Stores > Westside Wholesale, Inc.
  • Westside Wholes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Westside Wholesale, Inc. by clicking a star below.

Completely satisfied with First Alert Shipment

"I purchased three sets of First Alerts CO-smoke detectors as "gifts" and the price was the best I could find, and involved free shipment. Delivery was timely and when I had an installation question, WWI pointed me to the right source for the help I needed."

2017-08-22

Good price, good customer service.

"They helped us get the items we needed when their website wasn't working well."

Order went well

"I had no problems with the order."

2017-08-22

Bait and switch information, blamed on producer

"I bought 4 Velux skylights from them. The specifications page said that they came with manual shades. When they arrived, there were no shades. Westside claimed that the front page didn't say that there were shades, despite the specs page saying that there were. They claimed that Velux sent them the text that they posted on their website and that it was a 'typographic error'. To that I say balderdash! They refused to honor what was claimed and said that they had corrected the website entry and Velux would not honor it either. Since the shades are approximately $150 each (unlike the old roll-up shades from years past), I bought the skylights believing that I was getting a good deal. Now, I'm going to have to spend another $600 for shades at least. What was a good deal turned sour. I should have gone to Lowes or Home Depot, not have to have paid for shipping, and gotten what I expected to get from these folks. They claim that they can't edit any of the copy on their website because they have 70K items and don't have staff to do so. By the way, they also take the money from your credit card immediately. They said that I would receive the items in 2 weeks. 7 weeks later the items arrived. Most vendors don't take your money until they ship. If you use them, be very sure what you're buying because they won't exactly tell you. I won't use them again they left such a bad taste."

2017-08-21

An easy way to get a hard to source electrical item

"We needed a specific double 3-way switch. Could not get one locally. We found it at Westside and they delivered it before the promised delivery date. Excellent service!"

Above and beyond

"I had an issue with two fire alarm units that were shipped as part of a multipack. Westside Wholesale replaced the individual units promptly and with no questions asked. Their customer service was great! "

Great prices!

"Ordered switch plates at discounted prices. Received order quickly and products were all as advertised."

2017-08-21

Got exactly what I ordered in a timely manner!

"The prices are what drew me to this company and I couldn't be more satisfied!"

Outstanding service!

"Everything ordered delivered on time and in good condition."

2017-07-12

No answer back...

"I ordered parts from the website. There was no mention the items were back order when shopping. It's only after payment that I got a status saying that some parts were backorder. Since then (2 weeks after) I try to get a status on those backorder parts and get no answer from the company to my request by e-mail. I paid for those items but can't know How long it would take since they don't answer. Good store when everything goes well but otherwise, the Customer service is not that good."

2017-05-25

CC charged before items shipped

"I ordered a case of Leviton cover plates from Westside on 5/15/17 (web order #200782835). At the time of placing the order, their checkout process clearly stated that the items would NOT be shipped until 5/30/17. However, the charge for the order was made against the cc used to pay for the items on 5/16/17, two weeks prior to the stated planned ship date. This is an EXTREMELY poor business practice; and if the items are never shipped or received, there's a mountain of hassle to get the money back. I will not use this vendor again, I will not recommend this vendor to anyone, and I urge extreme caution if you must use this vendor yourself"

2017-05-18

Letter of Appreciation re: Tom M

"Many people are very quick to write a nasty letter when they feel they did not receive good service or were not treated courteously, but these same people will not take a few moments of their time to sit down and write a nice letter to give someone a pat on the back when it is well-deserved. I will gladly take a little of my time to bring something to your attention.

I recently called Westside Wholesale to get some information and have some questions answered. The very nice gentleman I spoke with identified himself as Tom Miller. I must tell you, without any exaggeration at all, that this man was very patient with me, extremely courteous and quite knowledgeable of his job. He performed his job in a very professional manner and I knew right away that I was in good hands with him. I am happy I had the good fortune to deal with Mr. Miller because he left me with a very good opinion of your Westside. It certainly is nice to receive straight answers, without a lot of beating around the bush, and get the information and good advice he gave me. He went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me and his time and efforts are greatly appreciated. Not many people in today's business world are as dedicated as Mr. Miller, but they should be. After talking with him for just a short time, I now feel like I have a friend in your office. Mr. Miller is a definite asset to Westside, and if all the other companies had employees like him, I am sure there would never be any more nasty letters written. Along with your personal comments, will you please give Mr. Tom Miller my sincere, "THANK YOU SO MUCH, TOM, FOR A JOB VERY WELL-DONE," from a truly satisfied customer.

Very Respectfully,

Robert M. Carlin, Sr.

2017-04-02

My Order # 200708545, has not been fulfilled August 2016 its now April 2, 2017.

"No product for my money. Not to be trusted."

2017-03-24

Prompt Service

"They delivered the fan exactly as promised, and much quicker than other places that I had checked. I am quite pleased."

2017-03-18

great service and product !

"GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCT !!"

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.