Stores > Westside Wholesale, Inc.

• Westside Wholes Westside Wholesale, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-08-25

Items were out of stock & was lied to one the phone when I asked about when they would ship

"I ordered a bunch of electrical items and like others I wasn't informed about the items being out of stock until I contacted them. When I called back to see when they would ship as the date I was promised has already passed I was lied to. They said they would be shipped the next day, again nothing has been shipped. I will never order from this company again! Don't order from them if you're on a deadline."

This review was modified by Z3cat on August 25 2016 09:50:00 PM

2016-08-02

Great Product - Shipping Rate a Little High

"No issues whatsoever with the product itself. It was exactly what I needed and expected. My only issue would be that the shipping was roughly the same price as the product itself. The shipping costs are the only reason this product did not receive 5 stars."

This review was modified by justinelliottdavis on August 02 2016 08:54:17 AM

2016-07-22

Best Price & Great Service

"Very satisfied, will continue doing business."

2016-07-21

Exactly what I needed

"I had been told that the unit wasn't replaceable I searched on line and found west side lucky me and at a great price had installed and works perfectly one very happy customer "

2016-07-21

The average guys guru.

"Being the average homeowner and somewhat knowledgeable about home products we still need a guru on occasion to help before a purchase. This was one of those times and the chat was very helpful. Everything went just like planned and discussed. Thanks"

Nice company

"They have always been extremely helpful! One time they even sent me to a competitors to fill an order that I was trying to place with them. They were out of stock. I am a contractor and this means a lot!"

Best Price Great Selection Quick Delivery

"I checked several stores on -line and found this to be the lowest with a great selection of Smoke Detectors Being a recent retired electrician I knew which product I wanted the order was processed and delivered quickly!"

Very helpful customer service

"This is my third time ordering with this company. I had another account with WestsideDollars, and the lady who helped me to place my order combined the accounts with no hassle, so I could use the virtual money to save a little (the online order said I couldn't use full-amount of my virtual money, but the customer service associate could help me to utilize it). The delivery was on time.
The product itself is very easy to install—if you watch the youtube video for the solar tube installation and also purchase, you don't need any further information.
I'd buy solar tubes again from this company with no questions, and more over, I'd recommended to my friends and co-workers.

2016-07-20

"Placed the order July 6th, was emailed it would be shipped July14. Called July 18 and was told only two items where available to ship and not sure of when the remaining items would be available. Ask for the two items to be shipped and the others canceled. Ask for my credit card to be reimbursed. Has not soon as a credit yet."

Great experience!

"I was very happy with my experience with Westside."

2016-05-06

Products out of stock and back ordered, but you don't find out until after delivery past due.

"I bought 2 bath fan/light units online and a Credit card was charged immediately. Email confirmation of order said delivery expected within 2 weeks. Emails sent to their sales department were handled by the orders department, but without addressing the original questions asked. 3 weeks later when I called the 800 number I was only then informed the items were out of stock and back ordered, and it would be at least 3 more weeks until they received more, at which point they would be shipped to me. I canceled the order and was informed a refund would be posted within 2 days. It took 4, but at least it came through. Looking through other reviews indicates that this is a common practice for these people."

Perfection!

"The price was great, the product was great and the process was flawless."

Breath of fresh AIR

"Westside was professional and knowledgeable."

Delivery

"Easy to order - delivered quickly - installed easily - works well."

2016-04-13

Delivery at the speed of light

"Items were shipped and received very quickly using ground transportation. The LED bulbs replaced CFL's and are working great on a dimmer system"

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.