• Well.ca

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"It seems I should have read reviews before ordering from Well.ca.
I ordered a size small knee brace, received the confirmation all seemed to go well as I received my order in a timely manner. This was the only place I could find this size of knee brace.

However upon checking the knee brace it did not fit the measurements; even though I purchased it based on the measurements on the box/package. So I sent through an email requesting the steps to return the knee brace only to receive a vague response stating the policy.

Beware of the return policy which states unused items can be returned because it can't. There was no indication on the confirmation or packing slip that the knee brace was a non-refundable item.

Poor and unclear return policy.

This review was modified by AnjR on June 20 2015 01:56:53 PM

"My husband and I had placed an order for a few natural health items through their store. 2 days after they had removed the money from our account we received an email saying that we needed to "Confirm Details" about the order before it could be processed.

I called them on the third day 3 separate times and it went straight to their voicemail each time. I even sent an email to their customer service department (still haven't received an email back).

Called this morning and spoke with a nice woman about the issue and she said that she needed to talk to the card holder (my husband) before she could release any details. I thought it was great that they were on top of people making fraudulent charges.

He called them from work to confirm the details and they STILL wouldn't release the order. I'm not sure what else they needed from us as all of the information was given and they already had our money.

I called back a SIXTH time to cancel the order and spoke with another nice lady who cancelled the order for me.

Needless to say their employees are kind but I don't understand why we had to go through so much hassle to place a $50.00 order.

This review was modified by HealthNut27 on May 14 2015 07:33:25 AM

"I have been a well.ca customer for years and placed about 70 orders through them. However, I am now looking for an alternative. I was purging/updating my makeup collection and placed an order for $350 in makeup from them. Over a week later, the box that is meant to be the makeup arrives... It has $30 worth of tea in it and an order slip that belongs to another woman across the country. I contacted customer service and they recreated my order... Meaning I would have to wait through the long processing time and shipping time again! No attempt to make things right and speed things up at all. Needless to say, I told them to refund my money and went to Walmart. They tried to short me 10% of my refund until I called them out that the refund hadn't been done in full.
Well.ca takes interac online and has some products that cannot be found elsewhere, which has kept me ordering from them. But it usually takes over a week to get your items with their slow processing time... this shouldn't be the case when ordering domestically. They're very reluctant to offer discounts for mistakes or coupon codes for existing customers. It is no longer worth the convenience for me.

This review was modified by Piccina on May 06 2015 07:36:33 AM

"Order was not sent as ordered...one item back ordered so the whole item was delayed until I emailed and ask what the hold up was, then when I got the rest of the items they weren't even correct.
Will not be ordering again!

This review was modified by tina_mcv on February 13 2015 01:54:13 PM

"I use to love it
Then the processing time got slower and slower.
And then they send me the wrong colour of a lipstick i ordered. I double checked online to make sure i ordered the right color. And I did. So i called and email...the lady "checked" and oh MAGICALLY i ordered the colour i received...they freaking changed it!!!! Shouldnt off given to many details in my email. Pissed off client for 8,46$ ... Good JOB well.ca ???? NOT...
I am not stupid

"I used to love Well.ca but over the last year the service has gone drastically downhill. I used to receive my order within a few days and now they can't even be bothered to process it within that time. I order products from other sites in both the US and Canada and not one of them is as slow to ship my orders as Well.ca is now. In fact, most other Canadian sites will have my order to me before Well.ca has even shipped it. And some of them are at the opposite end of the country from me. I can get cheaper (in some cases much cheaper!) prices elsewhere. I spent more and ordered from Well.ca because I knew I would get the items I needed faster. That is no longer true. They need to improve their service or they'll lose their customers as they find out that there are better options out there."

"I've ordered from Well.ca 2 times now, and both times its been great! The website is easy to follow, inexpensive product and free shipping- could you ask for anything else! Also my order came so quickly and everything is exactly how I thought it would be. They also keep you extremely in the loop with the status of your order which i appreciate."

