Westside WholeCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.10/10 3.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Received as ordered - very satisfied "

"I was instructed by my contractor to purchase LED housings for recessed lighting which turned out to not be what was needed. After contacting Westside, and explained my needs, I was given a thorough explanation of my options and the best/least expensive course of action. I was able to return the parts I previously purchased for full refund and purchase what I needed which worked perfectly. "

"Just as promised. Delivered on time and a great price."

"Great service. Very helpful on the phone and the order was sent out immediately. I would definitely order from them again!!!"

"As Described;Quick delivery"

"I purchased 17 Cree down lights about 3 months ago. I'm still waiting for the rest of my order. One of the 17 lights was wrong and I had to ship it back at my own expense, wait for Westside to receive it so they can ship out the right one. These lights are for a job that was to be completed at Christmas time and is still not completed due to the lights not being available for shipping. I wish someone had advised me that some of the components were not in stock and had to be ordered from manufacturing facility overseas and not from the supplier in the U.S.
This order has taken over three months and is still not completed and there is no one who can tell me when will it be completed. I can't tell my client when will I have the missing pieces.

"You had all my previous information so the order was quick and painless. Customer service person easy to understand as I have a hearing problem."

"Good value and quick delivery."

"OK, but somewhat off the natural color expected"

"Good product, shipped the right product, on time shipping. Really a no BS kind of company. "

"Great prices and extremely fast delivery. "

"The shower door was delivered as promised. The product looks great."

"Nice product @ nice price w/quick shipping."

"Orders always arrive very quickly!"

"Quick Shipping. Installed easily and works great. "

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.