• Westside Wholes Westside Wholesale, Inc. Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10

2015-07-29

"There is no way these positive reviews are accurate. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, and will never buy from them again. I placed an order for 3 items in May, and finally got one of them two weeks ago (mid July). A second one arrived without critical parts, and am still waiting on the 3rd one. These are not unusual items, so no reason to have this backlog, or defective goods. When I call or live chat, they always tell you they will get back to you - after you wait for at least 30 minutes for status. I must have called or chatted 10 times with these guys, and no one ever came through on their commitment. I ordered previously from them, and it was not a good experience either, but I was trying to use up "points" for one more order."

2015-07-29

"Order was place, items shipped immediately and we are satisfied with the product."

2015-07-29

"Product as described, quick delivery. Thanks!"

2015-07-22

"ordered landscape lights at a great price, June 29th and had a ship date of second week of July
they put through the charge on the 29th of June. Never heard from them. Expedited the order on July 21st, and never got a response, only a credit for my charge. What GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I guess anyone can advertise low prices if you can't deliver. An email contact would have been nice to advise me that they could not fill the order"

2015-07-21

"Great selection and fair pricing. Fast shipping, too!"

2015-07-21

"Quick fulfillment and delivery."

2015-07-20

"Nice item, does what it should.
Thanks"

2015-07-20

"this is the second time i buy here, i received everything, the prices and custumer service from rick lucas is great

i will continue buying here"

This review was modified by danniellagomez on July 22 2015 09:31:23 AM

2015-07-20

"Good selection. Good prices. Good help desk"

2015-07-20

"great service and fast delivery."

2015-07-20

"I've bought other items, and the.service continues to be excellent. "

2015-07-19

"excellent product and great service,"

2015-07-19

"I read through the reviews on this site and saw some seriously negative and many positive reviews. Westside Wholesale had a better price than anyone else so we decided to take the risk. That was a BAD DECiSION. The order was delayed (not a big deal) but every time I called customer service they told me something that was not true (shipping tomorrow, call you back within an hour) and my emails were not responded to. I have never posted a negative critique online but this company has not delivered and they have wasted my time. What really frustrates me is that I am having difficulty getting my money back. In a few days the credit card company will be stepping in to mediate--since we paid almost $500 for merchandise we still have not received.

Let me walk you through what happened
1) 3/19 - order placed for 4 ceiling light fixtures
2) 3/27- order delayed until end of April and no reply to an email asking for clarification
3) 5/13 - I called for status update; after 12 minutes on hold Whitney Crowden talks to me less than 90 seconds and then sends an email stating the order will be shipped the next day
4) 6/25 - still no delivery, I call customer service and Alex promises a call back within an hour--no one ever calls
5) 6/25 - I email to document the phone exchange and request either the product or a refund -- no reply
6) 7/10 - I call and request a refund which after 9 days has not been initiated "

2015-07-19

"Great price. Merchandise was well packed and shipped quickly."

2015-07-18

"This was my second time ordering from these people. Very easy to navigate website and quick delivery straight to your door step. Why spend time going to the local distributor and overpay? Who has the time for that anyways? I am extremely pleased.
Will be ordering again soon. "

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.