Stores > Well.ca

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-30

this company is a joke

"They offer NOW liquid vitamins so I ordered two bottles charged to my visa. Two weeks later I have no vitamins but had a refund for vitamins to my visa. I got no explanation but we dont have any right now and that they have no estimated time of arrival. These vitamins are not so easy to find in my area plus well.ca has them for cheaper but why have them cheaper if the never have them in stock. I keep getting told by operators that I will get call back with answers but if they even call back the answers are always different. This all started three months ago. This site is a joke. "

2016-05-31

Excellent website, huge selection of products, really fast delivery, what else can you need!

"I've been purchasing from Well.ca for years and never thought of writing a review, until now.
I've purchased some items from them recently that I couldn't find anywhere else, and found items I wanted at a very reasonable price compared to local stores.
I can always rely on finding what I need at an excellent price from their website. I usually get my order within a day or two, no hassle, and it's always packaged very very carefully! I've purchased liquids and never experienced any spills. It comes wrapped in a plastic bag to avoid any potential mess.
Not only that, but you also get a handwritten Thank You note with your receipt. Who does that today? I really appreciate small things like that.
I had a question about an order I made, wrote to them and received a prompt and most professional reply from their customer service.
I can't imagine shopping anywhere else. I highly recommend purchasing from their website. Thank you Well.ca for always being there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Also, your website is easy to navigate and search.
P.s I do NOT work for them, I am strictly a happy customer!

This review was modified by VeronikIzabel on May 31 2016 12:00:40 PM

2016-05-07

Everything you need for your organic, vegan or toxin-free lifestyle

"I've only made one order so far from this website, and so far I'm very impressed. I've gotten into the habit of buying deodorants, shampoos, body washes, soaps and laundry detergents that are toxin free. It's incredible when you look at how much crap is in mainstream products.

They have a very wide variety of brands at very fair prices. It's difficult to go around town to find these things, and often they are priced much higher because of how difficult they are to find. Their shipping is also very good! They try their absolute best to make sure things are packaged properly.

Would recommend this website for anyone with a higher level of lifestyle!

2015-12-17

"I love this store! I can often find things that my local drugstore doesn't have. Sometimes I order from Well just because I'm lazy and the shipping is free if I order enough. I usually just stock up on what I need for a couple of months. Great customer service and pricing. I've been shopping with Well since at least 2012. "

2015-07-12

"I ordered two Vitafusion Calcium Gummies and one Vitamin C gummies from Well.ca on July 7th, and at first I was really upset when they told me that my Vitafusion Calcium Gummies were not available two days later. However, I found out later on that only one out of the two I ordered was not available as they did not receive the shipment as expected. They did credit me back right away one of them, but still honour the $10 off coupon and the free shipping and shipped me the rest, which I just received it today. So I am happy now as they also provide me with a free shipping code when I need to order the second Calcium Gummies when they have them in stock again. Therefore, after all, I do think that their company is decent enough to honour the coupon and the free shipping. Now when all the misunderstanding is clear, I think I will continue to order products from Well.ca."

This review was modified by Angel0234 on July 13 2015 11:59:07 AM

2015-07-08

"I used to love well.ca. Their delivery used to be really fast. They have such a wide variety of health food store type items. But delivery is very slow now. The companies in the States and the Canadian sites I order from get orders to me faster than well.ca. There are some outstanding products which are not widely available, but their prices on these are much much higher so I buy them elsewhere. I told them I'd be buying two Regulat a month and asked them if they could offer a better price than amazon. They said they would not be price matching. Their Regulat is about $20 more than on amazon. So I will never buy theirs. I can't respect a company that puts outrageous prices on items that sick people need.

In 2014 they began to add samples to orders without allowing people to choose them. I am allergic to fragrance and although I advised them of this, they sent several orders to me that had conventional chemically fragranced shampoos in them. It stunk up everything in my orders and my house and made me sick. I stopped buying from them for 6 months because of this. They never offered me any compensation for the misery they put me through. They could have made it up to me, but they didn't.

Now UPS has lost my well.ca order, and I have to wait until they do a search before I can re-order my items. I needed some of those items by now. It's very inconvenient and there is no word of making this up to me either. They used to make things up to you if they made mistakes. They need to be doing that or people end up with a long list of grievances that have never been erased. Like in a relationship gone sour. They have really gone downhill, and I would love to find another place to order from.

This review was modified by Frustration on July 08 2015 03:10:23 PM

2015-06-20

"It seems I should have read reviews before ordering from Well.ca.
I ordered a size small knee brace, received the confirmation all seemed to go well as I received my order in a timely manner. This was the only place I could find this size of knee brace.

