WesternBikeworCoupons
    • Address: 5741 NE 87th Ave Portland, OR
    • Contact: sales@westernbikeworks.com
    • Phone: 503-342-9985
    • Customer Support: 1-800-651-4050
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm Saturday: 10am - 6pm Sunday: 10am - 5pm

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The only reason I chose to go with Westernbike works was due to a "Guaranteed Price Match" banner that appeared when I was researching a Pearl Izumi jacket I'd found at Colorado Cyclists for $79. I didn't know much about either online retailer, but Westernbike works seemed to have a better reputation.
There was some confusion that arose over the week and a problem occurred that WesternBikeworks customer service actually handled very well and saved me as a customer. They honored the original price (initially they told me they couldn't) and I was able to talk with them to get this to happen.
They sound like a good bunch of people over there. I will be adding them to my initial list of Bike Gear sites to check first now.

modified review This review was modified by PhotoBiker1968 on April 07 2015 10:14:02 AM

"Online store is easy to use. I've never had an issue with their selection and service. "

"They are always very quick and deliver on time. Their sales are great and have quality products. Returns are easy and have a 30 day limit. Overall very happy with this company."

"Always knowledgeable, helpful and friendly."

"awesome service. super fast turnaround and order fulfillment. I will buy from them again and again."

"Great service with reliable website."

"Your prices are great, keep up the good work!"

"I have nothing but positive things to say about my last two purchases! I had questions on the one order and the staff was very prompt and helpful providing me with an answer.
Thank You!

"Prompt fulfillment, bargain price."

"Delivered on time, efficient packaging. No concerns."

"Over the last 5 years I have made several high dollar orders from Western Bike Works and have always received prompt email updates on shipping, tracking, and delivery times. Their prices AND follow thru keep me coming back."

"Best price on the internet. Very fast shipping. I look at the site daily to look at the daily specials."

"I really like Western Bikeworks. Even though they are in Oregon and I'm in Boston, which means shipments take longer, I like the products and the prices. Carry on!"

"i ordered the garmin 800 and it is exactly, what i wanted and the price is great, unbeatable, service is great and daily specials
are top

"Fast shipment, great price, what's not to like?"

Share WesternBikeworks.com's store rating

WesternBikeworks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WesternBikeworks.com is not a merchant member
WesternBikeworks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!