Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Terrible Service. I order 5 products that were in stock on the 8th, and the order was just completed now on the 13th ( NOT SHIPPED) I also emailed the company and the service rep, told me she would check on it, she said she would escalate the shipping, obviously this has not been done. She also said they are a "small" Canadian Company, that is no excuse, and they are not a "small" company.
Its better just to go to Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Superstore ext. I will not be ordering from them again.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

"I ordered a bunch of baby food through Well.ca. Upon receipt, I inspected the products and checked expiry dates (as I always do in store). I found that two had expired. I called the customer service line and was assured I'd immediately receive a refund. No other offer was made to rectify their error. I never received the refund, never heard a thing from them after being assured I'd receive a confirmation email immediately. I'll never order through Well.ca again, ever. Walmart carries a lot of the same product and ships free... there are also other options with better customer service."

Well.ca User

"I ordered last week online from well.ca and paid online. their delivery time on their website is 1-3 working days. I had to write an e-mail on the 3rd day to ask where is the shipment. Obviously, it was not sent, so now, after 6 days I am still waiting for it to come. I just hope that the quality of their products is above their customer services... It was my first and my last time!"

"Never write a review for any service, but just wanted to stop by and say that their customer service is amazing!

Canada Post was rough with my package and the ACV glass bottle inside shattered. The whole parcel came in a big zip lock bag with an apology for Canada Post (can't imagine what other people's mail smells like from the Apple Cider Vinegar).

Called up Canada Post they didn't help much and said that the complaint should come from the side of the seller. Called up well.ca and they were super cool about it. They lady on the phone immediately said that they will send me the whole package again, while also apologized over and over.

From the package I did receive the only thing that was truly damaged was the Apple Cider Vinegar. All the other stuff was fine (after a quick rinse-off).

So in the end I basically get a second order of all the stuff for free. Thank you Well.ca!

Also thank you for offering the massive amount of wellness products to Canadian consumers at prices comparable to those that the US gets!

modified review This review was modified by vazues on March 03 2014 03:11:59 PM

"Fast and discreet shipping. Good selection of items. My gf orders from them and when one of her items didn't arrive, their customer service was great. They responded and shipped it out right away. She loves browsing their sale section.

Just ordered using the coupon code 8b5f0d8435 and saved $10 on my first order over $40

modified review This review was modified by Jakelll1 on October 26 2013 01:59:45 PM

"Great website. Ordered a few things, used a coupon code, and free shipping. The order came in less than 2 business days. I was just ordering some over the counter allergy pills as well as some vitamins. The price was great for the vitamins, which I saw to be priced much higher elsewhere. As well, the allergy pills were on par with other placed, but I ended up getting 10$ off the order, so one box was free, I didnt have to go to the grocery store, and Well.ca kept me informed about my order the entire process. Im really impressed. When my order arrived, it came with a bill and informed me exactly how to return for a full refund and free shipping if I was unsatisfied."

modified review This review was modified by hayleyoneil on October 01 2013 07:58:24 AM

"We love this site! We live in a semi-isolated community in Labrador where many items are not available or hugely over priced. Often the cost of shipping makes purchasing items online is very prohibitive. However Well.ca has a policy of free shipping once a dollar purchase threshold is met.

I admit that there has been a few errors with our orders but a call to their customer service department has solved the problem very promptly and their personnel have always been friendly, cheerful and very courteous. In fact one order was for several cases of cat food. One case was the wrong flavor. I asked how they wanted to have it returned. The answer was to donate it to the local animal shelter. Another time I was told to keep the item sent in error as an apology for sending the wrong item.

To address other peoples comments:
1. Yes some the items are overpriced. Do as we do, if you do not like the price - shop elsewhere. Many items on the site are reasonable priced.
2. Slow processing time. Yes some times we have noticed slow processing however, try the traditional method of "mail order" shopping - preplan.

Another thing to consider. This site often offers free samples when making purchases. We have not bought a rinse agent for our dishwasher for more than a year and still have an ample stock.

Overall: Great site

modified review This review was modified by Labrador on July 18 2013 08:44:33 AM

"i only order from this site if an item is on sale or clearance. items are way over priced and not worth it. if you spend over $25, you get free shipping. however, walmart.ca offers free shipping on any amount and the prices are almost half of what well.ca has. this site is a rip off."

"I ordered twice from well.ca. I got my order delivered in 3 days, so far im happy with them. will keep shopping once in a while from well.ca just because I like looking for new products in stores."

"I love Well.ca - they have a great selection of products at very reasonable prices. I agree with many of the other reviewers though... the processing time is ridiculous. Shipping only takes around two days [to Alberta], but you have to wait 3-5 days business days for them to process your order. If the items are in stock (as stated), it should take no more than a day or two to process an order. If they could reduce the processing time, I think they would get a lot more business (certainly from me!), and would easily deserve 5 stars."

"We order from Well.ca because we live 300k from the nearest store of any kind but do have internet and mail service. Everyone in our area orders online and we are looking for a good online store. We will probably continue to order from them because of the convenience, until we find something faster.

We have been happy with the product and the packaging, and thrilled with the customer service, but find that the free shipping takes a full 2 to 2.5 weeks to arrive and we are in Canada! They had expedited UPS shipping that we paid $5 for previously and we got that in just three days but they seem to have taken that option away with the new year??

I followed my last large order with free shipping, using the tracking number and found that they had not even sent it to the post office by the afternoon of the third day. I sent an email to their Customer Service and it went out that same afternoon, after I emailed them. I wonder how long it would have taken had I not communicated my dissatisfaction at their delayed shipping, since this was a Friday.

I get things sent from China as fast as I do from Well.ca. Perhaps they need to hire enough workers to get the job done? I am sure they are growing and perhaps were extra busy or in a transitional phase during the few months before Christmas. I am hoping the two orders I placed last night and today will come more quickly.

"I love this company! I have some food intolerances and order some specialty food from them. I've also ordered baby items. The delivery has always been quick and their customer service has been excellent. Like anywhere else, you have to know what something is worth in order to find value when shopping. Many things are a fair price, especially when you consider their free shipping. There are a few things that I wouldn't buy from them because it is cheaper at my local store but I'm grateful to be able to buy items that are unavailable in a smaller place."

"These reviews seem like crap to me. I received my Well.ca items quickly, there were no problems with processing, and everything came exactly as described. On top of this they include free samples in your order that you choose from. Items are cheap and shipping was free. I strongly recommend this site."

"It's now been 14 days and counting for an order I had expected to receive well before going on a trip last weekend. They promise EXPEDITED shipping, but I have received items from overseas in half this time! I was forced to buy a duplicate of my order from a store on our trip.

I sent an email to Well.ca inquiring about my order 5 days ago, but they did not respond. First and last transaction I will do with this company!

"Just got my first order. Fast and free shipping, with tracking number! Love how they give you email updates about when your order is processed and shipped. Bought some CoverGirl LashBlast Volumizing mascara on sale ($7.99 + tax) for cheaper than my local Shoppers Drug Mart, and some NYC 16hr smooch proof lipstain that I couldn't find anywhere else in Canada ($4.79 + tax). Order was confirmed, processed, and arrived at my house in 7 days. Five stars for sure."

Well.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Well.ca is not a merchant member
Well.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!