• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I order all my coffee from Whole Latte Love and always get it quickly. Totally satisfied"

""Easy ordering experience.. Coffee delivered just as promised, and at a good price. " 3rd order in less than a month, excellent experience like always. "

"I'm STILL waiting for my cappucino machine to arrive! "

"You have a great selection of products and it was easy to compare the machines that I was interested in. "

"My coffee press was delivered sooner than expected and was even better than expected!"

"We ordered a Cuisinart coffee maker and are satisfied with the product. However, when ordering, there was mention of NO Shipping charge for orders over $50. On checking out, I noticed that we were being charged a shipping charge. When I contacted Whole Latte Love via email, I did NOT receive a response to my concern of the shipping charge. The charge was small but it was just the principle of the matter and it has left a bad taste in our mouths. We probably will not order from these folks in the future. I have written three emails asking for an answer but have received no reply as of this date."

Brentwood, TN

"Bought it on a Monday night and they fulfilled the order and beat Amazon's Prime delivery on a few extras I bought that same evening. Well packaged and quickly shipped and a perfect coffee experience. Would definitely go out of my way to purchase with WLL again.

Also note that they have a lot of content on their website that was the main driver for purchasing from them. They are not just a nameless, faceless internet sales site, but instead a company that seems to be inspired by the products they provide. Will be a repeat customer.

"Excellent source of parts for my espresso machine.

However, the mailing charges for two small plastic pieces weighing way less than an once, that could easily fit in a first class mailing envelope, was excessive.

"Fantastic guys to work with.
Listening to your concerns, trying to help with any kind of an issue whatever it takes.
Always friendly, always professional!

"I have placed several online orders with Whole Latte Love over the period 2010 through 2012 and I review the website regularly. They are my first go to site when ordering coffee related equipment. They have always been fantastic. Their tech support and customer service are top notch. Their website is great for tips and coffee recipes. I have never had to return a product. Pricing is comparable to my second choice site(more like a tie for first choice) that I use which is Seattle Coffee Gear(also a 5 stars) site. The choice usually comes down to which has the item in stock and or available as prices are usually close, if not identical."

"Quick shipping time. Excellent service."

"delivery made on time and all appears to be in order"

"Good product videos on their site. "

"Good as always. Fast delivery as always."

"I really like the Illy machine"

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.