• Rating 6.83/10 21 reviews

Well.ca is not a merchant member
    Well.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Well.ca contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Never write a review for any service, but just wanted to stop by and say that their customer service is amazing!

Canada Post was rough with my package and the ACV glass bottle inside shattered. The whole parcel came in a big zip lock bag with an apology for Canada Post (can't imagine what other people's mail smells like from the Apple Cider Vinegar).

Called up Canada Post they didn't help much and said that the complaint should come from the side of the seller. Called up well.ca and they were super cool about it. They lady on the phone immediately said that they will send me the whole package again, while also apologized over and over.

From the package I did receive the only thing that was truly damaged was the Apple Cider Vinegar. All the other stuff was fine (after a quick rinse-off).

So in the end I basically get a second order of all the stuff for free. Thank you Well.ca!

Also thank you for offering the massive amount of wellness products to Canadian consumers at prices comparable to those that the US gets!

modified review This review was modified by vazues on March 03 2014 03:11:59 PM

"Fast and discreet shipping. Good selection of items. My gf orders from them and when one of her items didn't arrive, their customer service was great. They responded and shipped it out right away. She loves browsing their sale section.

Just ordered using the coupon code 8b5f0d8435 and saved $10 on my first order over $40

modified review This review was modified by Jakelll1 on October 26 2013 01:59:45 PM

"Great website. Ordered a few things, used a coupon code, and free shipping. The order came in less than 2 business days. I was just ordering some over the counter allergy pills as well as some vitamins. The price was great for the vitamins, which I saw to be priced much higher elsewhere. As well, the allergy pills were on par with other placed, but I ended up getting 10$ off the order, so one box was free, I didnt have to go to the grocery store, and Well.ca kept me informed about my order the entire process. Im really impressed. When my order arrived, it came with a bill and informed me exactly how to return for a full refund and free shipping if I was unsatisfied."

modified review This review was modified by hayleyoneil on October 01 2013 07:58:24 AM

"We love this site! We live in a semi-isolated community in Labrador where many items are not available or hugely over priced. Often the cost of shipping makes purchasing items online is very prohibitive. However Well.ca has a policy of free shipping once a dollar purchase threshold is met.

I admit that there has been a few errors with our orders but a call to their customer service department has solved the problem very promptly and their personnel have always been friendly, cheerful and very courteous. In fact one order was for several cases of cat food. One case was the wrong flavor. I asked how they wanted to have it returned. The answer was to donate it to the local animal shelter. Another time I was told to keep the item sent in error as an apology for sending the wrong item.

To address other peoples comments:
1. Yes some the items are overpriced. Do as we do, if you do not like the price - shop elsewhere. Many items on the site are reasonable priced.
2. Slow processing time. Yes some times we have noticed slow processing however, try the traditional method of "mail order" shopping - preplan.

Another thing to consider. This site often offers free samples when making purchases. We have not bought a rinse agent for our dishwasher for more than a year and still have an ample stock.

Overall: Great site

modified review This review was modified by Labrador on July 18 2013 08:44:33 AM

"i only order from this site if an item is on sale or clearance. items are way over priced and not worth it. if you spend over $25, you get free shipping. however, walmart.ca offers free shipping on any amount and the prices are almost half of what well.ca has. this site is a rip off."

"I ordered twice from well.ca. I got my order delivered in 3 days, so far im happy with them. will keep shopping once in a while from well.ca just because I like looking for new products in stores."

"I love Well.ca - they have a great selection of products at very reasonable prices. I agree with many of the other reviewers though... the processing time is ridiculous. Shipping only takes around two days [to Alberta], but you have to wait 3-5 days business days for them to process your order. If the items are in stock (as stated), it should take no more than a day or two to process an order. If they could reduce the processing time, I think they would get a lot more business (certainly from me!), and would easily deserve 5 stars."

"I love this company! I have some food intolerances and order some specialty food from them. I've also ordered baby items. The delivery has always been quick and their customer service has been excellent. Like anywhere else, you have to know what something is worth in order to find value when shopping. Many things are a fair price, especially when you consider their free shipping. There are a few things that I wouldn't buy from them because it is cheaper at my local store but I'm grateful to be able to buy items that are unavailable in a smaller place."

"These reviews seem like crap to me. I received my Well.ca items quickly, there were no problems with processing, and everything came exactly as described. On top of this they include free samples in your order that you choose from. Items are cheap and shipping was free. I strongly recommend this site."

"It's now been 14 days and counting for an order I had expected to receive well before going on a trip last weekend. They promise EXPEDITED shipping, but I have received items from overseas in half this time! I was forced to buy a duplicate of my order from a store on our trip.

I sent an email to Well.ca inquiring about my order 5 days ago, but they did not respond. First and last transaction I will do with this company!

"Just got my first order. Fast and free shipping, with tracking number! Love how they give you email updates about when your order is processed and shipped. Bought some CoverGirl LashBlast Volumizing mascara on sale ($7.99 + tax) for cheaper than my local Shoppers Drug Mart, and some NYC 16hr smooch proof lipstain that I couldn't find anywhere else in Canada ($4.79 + tax). Order was confirmed, processed, and arrived at my house in 7 days. Five stars for sure."

"Terrible service. I was a loyal customer until they did not honour their return policy (unused unopened item). I received an OPENED product that they re-sold to me, and I wound up having to resolve the issue directly with the product manufacturer. They are insulting and not helpful. STAY AWAY FROM WELL"

"Do not order here, it does not take 4-6 days to get your order, it takes 14 dys, not worth the wait. They advertise a refund if order not received on expected order date, but you will not get the refund."

"I've been using Well.ca for 3+ years. And everything has been fine until today. Recently I ordered a bulk amount of valerian Root as I had a coupon for 15% off. I usually order bulk so I don't need to waste time on administration all the time.

Then I get a call several days later saying they now put a limit on the amount that can be ordered to 3 bottles. Yeah... retroactively they cancelled all but 3 of the amount I ordered. Greedy, because I had the 15% coupon which is now going to expire! Never shopping there again.

modified review This review was modified by bastige on May 07 2012 10:45:33 AM

Mango45's Avatar
Alberta, Canada

"I was delighted with Well.ca's eclectic selection of products. ("I'm going to order some skin cream...and packing tape! And, salad dressing!")

My orders ship the day after I place them and arrive about four business days after that by UPS or Purolator.

In a recent order, I ordered some canned food, but was somewhat disappointed that most of the cans were dented. This is probably the fault of the shipper rather than Well.ca, so I will confine my purchases to less breakable items in the future.

Other than that I'm glad to know I can buy products I would typically buy at a health food store, without having to drive for an hour to get to a health food store.