Web Eye StoreCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great service. Quick & fast. This was my second time purchasing from Web Eye Store. By far the lowest costing contact lenses I could find - and I made the commitment to search the internet thoroughly. This is my forever go to store for contacts. "

"Placing the order online was very easy and painless.
However, the problem is trying to reach them via phone for any kind of questions or placing an order. I left 4 messages at different times/dates and never received a call back. Even with a prescription/rx being faxed/emailed...It takes a while to process and ship order.

"I've ordered from WES in the past with no complications. However, this year, I placed my order, didn't receive my contacts or any notifications about shipping for 3 weeks, then attempted to call several times. Their answering service always says they are busy and it is only possible to leave a voicemail, which I did twice. No one has called back. When I then turned to e-mail, I was told that my prescription has expired. Though it was valid when I placed the order, it has expired during the month in which I've been waiting for my order and trying to get in touch with them. They now refuse to send my order. I've requested for them to call me so that I can talk to a live person several times, with no response.

I won't be ordering from WES ever again, and wish I had seen the reviews posted here before placing my most recent order.

"Good prompt service. Will use again"

"Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE service! I have shopped with them in the past with no problem but this time is just ridiculous! I bought contacts like a month ago and it took over a week and a half to even ship it even though I paid for 3 day shipping. It's been almost 3 weeks since they sent me the shipped email and STILL no package! I have emailed them several times without response, I've called their number and after keeping you on hold for 15 minutes they only let you leave a voicemail, and no one is ever available for livechat! This seems like such a scam at this point. They don't have any customer service staff?? How in the hell am I supposed to get my money back? Now I'm short $100 and have no more contacts and can't see without them so will probably have to spend more elsewhere just so that I can have some.... I am so fed up smdh."

"Excellent service as always."

"I found good service to get lenses. "

"Have used WES for several years in the past with few/no issues, but this most recent order was a total disaster. My order did not arrive for almost 3 weeks and when it did, only 1 of the 2 boxes I had ordered was in the package. After several attempts to reach them by phone without response (their chat feature is never available), I sent several emails. I finally received a reply several days later, saying that my other box would be shipped in the next week. There was no communication from the company to indicate my order would be delayed or shipped at two separate times, and I have now been waiting ia month for my order to be completed. The company is impossible to deal with directly, and many competitors prices are considerably lower now. I will not be ordering from Web Eye Store again."

"Horrible service.
Just as I said. They neither ship nor bother to tell you why. You can call them a dozen of times, no response, they are always busy with "other customers"
I am about to chargeback them if they keep me dry another week.
Bottom line, keep away of them.

"wish I had read the reviews on another site before I started using them. You can't reach anyone by phone or chat. You can email them but it takes days for them to respond.
They sent the wrong prescription and I still don't have resolution on the replacement lens. I had to order a box NDA because I was out and hoping they will retund the charge but I'm not holding my breath. Even then it still took days to get a NDA which was still shipped as an air saver. Good gravy!

Stop clearly they are cheap for a reason. DO NOT use them. You might pay a little bit more somewhere else but hopefull you'll get better service.

"I'm very pleased with Web Eye Store. They came through on this purchase and others purchases that I've made in the past year. Their website is very easy to use and I'll do business with them again in the future."

"I have purchased from this store the past few years and haven't run into any issues. This year just after purchase I found a competitor with a better price. After multiple emails and attempting to contact the phone support 8 days in a row and leaving messages I was unable to get in touch with anyone regarding a price match. This is impressively poor customer service and response time."

"I have been ordering my contacts from here since 2007, but no more. This last time I ordered 4 boxes on Nov. 13. I have received 2 for the same eye and am still waiting on the other 2 for the other eye. I have to wear my glasses until they come in, apparently sometime next week. This is the second time I have had to wait like this for an order...won't do it again."

"Patient name information was incorrect, but order was."

"Quick and efficient. Order came within a week."

Web Eye Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Web Eye Store is a merchant member
Web Eye Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.