Product & services pricing Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

"WebEyeCare provides quality lenses at a very competitive price! I would definitely recommend them!"

"This was a fantastic ordering experience for me! It was Easy, Speedy and Reliable. Thank you!!!"

"What a great price for acuvue oasys contact lenses! I was ecstatic because WebEyeCare has so many promo codes. I saved a lot of money with my purchase. Thank you WebEyeCare!"

"I don't think I will be ordering with Web eye care again. I placed an order and they charged my card but wouldn't send it to me due to a miscommunication with my doctor. I updated everything I needed to and they still haven't sent me my order. I've tried calling them, using their live chat, email and nothing! Poor customer service and unreliable. "

"Easy process. Least expensive of all the suppliers. Delivery came much sooner than estimated. Very good experience overall. "

"You offered the best price and most convenient website for my contacts. Thanks!"

"best customer service fast shipping"

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered contact lens through WebEye Care(via on-line). Both times I've been 100% satisfied with the service, cost and product.
I received my contacts sooner than expected. The order was complete and reasonably priced.
I'll definitely continue ordering through WebEyeCare.

"WebEyeCare had the best price around. Top that with quick shipping and great customer service ... why go anywhere else? I purchased a year supply of daily contacts for my son. Not only was the price the lowest around, but I was able to find a rebate from Alcon to make that price even lower. WebEyeCare does charge a processing fee (10%) as well as shipping - fortunately the rebate covered those costs."

"It was easy to order and it was shipped fast. I especially was appreciative of the email that informed me that a dramatic mandatory price increase by the manufacturer was soon to be in effect. Was able to stock up at the much lower price."

"I have to say that I am amazed at the phenomenal service of WebEyeCare, and also compliment them on the ease of using their website . Directions were clear; I was able to obtain all of the information I needed, and received my first order (which was placed over the weekend) within 2 business days, in time for my daughter to leave for college. Bravo WebEyeCare, and THANKS for the excellent experience!

PS Your prices are also very competitive... will be placing a new order for other family members in the near future~

"My order came in a timely manner and I received a follow up email to confirm that I have received my package. Customer service is good and my Air Optix Aqua were packaged well and arrived in good shape."

"Easy to order and good pricing. Disappointed that on a $276 order I still had to pay shipping/handling of $9.75"

"Excellent Service...Product...and especially Price! Will definitely do my future shopping here!"

"Affordable contacts. I was able to find contacts for half what other retailers were charging - toric lenses are not cheap! Shipping arrived faster than expected. Happy with this purchase and will look for this retailer again."

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.