"Terrible Service. I order 5 products that were in stock on the 8th, and the order was just completed now on the 13th ( NOT SHIPPED) I also emailed the company and the service rep, told me she would check on it, she said she would escalate the shipping, obviously this has not been done. She also said they are a "small" Canadian Company, that is no excuse, and they are not a "small" company.
Its better just to go to Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Superstore ext. I will not be ordering from them again.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

"I ordered a bunch of baby food through Well.ca. Upon receipt, I inspected the products and checked expiry dates (as I always do in store). I found that two had expired. I called the customer service line and was assured I'd immediately receive a refund. No other offer was made to rectify their error. I never received the refund, never heard a thing from them after being assured I'd receive a confirmation email immediately. I'll never order through Well.ca again, ever. Walmart carries a lot of the same product and ships free... there are also other options with better customer service."

Well.ca User

"I ordered last week online from well.ca and paid online. their delivery time on their website is 1-3 working days. I had to write an e-mail on the 3rd day to ask where is the shipment. Obviously, it was not sent, so now, after 6 days I am still waiting for it to come. I just hope that the quality of their products is above their customer services... It was my first and my last time!"

"Never write a review for any service, but just wanted to stop by and say that their customer service is amazing!

Canada Post was rough with my package and the ACV glass bottle inside shattered. The whole parcel came in a big zip lock bag with an apology for Canada Post (can't imagine what other people's mail smells like from the Apple Cider Vinegar).

Called up Canada Post they didn't help much and said that the complaint should come from the side of the seller. Called up well.ca and they were super cool about it. They lady on the phone immediately said that they will send me the whole package again, while also apologized over and over.

From the package I did receive the only thing that was truly damaged was the Apple Cider Vinegar. All the other stuff was fine (after a quick rinse-off).

So in the end I basically get a second order of all the stuff for free. Thank you Well.ca!

Also thank you for offering the massive amount of wellness products to Canadian consumers at prices comparable to those that the US gets!

This review was modified by vazues on March 03 2014 03:11:59 PM

"Fast and discreet shipping. Good selection of items. My gf orders from them and when one of her items didn't arrive, their customer service was great. They responded and shipped it out right away. She loves browsing their sale section.

Just ordered using the coupon code 8b5f0d8435 and saved $10 on my first order over $40

This review was modified by Jakelll1 on October 26 2013 01:59:45 PM

"Great website. Ordered a few things, used a coupon code, and free shipping. The order came in less than 2 business days. I was just ordering some over the counter allergy pills as well as some vitamins. The price was great for the vitamins, which I saw to be priced much higher elsewhere. As well, the allergy pills were on par with other placed, but I ended up getting 10$ off the order, so one box was free, I didnt have to go to the grocery store, and Well.ca kept me informed about my order the entire process. Im really impressed. When my order arrived, it came with a bill and informed me exactly how to return for a full refund and free shipping if I was unsatisfied."

This review was modified by hayleyoneil on October 01 2013 07:58:24 AM

"We love this site! We live in a semi-isolated community in Labrador where many items are not available or hugely over priced. Often the cost of shipping makes purchasing items online is very prohibitive. However Well.ca has a policy of free shipping once a dollar purchase threshold is met.

I admit that there has been a few errors with our orders but a call to their customer service department has solved the problem very promptly and their personnel have always been friendly, cheerful and very courteous. In fact one order was for several cases of cat food. One case was the wrong flavor. I asked how they wanted to have it returned. The answer was to donate it to the local animal shelter. Another time I was told to keep the item sent in error as an apology for sending the wrong item.

To address other peoples comments:
1. Yes some the items are overpriced. Do as we do, if you do not like the price - shop elsewhere. Many items on the site are reasonable priced.
2. Slow processing time. Yes some times we have noticed slow processing however, try the traditional method of "mail order" shopping - preplan.

Another thing to consider. This site often offers free samples when making purchases. We have not bought a rinse agent for our dishwasher for more than a year and still have an ample stock.

Overall: Great site

This review was modified by Labrador on July 18 2013 08:44:33 AM

"i only order from this site if an item is on sale or clearance. items are way over priced and not worth it. if you spend over $25, you get free shipping. however, walmart.ca offers free shipping on any amount and the prices are almost half of what well.ca has. this site is a rip off."

Share Well.ca's store rating

Well.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Well.ca is not a merchant member
Well.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!