Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

"Excellent service and price. I could not find a better price anywhere on my contacts. Shipping was quick. My only suggestion would be that they mark the boxes for left and right contacts. Overall very satisfied."

"The contacts arrived right on-time. And they're the same as we would have received from the eye doctor's office, only less expensive. They called my eye doctor to confirm my prescription without prompting from me. "

"I would recommend WebEyeCare to anyone looking to save money on their contact lenses. I ordered a years supply of my daughters contacts for half the cost of my sons contact lenses I got through the doctors office a few months earlier... Same brand! I saved so much that I decided to choose overnight shipping... I am about to place another order for myself! Thank you. Rose C."

"Great Price! Took a few days for my prescription to get called in. Overall great!"

"Quick turnaround! I received the contacts quickly."

"WebEyeCare made ordering my contacts super easy!"

"Very quick shipping and product was as described."

"Great service. Great price. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong lenses, and i didn't realize it until I'd opened the box and put the lenses in my eyes. Expensive lesson learned.
(I needed multifocal lenses, should have realized price was too good to be the lenses I needed). So my only caveat is be very careful when placing your order.

"Thanks for the prompt delivery and great price for my lenses. Will definitely keep ordering form you!!"

"I found WebEyeCare through the internet and I'm so glad I did!! They have the best prices, easy to deal with, and shipping time is wonderful! Got my contacts within 3 days of ordering!"

"Great product fast shipping"

"WebEyeCare provided my contacts at 1/2 the price of my doctor's office! Easy to order, fast shipping, great price....it doesn't get better than that!"

"I had no problem with my order. Shipping was very fast even though I was a new customer. Would definitely order from them again."

"This was my first purchase at WebEyeCare.
Excellent from start to finish,
Now will wait to see how "consistent" the service is !

"Easy to order and arrived fast! I was very pleased with WebEyeCare and will order from them again. Prices were awesome!"

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.