• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"The website was user friendly. I have been a user for over 5 years. The coffee was delivered in 5 days. I would recommend ths site to anyone that wants to order coffee on line. Great experience. "

"Ordering my supply of coffee was quick and easy. I need to spend some time on the webpage and see if I can set up a reoccurring order..."

"Good product, good pricing, fast shipping."

"Easy online ordering. And the coffee always arrives before we expect. The orde is always filled correctly "

"I always purchase my La Vazza ESE pods from Whole Latte Love. Quick delivery every time!"

"The staff was very knowledgeable about the products they sell."

"Great Lavazza coffee, great prices, great service!"

"Very easy to place an order at extremely competitive price, if not the lowest out there. Immediate follow-up on order and accurate ETA on delivery. "

"Item received was not exactly as described on website. Donut House Decaff was listed as "Dark roast" and coffee that arrived had no such designation. No big deal but inconsistent."

"I satisfied, very good. I like whole latte.
Wow ~!!! Very very goooooooooooood!

"Fast service, great prices. What more can you ask?"

"Since I didn't have an account set up at the time of my order I didn't get my reward points for this order. Although I did set up an account moments after my order.
I inquired later an was told I would not get the reward points.
This is the email I got:

"Hi Russ,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we do not have a way to apply reward points to an order that was not set up under an account at the time of checkout. Per the terms and conditions under Latte Rewards, "Latte Rewards are bound to the account under which the original order was placed. If checkout was completed as a guest, it will not be eligible for accruing rewards."

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us! "

To bad what could have been a perfect transaction turned out somewhat less than perfect.

"Great experience and quick delivery"

"Service is always good from this retailer"

"Quick and free delivery. Excellent service and products. My go to store for coffee and Gaggia machine parts."

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.