Westside WholeCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.15/10 3.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Wow! All of the five star ratings on here must be fake! Anyone that really wants an honest review of this outfit should look on Yelp. Would give zero stars if possible. Story is same as others - quick to charge credit card, no communications after several months, impossible to reach customer service, and good luck trying to get a refund. Hard to believe they're still in business! Stay away!!"

"This was the first time I ordered from Westside Wholesale. My first shipment did, unfortunately, come damaged. I emailed them and they quickly sent out a new replacement. I was very pleased with the fast response and no hassle. I will be ordering again soon. "

"Horrible experience with this retailer. Their sales and warehouse departments do not communicate with each other. The last week of March 2015, I ordered 3 skylights and only 1 arrived (since they did not have the other 2 in stock - not sure why they didn't tell me this). I called a week later and ordered another skylight and sun tunnel which they said they had in stock but was told another week later (when I called) that it had never shipped (I needed the items ASAP since I had roofers installing at my house). I had to order 1 skylight and sun tunnel through my roofer last minute so was much more expensive than budgeted for and frustrating. I cancelled all the orders of unshipped items by early April when the roofers were done and now a month and a half later on 5/15/2015 I get an e-mail saying my sun tunnel has shipped. What a joke this place is. Not only did I end up spending more $$ and time. Would never do business with this place and would suggest you do the same. Never got a call or a note apologizing for the mix up."

"great customer service. Delivery got lost and they sent out a new one!"

"Every company should be this quick and accurate, would definitely order from Westside Wholesale again!!!"

"Quick shipping, great products at a discounted price... The more you buy the more you save. "

"Customer service department was very helpful with making sure I ordered the right part for my pool timer."

"Outstanding customer service by Roxanne."

"Shipped fast. Very competitive price too. Excellent!!"

"Found exactly what I was looking for at Westside. Fast shipping!!!!!!!"

"Thanks for the speedy and accurate delivery"

"Extremely nice, friendly, and helpful! "

"Door chime transformer was as advertised."

"Quick delivery, no problems at all"

"Fast shipping, product as advertised."

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.