• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-08-02

"So far I love my 3 new coffee pots...
My Bodum French Press Origninal I would rate at 5 stars out of 5 stars..... easy to use and clean; makes excellent ice coffee with coarse ground beans left overnight; My guest have said it is the best ice coffee they have ever had!

My Techni Vorm Moccamaster drip coffee maker I would rate again 5/5....makes fantastic drip coffee fast; easy to clean and use; I love the look of it....

Lastly My dream machine.... Gaggia Accademia I would rate 5/5..... makes Espresso, caffe lungo, cappuccino, latte Macchiato, and Latte quickly; I love being able to take the milk carafe off and store it in the fridge.

The only thing that I was a little disappointed with.....when I ordered my order did not go through because my p o box number was not on my billing address that I submitted.... I got a message to call the order processing department .... I called but the guy that I needed to talk with was busy with another customer so I left my name and cell phone number for him to call back.... and I was told that he would call me back as soon as he was done.... I never received a call back.... so I called again on Friday.... the department was closed and I had to wait until Monday... I finally got through to the department on Monday and talked with a lady that re-processed my order and sent it out that day.... I received the machines the day before my 'Big' party and had very little time to play with them.... but all in all everything worked out and I am very happy with my machines."

2015-08-02

"Great machine that makes great coffe."

2015-08-01

"Excellent customer service! Utilized chat and he was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. "

2015-08-01

"Shipped fast, packed very well. Thanks!"

2015-07-31

"Customer service and Technical service are very professional and helpful. So helpful in fact that I just bought my third automatic coffee maker from them!"

2015-07-31

"Item as described, packaged well, shipped promptly."

2015-07-31

"WholeLatteLove always responds quickly to our orders and ships immediately. Their prices are good and range of products available is excellent."

2015-07-30

"Coffee machine was shipped with very sturdy packaging and even though I selected standard shipping, it was received promptly."

2015-07-30

"I used the chat feature during my purchase. They were quick to answer the chat request and clarified my questions. The items arrived on time."

2015-07-29

"No problems with order. Everything delivered as promised."

2015-07-29

"Great experience overall, knowledgable staff, awesome products!"

2015-07-29

"order arriver in 2 days with free shipping. high quality products, better than i expected! performance is great. very happy."

2015-07-28

"Received the item quickly, and everything was smooth. Great retailer!"

2015-07-28

"Love their expertise and their videos. The community is wonderful and the technical support tries hard to be helpful. Very quick to respond and knowledgable. Purchased a refurbished unit at a great discount but keep in mind that these are used, refurbished units. Worn cosmetic appearance and my steam wand fell off. Rather than send the unit back across the country 3000 miles, I have been given instructions on how to fix it myself. A disappointing decision thus far and I regret not buying new because it has already been more trouble than it's worth. I fixed my unit and the part fell off again while steaming, nearly burning myself. Doubtful I would ever buy another refurbished unit. They are sending me another replacement part free of charge so that I can initiate self repair again. Not something that I want to do and I'm stuck waiting again for another 5-10 days of downtime. Nevertheless, I can understand why it isn't necessary to send an entire machine back for something that is seemingly easy to fix. But the hassle of fixing it in the first place is what bothers me. The wand issue was overlooked during inspection because it fell off on my second use, and will no longer stay in place. Store provides great offerings and good prices, but think twice before buying refurbished, especially if you live outside of New York. I paid a good discounted price and generally, you get what you pay for. I would simply buy new next time as a matter of personal preference because my time is more valuable than the inconvenience. Would definitely continue shopping with them but I learned my lesson. "

2015-07-28

"Great prices on coffee and supplies all the time."

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.