• Rating 6.46/10 12 reviews

Wendy Furniture is not a merchant member
    Wendy Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Wendy Furniture contact information

"Hello,

I want to write and thank you for such a wonderful transaction… everything was great! I looked all over the internet for this bed as it was sold by many stores, even Ebay. I was so glad I found your site as no one could touch your price as well as free shipping. I actually saw this bed at another site for $1000.00 more, much more than your price.
I had a little trepidation buying something so big and not actually seeing it in person but I have faith and went with the order.
I am so glad I did. The shipping people were so nice and delivered it on a day that was good for me as I had a doctor’s appointment the day they talked about delivering it. They were very friendly and the bed arrived in perfect shape. It is gorgeous and I am so glad I found you.
Thank you again for a terrific transaction!
J. Lewis

modified review This review was modified by JoeinVirginia on July 02 2013 06:37:29 AM

"Didn't receive my vanity set after two months without any contact. Should have ordered from Wayfair."

modified review This review was modified by jhnguye87 on November 05 2012 08:56:55 PM

"I enjoyed shopping at Wendyfurniture and have been very satisfied with my purchase. We love the free shipping and Wendyfurniture offers value for money spent, I will definitely buy again!!!"

"I bought a buffet table from Wendy Furniture. It cost $700. When it arrived it was badly damaged. Not something that can be repaired. I told them I wanted to return it. They offered me $80. It has now been months and they recently offered $200. Why would I want to pay $500 for a piece of furniture that is so badly damaged I don't want it in my house? "Lynn" seems nice enough but this is ridiculous. I would not order from them ever again. If you are buying furniture online there is a chance it may get damaged in shipping. How does a company not prepare for this!!"

"First, let me preface by saying that if I could have given this company a zero star review, I would have.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! Knowing what we know now, it would be worth it to spend more through another company that has some integrity.

Not only did we never receive the item we purchased, we got a call telling us that in order to get the item, we would need to spent $60 more than we'd initially purchased it for. The reason was that they don't have enough people to keep all their internet prices accurate, so because of their mistake, we had to pay more.

Just like the first reviewer, we talked with Lynn, who wouldn't honor the price no matter what. Even when it came out that their price is $450 plus $200 shipping, meaning on our $799 purchase price, they'd still make a profit. Apparently $150 profit, honoring your price, and keeping your customers happy isn't enough for them. We even told them we were going to review them online because this experience had been so terrible.

This felt like an unprofessional, one-man kind of operation. It's truly not worth the little bit less in cost. Not only would I not reccommend them, I'd warn people to run away as fast as they can.

"These reviews are made by wendy furniture I ordered from them and my sectional was damaged so badly that the cost to fix it was 80% of the price I spent
Lynn the person we spoke with told us to take pictures and send them when I did she emailed me back and said I can offer you $50 compensation I sent over 40 pictures of damage she would not get back to me for weeks at a time when I looked at the better business bureau web site I understood why she was doing this !
There are multiple company websites set up for them and they do this to every person that orders from them she was very sweet and understanding and that was the reason we purchased from her
BUYER BEWARE CHECK THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IF YOU THINK I'M LYING

"We looked everywhere for a leatherette padded headboard for our king size bed. We finally found one on Wendy's website. It was delivered within one week and in excellent condition. It was very easy to assemble and the workmanship is beautiful. We absolutely love it, just what we were looking. Thank you!!!"

"I searched the web for one sectional sofa and wendy furniture has one that looks great and also the exact one that we want. Their price is very reasonable and a very nice lady named Lynn even offered more discount for me.

The couch came 5 days earlier than they promised and the packaging was great. It took about 30 minutes for my husband and I to remove all package and took out the sectional. The couch came almost already assembled and we just need to put the legs on, that's a very easy job.

Now we're sitting on our gorgeous sofa, we will definitely buy again from Wendy Furniture and recommend it to people around of their excellent service!

"I searched many on line merchants for a specific dining room set(1 Majesta Walnut 5 Pieces Round Dining Table Set with Marble Lazy Susan (SKU: 37CM3560T-SET).

I came across Wendy Furniture and found an identical set advertized by others 28% less. The set was shipped free.

Upon the receipt of the set I found the table pedestal was damaged. I sent an email to Wendy Furniture and within a very short time the issue was resolved. The company contacted the manufacturer and 4 days later I had a replacement pedestal delivered to my house.

All I can say is that both the price and service were impeccable. A company that stands behind what they sell.

Thank you!!

"I can't say enough about Wendy Furniture. They are wonderful! I was looking for a red ottoman to go with a chair I bought locally. I found the one I wanted on Wendy Furniture's website at a price that couldn't be beat, so I ordered it. The next day I received an email stating the ottoman I'd ordered was no longer available. They offered another ottoman at the same price. It was a wine color, but I found it would also go with the chair. The substitute was larger and a corderoy material which I also liked. I accepted the substitute.

It was delivered in less than two weeks and I was quite pleased at how well it was packed. So well, in fact, I had to tear the box apart to remove it. All I can say is I LOVE my ottoman! It's huge and comfortable and is a wonderful replacement for the recliner I discarded. I will definitely order again from Wendy Furniture and I highly recommend them. They have been absolutely wonderful!!

"Well my experience with Wendy Furniture was good. We’re remodeling an old home and was searching for a new dining room table with chairs. I live about an hour from Chicago and went to furniture stores in the area then looked online and decided to go with Wendy Furniture. The transaction went smoothly and the new dining set arrived on time with no issues. It looks great and gives new life to the room. I’d recommend Wendy Furniture if someone is looking for reasonably priced quality furniture."

Rating 8/104/5

"I searched the web and found the one and only vanity I wanted and Wendy Furniture had it at the best price. Sure there were others lower, but they had bad ratings with horror stories of out of stock items, hidden fees, refund battles, etc. My vanity came as quickly as they promised and at the price I expected. The delivery company they used here in Phx was great and the vanity arrived perfectly packaged. Once opened, there were a few scratched areas, but they could be easliy fixed by my husband. I love the vanity enough to not let a few imperfections spoil it for me. "

modified review This review was modified by Dawnchin4pr on May 18 2011 09:45:07 AM