• Address: 2200 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd.
    • Contact: customerservice@wholelattelove.com
    • Phone: 888-411-5282
    • Customer Support: 888-411-5282 option 2
    • Business Hours: Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Looking forward to ordering & tasting more Lavazza coffee."

"I got a refurbished espresso machine. Overall it is a very nice machine, however one of the filters had been used and never cleaned. It had black crud under the lip of the filter. I attempted to contact Whole Latte Love to notify them of this issue and they never responded. I waited two full weeks for their response. "

"Very speedy delivery and accurately filled order as well."

"Ordered & received 6.6 lbs of espresso beans...quick delivery, great coffee...will definitely order again."

"Shipping was cheap (relatively). I was informed all the way about the status of my order. It was a good experience and I will tell my friends about it."

"Satisfied with quality and delivery.wonderful job professional company"

"poor communication, fast shipping "

"I have had very good experiences with all of my purchases from Whole Latte Love. From espresso machine to coffee beans. The information on the site is helpful as are the reviews. When I call I get great information and support as needed."

"The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, was that I put in a price match request through your website and never heard back. Other than that, its been a good experience. Although I do find the shipping a little on the slow side, but not a big issue really Thank you!"

"Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied, Very Satisfied"

"They have a great selection of Lavazza beans for my Jura Capuccino machine. The prices are great, I earn reward points for my (regular) orders, free shipping for orders over $50, and orders arrive on time. Can't beat that. And when I had to call in the customer service person was very helpful and friendly. Thanks. I'll keep coming back."

"Love my new (refurbished) espresso machine!"

"Great web site, informed staff, quick delivery and excellent products. "

"Hello I just Love my Gaggia Platinum Vision (refurbished) thank you now I'm enjoying Great cups of Coffee! and save a lot of money "

"Whole Latte Love got my order ready within 24h for shipping. Great machine…wanna make coffee all day!"

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.