Westside WholeCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"my husband bout malibu lights from wholesalers and put them in last week end . he said it was easy and thinks he should start a business with back yard light. I hope he dont does that , his job is good and it gets really hot soom times here. I dont want to buy more now but my stepsbrother said he is going to do the same thing w did next month, do the sales stay when he buys them them next week , email me and let me know , thanks wholesellers.

Nishka

"Ontrac dropped my items off on Monday and left it outside in the rain NOT COOL . I filed a claim with them which they said would be fast , it was 3 weeks and they never called me back . Finally I called and spoke to customer service at westside who talked with ontrac. they never filed a claim like they said they did . Westside got them to take responsibility for the package delivery and they were able to replacement them for me in 2 days.

I wish I would have called them about the problem first and save me time. I would give westside wholesale 5 stars but ontrac really makes that not possible for my total experience .

Thanks for getting this fixed for me but ontrac really put mark on this for me.

"Good prices and fast shipping , the wife is happy and now so am I . By the way a small leak in a skylight is a large problem when it rains for 3 days straight.

lesson learned

"Christmas is coming and I found a ton of stuff I want people to by me.

short list

Aprilaire 800
Pelican case
SOG multitool

I only got the apriliare 213, man this site is tuff to stop looking at.

"Overall mediocre: pricing was good while fulfillment poor. Ordered on 10/1/14, items showed in stock on website. Confirmation email however showed backorder, but said they were attempting to ship for receipt by original expected date. Two weeks later, website shows processing; called for clarification. Two stories from two people - one said "items here, ship tomorrow,", another said "may arrive next week will ship then." After another two weeks, website still says processing, phone support says "items are here, will ship tomorrow." Sorry, no more trust, cancelled order. "

"terrible service - no communication, order still "in fulfillment" (i.e., we have no idea when we'll ship it") after 3 weeks."

"Bought a holnes hap75 for my studio. Its a smoke grabber ashtray! (How cool) it works like a charm!!! This is def. On my list of items for Christmas"

"WORST COMPANY GOING IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR WALLET AND BURN IT. JUST LIKE ORDERING FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!"

"I attempted to talk to customer service about the hardware I was purchasing- how it would connect to house power (terminal blocks, terminal screws, loose wires...) and whether there was hardware I could install to cover the hole left by the previous light fixture- the CS representative was less informative than the web site itself, which was a completely insufficient source of information, and terminated the conversation rather than answer fairly basic questions. The site also promises "westside dollar" rewards when ordering, but there were none credited to my account after the previously delivery was received."

"That was one hot deal on a fan (see what I did there?)

Ordered fans for my laundry and bathrooms.
Competitive prices and quick shipping. Will definitely order from them again.

"Ordered.shipped.installed.

Not much else to say. Do it again next time too.

"I placed an order for various light switches (total $187) on August 28, and received delivery confirmation with estimated delivery Sep 8. The delivery confirmation noted that 42 out of the 62 items order were available immediately, and the rest would ship from manuf. or another warehouse for delivery on Sep 8 or 9. On Sep 11, having not received anything, I called and was told that only 1 item was available, and the others would ship by October 23. I could get the 1 available item if I paid an additional shipping charge. While trying to explain to the customer rep the issue I had with their meaningless and misleading confirmation, he said that he will refund the money I paid and simply hung up on me. This is definitely a company that I would NEVER do business with again. "

"Fast shipping and had what I needed . Called customer service because I didn't get my order confirmation after placing it online. Turns out I left a letter of my email address.

The corrected that for me and sent the shipping information , it arrive the next day from my call. I will place an order for a matching kichler light once I get paid.

keep up the good work.

Fran.

"I read the reviews of other customers and decided to proceed with my purchase online. My order was said to arrive on 8/11/14,
Now its 9/4/14 and i still don't have the delivery.
My problem with Westside Wholesale is that i first emailed them. No answer from them.
Than after 5 times of me calling them by phone somebody picked up. The person answered and didn't answer any of my questions or help me locate my purchased items. Highly Dissappointed. I don't know what to do and just want my money back.

"this year is a year late! My bad. I ordered a pool light with 100 foot cord. It came quickly. The online store said it would come with 2 lenses. I called and spoke to Monica. She apologized and sent me a set of lenses. She was very polite and sent the colored lens covers quickly. I really appreciated her help and attention to detail. thank you. I would definitely order from again. John U"

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.