Stores > WebEyeCare

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review WebEyeCare by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Worst Customer Service

"I had order my contact in September and I was told it was going to take 5 -10 days to get my contact. I called them by day 13 and I was told my contact was consider lost. They would had to send a new shipment and I would have to give them an alternative address. I asked them if they can expedite them sense I don't have any contacts left and they said I would have to pay extra. This is very poor customer service and very inconvenient for me to suffer their mistake. Not only did I waited 13 days now I'm having to wait another 5 to 10 business days to get my contacts!
I recommend for you to NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!

2017-10-17

Great Value

"WebEyeCare was by far the cheapest way to go for my contacts! Even with the $10 processing fee, it was still the best price considering the shipping was free, and there is a $5 coupon code available just for liking their facebook page. "

2017-10-09

Wonderful service.

"It was quick, inexpensive and I didn't have to worry about getting the prescription, it was all done for me."

2017-10-09

Easy transaction, fast shipping!

"This was my first purchase with WebEyeCare and I was completely satisfied! Great pricing, easy transaction, and super fast shipping! Will buy from them again!"

2017-10-07

Fast shipping, low price!!!

"Will definitely order again!! The lowest price I could find on contacts!! Fast shipping!! My first order, prescription was verified so quick. "

Speedy

"Great customer service and extreamly quick shipping. Very easy to navigate the site."

Awesome

"My order is always here very fast"

2017-10-07

Easy and great to order with.

"Super easy and fast shipping "

Never received my order

"I never received my order that was placed with your company in September. I'm very upset because the tracking stated it was delivered. Was this an error on your end with tracking or how would I come about this. I have been a customer before and it has happened before when I never got my order. Overall I shop with this company before it's resonable in pricing."

Yes I care

"Been using them for a while now great customer service. Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend to a friend!"

2017-10-07

Best value and online shopping experience

"No hidden processing fees "

2017-10-04

Good

"Was amazing was amazing good"

2017-09-27

So much for "same day shipping"!

"So much for a company to say that they ship out same day when an order comes in a certain time... That said, I assumed that if I didn't order by that time, it would at least ship out next day especially knowing that mine was a reorder. I placed the order on the 21st so it should have been out by the 22nd.

I called Monday and I was told it got shipped out that day, the 25th. But when I check tracking number, shipping label was printed on the 26th and no info yet from USPS and that only means they have not scanned it and package could be sitting at your warehouse. I know this because I have an e-commerce site so I know that a pre-label is made but it doesn't mean it's out. It's the 27th now, 6 DAYS LATER and still no update from USPS. Ive been trying to call customer service but lines are busy, so i just emailed them.
Not ordering from this company again.

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“ Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your recent order. We will be looking into this further to see why your order was not shipped the following day to ensure it does not happen again. We do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience so we can work to improve our processes. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you! ”

2017-09-26

Worst experience EVER buying contacts

"Never again! It has taken way too long, took 2 days to find out company wanted a suite # which is unessesary. Took an additional day on top of that to process the order so 3 days to tell me they need a suite # they don't need. Was told order was sent to the shipping Dept. On 21st. Was told again on the 24th order was sent to shipping Dept. Was told order was shipped on 25th but no tracking # would be available for 2 days. Was told via email at the same time, a tracking # would be provided once the order is shipped. Called back to clarify and to cancel because this is too long to wait...that is when I was told by Shawn order shipped already.

Next day on 26th I receive an email with a tracking number claiming order has shipped today ( not yesterday ) tracking number provided but nothing is showing in system when tracked, tried 3 times withing 14 hours and still no tracking status online.

There's more bt I'm too tired and annoyed to re-live the whole ordeal.
Never ever again.

I DO NOT recommend this company,I do not find them to be truthful.

They're pleasant and sound helpful on the phone, but they will tell you whatever it is you want to hear rather than the truth. That's my experience with this company.

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“ Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare. We do apologize that you did not have a positive ordering experience. In an attempt to prevent lost orders, or orders returned to sender due to an issue with the shipping address, our shipping department runs all shipping addresses for that days shipping batch through an address verification process. We do apologize if this precaution caused a delay with your order. The order was verified and moved to our shipping department on the 21st. However as the prescription was not received until 4pm it had missed our 1pm shipping cut off and was set to ship on the 22nd. It was on the 22nd when the shipping address was verified that our system flagged it for missing information. As no business name was provided in the shipping address, we treated it as a home address and requested the additional information from you to ensure no issues with the delivery. Unfortunately, by the time your response was received the order was unable to ship until the following business day which was Monday the 25th. I can assure you no one told you on the 24th that the order was shipping as our office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. We do apologize if the tracking number is not working for you, however on our side it shows it is out for delivery today. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!”

2017-09-23

Happy about contacts

"WebEyeCare site was easy to use, the contacts came quickly and they were a good value especially with the coupons!"

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“Thank you for reviewing your purchase with WebEyeCare! We are happy to hear your order arrived quickly!”

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.