Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

They will take your money and send you rims that you didn't order. On top of that, they are extremely rude over the phone and make it seem like its your fault that you got the wrong rim. I spoke with Heather, who is apparently the manager of wheelsandcaps, who told me that the rim was not in stock, and stated that she would not try to locate a replacement for me because that's something that they don't do. You would think that someone in that situation would be apologetic, and try to do everything that they could to get you the right rim. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here with 3 rims that I don't know what to do with, because they would only give me a shipping label for the one that was mismatched. The bottom line is that these people are dishonest and have no regard for customer service. Beware of this crooked company!!

modified review This review was modified by Andy123zw on March 24 2014 10:37:42 AM

"They had the wheel I needed at a good price. The other discount places didn't seem to have it in stock and the big stores wanted $100 more. I saw the reviews were questionable, but the description fit what I needed perfectly, the picture looked right, and the model # matched what I have seen on other sites.

Shipping was very quick and product was well packed. The wheel is on my car now and working as well as I can tell. Would use again.

modified review This review was modified by revival423 on March 29 2013 06:28:01 PM

"I placed my order with Wheels And Caps first... and then read the reviews. I saw lots of negative feedback, so I was nervous. But I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt; I'm glad I did. I placed an order for a replacement rim for my 2003 Subaru on a Tuesday afternoon. It arrived on my doorstep Friday morning. I had it mounted at the local garage for $25 without any problems. Granted, a lot of the negative feedback has to do with their customer service department, which I did not need to deal with. But my individual experience was just fine, the order arrived quickly and correctly, the price was reasonable. I can't ask for more."

"I would never order from that place again!!! They are the rudest people ever.. I ordered a center cap for my dad and they sent the wrong one.. I called just to exchange it bc It came wrong. I had two emails one was stating what i had ordered and the other one was a confirmation number... the email I got stating what i ordered was right but what i got in the mail was wrong.. The guy I talked to on the phone started yelling at me telling me I was wrong.. Sorry dude but I have the emails in front of me coming from you guys stating what I had ordered.. You guys are wrong.. He told me HE DIDNT CARE.. wow really customers always right and this time the customer is completely correct!!! DONT BUY OR DO ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY!!!"

"I placed an order this weekend. I did not receive an email confirmation so I followed up on the order this morning. The customer service rep was very rude. I repeated the confirmation # that was on the order screen, he came back to the phone and said, "I don't know where you got that # from but it isn't your order #!" He proceeded to give me what I guess is the correct order #. When I commented on not receiving an email, his response was, "Of course not, there was nothing to confirm. We aren't here 24/7".
This was my 1st and probably last order with Wheels & Caps. There was no excuse for the attitude that I received this morning.

"Placed order for what were described as OEM steel wheels with a curious "OEM replacement number" in the description. I didn't care if they were OEM or aftermarket if they looked like the picture shown and matched the text description.

Check out the link to this product:

Show me anywhere on the site that it states: A) these wheels are NOT currently in stock B) these wheels are used/refurbished C) there is no telling when the order will be filled

What a crock. 3 weeks after placing the order I call (message) then call again (human) and am told how the ordering process really works, and am assured that I'll get a cancellation notice within a month if the wheels can't be sourced. Thanks a lot. 5+ weeks later and no email, no wheels. Call again (human) and get the same story. He was quick to offer an order cancellation after their company wasted 5+ weeks of me trying to source wheels for the winter (too late) and effectively holding my CC limit hostage. Who knows if they will actually follow through. SO far the site has proven to be fully untrustworthy.

Avoid!

"Customer service is TERRIBLE! I called once to check on fitment and spoke with a gentleman (not really worthy of that word) who was short, unhelpful, and rude. The next day there was a problem with my credit card not matching the address I gave them, which was a mistake but could be a problem with the bank. Even if it is the bank, I spoke with another person who was even ruder. DO NOT SPEND MONEY HERE!"

"I ordered 4 20 inch alloy wheels. They were delivered in a few days and free shipping. The website said that the factory center caps and lugs would fit. They do not, had to by 24 lugs at five bucks apiece and the center caps will not fit. They do not carry a center cap for this wheel. One of the salesmen said that www.centercaps.net could supply me with caps. They cannot. Now I have four great looking wheels with new rubber and ugly holes in the middle. Frustrating that: first they say the factory caps will fit, but they don't. Second they say that another outfitter has caps, but they don't.
-- Robert

"On March 15, 2010, I ordered 4 steel wheels to mount snow tires on my Mini Cooper S. The order was confirmed, but 3 days later I received an email saying WAC was having trouble locating the wheels. My CC was not charged and I had the option to cancel (I didn't), both good policies. On April 1, I emailed to check the status, but WAC couldn't even find my order. Once that was clarified, they apparently did a new search, again confirming they couldn't locate the items, and couldn't give an estimate of when they might be able to ship. I cancelled the order.

Now, here are my problems with WAC: (1) on April 1, after 2 weeks of trying to locate my wheels, WAC was still showing these wheels as available in their online catalog, and (2) although their online catalog suggests the wheels are NEW, in fact they are RECONDITIONED. Guess that's why they're cheap but hard to find: not enough Minis being junked.

So I give +2 stars for not charging my CC and for cancelling w/o complaint, but -3 stars for poor tracking of open orders and for false online advertising.

BTW, turns out my Mini dealer can sell me factory NEW wheels. Sure, they're more expensive, but not THAT much more, and did I mention they're NEW. Plus, I can pick them up and avoid shipping costs (OK, WAC was also offering free shipping on sets of 4 wheels, BUT THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE WHEELS FIRST!).

modified review This review was modified by bobhatli on April 04 2010 05:50:57 AM

"Nice company. Great prices on parts for my Dodge Caravan. New head lights arrived only one week after ordering, free shipping. They have a great website or you can order by phone as I did. Minor nit-niod. They show shipping charge on the tracking e-mail but said to me that I would not be charged the cost. I'll have to confirm this with my bank statement this month. Also had to charge sales tax because they have a warehouse in my city, yet the shipment came from another state. They are with the BBB and have a satisfactory rating which is actually great if you look at the history on line. I will definitely buy from these folks again!"

Wheels and Caps is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wheels and Caps is not a merchant member
Wheels and Caps does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!