• Rating 8.83/10 96 reviews

Wedding Shop USA is not a merchant member
    Wedding Shop USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Wedding Shop USA contact information

• Address: P.O Box 1498 Deerfield Beach, FL
    • Phone: 1-877-WED-USA1
    • Customer Support: 1-877-WED-USA1

"Wedding Shop USA had just the guest book my parents wanted for their 50th Anniversary celebration. The book was shipped in a timely manner and arrived the day before the party. Katherine Genine in Customer Service was exceptional to work with when I couldn't find the tracking number. Will use Wedding Shop USA for future needs."

"I was planning a wedding reception on a very short notice. When looking for favors we decided on stemless wine glasses personalized with our names. When we completed our order we were a little stressed out that when receiving them it might not come until after our reception. We sent an email explaining our situation. Within minutes we got a response basically saying no problem. They came a week earlier then expected and the wine glasses turned out perfect. Thank you so much!"

"We ordered a unitiy candle... we thought we were getting a set but we only got one candle."

"I got an engraved bat as an anniversary gift. It met my expectations and it was a hassle free experience with this company. I would order from them again. I only wish the engraving was more noticeable, it was alittle light."

"I ordered some wooden baseball bats for some coaches. It was a last minute decision, so i was in a time crunch. I received my order delivered to my door in 6 days, which was a huge relief. Each bat (6 of them) was engraved with the coaches name as well as our team name. The only suggestion I would make is maybe they fill in the etching with a stain so it stands out. Other than that, the efficiency of the site and the actual product itself complete met, even exceeded, my expectations. "

"We love the vases. I ordered 2 of them one for my parents and one for my fiances father. They look great and match our centerpieces perfect. The only thing is I wish they could have been engraved at the tine of purchase."

"I received excellent service from the wedding shop. All of my items arrived EARLIER than their scheduled arrival date. Additionally, all of the items were intact and were exactly what was described on the website! Great products and great customer service makes this site a 10 out of 10! I will certainly utilize this site again for future events!"

"This is the second time I have made a purchase with Wedding Shop USA. Both times I ordered engraved wine stoppers and each time I was very satisfied with the service and the finished product. I would order from them again."

"I have not received my order yet, so I can do survey after I receive it. the ordering process I was very satisfied with, very easy to place order. thank you"

"Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Great product. Quick turnaround. Friendly customer service. "

"very satisfied with the quality and very quickly inshipping, thank you"

"They were so accomodating! I ordered 1 item then went back in and ordered a second item and emailed to request that they both be shipped together. They got right back to me and said "no problem"! Both items were shipped and received within a few days!"

"The item was great just what I wanted. Looks exactly how it does online so there's no surprises you know what your getting . The order came in a quick amount of time too it came within the given time frame. Overall great purchase and highly satisfied. Definitely would recommend this sight to someone who wants to personalize a gift to have that special touch. "

"The item looks exactly like it was represented online. Received very quickly."