Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

"I am still waiting for the return authorization on the wrong contacts that were sent to me!
I cannot give a good review because my request to have something that was fulfilled wrong has gone unanswered.

"They are always fast, efficient, and well priced! I will order from them forever! "

"BEWARE!! this store is not to be trusted! They charge shipping when they promise free shipping. Then you have to fight to get it back"

"the price of the contact lenses I purchased is half of what 1-800-contacts charges!"

"WebEyeCare is fantastic!! Their prices were the lowest compared to all the big named companies. The customer service chat/e-mail was great as well. I will definitely be ordering from again."

"Very fast shipping, great prices and wonderful customer service"

"Very satisfied with the product pricing."

"WebEyeCare is a very excellent company. They have the best customer service!"

"I always purchase my contacts from here. I love this website! Great price and always get my contacts quickly and great quality. Highly recommend this website to anyone who orders contacts! "

"Web site was very easy to use. I was able to place my first order in a matter of minutes. Best of all was the great price! "

"My experience with WebEyeCare was exceptional! At first, I was a little skeptical making an online purchase from a company I never heard of, but the fact Google backed my purchase gave me the assurance to try it out. They had the best deal out and I didn't have to bother waiting for a rebate to get the dreaded "save up to" price like other companies. They processed my prescription in a reasonable amount of time and shipped my contacts soon after. My only complaint would be the processing and shipping fees but my order still ended up cheaper than all of the other options available. "

"Web eye care is a pleasant and unexpected bright spot when it comes to purchasing online. It is easy to use, the product is as advertised, shipping was fast and home delivery beats driving to purchase an item. We will definitely continue to purchase from Web eye care in the future."

"Awesome! Fast! Perfect!! I will continue to order my contacts from WebEyeCare."

"Fast, easy no hassle shopping and delivery with great prices! "

"Great product, best online price, faster delivery than expected. Very satisfied with purchase! Would order from these guys again!"

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.