• WebUndies.com WebUndies.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

2015-07-29

"I love the selections on this site. My sons are each into different things, and I can find Zelda and Mario and Pac man things here! Woot!"

2015-07-27

"buying a birthday girl and found what I was looking for"

2015-07-27

"Good. nice selection a bit pricey for a student..."

2015-07-25

"I found a good costume for a decent price, i will check here before going elsewhere in the future if the prices stay good."

2015-07-23

"I like your products. Would like larger sizes. Example, size 10, 12 and more plus sizes."

2015-07-23

"shipping is expensive so I prop won't shop here again."

2015-07-20

"I had to fill out the order form about 10 times with paypal, none of which worked when I shop on sites all the time without problems until now. I was forced to use my credit card instead."

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2015

WebUndies.com, WebUndies.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear you experienced trouble with our checkout. We tried numerous time to replicate your problem, but PayPal seemed to be working as we would expect. Hopefully, it was a PayPal bug and you should not experience that in the future.”

2015-07-20

"nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-07-19

"As a new customer, I was a bit disappointed with shipping prices. However, the prices were very fair. "

2015-07-19

"The website is very easy use but this survey Q4. doesn't have a N/A to click on the don't know will not stay on after you click it so you must put in an answer."

2015-07-19

"Great n original items very happy to have found this site"

2015-07-19

"I don't like being requ"

2015-07-18

"Lots of orders didn't have size medium... Also some prices are higher than some other retailers but unbeatable selection"

2015-07-15

"I found just what I was looking for! I wasn't able to find the item anywhere else"

2015-07-14

"Unable to tell if I actually got the discount from RetailMeNot."

Share WebUndies.com's store rating

WebUndies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebUndies.com is a merchant member
WebUndies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.