Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.50/10 891 reviews

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
    Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Whole Latte Love contact information

• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

This was just a coffee order, but it was delivered the day after I ordered it and no shipping charge or tax. All my experiences with Whole Latte Love have been similar.

"Very happy to find a supplier for lavazza perfetto coffee!! Delivery was fast and efficient. "

"Complete and fast delivery. Always have been very satisfied with the store and it's website!"

"I am replacing a Gaggia Classic with the Baby Class. Great service and rapid shipping. Everything was perfect."

"Fast delivery...always perfect"

"Very easy shopping experience. Super quick delivery.
Thank you very much.

"This is the best Web site for all things related to coffee."

"Delivery was one day later than the original projection but not a big deal. The total experience was the company (new machine, grinder, several coffee orders) has always been excellent. I buy it all from Whole Latte Love.

I like the videos they create, too.

"The order was shipped in a very timely manner and the packaging was excellent. Thank you for such great service! :)"

"Last Sunday, my Krups espresso machine bit the dust after about eight years of loyal, daily service. I did my homework, and narrowed my choice down to a few models by checking the usual places - Amazon, Williams Sonoma, etc... Then I fund Whole Latte Love online, and saw that they had a video demonstration of each of the machines on my list.

That made it for me right there. There are lots of online sellers who know little about their product, and I believe that it's worth paying for value and service. Then I saw that they have phone hours on Sunday! I called, and asked when my order would arrive if I placed it today, and if it could definitely ship on Monday, without having to pay for faster shipping. They gave me a reliable estimate of Wednesday, and assured me my order would ship Monday.

I placed the order, only to find that they gave me a price about $20 LOWER than their own price online, PLUS free shipping, PLUS a FREE 1 year extended warranty.

Monday AM - I received my tracking number, along with instructions for what to do in case of shipping damage, defective unit, etc...
Wednesday AM - My new machine is delivered, with the retail display box protected by another box, then that box inside another box with foam cushioning. For shipping damage, the driver would just about have to run it over with the truck.

These people have my business for good. I never review my purchases online, but this one was handled with absolute perfection.

The machine (Gaggia Classic) is really amazing, and worth every penny of the $360 it cost. The manufacturer, Gaggia needs to take a page from IKEA on how to write a manual. KEEP IT SIMPLE. Use illustrations as much as possible. There were parts included that were not adequately described, but I figured it out after a while.

To the people at Whole Latte Love, great job! I can't wait to do business with you again.

"Great prices..easy to navigate the website. Very fast!!"

"Whole Latte Love always has what I need at the best price. "

"purchased 5 lb bag of espresso beans and it arrived in commercial packaging, not great. 5 lbs is cheaper and lasts several months. Would like to buy 5 or 6 one pound bags but his option is not available. I am a regular customer who also purchased an $850 espresso machine also, and still I pay large shipping fees each time for the $48 espresso beans."

"Navigation of the website was a breeze. Videos and articles were very informative and helped in the decision making process. Prices were very competitive and delivery was quick. Couldn't be happier with the experience. :)"

"The tabs for problem solution is a great touch
That alone sets you apart from everyone
plus no one came close to your price

Russ