Stores > Westside Wholesale, Inc.

• Westside Wholes Westside Wholesale, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2016-12-15

Hello........................ Anyone there????????????????

"I placed an order with this company in early November. Their site indicated that the product was in stock at the manufacturer's warehouse. That tells me that they need to order it, receive it, repack and ship it. How long should this take I asked myself. 3-4 weeks? After 3 weeks I inquired via their e-mail and received no response. I sent 3 additional inquiries before being told that my item was on backorder via e-mail. Then via their live chat I was told that they are a distributor that only orders once each month from their suppliers. Even with that being the case I would expect my items any day now considering when I ordered them. Nooooooo, I am then told that because it is the end of the year and the holidays and inventory and it gets dark here at night before the sun comes up in the morning that they cannot order for 2 months so my items might arrive sometime around the end of January or the end of February depending on when they can order them. Not only is this the biggest line of bull I ever heard it must have been some kind of secret because it took me 4 separate inquiries to even get a response and a 5th to get a full story and I do mean story. What ever happened to customer service?"

2016-11-29

Horrible customer service, and did not keep their word

"I chose Westside Wholesale because they promised same-day shipping on an item I need quickly, and because their price was fair. Although there was a problem with my initial order, they have promised to fix the issue and I take them at their word.

UPDATE:
After posting my initial negative review, they promised to make it right. Now it has been a month and they still have not completed my first order, although they have my money. I feel totally duped by Westside Wholesale. They just don't seem to care about their customers.

This review was modified by david-80737 on December 16 2016 04:07:02 PM

2016-11-04

In stock and ready to ship-- NOT

"After being led to believe items were in stock I placed my order. After a four and a half month wait and countless apologies and inept uninformed and uncaring customer service I gave up. Save yourself time and anguish and shop elsewhere-- highly NOT RECOMMENDED. "

This review was modified by Deltaj on November 04 2016 08:13:04 PM

2016-10-19

No notification of items being out of stock / backorder when placing the order

"Ordered three items from this vendor. No notification whatsoever that these items were not in stock / available to ship. Subsequently, waited a week, no update on the order status. Contacted them -- All three (!!) fairly standard items were on backorder one way or another. They will NOT ship when items arrive, but will wait until all items are in to ship.
From that point forward, it was a constant -- "no, it should be in next week story". Finally after a month and a half I gave up and bought the items somewhere else.
Also -- on the chat with them, sales people tend to be rude.
AVOID THIS PLACE!! Especially if you need items by a certain date, and if you expect friendly customer service.

2016-10-18

negative customer service turned positive

"Amazingly uncaring customer service rep was countered by quick phone call from Tom (her boss?). Apparently my order had some parts to be back ordered. Two email inquires by me went unanswered. When I finally called 9 days after placing my order, the woman had no information about when the order would be fulfilled, and didn't care that I was cancelling. She said their software had no way of notifying customers when there was a back order. Later Tom called and explain she had handles it all wrong and fixed things up. I expect part of my order in a few days with the rest soon."

This review was modified by GaryinGainesville on October 18 2016 06:57:46 PM

2016-08-25

Items were out of stock & was lied to one the phone when I asked about when they would ship

"I ordered a bunch of electrical items and like others I wasn't informed about the items being out of stock until I contacted them. When I called back to see when they would ship as the date I was promised has already passed I was lied to. They said they would be shipped the next day, again nothing has been shipped. I will never order from this company again! Don't order from them if you're on a deadline."

This review was modified by Z3cat on August 25 2016 09:50:00 PM

2016-08-02

Great Product - Shipping Rate a Little High

"No issues whatsoever with the product itself. It was exactly what I needed and expected. My only issue would be that the shipping was roughly the same price as the product itself. The shipping costs are the only reason this product did not receive 5 stars."

This review was modified by justinelliottdavis on August 02 2016 08:54:17 AM

2016-07-22

Best Price & Great Service

"Very satisfied, will continue doing business."

2016-07-21

Exactly what I needed

"I had been told that the unit wasn't replaceable I searched on line and found west side lucky me and at a great price had installed and works perfectly one very happy customer "

2016-07-21

The average guys guru.

"Being the average homeowner and somewhat knowledgeable about home products we still need a guru on occasion to help before a purchase. This was one of those times and the chat was very helpful. Everything went just like planned and discussed. Thanks"

Nice company

"They have always been extremely helpful! One time they even sent me to a competitors to fill an order that I was trying to place with them. They were out of stock. I am a contractor and this means a lot!"

Best Price Great Selection Quick Delivery

"I checked several stores on -line and found this to be the lowest with a great selection of Smoke Detectors Being a recent retired electrician I knew which product I wanted the order was processed and delivered quickly!"

Very helpful customer service

"This is my third time ordering with this company. I had another account with WestsideDollars, and the lady who helped me to place my order combined the accounts with no hassle, so I could use the virtual money to save a little (the online order said I couldn't use full-amount of my virtual money, but the customer service associate could help me to utilize it). The delivery was on time.
The product itself is very easy to install—if you watch the youtube video for the solar tube installation and also purchase, you don't need any further information.
I'd buy solar tubes again from this company with no questions, and more over, I'd recommended to my friends and co-workers.

2016-07-20

"Placed the order July 6th, was emailed it would be shipped July14. Called July 18 and was told only two items where available to ship and not sure of when the remaining items would be available. Ask for the two items to be shipped and the others canceled. Ask for my credit card to be reimbursed. Has not soon as a credit yet."

Great experience!

"I was very happy with my experience with Westside."

Share Westside Wholesale, Inc.'s store rating

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.