Stores > Whole Latte Love

• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

Great!

"I'm new to this company but they seem to have great customer service. I really like all the videos, product reviews and comparisons, how tos and tips on the web site. They also have an extensive selection of products and an obvious passion for what they do. "

This review was modified by sunrise_moonshadow on January 20 2017 10:45:01 PM

loveit

"We have been buying these coffee beans for a few years, they are excellent as well as the service of the vendor."

This review was modified by acsbos53 on January 20 2017 10:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Many great cups of espresso

"Have been ordering whole bean coffee for years. Always great service."

This review was modified by louis_pugh on January 20 2017 09:30:02 AM

Always Consistent Service!

"I ordered descaling solution and replacement filters for our coffee machine. The products arrived in just a couple of days and packaged well. Great service time and time again!

This review was modified by dyan-5826 on January 20 2017 07:30:04 AM

This site has no equal!

"Whole Latte Love is a perfect example of how great e-commerce can be! They have the best machines, the best coffee, the best staff and customer service. Amazing!"

This review was modified by barbaraldowning on January 20 2017 05:45:03 AM

Best site around!

"These guys come through every time! Quick shipping times and great prices! Thank you Whole Latte Love"

This review was modified by jmastropietro on January 19 2017 01:15:02 PM

Better than Amazon

"I have had two experiences, now, with Whole Latte Love. In each case they were prompt, lower cost than Amazon, and great customer service.
Amazon is driving a lot of smaller businesses out of business. As long as Whole Latte Love is around, they will be my preferred source for anything coffee-related. Keep up the great service and pricing!

This review was modified by bjohare on January 19 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-01-17

"Whole Latte Love has always delivered sooner than expected with a simple and direct ordering process online. The price break on quantity for coffee is really helpful, as are the frequent sales. Thank you."

This review was modified by bnnbnntt on January 19 2017 06:45:02 AM

Coffee Bean Expiry Dates are Relatively Short in Duration

"I ordered a variety of Coffee Beans from Whole Latte Love and was glad to receive my order promptly. However, when checking the expiry dates, one package has long duration (2018) but 5 other coffee packages expire on July 2017. I was not happy about that. One of them was Illy Coffee Bean. I decided to check William Sonoma (local store) and they have the same exact Illy coffee bean with expiry dates of 2018. I sent an email to customer service that they should at least inform customers that the beans have short expiry periods and include the dates on their website. Other than that, I am OK with the transaction. "

This review was modified by alem_demissie on January 19 2017 05:45:02 AM

Who needs Starbucks!

"I have had my Gaggia Brera for a month now and have been very happy with it. I was using an old delonghi manual espresso machine and decided to upgrade to a new automatic machine. Whole latte love have since sent me emails with hints and tips on how to care for machine and I am confident that they stand by their product. I would recommend this machine as it's creates wonderful caffeinated beverages with ease. "

This review was modified by kim_01ca on January 19 2017 04:15:04 AM

2017-01-16

Lifetime Luver Of Wholelatteluv!

"Got my beans a day early. I have NEVER had a bad experience or problem with ordering with this site. I am a lifetime customer for sure. Prompt answers I've received when needed. I am in continued praise to you and everyone I know about your products, service and card safety with shopping! "

This review was modified by sandee_rager on January 18 2017 08:00:03 PM

Whole Lotta Love !!

"Best coffee at reasonable prices, and great instructional videos. Plus Morgan is very HOT!"

This review was modified by darkfireastro on January 18 2017 02:00:02 PM

Good Brew

"Fast, efficient with good pricing!"

This review was modified by frankcuneo on January 18 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

No Love For Me As A Customer!

"I bought a Super Automatic Espresso machine from Whole Latte Love. Less than a month later I notice the price had dropped $50. I called it to their attention and their response was curt and quoted some "fine detail" on their site. It's not that I wanted all of the $50 back... I just wanted them to understand that a 10% price drop within a month makes one feel ripped-off. Also this happened just as I was ordering over $60 in coffee, etc. I will never buy from them again. I suggest to everyone they look elsewhere for coffee and machines (usually at better prices). Whole Latte Love especially charges way more for shipping (under a $50 purchase) than other companies. They really sell nothing you can't get elsewhere for less money. Lastly, if you are thinking of buying a coffee maker know that if something breaks on your machine you will have to pay shipping both ways to get it fixed (even if it is under warranty) "

This review was modified by rick_couch on January 17 2017 05:19:49 AM

Great service

"Great service with awesome items on sale. Shipping speed could be a bit faster."

This review was modified by flipassassin21 on January 18 2017 09:30:02 AM

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.