frames does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Wholesale Arts and Frames contact information

"I found this place after shopping around Southern California for a while. Their prices cannot be beat. I love the products they offer (I usually go with the antique gold wood frame, but I just tried the black polystyrene and it looks great). My orders are consistently filled fast (I ordered 10 frames on Tuesday, they were ready for pickup by Thursday). Great price, great quality, great selection, great service."

modified review This review was modified by michaell90046 on December 12 2013 05:31:32 PM

"Hi, my name is Rogers Nickel. I recently purchased a picture molding frame from Wholesale Arts Frames. I loved their finishing and the patterns were really nice. I wish to order another set of my paintings for my home. Thanks."

"Great frame. The price was good and I am happy to have it. All issues were resolved by Yani. (I recommend dealing with no one but him.)"

modified review This review was modified by TMDshop on August 20 2013 09:58:05 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"All issues resolved, Ask to speak with Yani, if you have concerns. He is the go to man.

modified review This review was modified by KStarrWildlife on May 31 2013 08:47:32 AM

"I placed an order here.I received my frames in good shape.I like the pricing and their customer service is good.Leni is v.helpful.

Thankyou wholesale arts

"Long time Customer- I have been buying regularly (every month or 2).

Best value I can find. I have seen many others claim to have the best price- But non could beat their price.

I also have been satisfied with the items (Various canvases, Frames, Stretcher Bars).

The only issue I had was one time an item was damaged during shipping. I sent an email and was sent a replacement the next day.

I recommended them to my friends and will continue to do so.

Thanks.

modified review This review was modified by tomwlc on April 08 2013 09:26:07 PM
Rating 6/103/5

"All issues resolved. Thank you wholesaleartsandframes.com"

Rating 8/104/5

"Yani is helpful try to contact him if you have a problem."

"I own a mis-size Canvas printing\framing business.

I have been buying canvas, stretcher bars, frames regularly for over a year.

Their price is always the lowest, Shipping is usually fast (most items they ship same\next day if you request it) and the quality is decent.

I have been saving thousands of dollars a year and I'm very pleased.

Rating 4/102/5

"On Aug 25, 2011, I ordered 2 Modern frames (sku 2IMF2436), Backing 24x36 (sku2436) 10 pcs and Plexi Glass 24x36 (skuPG2436) 10 pcs for a total of $174.14 including $23.96 shipping and its now almost a month later and still no product. I am beginning to get concerned about this company. "

"... ..... ....... ......."

"his place is horrible!!! Don't order from them! I placed an order 8 weeks ago and have yet to receive it and no one is replying to my request for a status update! Their site is a scam!!!!! Stay away!"

"We buy thousands of stretcher bars a year for our canvas printing business. We used to buy from another large, well know company , until my daugther had the idea to do a google search.
We found the wholesale art frames website and were Very surprised at the low prices + bulk discounts.

We called and decided to make a good size order for 0.75 , 1.5 " bars (saving us over $400 compared to the other supplier) and got our items a few days later.

The vast majority of the bars are good quality and we are pleased with the price and fast turnaround time.

We will be ordering regularly. Thanks.

Rating 8/104/5

"Echoing what other folks have said here, their customer service department is very responsive. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Contacted customer service after receiving my order and received very prompt service. A company that cares about their customers."

modified review This review was modified by Naturebuff on April 28 2011 12:19:13 PM