• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Awesome tamper, just as described and awesome coffee - and best: Shipping was free and extremely quick!"

"Ordered a DeLonghi coffee maker online, after 1st time used and the machine is not working. Email them and only repsond with DeLonghi 1800 number. After calling Delonghi couple times with hours holding, they can't solve the problem. And I decided return it since it's defective item, I assuming they will sent me a return label for return, instead they only send me a email said you have to return within 30 days and buy the return label to return, also they need to charge 10% restocking fee and also the original shipping? WTH, never heard this kind of business. And tried to call them again, and they said you have to prove the machines is defective first. How to prove it, you should call back to DeLonghi again and register all your information and open an case. Once I have the case number to call back, they told me to left a phone number and they will call me back to see if I was qualify for the free return. couple hours later, they called back and told I was not qualify because DeLonghi do not have my record. WTH, it's really bad experience ever.
~~~~~~~~Will never order from them again ever~~~~~~~~

"I am very pleased with the experience so far, however one of the brands I purchased is not pleasing to my pallet, & I would like to exchange it for the other.
please help.
thanks

"Used many times to buy coffee and espresso machines. Always deliver promptly as advertised. "

"Great customer service! They answered my questions over the phone. They also apologized and corrected quickly a double hold situation. The UPS shipping should be switched to USPS. UPS is charging outrageous fees and duties when it goes through borders (Canada). Oh and by the way : Love, love, love my new baby machine makes grrrrreat espresso."

"When the temperature drops below zero, it's nice to know I can count on Whole Latte Love! thanks"

"Always an amazing experience with Wholelattelove! Super fast delivery and amazing products!"

"Shipped quickly, item as promised and would shop again.
Thx

"I shop for coffee every couple of months and I would highly suggest Whole Latte Love. Always great service"

"The whole ordering process was easy. The only surprises were good, free shipping, extra discount, extended warranty for free. Delivery prompt and as promised."

"The product videos on the website were great for helping us make an informed decision about our espresso machine. The coffee is awesome!"

"New to Whole Latté Love and I was very impressed with the website and deals :-)"

"Very quick deliver and a great price!"

"I got a great price on a refurbished grinder, it arrived quickly and worked great."

"Very quick delivery! Very satisfied customer"

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.