• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great customer service and will definitely be buying from again! I love that I know I can call with any questions and gives me peace of mind about my purchase."

"I've always had good experience with WLL. Their service staff are very knowledgeable and helpful, and their website is informative. I recommend them to others all the time. This was a simple online coffee purchase, but it arrived in a timely manner."

"Love the site, the price was the least expensive, and having PayPal was a plus."

"Coffee machine arrived as expected. I mostly like it -- it does make good froth, but I am still adjusting to it because it's a bit different than my old machine."

"Professional and reliable service
Bernard

"No surprise. As expected. Fast delivery."

"All good, product arrived promptly, I just wasn't expecting the relatively large duty and brokerage fee."

"Whole Latte Love had exactly what I needed at a reasonable price. Delivered quickly, as ordered. Thanks!"

"Coffee delivered very quickly. Nice Job."

"I had a problem with the machine that I purchased. Customer service and Tech Support were great. In a short time they had another machine on the way to me. No hassle what so ever. Very friendly and courteous staff. Will definitely purchase from again."

"My order was filled quickly and received wrapped carefully to protect the machine. The staff was helpful with any questions that I had. Very satisfied - as usual."

"The current order as well as all previous orders have been filled quickly, accurately, and with products that have been accurately described by Whole Latte Love. Coffee related information presented on the Whole Latte Love web site as well as videos made available on the website are informative and appreciated."

"Arrived quickly with constant status updates about the shipping - so I knew just when to expect it. Also - this was the only site where I could find it in stock."

"Quick delivery of items and I liked the variety pack option. "

"I'm so very happy and excited to use it! I am grateful to have found such an amzing deal and the machine works beautifully! "

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.