Stores > Whole Latte Love

• Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
    • Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

A Great Place to Shop!

"I must have spent a month or so researching and choosing a super automatic coffee machine, and Whole Latte Love had (for me, anyway) the perfect machine. I bought a refurbished Gaggia Titanium espresso unit that was about a third the cost of the original retail price. I bought the machine for my wife as a birthday gift. The Gaggia has worked flawlessly and my wife is delighted!"

2016-04-27

"I love my machine couldn't be happier. Very easy to use and very easy to clean"

Whole Latte Love is the best

"They ship promptly, excellent to talk to if you need to, and great products!"

2016-04-26

great products to choose from

"The shipping took longer than I had hoped...still not arrived, though promised by tomorrow. With today's fast shipping I would have hoped it could arrive sooner....without a lot of extra$$. I ordered on 4-19 and today is the 26th. I miss my fresh ground coffee."

2016-04-26

Bevs bean grinder

"The customer is the best ,my bean grinder arrived on time and packed over and beyond safe. It was more beautiful in person and works great , I will most defiantly buy from Who,e Lotta Love again."

2016-04-24

Reliable old friend

"I have bought my gaggia machine from wholelattelove years ago. My first one was bought in Florence. I have bought my maintenance supplies, replacement parts, and now coffee from them and they are just a great outfit. Highly recommended in my book."

2016-04-24

Fast service!

"They ship quickly, and $50 for free shipping is great"

The espresso isn't all that's hot at Whole Latte Love

"Flawless service. I actually got to speak with real people who know what theiy're talking about. For starters, WLL had the best price on the Net for my Gaggia Classic. Delivery to the door was fast. Packaging for shipment was an eye opener. The Gaggia carton was completely suspended in a larger heavy duty box. I called with a few questions later on and presto, I was on my way to a great espresso experience. Since then, I've made Whole Latte Love my exclusive source for gear.

You don't have to believe me about how fantastic they are. Buy something at Whole Latte Love and experience their combination of dedication and professionalism yourself.

2016-04-23

"Good price and free shipping - the order arrived on time and contained exactly what was ordered. "

First Class Service

"I have been shopping with Whole Latte Love for many years and the service has been 5 diamonds !!!!
Never a problem, Quick service and quick follow up.

More then satisfied

"I recently purchased an E-61 Quick Mill espresso machine (from a business where I live), which came with two portafilters: a traditional double-spout and a naked/bottomless one. But I also wanted a single spout. They seem to be hard to find since the bottomless ones are so trendy these days. Then I spotted one for an ECM machine on the WLL website. I called and they honestly did not know whether it would work on my machine, but the people I bought my machine from told me that it would. It arrived on schedule and looks almost identical to the ones that came with my machine, but with higher quality plating. I just wanted one that would work, and this one does, but it is also a handsome matching addition."

Gaggia Classic

"I have owned Gaggia products for 20 years+. I have the new Gaggia Classic and my Baby Gaggia finally died after using it daily 5-6 times a day. Will always use Gaggia products because they last and no problems at all. Now I will re learn on the Classic. Thanks again Whole Latte Love and Gaggia for great products, coffee's and new items."

2016-04-23

Better coffee through better machinery

"Bought a Bonavita 1900 coffee maker and a Capresso burr grinder. Both items look and operate beautifully. I have always purchased high grade beans and these products make a world of difference in my daily coffee. Best price I found on line and fast shipping. Don't know when I will need more stuff but I will certainly purchase from Whole Latte
love again

2016-04-23

"Great prices. Fast shipping! "

2016-04-22

Excellent service advice and coffee

"Excellent service advice and coffe As always. Also super fast shipping

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.