Westside WholeCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Bought a holnes hap75 for my studio. Its a smoke grabber ashtray! (How cool) it works like a charm!!! This is def. On my list of items for Christmas"

"WORST COMPANY GOING IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR WALLET AND BURN IT. JUST LIKE ORDERING FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!"

"I attempted to talk to customer service about the hardware I was purchasing- how it would connect to house power (terminal blocks, terminal screws, loose wires...) and whether there was hardware I could install to cover the hole left by the previous light fixture- the CS representative was less informative than the web site itself, which was a completely insufficient source of information, and terminated the conversation rather than answer fairly basic questions. The site also promises "westside dollar" rewards when ordering, but there were none credited to my account after the previously delivery was received."

"That was one hot deal on a fan (see what I did there?)

Ordered fans for my laundry and bathrooms.
Competitive prices and quick shipping. Will definitely order from them again.

"Ordered.shipped.installed.

Not much else to say. Do it again next time too.

"I placed an order for various light switches (total $187) on August 28, and received delivery confirmation with estimated delivery Sep 8. The delivery confirmation noted that 42 out of the 62 items order were available immediately, and the rest would ship from manuf. or another warehouse for delivery on Sep 8 or 9. On Sep 11, having not received anything, I called and was told that only 1 item was available, and the others would ship by October 23. I could get the 1 available item if I paid an additional shipping charge. While trying to explain to the customer rep the issue I had with their meaningless and misleading confirmation, he said that he will refund the money I paid and simply hung up on me. This is definitely a company that I would NEVER do business with again. "

"Fast shipping and had what I needed . Called customer service because I didn't get my order confirmation after placing it online. Turns out I left a letter of my email address.

The corrected that for me and sent the shipping information , it arrive the next day from my call. I will place an order for a matching kichler light once I get paid.

keep up the good work.

Fran.

"I read the reviews of other customers and decided to proceed with my purchase online. My order was said to arrive on 8/11/14,
Now its 9/4/14 and i still don't have the delivery.
My problem with Westside Wholesale is that i first emailed them. No answer from them.
Than after 5 times of me calling them by phone somebody picked up. The person answered and didn't answer any of my questions or help me locate my purchased items. Highly Dissappointed. I don't know what to do and just want my money back.

"this year is a year late! My bad. I ordered a pool light with 100 foot cord. It came quickly. The online store said it would come with 2 lenses. I called and spoke to Monica. She apologized and sent me a set of lenses. She was very polite and sent the colored lens covers quickly. I really appreciated her help and attention to detail. thank you. I would definitely order from again. John U"

"I don't like posting online reviews but, just so you know, Monica M's help with my order was greatly appreciated. In fact, after I got vague and wrong answers from two online chat people on the website I was ready to look elsewhere and pay more for what I wanted. She took the time to make sure I got what I wanted and I would buy from you again and recommend your company to others.

Regards,

Dave Evans

"Have to just say that these guys did a great job for me. It was the first time I had any dealings with them and needed a product in a hurry. I placed the order and called the office and they got my order out the same day overnight to me even though it was 5pm. They came through for me and would recommend them to anyone."

"Fantech items were in stock and shipped the same day.

I will have this in time for my job on Friday.

Thanks being my new go to .

D.Duncan

"Ordered my items on the 27th and the invoice said it should ship by the 31st. I left town that day to get back on 2/5 and it still hasn't been shipped. I though allowing two weeks for some outlets would be enough, but apparently not. I realized, too, that I had this problem with them once in the past and should have vowed then not to use them anymore.

If you do use them, I would suggest calling, making sure the items you want (no matter how common they seem)are in stock and that the person can actually put their hands on them. Then make sure what day they will mail them so that you aren't waiting forever to get them. Seems like a lot to place an order, but that's the only way I think you won't be disappointed with this place.

"I am remodeling my house and Westside Wholesale had many components that I needed to complete my project at amazing prices. They also ship incredibly quickly from their Nevada location with me receiving my order in northern California within a day of shipment. I've also had great experiences with their support personnel regarding their Westside Dollars rewards program. I could not be happier with my online purchase from Westside Wholesale and I continue to go back to them for addition items that I need because I know that their prices and service are hard to beat."

"I have been a customer of Westside Wholesale for over 2 years. I recently placed an order and had an issue with order. Westside sent an order of LED bulbs to Florida for a job the I was doing while I was visiting/vacation. The bulbs were not correct (error on my part) but Kevin and Rick got the replacement bulbs out to me the next day in time to keep my customer happy. I am glad to see that these guys know how important customer service is to me and I know its important to Westside Wholesale. KC-Michigan"

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.