• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick and the product was terrific. We are very pleased. "

"Order was fulfilled and delivered without a hitch"

"when my built-in espresso machine died after 13 years I did not know where to turn to determine where or which equipment I should acquire. Whole Latte Love gave me a great amount of information of how to pick a replacement and what I needed to know about the current availability of equipment. their videos and listing were very informative and I also found the best price on this site."

"good coffee delivered on time at a reasonable price"

"They always do a great job!"

"Order was completed efficiently & rec'd quickly!"

"This was my second major purchase from Whole Latte Love and everything worked well."

"Delivered what I ordered when they said they would."

"We have been ordering from whole latte love for several years, great service and great coffee."

"Very satisfied with the ordering process, as well as the machine itself. My only complaint is that the refurbished machine that I purchased didn't come with an authentic owner's manual, nor is one available on the site. I did receive a photo copied manual, but much of the left margin of the pages didn't copy correctly so a lot of information is cut off and missing."

"quick shipping. no delay in the delivery of the product."

"Really great quality product! Perfect for my espresso bar! ????"

"I received three defective coffee bags from them, the pressure valve was broken and the coffee beans were loose inside the bag instead of air vacuumed coffee bags. I called there office and I left a message sadly no one bothered to return my call. I called back the following day and I was able to speak with Emily who tried to convince me that its ok for the pressure valve to be broken. I tried to explain to her that the reason the coffee bag should be air vacuumed to keep the coffee fresh and its unsafe when the seal is broken; it's like buying baby formula with the seal already open. She told me she can not take the coffee back because according to their company policy "grocery items cannot be returned" and I should keep the unhealthy unsafe non-fresh coffee."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

Mat Latte, Whole Latte Love rep has responded

“Hi drhelo. As we discussed on the phone, freshly roasted coffee emits carbon dioxide gasses. In a bag that is sealed (even vacuum sealed), these carbon dioxide gasses would build up causing the bag to swell and even pop. This is why most coffee roasters put a one way valve on their sealed bags. These valves allow the excess carbon dioxide gasses to exit the bag without allowing outside air to enter the bag. You can test that the valve is functioning by slowly squeezing all the excess air out of the bag and watching to make sure that the bag does not re-inflate. Given the information you provided, the bags are not defective and the valves are functioning properly. We did ask for photos or a video of the valves and you refused to send them. I have found several articles on how the one way valve works if you would like more information on how they function.

"OUTSTANDING customer service and support. Wouldn't buy anywhere else. "

"I've been ordering coffee pods from Whole Latte Love for several years and it is fast and convenient."

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.