Stores > Westside Wholesale, Inc.
  • Westside Wholes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Westside Wholesale, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

CC charged before items shipped

"I ordered a case of Leviton cover plates from Westside on 5/15/17 (web order #200782835). At the time of placing the order, their checkout process clearly stated that the items would NOT be shipped until 5/30/17. However, the charge for the order was made against the cc used to pay for the items on 5/16/17, two weeks prior to the stated planned ship date. This is an EXTREMELY poor business practice; and if the items are never shipped or received, there's a mountain of hassle to get the money back. I will not use this vendor again, I will not recommend this vendor to anyone, and I urge extreme caution if you must use this vendor yourself"

2017-05-18

Letter of Appreciation re: Tom M

"Many people are very quick to write a nasty letter when they feel they did not receive good service or were not treated courteously, but these same people will not take a few moments of their time to sit down and write a nice letter to give someone a pat on the back when it is well-deserved. I will gladly take a little of my time to bring something to your attention.

I recently called Westside Wholesale to get some information and have some questions answered. The very nice gentleman I spoke with identified himself as Tom Miller. I must tell you, without any exaggeration at all, that this man was very patient with me, extremely courteous and quite knowledgeable of his job. He performed his job in a very professional manner and I knew right away that I was in good hands with him. I am happy I had the good fortune to deal with Mr. Miller because he left me with a very good opinion of your Westside. It certainly is nice to receive straight answers, without a lot of beating around the bush, and get the information and good advice he gave me. He went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me and his time and efforts are greatly appreciated. Not many people in today's business world are as dedicated as Mr. Miller, but they should be. After talking with him for just a short time, I now feel like I have a friend in your office. Mr. Miller is a definite asset to Westside, and if all the other companies had employees like him, I am sure there would never be any more nasty letters written. Along with your personal comments, will you please give Mr. Tom Miller my sincere, "THANK YOU SO MUCH, TOM, FOR A JOB VERY WELL-DONE," from a truly satisfied customer.

Very Respectfully,

Robert M. Carlin, Sr.

2017-04-02

My Order # 200708545, has not been fulfilled August 2016 its now April 2, 2017.

"No product for my money. Not to be trusted."

2017-03-24

Prompt Service

"They delivered the fan exactly as promised, and much quicker than other places that I had checked. I am quite pleased."

2017-03-18

great service and product !

"GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCT !!"

2017-03-16

"Prompt service, good price, help service when needed. Will do business with Westside Wholesale again. "

Good Find.

"Excellent, everything on time and products as promised."

Great Service and Selection

"Got what i needed at a great price and fast!"

2017-03-15

Be aware of the size!

"I bought in good advance, an advertised 3" recessed trim to use in a new construction recessed housing. We found out at the time of the installation (more than a month later) that the 3" didn't refer to the ring rim that was 3.25" so we tried to get reimbursed but due to their strict policy (30 days return) we couldn't get reimbursed. However after escalating the complaint the Company promised a full reimbursement."

2017-01-17

"Order and delivery very professional!"

Re-runs

"My computer picked up that these were not HP. Hoping they work as good. If they do, I'll be baaaaack!"

2017-01-16

"I haven't got time to take these bullshiting surveys and that is why I order stuff from Westside Wholesale, because there is no bullshit. I order and the part(s) gets delivered."

2017-01-16

Purchased cover for my van

"It fit perfectly and arrived on time. These covers are great and easy to put on large vehicles if you have one other person to help. I bought one about 6 years ago, but it was only supposed to last 3 years, so bought the 7 year cover and I hope it lasts at least as long as my last one. "

2017-01-16

"I was very satisfied with the service I received."

Unreliable & Non Co

"Have two outstanding orders from September & October.

Company never took the initiative to A)Let me know they were not coming B) Offer a refund C) Provide me with other items that they DO have in stock....

Overall just poor customer service and being pro-active about a known lack of supply.

Last communication (after calling them) they said "Oh they are delayed end of January now"

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.