"Don't bother with these guys. Paid way more for shipping than actual costs, never got shipping info, never got a response from Webstores123.

You can find the same products, ofetn for less, with a lower shipping costs and no handling charges.

I wouldn't mind paying more, if the service was better. But it's not.

"A++++ Great seller Best price online"

"Good experience. Ordered 2 towel bars and a faucet. Received in 4 days. Can't complain."

"Ordered 5/29. The store front has no phone numbers on their site. I've left 3 messages with their online email "service". Don't bother - no one will ever answer you.

All products stated to be in stock when purchased and were to ship 6/1. It's now been 4 weeks and I've gotten nothing.

Except....
Today I got an email saying for an addition $578 they would send me my items right away. For an original order of $813!!!!

Do NOT use this company - they are cheats.

"All i can advise is AVOID THIS SITE at all costs. Everything written here has happened to me, that is their business model They completely screwed me out of $298 and NOW they are saying after 6 weeks that they are shipping my products (2 fans)??!! WTF? . i already ordered them elsewhere and had them installed and have long since moved on. i had cancelled the order, requested a return and wrote to them probably 20 times with no replies at all. the worst web experience EVER. "

"Ordered a vent fan 3 weeks ago only to get a message saying it was on back order for several weeks. Sent email to cancel order and got no reply. Fan should have shipped over a week ago and still have nothing. Not even a shipment confirmation. Have sent two more emails over the last week trying to figure out status and/or cancel order. No reply at all. Only email I ever got was "thank you for order, your product is on back order". At this point I am not sure the company even exists. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!"

"Ordered some Elk Lighting fixtures and received them within a week. Best price I've seen for them, saved me over $200 and great service too. I'll be back."

"I bought a kohler sink and had a good experience. Great price and got my sink on time."

"My card was charged the next day (1/20), but according to the site nothing has been shipped. I can't find a number to call, and I haven't heard back on my e-mail inquiry. Further, the company that charged my credit card was listed as "WorldHomeCenter.com" I can find NO SUCH SITE! I wonder if this is just a front for a bunch of different merchants, good & bad, to use, with no oversight. Don't take any chances!!!"

"Ordered two faucets Danze D500058 with valve on 1/20. Vendor contacted me and said it will ship in 3 weeks or for additional $18 I can speed things up. When I said to cancel this order, suddenly he was ready to ship without any additional charge. After emailing back and forth, I finally got the package, but instead of two only one faucet. Vendor admitted his mistake but any attempt to get any information regarding shipment of the second unit went nowhere. The phone listed with transaction is bogus, just a message without ability to leave one for caller. You can judge yourself if you want to go through all those hassles. I – don’t."

Webstores123 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Webstores123 is not a merchant member
Webstores123 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!