• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"My husband and I had a De’Longhi super espresso machine that we absolutely loved. When it came time to purchase a new machine, I really wanted the same one. However, the customer service rep that I spoke with at length at Whole Latte Love convinced me that the Gaggia Titanium was the way to go. I have never been happy with the quality of the coffee/espresso this produces. It is much weaker than what I was able to make before. After reading many reviews, I truly wonder if there wasn’t something just defective about this machine to begin with. We had issues with the machine constantly telling us to “ventilate.” Then, we discovered that the tank was leaking right over the on/off switch. On top of really weak coffee this was truly disturbing. We have now shipped the machine back twice for “repair”. While the leak had finally been taken care of, the coffee, despite adjusting every setting possible, is terrible. Instead of getting nice compact discs in the dreg drawer we have a mushy mesh. Clearly there is something terribly wrong with this machine that no one can or will help us with. So, after months of this I’m done. Done with Whole Latte Love and the Gaggia Titanium.

I have nothing really positive to say about the repair department. While the machine was under warranty we sent it back because it was leaking water, we constantly had to ventilate, AND it made terrible coffee. Despite it being under warranty, we had to pay for shipping both ways. The only “communication” about repairs came via email to let me know that machine had arrived an to let me know when it was being shipped back to me – no information in what was wrong or what was repaired. We got the machine back and it was still leaking and it still made terrible coffee and we still had the “ventilate issue.” When we called they did offer to have the machine sent back, no cost to us, and were promised it would not go into the queue but rather straight in for repair. I got an email when it went into the queue (ugh!!!) and then no information until my husband finally called weeks later. Magically, our machine is ready to be shipped back. We get it back again – with NO information about what was wrong or what was “fixed” and it STILL leaks water over the on/off switch and the coffee is terrible. So we call again…oops…it was supposed to leave with a new water tank and grommet. So these were shipped to us with “detailed instructions.” We got the parts with NO instructions. My husband was able to install this though. So now it’s not leaking water – great!!! – but we still have terrible coffee. No one has been able to help us with this. We have done EVERYTHING – changed grind setting, how many beans, types of beans, pre-brewing length, amount of water. Nothing changes. Rather than getting nice, compact discs in the dreg drawer, we have a mushy mess. I am so done with this machine and with Whole Latte Love!! This is ridiculous. Of course, with all the time this has taken, shipping it back and forth, waiting in the warehouse, etc., we are no longer in our warranty period. So we have a very expensive espresso machine that makes worse coffee than a K Cup machine.

I have spent all this money on an espresso machine I have no desire to use. I can get a better cup of coffee with a drip coffee maker. This is so heartbreaking to me.

modified review This review was modified by Radleysmom on October 26 2014 06:11:18 AM

degrak's Avatar
degrak.com

"Il n'y a pas de probleme avec eux, sauf que le site web est diponible qu'en anglais ... pas de tout comme degrak.com :)"

modified review This review was modified by degrak on October 17 2014 06:44:01 AM

"This is a great company with fast, reliable service and a great selection of equipment and parts. I have a 15 yr old Gaggia classic coffee machine that is still running thanks to parts and supplies I get from Whole Latte Love."

"Always great experience, fast and efficient"

"Did what they said when they said they would do it"

"Very good and fast service"

"Order was delivered on schedule and correctly."

"Like always a great experience"

"This is one of the best on-line retailers. I've never had a problem."

"Excellent pricing, good selection and careful shipping. "

"best coffee in town , and best price and fest shipping"

"I am frustrated with the reward program at Whole Latte Love. Reward points that are accumulated must be redeemed over the phone? when placing an order I am online to order and see rewards to be redeemed however, calling in during business hours is very inconvenient if placing an order after hours. Also the reward points expire if not redeemed and must be spent within a short amount of time or will expire. Limitations to the 15th and 30th of each month? I'm confused as to why I continue to accumulate rewards yet never seem to be able to spend them. Why continue ordering from this company when I can purchase the same products at the same price elsewhere?"

"Love this company.. amazing coffee prices"

"Satisfied with the coffee as always, but the box it came in was barely held together with packing tape. And I do mean barely..."

"Excellent product. Good service. Thanks. "

Whole Latte Love is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Whole Latte Love is not a merchant member
Whole Latte Love does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!