Stores > Whole Latte Love
  • Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status

Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time
      888-411-5282
      customerservice@wholelattelove.com
      888-411-5282 option 2

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Whole Latte Love by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

Lovely Assortment

""Arrived as scheduled. Posting to final home""

2017-08-07

Had to cancel order

"I placed an online order for the wrong expresso machine by mistake. Will do business with them"

VicGallardo's Avatar

2017-06-29

Great service

"I was researching for months searching for a coffee machine right for me. It only took one call with Whole Latte Love to answer all my questions. Excellent service!"

2017-06-12

Buyer Beware

"I ordered online a steam handle for my machine. It ended up that I found out I actually didn't need it but the ordered had already shipped. When it arrived I wanted to return it but the link on the packing slip for returns does not work and found no return form on their site so I called them. I was informed that they do not take back any parts. They consider once they leave the warehouse it is used. The girl I spoke to said that I was told that when I placed my order. I informed her I ordered online. She said it should say that right on my order. I told her I don't believe that it did. She checked into it and said I was right and it doesn't state that when I order but it is listed in the FAQ on returns and they will not accept my return on this for now they consider it is a used part.
I am extremely disappointed in their customer service and unfortunately will not be ordering from this company again.

2017-05-09

Parts for Gaggia Classic

"Received expert assistance repairing my old machine. Videos on youtube were very informative."

2017-05-02

Great Company Great Service

"Bought a Breville coffee maker at a great price (below all others) and it arrived quickly. Used it for a while and had a small problem with it. Called customer service and and was promptly and professionally given contact information to Breville. Problem solved. Good products at a Great Price with fast shipping and awesome customer service. What more could you ask for. "

2017-04-18

very unpleasant company

"I did not received coffe as picture showed than I call company to ask and they told me call lavazza .It is not my job figure out who made mistake and did not recommend to order from whole latte anything since lady is not polite .I ask to return coffe since it is not like a picture said she told me no its mean who care for customer once you paid it is to late think twice before order"

2017-04-14

Sexy really sexy

"this was a really sexy experience."

2017-03-28

Won't honor 1-year warranty - 9 month old machine!

"Had my Gaggia Titanium Super-Automatic Espresso Machine for less than nine months - and the heavy, metal spout broke off and fell into her cup of steaming hot coffee while my wife was pouring it The plastic nozzle under the metal part was broken. I contacted Whole Latte Love customer service, they told me "That part isn't covered under warranty. Clean the spout and this won't happen. We can send you a replacement for $32."

Yeah, right.

I GENTLY clean the spout on my Gaggia machine daily.

I purchased a 1-year warranty - I guess the warranty is good for nothing. I'd think they'd want to replace the part in the interest of good will.

Note that this machine is used by myself, and my wife ONLY, so it gets relatively light usage.

Don't count on good customer service from this company, apparently.

2017-03-01

"It couldnt have been easier I ordered it online paid with PayPal and received it in three or four days and im also very satisfied with the machine it's easy to use even though priming the Machine can be a little bit of a pain in the **** LOL but besides that it's a good machine makes a great cup of coffee very happy with the whole process"

2017-03-01

We didn't receive our order

"Very slow delivery cycle. Should have come in two days according to the online purchase shipping info."

2017-03-01

"Great service. Everything received in order and on time."

2017-02-28

Watch the Review Videos !!!

"I researched for 10 days, dying without my "Mud",

Whole Latte Love has the best site for reviews / videos and comparisons.

The Beast Machine was packaged amazingly well, and was set-up in 10 minutes.

Delicious Espresso and Latte Macchiato !!!

Mr. T

2017-02-28

Been without a machine for 2 months!!

"So thrilled with the Gaggia! We waited for so long because we lost our Jura and they are so expensive! It was a gift. Well, we bit the bullet and did it!! WLL was fantastic!! Will use them from now on!"

2017-02-28

Love my new Gaggia Brera!

"I waited until President's Day to see if this Gaggia Brera espresso machine in silver would go on sale and you did not disappoint! I just received it and love this machine! It replaced a Saeco that is no longer made, that had already been repaired once and finally bit the dust. I love that you have free shipping and easy online instructions for use. Thank you!"

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.