Stores > WebbyShop

• WebbyShop

"My wife REALLY wanted a Magic Sing Karaoke system but most of the places that I found it avaliable were in the Philippines. I read the 1 review of this shop and decided to go ahead and purchase from them. I selected free shipping knowing that it might take a couple extra days to get here but they shipped it UPS the next day. Fast shipping and excellent product. "

"I'm very careful about spending money with companies that I'm unfamiliar with but the fact is.. all the companies on Ebay and Amazon selling this set were unknown to me. They had some feedback on Amazon which was all positive, which gave me some confidence. They also had feedback on their site, which meant very little to me.

First, I responded to their offer of $5 off for new accounts. The coupon or code was not immediately forthcoming. With some trepidation, I went ahead and ordered a not-inexpensive Karaoke set. I also mentioned while ordering that I had responded to their offer of $5 off. The receipt for purchase came back immediately - as is usually the case - but still, I felt a little uncertainty about the purchase...

The next day I was notified the items had shipped and that $5 was being credited back to the charge card. They even included a receipt for the credit. Just 3 business days later, the package arrived in good shape.

They performed in a timely and professional fashion. I recommend them.

This review was modified by cadillakin on March 29 2006 09:56:13 AM

Share WebbyShop's store rating

WebbyShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WebbyShop is not a merchant member
WebbyShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!