Westside WholeCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"Still waiting, now over 9 weeks for my order that was to arrive in one week.
Was told so many different stories about why and so many times it would ship next week . Now winter is has arrived on time!

"I have placed two separate orders with Westside Wholesale, one for HVAC vents and the other for ELCO lighting products. On both orders the incorrect items were shipped. On the vents, different sizes than I ordered were shipped so instead of shipping back the items and waiting for the replacements I bought them locally.

With the ELCO lighting parts EP979 the boxes did not include the total product and one included the wrong product. I was also short one item.

The way some of the items were packaged it looks as though Westside is shipping returned/surplus merchandise and not new item.

Though the prices may seem good the delays, extra parts I had to purchase and time to get the items well exceeded the savings.

I would not recommend purchasing from Westside!!!!!

JuroTanaka1's Avatar
Poway California

"wish we would have found your guys 2 months ago when I started replacing plumbing with the Pex tube , I saved $200 on the first shipment from you store . Only 2 more runs to go and I will be done . We could have save $480 from the prices you have .

you guys are great and prices beat the other guy by a lot.

Juro Tanaka

"The customer had an old Aiphone system that crapped out and needed to be upgraded. Spent about $800 bucks getting the right one she needed. Works good . guys at the site played with it like kids for an hour after the install . My local guy wanted 1100 for it and told me he would have in 6 weeks this was was to me in 5 days from them. Good price and got it fast."

"I ordered wall plates from them for my rental and got them 3 days later . "

"my husband bout malibu lights from wholesalers and put them in last week end . he said it was easy and thinks he should start a business with back yard light. I hope he dont does that , his job is good and it gets really hot soom times here. I dont want to buy more now but my stepsbrother said he is going to do the same thing w did next month, do the sales stay when he buys them them next week , email me and let me know , thanks wholesellers.

Nishka

"Ontrac dropped my items off on Monday and left it outside in the rain NOT COOL . I filed a claim with them which they said would be fast , it was 3 weeks and they never called me back . Finally I called and spoke to customer service at westside who talked with ontrac. they never filed a claim like they said they did . Westside got them to take responsibility for the package delivery and they were able to replacement them for me in 2 days.

I wish I would have called them about the problem first and save me time. I would give westside wholesale 5 stars but ontrac really makes that not possible for my total experience .

Thanks for getting this fixed for me but ontrac really put mark on this for me.

"Good prices and fast shipping , the wife is happy and now so am I . By the way a small leak in a skylight is a large problem when it rains for 3 days straight.

lesson learned

"Christmas is coming and I found a ton of stuff I want people to by me.

short list

Aprilaire 800
Pelican case
SOG multitool

I only got the apriliare 213, man this site is tuff to stop looking at.

"Overall mediocre: pricing was good while fulfillment poor. Ordered on 10/1/14, items showed in stock on website. Confirmation email however showed backorder, but said they were attempting to ship for receipt by original expected date. Two weeks later, website shows processing; called for clarification. Two stories from two people - one said "items here, ship tomorrow,", another said "may arrive next week will ship then." After another two weeks, website still says processing, phone support says "items are here, will ship tomorrow." Sorry, no more trust, cancelled order. "

"terrible service - no communication, order still "in fulfillment" (i.e., we have no idea when we'll ship it") after 3 weeks."

"Bought a holnes hap75 for my studio. Its a smoke grabber ashtray! (How cool) it works like a charm!!! This is def. On my list of items for Christmas"

"WORST COMPANY GOING IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR WALLET AND BURN IT. JUST LIKE ORDERING FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!"

"I attempted to talk to customer service about the hardware I was purchasing- how it would connect to house power (terminal blocks, terminal screws, loose wires...) and whether there was hardware I could install to cover the hole left by the previous light fixture- the CS representative was less informative than the web site itself, which was a completely insufficient source of information, and terminated the conversation rather than answer fairly basic questions. The site also promises "westside dollar" rewards when ordering, but there were none credited to my account after the previously delivery was received."

"That was one hot deal on a fan (see what I did there?)

Ordered fans for my laundry and bathrooms.
Competitive prices and quick shipping. Will definitely order from them again.

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.