• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.16/10 5.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"Quick delivery, best price, great service"

"The whole ordering process was very easy and went smoothly. Delivery was very fast. I am enjoying the new espresso machine."

"Nice, fast, and always helpful!"

"Great coffee, great price, discounts offered, free shipping and great customer service. "

"Item was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Very pleased."

"I love Whole Latte Love! The beans are always fresh. The delivery is fast and the variety is great. I like to try different beans and haven't been disappointed yet. Love, Love, you guys! "

"I am satisfied with the product, just what I wanted. However, I had to have the knock box BAR delivered to VA (my son's address) instead, because your shipping charges were outragiously high to deliver to PR, at a cost of $23.+ for an item that weighs barely 2 lbs. Still, the delivery to VA was $6.19, still high. My son received it and delivered the item last Saturday, May 23, via 3-day USPS Priority Mail from VA to PR for only $2.38 and I received today, May 26. PR is a USA territory and we have the same U.S. Mailing system. The mailing charges are the same as if mailed to any other U.S. State. I purchase quite a bit from the Internet/websites and PR is included among the U.S. states where I must place my mailing address. Nevertheless, your site has PR in the International listing (probably confusing overseas with international). I am not planning to do another purchase from your site, I think it is discriminatory."

"Smooth transaction, delicious coffee. "

"My order shipped quickly. My experience was excellent!"

"definitely my go to place for all my espresso brewing needs!"

"Whole Latte Love has fantastic, tried and true Coffee [and other] products and they give you all the information you need, including videos, on any related product or procedure !! It is always a pleasure to deal with Whole Latte Love. "

"I called a number of times for advice and always got a friendly knowledgable person on the phone. I bought a Refurbished Gaggie platinum vision and couldn't be happier. "

"Love them. Long time customer. Web site quick and easy to use. They carry everything at good prices and have frequent sales. Recent changes to rewards program have improved ease of use. "

"Reasonable shipping time, well packed, & Lavazza coffee has solid quality & value for the dollar. Would do business here again. Recommend!"

"Cheaper than Amazon. Fast shipping. Free shipping with a $50 order. "

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.