Stores > Whole Latte Love

• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

...finally...a real espresso

"I graduated from my delonghi BAR32; its almost embarrassing I finally realized what a 'good' espresso should be. So its $350 well spent. I only wished the water container is easier to get to...Oh Well !"

Instant GRATIFICATION!!

"Each time I order from Whole Latte Love my order is processed and delivered SO quickly. No drama...espresso in a snap!
Love it...pricing is awesome as well. ????

This review was modified by pamelalzoe on June 27 2016 03:20:32 PM

2016-06-27

Best Price on Gaggia Descaler Anywhere!!

"They can't be beat on price, which is what initially led me to them when searching for Gaggia descaler. I've returned to their forums for additional info and help on keeping my machine running and troubleshooting issues."

Excellent online customer service

"The manufacturer's manual for my Gaggio espresso machine was a bit hard for me to follow. I thought the frother was not working because hot water poured out instead of steam. A quick online chat solved the problem (don't press the "water" button -- duh!)
Also, the Whole Latte Love videos were very helpful. I wish I had used the chat earlier when water kept pouring out from under the machine when I was testing it. I finally realized where that a small pipe-shaped piece was supposed to be connected. No mention of it in the instruction manual!

Quick & easy

"As always, order ships next day & has never been incorrect. "

Quick and Painless

"Everything straightforward with no problems. "

Easy and Wonderful

"Loved working with the company

2016-06-26

YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON WHOLE LATTE LOVE!!!

"For a few years I have bought from Whole Latte Love because they carry high quality coffees at reasonable prices! Their customer service is outstanding, I know when I purchase from them they are reliable and they never have disappointed me! I'm hooked, I won't ever have to look elsewhere for any coffee products:-)

I recommend to anyone who hesitates trying new coffees, to give WLL a shot, the variety they stock is amazing. Also, they have so many other items to choose from at prices for every budget, to have the perfect coffee experience!

2016-06-26

Best source for quality coffee

"Whole Latte Love is a great online retailer. Best prices on the web and super fast shipping. Great coupon deals too! I am a repeat customer and very satisfied"

2016-06-26

"Great product and great service"

Great customer support!

"I recently purchased a Gaggia Brera from Whole Latte Love as a wedding gift for my daughter and son-in-law. There is so much useful information on the website that helped them to zero in on the perfect machine. The videos of how to care for and maintain the machines are invaluable. The icing on the cake is that a representative called me just to be sure the order was correct. I had requested a shipping address different from billing address, so I guess that raised a flag, but it was nice to know that they cared enough to verify the validity of the order. The machine arrived quickly and I hear the results are spectacular. Awesome experience so far!"

This review was modified by cleanwake141 on June 25 2016 07:24:48 PM

ALWAYS A TASTY PLEASURE

"HAVE BEEN ORDERING A COUPLE OF YRS NOW, AND ALWAYS THE SAME GREAT SERVICE
WITH QUICK SHIPPING

THANKS

2016-06-25

"Good people and excellent service"

Great service!

"Quickly shipped Expresso machine part i needed."

2016-06-24

Great products, fast delivery.

"Great products, great prices, fast delivery. I've never been disappointed."

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.