• Westside Wholes Westside Wholesale, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"Thank you Rick for your great customer service.
Steve Frye
Safe Electric, Inc.

"I placed an order for some track lighting products since Westside Wholesale had a good price for the items. The charged my credit card right away and then began dragging their feet on fulfillment of the order. I spoke with some very nice customer service reps who said that the items were in stock, but nothing was happening. Each time I called, I was promised the items would ship within a day or two. On the last call (after nothing was happening) I was told that the order would be delayed by two weeks. I had already waited for two weeks for shipment. I told the rep at that time that I wanted to cancel the order and wanted a full refund. I was told that it would take two or three days just for the cancellation to be processed and then another 7-10 days for the refund. Fortunately, I talked to Discover Card after talking to the rep so they knew what was happening. Westside took the -FULL TEN DAYS- to refund my money so they had my money for over two weeks. I will NEVER do business with this company again and recommend that others do not do business with them as well. I have since seen that other have had similar problems. Folks, there are plenty of other choices out there. I ordered from another company, and had the items before I even had the refund from Westside.

Again, AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

"cheap products and fast delivery"

"Way more $$ than others for same item"

"I did no business with you, stolen identity issue perhaps"

"this was one of my purchases from WWI AND AS INDICATED i WAS PLEASED.HOWEVER WWI COULD OFFER MORE PROMOTIONS ,OR FREE SHIPPING ."

"The smoke detectors I bought did not work."

"Very fast delivery, smoke detectors fit perfection where our outdated ones were. Great price, too!"

"Competitive prices for top quality product. Ease of ordering and quick delivery is one of the reasons I always return to Westside Wholesale."

"Im glad i found you. Will buy more in future. Thankyou. "

"Order very delayed, and updates only provided when calling. Otherwise, product is nice, pricing good, packaging very adequate."

"Prompt and Accurate Service"

"It took a long time to get our product. At the end a gentleman in returns was very helpful.
Z

"Quick delivery and accurate description of the item."

"Easy to find the product I needed, and it was shipped and delivered promptly."

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.