• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"The item was as expected and delivered in good time"

"Quick and easy. I had an issue with WebEyeCare confirming my prescription with the doctor, but once I emailed a copy of my prescription, they shipped my contacts immediately. Great service. Affordable price. "

"WebEyeCare has the best contact prices online, and I was able to save almost 40% over ordering from my eye doctor.

Sometimes they have added fees for order processing, but there are coupons available online to further save you money on their already low prices.

Overall, Webeyecare is extreeeemly competitive on price, while being reliable and offering good service.

"I went on WebEyeCare's site on 3/12/15 and ordered my contacts, and emailed them my prescription. I had my contacts in hand by 3/19/15. They were half the cost of where I normally purchase them. The site was easy to use, contacts were inexpensive, and I had them in hand in a week. I know where I will purchase my contacts from now on, and would recommend them to everyone."

"I will never ever order from WebEyeCare again! I called to verify the emailed prescription was received and shipping information. The Represenative was snip pity and hung up on me! Th charge $9.75 for shipping (under 1/2 lb) from PA to Fl in more than 3 days is a total ripoff! I received the order on 03/21/15. Low price but made up the difference in over charging for shipping!"

"great service, fast delivery"

"Cheapest price that I could find on the internet! Contacts came just over a week with free shipping."

"This was the very 1st time I purchased contacts online and i was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. i especially LOVED the price for my contacts. Shipping was fast also. Thank you WebEyeCare! "

"I ordered my contacts and received them very quickly! I was extremely happy with the customer service via online chat and the ease of using the website. I will definitely order from WebEyeCare again."

"This was my first order and my experience was wonderful. I placed my order on a Monday and received my contacts on Friday. Fast and courteous service. "

"I compared prices online for purchasing contacts and found that WebEyeCare offered the best price, better by $20 than other sellers. I placed the order and was very happy to receive my new contacts with 3 days! The ordering process was simple and I received the very same brand and quality at a much reduced price. I will certainly continue to order my contacts from WebEyeCare in the future."

"quick efficient and painless"

"Really great service! Fast on checking my prescription to make sure I had everything correct. The best prices I have found! Also I had my contacts within a week of ordering. I am going to use WebEyeCare from now on!"

"Easy to use and big savings compared to ordering direct from the eye doctor!"

"I was able to get what I needed without any problems. I was happy with the product I got and the timeframe within it arrived."

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.