Westside WholeCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"Disastrous experience however...

Update: I just received a call apologizing for the experience and it sounded sincere so I have adjusted my rating accordingly. It should show a "3"

"Ordered some bathroom exhaust fans. 5 1/2 weeks later after multiple contacts with their customer service personnel they still couldn't tell me when I could expect shipment. Every other day I'd call and they'd tell they'd get back to me but not one ever did. I finally just cancelled the order. Very disappointing customer service. They've soured me to the point I will no longer use them for anything. "

"they advertized almond as the color they were light almond!!!"

"Nothing but praise! Had no success making this purchase anywhere until I got you all on the phone, In a few minutes the purchase was completed. The product arrived on time with no problems.

I will continue to use Westside Wholesale, Inc. and highly recommend it to anyone when there's a need.

John B

"Great serviced.

Great customer support-taken care of very well. Thank you!

"Easy find, quick purchase, routine delivery, average price, certain to visit again for another purchase, sure to be as satisfied again as I was before. Who do I thank?

"Very satisfied with every thing!"

"Went to website. Got help by telephone. Excellent service."

"The customer service was less than helpful with updating me on my order and shipments. I received my orders much later than projected and was not informed until too late that most of my orders were on backorder. When trying to return my order because it was late and no longer usable, I was expected to pay for all the return shipping and charged restocking fees for a mistake that was not mine at all. I lost a substantial amount of money for a product that I didn't use due to the error of the seller. Customer service did not help me through this issue very much."

"Very responsive. Good prices"

"Exactly what I ordered at a fantastic price!"

"Item as described, quick shipping would definitly buy from them again!!"

"I was somewhat skeptical as their price was so much less than other vendors, but I am happy to say I received the order complete and all LED's are working great!"

"Just what I was looking for and great service. Will buy from again when I need something"

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.