• Web Eye Store
    • Customer Support: 888-898-5367
    • Fax: 877-867-1881

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-07-29

"Web eye store is a fraud with the SHIPMENT ."

This review was modified by yolindamia75 on July 29 2015 03:11:42 PM

2015-04-27

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! I placed an order 3 weeks ago, with 5-day shipping service. They claimed to have called my doctor and that my doctor couldn't verify that I was a patient, but I called myself and they had no record of Web Eye Store calling them. When my prescription was finally verified, they sent me an email that was very poorly written and unclear... leading me to believe that they were adjusting the diameter size to what my doctor prescribed, but not the BRAND of contact lenses. Their email never once said "we are shipping you Acuvue instead of the brand you ordered." After I gave the ok to change my order (I thought I was only changing the specs of the lenses, not the brand), I still have YET to receive my order!!! It's been 20 days (14 business days) since I placed the initial order.

I was ordering a new brand because Acuvue dried my eyes out, so I only purchased a $30 box to test them out. The store wouldn't refund me or do anything to accommodate the fact it has taken 3 weeks to fulfill my order... they just wrote back to me "you keep the contacts, we keep the payment" and tried to blame everything on me. They never sent any clear emails that stated what I ordered or what they were shipping, except for my first initial receipt... but after making modifications to the order, they didn't send any revised invoices, etc.

They don't even have a customer service line - the phone number on their website goes to some woman that is clearly working from home. She said she only takes orders and doesn't even have a phone number for the company either.

I am disgusted by the lack of professionalism and wish I had never wasted my time with them."

2014-12-12

"best service I ever had,they did my order in a very speedy way"

2014-11-03

"Mostly satisfied with these folks for ordering contacts. I used my AMEX after reading the other reviews, but it turned out to not be necessary.

They had really good prices on acuvue oasys lenses, and shipping wasn't too expensive. The kind of lame thing was that I ordered them ground and they were sent via USPS with no tracking numbers provided on the website. Also, one box was sent from Florida and the other from NY.

All in all though, contacts are in hand in about a week from ordering online, so it could certainly be worse."

2014-10-30

"Good prices, very poor customer service. You'll never get someone on the phone or to return a call. If you're lucky, someone will respond to an email within a week or so. As stated, the prices are great and usually the orders/shipments go off without a hitch and are on time. However, if anything goes wrong you're in trouble. "

2014-10-17

"Great service. Fast shipping. Received in less than a week and it was a new order that I had to send prescriptions in for. "

2014-08-26

"Absolutely terrible company... No response from emails and phone calls. You can never reach anyone there and live chat never works. Email was sent 8/11 that it was shipped and I was charged 8/8 on my credit card. Two weeks later and nothing. Do NOT waste your time with them as I have. No way to even check on status."

2014-08-13

"Great service. Quick & fast. This was my second time purchasing from Web Eye Store. By far the lowest costing contact lenses I could find - and I made the commitment to search the internet thoroughly. This is my forever go to store for contacts. "

2014-07-29

"Placing the order online was very easy and painless.
However, the problem is trying to reach them via phone for any kind of questions or placing an order. I left 4 messages at different times/dates and never received a call back. Even with a prescription/rx being faxed/emailed...It takes a while to process and ship order.

2014-07-23

"I've ordered from WES in the past with no complications. However, this year, I placed my order, didn't receive my contacts or any notifications about shipping for 3 weeks, then attempted to call several times. Their answering service always says they are busy and it is only possible to leave a voicemail, which I did twice. No one has called back. When I then turned to e-mail, I was told that my prescription has expired. Though it was valid when I placed the order, it has expired during the month in which I've been waiting for my order and trying to get in touch with them. They now refuse to send my order. I've requested for them to call me so that I can talk to a live person several times, with no response.

I won't be ordering from WES ever again, and wish I had seen the reviews posted here before placing my most recent order."

2014-06-03

"Good prompt service. Will use again"

2014-04-14

"Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE service! I have shopped with them in the past with no problem but this time is just ridiculous! I bought contacts like a month ago and it took over a week and a half to even ship it even though I paid for 3 day shipping. It's been almost 3 weeks since they sent me the shipped email and STILL no package! I have emailed them several times without response, I've called their number and after keeping you on hold for 15 minutes they only let you leave a voicemail, and no one is ever available for livechat! This seems like such a scam at this point. They don't have any customer service staff?? How in the hell am I supposed to get my money back? Now I'm short $100 and have no more contacts and can't see without them so will probably have to spend more elsewhere just so that I can have some.... I am so fed up smdh."

2014-04-07

"Excellent service as always."

2014-04-02

"I found good service to get lenses. "

2014-03-05

"Have used WES for several years in the past with few/no issues, but this most recent order was a total disaster. My order did not arrive for almost 3 weeks and when it did, only 1 of the 2 boxes I had ordered was in the package. After several attempts to reach them by phone without response (their chat feature is never available), I sent several emails. I finally received a reply several days later, saying that my other box would be shipped in the next week. There was no communication from the company to indicate my order would be delayed or shipped at two separate times, and I have now been waiting ia month for my order to be completed. The company is impossible to deal with directly, and many competitors prices are considerably lower now. I will not be ordering from Web Eye Store again."

Share Web Eye Store's store rating

Web Eye Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Web Eye Store is not a merchant member
Web Eye Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!