Stores > Web Eye Store

888-898-5367

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Web Eye Store by clicking a star below.
2017-04-01

decent service

"Decent service, but shipping can take a while."

2016-10-17

Very poor customer service

"We ordered 4 boxes of contacts on 9/5/2016. Today is 10/17/2016 and still no contacts. I have sent multiple emails and left voicemails, but have received no response. Our credit card was charged on 9/5, same day as the order. Not sure how to proceed. Maybe I write them a letter and CC the BBB."

2016-03-20

webeyestore is a scham

"Ordered contacts over a month ago, never received. Tried to call customer service, you get an automated message then are disconnected. Sent many emails only one was answered saying I would receive them in a week, did not receive them but was certainly charged for them. I have had to enter a dispute of charge form with my charge card company. "

2015-12-16

"I have ordered from Web Eye Store before with no problem, but my most recent order went in over 2 weeks for delivery. I called and email several times to find out what was going on and I was told that they were in the shipping department but had not been shipped yet. Customer Service department didn't know why so they "red flagged" a few times the shipping department on my order.
I will never use this company again. They never provided a tracking number so I didn't now the item was sitting at my mailbox for a few days, after the first week I got tired of checking my mailbox daily, I usually check twice a week if not waiting for nothing important. Bottom line there is NO communication within departments.

Swap to Web Eye Care, there service is excellent and speedy, great tracking info; I actually found them thru this website Reseller Ratings, when I was having problems with Web Eye Store.

2015-10-18

"Good service. Been using this website for a few years and never had any problems. I do wish i could reorder from a previous order."

2015-08-31

"I have ordered from WES two times before with no problem. Shipment was within the same week. My most recent order went in over a week ago. I paid extra for overnight shipping this time. I was notified that the order was filled last week but I have not received it yet. I called to find out what was going on and I was told that they were in the shipping department but had not been shipped yet. She didn't know why so she "red flagged" the shipping department on my order. I was charged a $20 fee for overnight shipment and they never sent them out! I will never use this company again. If they had handled it better in customer service I might have overlooked it but it has been handled terribly."

2015-07-29

"Web eye store is a fraud with the SHIPMENT ."

2015-04-27

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! I placed an order 3 weeks ago, with 5-day shipping service. They claimed to have called my doctor and that my doctor couldn't verify that I was a patient, but I called myself and they had no record of Web Eye Store calling them. When my prescription was finally verified, they sent me an email that was very poorly written and unclear... leading me to believe that they were adjusting the diameter size to what my doctor prescribed, but not the BRAND of contact lenses. Their email never once said "we are shipping you Acuvue instead of the brand you ordered." After I gave the ok to change my order (I thought I was only changing the specs of the lenses, not the brand), I still have YET to receive my order!!! It's been 20 days (14 business days) since I placed the initial order.

I was ordering a new brand because Acuvue dried my eyes out, so I only purchased a $30 box to test them out. The store wouldn't refund me or do anything to accommodate the fact it has taken 3 weeks to fulfill my order... they just wrote back to me "you keep the contacts, we keep the payment" and tried to blame everything on me. They never sent any clear emails that stated what I ordered or what they were shipping, except for my first initial receipt... but after making modifications to the order, they didn't send any revised invoices, etc.

They don't even have a customer service line - the phone number on their website goes to some woman that is clearly working from home. She said she only takes orders and doesn't even have a phone number for the company either.

I am disgusted by the lack of professionalism and wish I had never wasted my time with them.

2014-12-12

"best service I ever had,they did my order in a very speedy way"

2014-11-03

"Mostly satisfied with these folks for ordering contacts. I used my AMEX after reading the other reviews, but it turned out to not be necessary.

They had really good prices on acuvue oasys lenses, and shipping wasn't too expensive. The kind of lame thing was that I ordered them ground and they were sent via USPS with no tracking numbers provided on the website. Also, one box was sent from Florida and the other from NY.

All in all though, contacts are in hand in about a week from ordering online, so it could certainly be worse.

2014-10-30

"Good prices, very poor customer service. You'll never get someone on the phone or to return a call. If you're lucky, someone will respond to an email within a week or so. As stated, the prices are great and usually the orders/shipments go off without a hitch and are on time. However, if anything goes wrong you're in trouble. "

2014-10-17

"Great service. Fast shipping. Received in less than a week and it was a new order that I had to send prescriptions in for. "

2014-08-26

"Absolutely terrible company... No response from emails and phone calls. You can never reach anyone there and live chat never works. Email was sent 8/11 that it was shipped and I was charged 8/8 on my credit card. Two weeks later and nothing. Do NOT waste your time with them as I have. No way to even check on status."

2014-08-13

"Great service. Quick & fast. This was my second time purchasing from Web Eye Store. By far the lowest costing contact lenses I could find - and I made the commitment to search the internet thoroughly. This is my forever go to store for contacts. "

2014-07-29

"Placing the order online was very easy and painless.
However, the problem is trying to reach them via phone for any kind of questions or placing an order. I left 4 messages at different times/dates and never received a call back. Even with a prescription/rx being faxed/emailed...It takes a while to process and ship order.

Share Web Eye Store's store rating

Web Eye Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Web Eye Store is not a merchant member
Web Eye Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!