Stores > Whole Latte Love

• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status

• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2016-12-07

Did not deliver correct order

"Was sent a case of the wrong coffee brand. After alerting CS, I was treated as if I had made the error and they were doing me a favor by sending me the coffee I ordered in the first place and a "free" shipping label to send back their mistake. No apology was ever given for the mix-up. "

2016-12-07

Great product and fast delivery!

"Everything was fine - as usual! Thank you!"

2016-12-07

"Great price and prompt delivery!"

Everything latte!

"Whole Latte Love has great deals, informative tutorials, and excellent selection. Very dependable source for your caffeine needs."

speedy delivery

"Have used whole latte love for 3-4 years now. I ordered on Monday and coffee was here on Wednesday. Never any issues."

Whole Latte Satisfied

"Whole Latte Love is great! They've got you covered from the tech side, support, good prices, fast shipping and all around charm. I bought my first machine from them in 2000 and just upgraded this year (2016). "

Quick ship, good deal

"Quick, free shipping, great price, no problemos."

2016-12-06

Stuck on the UPS truck!!!

" First and foremost the customer service at Whole Latte love is outstanding, as usual. They have always been there when there is an issue, and not due to them.
My Gaggia machine was out for delivery for 3 days here in Minneapolis. After many calls to UPS, which is about 5 miles or so from my house. And no success. I decided to call Whole Latte Love to tell then the dis-service that UPS was doing to their business. Well they called UPS and I had a new espresso machine within an hour. Thank you so much Whole Latte Love

2016-12-06

"I think this will be a great gift. Arrived very quickly."

always happy

"I'm always happy with my Whole Latte Love experience. Prices are the best and the quick shipping is a plus as well."

2016-12-06

WLL is AIGHT in my book.

"Great service, good prices, and prompt shipping will always keep me coming back to Whole Latte Love every time"

2016-12-06

"I was very impressed with the quick service I received....Thanks!"

2016-12-06

"Bought for Christmas presents, don't know until then about the product, but for now, everything was perfect, I am happy to have choose Whole Latte Love to buy it."

2016-12-05

Whole Lotta Luv for Whole Latte Love

"They're always the best! Great coffee, great delivery, great customer service. Thanks!"

2016-12-05

"I ordered a 1TB hard drive for my computer and it arrived when Newegg said it would. Now I am waiting for a hard drive copier to back up my old hard drive. Great prices and free delivery, can't beat that. "

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.