Stores > WebEyeCare

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10

"Excellent service, easy ordering and prescription validation not to mention the best prices around. "

"I had a complaint about my order taking too long and contacted customer service. Although the inital rep I contacted wasn't able to help speed my order along, I was contacted by phone later in the day by a manager, and he offered to send me part of my order, at no charge, next day air, to tide me over until the rest of my order arrived. True to his word, I received one pack of contacts per eye later the next day at no charge. I am impressed with how the company dealt with my order complaint, and then worked to correct it. I would order from this company again."

This review was modified by mk8077 on November 27 2015 12:05:01 PM

"Everything was so great, from the service to the product showing up at my door. It was awesome.

Will order again.

This review was modified by JML19 on November 20 2015 06:50:26 AM

"I have been using Webeye Care for about 3 years. I love how easy is to order and how fast I get them. Much cheaper too......One time I accidentally ordered two times and called and they fixed it right away. If only everything else could be this easy."

"WebEyeCare has always been easy to use. I made my purchase and emailed a copy of my prescription to them, and punctually as usual, the product arrived with no problems. Previous to ordering myself, my mother always ordered my contacts through WebEyeCare and we have had no issues. I will continue to do business through WebEyeCare in the future. Thanks!"

"This company is horrible. I received the wrong contacts. Sent it back the next day. I was told by phone that replacements were shipped. Now two weeks later I haven't receive them and when I called again, I was told they were just shipped yesterday. No wonder you sell them cheaper. UNACCEPTABLE service. The person I talked to today said she was sorry but since I didn't get the name of who I talked to and there was no record there was nothing she could do. So Kara...I did get your name and your service is unacceptable. "

"Webeyecare has every good prices for their contact lenses. Very easy website to order from. I had a problem with my order and webeyecare customer service was able to help me and solve my problem with no hassle. A very good experience will continue to order from them!!"

This review was modified by Victorialens on November 18 2015 10:44:01 AM

"WebEyeCare was great! I found the lenses my son needed after a google search. The order process was simple and the boxes I ordered were received QUICKLY and without incident. We will definitely be ordering from them again!!!"

This review was modified by APlata on November 18 2015 07:55:01 AM

"Awesome pricing! Shipping was fast "

This review was modified by mla17 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Webeyecare has been amazing for me. I started using the website to order my contacts and not only is it cheaper, it's very easy to order and my contacts arrive fast!! This has been a great find for me and very economical . I recommend this wonderful website and will continue my use of it. Great job guys!!! Satisfied customer!!! A+"

This review was modified by Crtsjohnson20 on November 13 2015 09:22:01 AM

"I love the website. I will use it again."

This review was modified by Omegawife1922 on November 12 2015 05:44:01 PM

"Some hidden costs and poor updates (ie none) on shipping. Took the maximum days for delivery, despite cost of shipping. No response to query on lack of updates."

"I had an excellent experience. It was very easy to order and I received my contacts in a very timely period. "

"I placed an initial order, but had to cancel due to an unexpected move. Not only was customer service fast in their response, but I received a refund right away. After a great customer service experience once I moved to my new home I placed another order and received my order right away. I would definitely recommend WebEyeCare to others. Not only are they fast, but their customer service is exceptional. I will definitely be buying more from them in the future!"

"My order was at least 6-7 days late.
Not sure who's fault, but certainly not desired outcome.

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.