• WebUndies.com WebUndies.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

"Found what I wanted and can't wait to get it! Thanks!"

"hope shipping doesn't take too long. second order and they now ship to Australia!"

"Shipping was higher than I would have liked but was still cheaper than Amazon."

"Great Site! Will look here again in the future, for sure!"

"website kept freezing during payments third step and this survey is also stuck on my screen and i just want my order #underneath !!!"

"great like the products hope quality is good!!!!!!"

"GREAT PRODUCT MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW LOVE YOUR PAJAMAS FOR HER BOYS. I BOUGHT SOME FOR CHRISTMAS IN 2013 AND NOW SHE WANTS MORE."

"Found just what I was looking for, for the perfect late gift"

"Good morning everyone! I like butts. Would have preferred this "you must rate at the end of your order thing" for after i received my order, but that's fine. I hope you're all having a good day. Been needing some summer pajamas. Google was all "Hey, there's bowser pajamas here" and I was like "scooooooore" I just had some philly steak and cheese pizza. It was niiice. Like, seriously what a good day."

"Nice website just need more medium sizes. The childrens pajamas look very cute."

"I was disappointed that there wasn't a bit more variety and that several sizes were sold out. WHY NO Star Wars for women???"

Rep reply posted May-26-2015

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback- we have been asking vendors for Ladies' Star Wars for years. Fingers are crossed that we will have some for the new movie release- we have already seen some concept items and are optimistic. Stay tuned!”

"website jumped around difficult. tried ipad and laptop. emaile your customer service. something is wrong. "

"Great experience finding what I needed for my nephews 8th Mario party!"

"love the selections! cute stuff you guys have! keep it up"

"Thought the bra and panty set was alittle high in price"

Share WebUndies.com's store rating

WebUndies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebUndies.com is a merchant member
WebUndies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.