However upon checking the knee brace it did not fit the measurements; even though I purchased it based on the measurements on the box/package. So I sent through an email requesting the steps to return the knee brace only to receive a vague response stating the policy.

Beware of the return policy which states unused items can be returned because it can't. There was no indication on the confirmation or packing slip that the knee brace was a non-refundable item.

Poor and unclear return policy.

This review was modified by AnjR on June 20 2015 01:56:53 PM

2015-05-14

"My husband and I had placed an order for a few natural health items through their store. 2 days after they had removed the money from our account we received an email saying that we needed to "Confirm Details" about the order before it could be processed.

I called them on the third day 3 separate times and it went straight to their voicemail each time. I even sent an email to their customer service department (still haven't received an email back).

Called this morning and spoke with a nice woman about the issue and she said that she needed to talk to the card holder (my husband) before she could release any details. I thought it was great that they were on top of people making fraudulent charges.

He called them from work to confirm the details and they STILL wouldn't release the order. I'm not sure what else they needed from us as all of the information was given and they already had our money.

I called back a SIXTH time to cancel the order and spoke with another nice lady who cancelled the order for me.

Needless to say their employees are kind but I don't understand why we had to go through so much hassle to place a $50.00 order.

This review was modified by HealthNut27 on May 14 2015 07:33:25 AM

2015-05-06

"I have been a well.ca customer for years and placed about 70 orders through them. However, I am now looking for an alternative. I was purging/updating my makeup collection and placed an order for $350 in makeup from them. Over a week later, the box that is meant to be the makeup arrives... It has $30 worth of tea in it and an order slip that belongs to another woman across the country. I contacted customer service and they recreated my order... Meaning I would have to wait through the long processing time and shipping time again! No attempt to make things right and speed things up at all. Needless to say, I told them to refund my money and went to Walmart. They tried to short me 10% of my refund until I called them out that the refund hadn't been done in full.
Well.ca takes interac online and has some products that cannot be found elsewhere, which has kept me ordering from them. But it usually takes over a week to get your items with their slow processing time... this shouldn't be the case when ordering domestically. They're very reluctant to offer discounts for mistakes or coupon codes for existing customers. It is no longer worth the convenience for me.

This review was modified by Piccina on May 06 2015 07:36:33 AM

2015-02-13

"Order was not sent as ordered...one item back ordered so the whole item was delayed until I emailed and ask what the hold up was, then when I got the rest of the items they weren't even correct.
Will not be ordering again!

This review was modified by tina_mcv on February 13 2015 01:54:13 PM

2015-02-06

"I use to love it
Then the processing time got slower and slower.
And then they send me the wrong colour of a lipstick i ordered. I double checked online to make sure i ordered the right color. And I did. So i called and email...the lady "checked" and oh MAGICALLY i ordered the colour i received...they freaking changed it!!!! Shouldnt off given to many details in my email. Pissed off client for 8,46$ ... Good JOB well.ca ???? NOT...
I am not stupid

2014-12-23

"I used to love Well.ca but over the last year the service has gone drastically downhill. I used to receive my order within a few days and now they can't even be bothered to process it within that time. I order products from other sites in both the US and Canada and not one of them is as slow to ship my orders as Well.ca is now. In fact, most other Canadian sites will have my order to me before Well.ca has even shipped it. And some of them are at the opposite end of the country from me. I can get cheaper (in some cases much cheaper!) prices elsewhere. I spent more and ordered from Well.ca because I knew I would get the items I needed faster. That is no longer true. They need to improve their service or they'll lose their customers as they find out that there are better options out there."

2014-11-25

"I've ordered from Well.ca 2 times now, and both times its been great! The website is easy to follow, inexpensive product and free shipping- could you ask for anything else! Also my order came so quickly and everything is exactly how I thought it would be. They also keep you extremely in the loop with the status of your order which i appreciate."

2014-11-13

"Terrible Service. I order 5 products that were in stock on the 8th, and the order was just completed now on the 13th ( NOT SHIPPED) I also emailed the company and the service rep, told me she would check on it, she said she would escalate the shipping, obviously this has not been done. She also said they are a "small" Canadian Company, that is no excuse, and they are not a "small" company.
Its better just to go to Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Superstore ext. I will not be ordering from them again.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

2014-09-30

"I ordered a bunch of baby food through Well.ca. Upon receipt, I inspected the products and checked expiry dates (as I always do in store). I found that two had expired. I called the customer service line and was assured I'd immediately receive a refund. No other offer was made to rectify their error. I never received the refund, never heard a thing from them after being assured I'd receive a confirmation email immediately. I'll never order through Well.ca again, ever. Walmart carries a lot of the same product and ships free... there are also other options with better customer service."

Share Well.ca's store rating

Well.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Well.ca is not a merchant member
Well.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!