• WebUndies.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10

"I chose somewhat satisfied as my overall satisfaction simply because some of the boxers that I wanted to order did not have the size I needed. These are to be a gift for a birthday."

"I was very disappointed that you discontinued an item I really wanted. (The DC Comics Funko The Flash Boxers)"

"I enjoyed shopping on this site. I was able to get everything i wanted in Character pajamas for my son in his size. However, I signed up to receive emails and did not get the code for the 15% off. I sent a note about it through your customer service link on the site and no one responded."

"Good selection of products I like well shop again. "

"I had some problems with the Paypal zip code, it didn't recognize my country from just a zip code. I resolved it by entering my shipping address in the credit card section but it took a while to solve, and I almost gave up the purchase..."

"It was very difficult to place an international order, a message that the zip code or country did not match my paypal ones came up so many times. If it was not for the fact that I could not find the underwear any other place, there is no way i would have tried as many times as I did, and I tried very, very many times. "

"I wish you had an orange hooded and footie onsie for all of the ninja turtles not just Rafael and Donatello "

"Very good website. Hoping the delivery service will be as good"

"lots of things that are really cute but would like more choices for women's sleepwear, MLP, video games, and other anime shows. "

"Found what I wanted right away to send to my man. "

"Very good selection of everything and very reasonably priced. I was very happy to shop on this website!! "

"I liked the selection.
We have not yet received our orders yet, but are looking forward to it!

"Shopping cart very hard to use, kept saying didnt match zip code etc"

"Looking for more variety in terms of boxer lounge shorts with sports logos."

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2015

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“THank you for taking the time to let us know. We are expecting a HUGE shipment of MLB and NFL items in September- please be sure to add yourself to our email list!”

"Everything was great except you ran out of smalls."

Share WebUndies.com's store rating

WebUndies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebUndies.com is a merchant member
WebUndies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.