WebUndies.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10

"Checking out was rather difficult and confusing. I almost gave up just to get on with the day!"

"I would have bought more but a lot of items only went to medium and I'm a large. That is always disappointing. "

"It was nice to find a sight that had dr. Suess at moderate pricing."

"Very quick ans simple! Just what I was looking for at an even better price!"

"Said i had qualified for free shipping, but i did not receive free shipping. Kept changing my state from NSW to ACT"

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback- we will look into the issue with the Sate changing on you. Sorry to say that at this time, free shipping only applies to orders shipped within the US.”

"Check out was a MAJOR pain in my ass! Never doing it again"

"Although I like the variety I do wish there was more for bigger size & wish that either shipping and handling gets cheaper or there's more coupons available. & it'll be nice for the website to be compatible with phone"

"The site is too old, which makes it hard to buy stuff. Everything is also way overpriced. "

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“Sorry to hear that your checkout process was not as smooth as it could be. Our site has undergone 2 redesigns since 2010 and we just won an award for our responsive design for use on phones and tablets. We hope you give us a try again!”

"The shipping rates are not worth it for something as light as underwear. "

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback. We do work hard to keep freight costs down. Unfortunately, UPS and the USPS keep raising the base rate, so even small orders cost more to ship these days than ever before.”

"it was simple and easy to use cant wait for my order and happy to buy from here again "

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“Glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience! Hope you joined our mailing list- we have a sale coming soon, but only via email!”

"Great selection and I enjoyed browsing all the different products."

"Good experience. Would have liked to have seen more sport teams, and more ladies options for sport teams."

"I enjoyed secure check out. It was a very easy process................."

"It was fine................................................."

"I wish the superhero underwear were not so high since you can buy any kind of underwear at a store for $4 or more cheaper AND they do not have any valid coupons to help with shipping or the price of the product you're buying. I hate how much you have to spend in order to get free shipping. It should be, spend $20 or more and free shipping. $20 is still a lot of money and probably would get more business"

Share WebUndies.com's store rating

WebUndies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebUndies.com is a merchant member
WebUndies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.