• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I love the website and have purchased several items from them, including an espresso machine for nearly $1000, but their shipping costs are ridiculously high for small items. I just paid about 60% of my total purchase price to ship an order that could have come at less than half of that price.

If I could have found the items elsewhere with more reasonable shipping prices, I would have bought this item elsewhere. I have done so in the past, so WholeLatteLove.com doesn't realize how much business it is losing by gouging on shipping charges.

"I just bought an espresso machine and a few spoons. My delivery was timely and everything was delivered intact."

"Knowledgeable folks who gladly share their knowledge and answer questions. Also great follow up service "

"No comment always satisfied with them"

"Competitive prices, easy site navigation, quick and accurate free delivery."

"Machine came well packaged. I called customer a few times to get tips on how to best install with a direct water line and they were extremely friendly and helpful. "

"I called Customer Service to check on the status of my order since USPS listed the tracking # issued by Whole Latte Love as not found. The CSR was very pleasant but seemed to be giving scripted answers not related to my questions. I asked why the delivery is taking so long this time and was informed that I was getting free shipping and that if I wanted better service I could have paid an additional $3.95. (It had already been one week from the date of the order.) I asked her to explain why paying $3.95 extra was a good idea when I had already spent in excess of the amount required to get free shipping. If I had spent $25 and paid for shipping then I would have gotten my coffee sooner but Whole Latte Love would have missed out on an additional quantity sale. She provided me a vague answer presumably from the Book of Answers and at that point I said, thank you very much and ended the conversation. I have discovered that I can get the very same coffee many other places on line at competitive prices. I never looked before because until today, I was happy with your company and your service. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

Andrew_S, Whole Latte Love rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! With our Free Shipping promotion, the default shipping option is that which is discounted. In every case, we try to indicate during the checkout process how long we estimate delivery to take using each of these choices, allowing you to select the best option for your individual needs. In order to ensure that we can provide our customers with the best prices on our products, we use a variety of shipping methods; While not all packages ship out ground, we do currently offer to upgrade to it (where available).

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused, but hope this provide some clarity.

Thanks,

Andrew
Customer Support Manager, Whole Latte Love
phone: 888-411-5282 x 5173
email: andrew@wholelattelove.com”

"Easy purchasing through your website and quick delivery. Great Experience! "

"These people went above and beyond to help us . We love the machine. Service was top notch. I get all my espresso from them."

"Second major purchase from WholeLatteLove! Delivered a day earlier than promised. Love my Gaggia and would recommend this vendor. "

"Returning defective merchandise required working directly with manufacturer. Why bother buying from a store if you can't return to them?!

All in all it worked out, but with a few burps.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

Andrew_S, Whole Latte Love rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! With many of the products we carry, their manufacturers require that any defective or faulty merchandise be returned directly to their facilities; The reasons for this may vary from quality assurance, distribution agreements, or inventory control. Additionally, these manufacturers often provide all post-sale support, prohibiting our in-house Technical Support team from offering any assistance.

I apologize for having to go through this so early on, but am glad to see that it worked out in the end!

Thanks,

Andrew
Customer Support Manager, Whole Latte Love
phone: 888-411-5282 x 5173
email: andrew@wholelattelove.com”

"Great prices, great products and excellent service!"

"Website was extremely clear, videos were helpful, and there was an enormous selection. Ordering was very easy, and the merchandise shipped within two hours! Came on time, beautifully packed, and the machine has been living up to every description. All excellent!"

"I have always had the best experience with WWL.
My order always arrives on time.
Will continue shopping with this company.

"GREAT company!! Products, pricing, shipping speed, support etc....
First Rate!!

However, after receiving a confirmation email of my credit card order, I received another email the next day that the credit card had been denied. After calling their support team, the order was fulfilled.
Why didn't the denial not trigger during the initial ordering?

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.