Westside Wholesale, Inc. Reviews - westsidewholesale.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 258 reviews

Westside Wholesale, Inc. is a merchant member
Westside Wholesale, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"I don't like posting online reviews but, just so you know, Monica M's help with my order was greatly appreciated. In fact, after I got vague and wrong answers from two online chat people on the website I was ready to look elsewhere and pay more for what I wanted. She took the time to make sure I got what I wanted and I would buy from you again and recommend your company to others.

Regards,

Dave Evans

"Have to just say that these guys did a great job for me. It was the first time I had any dealings with them and needed a product in a hurry. I placed the order and called the office and they got my order out the same day overnight to me even though it was 5pm. They came through for me and would recommend them to anyone."

"Fantech items were in stock and shipped the same day.

I will have this in time for my job on Friday.

Thanks being my new go to .

D.Duncan

"Ordered my items on the 27th and the invoice said it should ship by the 31st. I left town that day to get back on 2/5 and it still hasn't been shipped. I though allowing two weeks for some outlets would be enough, but apparently not. I realized, too, that I had this problem with them once in the past and should have vowed then not to use them anymore.

If you do use them, I would suggest calling, making sure the items you want (no matter how common they seem)are in stock and that the person can actually put their hands on them. Then make sure what day they will mail them so that you aren't waiting forever to get them. Seems like a lot to place an order, but that's the only way I think you won't be disappointed with this place.

"I am remodeling my house and Westside Wholesale had many components that I needed to complete my project at amazing prices. They also ship incredibly quickly from their Nevada location with me receiving my order in northern California within a day of shipment. I've also had great experiences with their support personnel regarding their Westside Dollars rewards program. I could not be happier with my online purchase from Westside Wholesale and I continue to go back to them for addition items that I need because I know that their prices and service are hard to beat."

"I have been a customer of Westside Wholesale for over 2 years. I recently placed an order and had an issue with order. Westside sent an order of LED bulbs to Florida for a job the I was doing while I was visiting/vacation. The bulbs were not correct (error on my part) but Kevin and Rick got the replacement bulbs out to me the next day in time to keep my customer happy. I am glad to see that these guys know how important customer service is to me and I know its important to Westside Wholesale. KC-Michigan"

"Needed a replacement for a 4120B. Spoke with a representative on their chat program and was helped almost immediately, then I called in and placed my order. Customer service was friendly and knowledgeable about the product and replacement. My items were shipped out the same day and I received them within 2 business days, I was very impressed. Will definitely deal with them again!"

"I Needed to purchase 30+ Kidde Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors.
I called several suppliers and most never returned a call.
I discovered Westside Wholesale, called them and was connected to Monica.
Monica walked me through the different models and helped me select the correct detectors.
Westside Shipped them the same day, arrived the next day and Monica even called me to tell me they had arrived at the job site. Monica went WAY above the call of duty to insure I was please with my selection.
When I need to order additional supplies for any job, I will call her first! Best Service I have ever received by any merchant!

"I placed my order online for a Panasonic Fan for my apartment. I wasn't sure if I pick the right size so I called and with someone at the office who said that it was a fit for my need.

Item was in stock and ship the same day .. These guys were awesome and had the best price.

By the wsay my Panasonic fan works great.

Thanks guys for all the help!

Wes.

"I order some light bulbs for my streamlight flashlight back on 9-25-2013. It was back order, so I won't get my order for 3 weeks. Waited over 3 weeks without any light bulbs, call the company up and they said they will look into it and someone will call back next day. No one call, but got an e-mail 2 days later saying estimate time arrival will be another 3 weeks. What kind of customer service is this? No one try to contact and let us know after 3 weeks that it was delay again. The credit card was charge when I placed the order. No one follow up with the manufacture to see what is going on after 3 weeks.
I don't think I will want to do business with this company again. I have cancelled my order.

"Monica's handling of my order from Westside Wholesale was just fabulous. She gave me all the information I needed regarding the decorator light switches with pilot lights, then took my order in a very cordial and professional manner. The order, shipped by On-Trac Co. (by ground shipping) arrived in perfect condition and in record time from Las Vegas to Sacramento in under 24 hours each time. It turned out that one of the 2 light switches was defective from the factory. Monica handled the replacement exceptionally well and again the shipment arrived in under 24 hours. I consider Monica's excellent service and the incredibly quick delivery to be the very best there is anywhere. Thank you Monica and thank you Westside Wholesale for a job well done. Great service!"

"I have purchased various pool controls and maintenance items in the past, and the service has always been exemplary. Today I purchased multiple smoke and carbon monoxide detectors along with some pool maintenance items. I discovered that I had ordered 1 of an item I needed 4 of and my order had already shipped just a couple hours after I placed it. I called KEVIN P. and he arranged to have the additional items shipped free. What a great company to deal with. Wish there were more that are as helpful as you always are.
B.R.

"Exactly what I was looking for with fast shipping, and for the right price!"

"Yesterday afternoon I called to check on a range hood I had ordered. Kevin P. responded with professional care and immediately called the manufacturer. They had closed since they are in the east and I live in New Mexico, but he promised to call today and he did! He tracked my order and sent me the tracking number. We are upgrading our kitchen and have people scheduled to install appliances and granite countertops--I needed to know when to expect my item so as to schedule the installer. Kevin did a great job."

"Great service to correct a mis-shipped item. No hassles and took care of it immediately."