Product & services pricing Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"Didn't realize that I couldn't pick the package up at UPS and the requirement for a signature caused the package to take way longer to reach me than necessary. Additionally, it took a really long time for WebEyeCare to confirm my prescription (3-4 business days).
The contacts were really cheap though, and now that my prescription is confirmed I'll definitely order from them again.

"I received my contacts very quickly and they were affordable. I am very happy with them"

"I have ordered from this seller a few times,and every time I am highly pleased with the product, and the speed in which it delivers. :) "

"First time ordering from WebeyeCare and it was a wonderful Company to deal with for contacts! They were a third the price of local places. Thank you for such fast delivery too!"

"pretty fast shipping order on a monday and got it on friday
cost of lens box were decently price
however they have added a processing fee which increased the lens per box about $2
but still webeyecare is one of the cheaper options on the market
would recommend u purchase from webeyecare

"They have the best prices for the real deal. And I got my shipment before the expected delivery date!"

"I placed an order for Acuvue Moist 1-day lenses for astigmatism. The price provided by WebEyeCare was better than anywhere else, and the delivery was on time as well as accurate. "

"I am very satisfied with the low prices and ease of ordering from web eye care. I will use them again in the future. "

"Lowest prices and fastest ordering process/ delivery. My go-to place to order contact lenses!"

"Excellant product quick shipping"

"Super easy, cheaper then most websites and came in super fast"

"Not happy. Shipping charges are very high and they charged me a hidden $19.95 "processing fee". I will not order from them again"

"As usual, my order was processed accurately and shipped promptly."

"Second time ordering. Took them 5 days to verify prescription. ( You would think they would have it on file since this was my second order) Now they send an email with shipping info and I will not receive order till the 29th. 12 days is way to long. I won't be ordering from them again."

"Ordering contact from WebEyeCare was fast, efficient and the best prices on the Internet. I will definitely be ordering from them again. Thank you."

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.