Stores > WebEyeCare

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review WebEyeCare by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

"I have always had the easiest, quickest, and cheapest experience buying contacts from WebEyeCare. I wouldn't switch providers anytime soon."

2017-08-16

My "go to" for the kids contacts

"Of course my twin children usually tell me they need more contacts on the day they run out! Excellent prices, easy on line ordering, great communication, and most important for me; FAST delivery. Just the kind of people I like to do business with!"

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“We are very happy to hear your order arrived quickly! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! ”

2017-08-13

New customer

"I search the web and out of the 10 providers that I found this company was the most inexpensive and easiest to place my order. Thank you!"

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“We work hard to give our customers the best price for the products they need. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and appreciate you sharing your experience! ”

2017-08-09

Great experience

"Compared prices with usual supplier and WebEyeCare beat them handily. I contacted customer service with a question and Tiffany got back to me immediately. Ordering on line was easy and I was able to upload my prescription. I got my confirmation right away and the lenses will be here in a few days. Can't Wait! Couldn't have had a better experience. I am a big fan now."

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“We're so happy to hear Tiffany was able to assist you in your ordering process. Thank you for sharing your experience!”

2017-08-04

Pricing doesn't add up...

"The first time I ordered, I was very satisfied. When I re-ordered, the price thwy offered me was almost twice as much! I googled the contacts I was ordering and found them tbrough web eyecare for the same price I paid originally, but had I not, I would have paid twice as much! I feel as though I was almost cheated as a return customer, and feel as though if they are going to offer a lower price through google than they do on their website, that they are cheating return customers... I was happy to get them for the lower price, but an a little angry about my experience. "

Happy return customer

"I like the price, and in the past my order arrived safe and sound, but this time the tracking information is unavailable and it's unclear when the contacts will arrive."

2017-08-04

Excellent service and prices!

"Way cheaper than Wal-mart!"

2017-08-04

Everything about it is great

"Shipping was fast, and the whole process of ordering was very easy"

WebEyeCare is my go-to.

"The prices at WebEyeCare are half what my eye doctor charges AND when I had a problem with a contact, they replaced it immediately with no charge. Plus, fast shipping. We always have what we order in a week."

Great service!

"Prices are great with quick delivery. "

2017-08-04

Great site to by your contacts!

"I have purchased contacts from this webstore several times and will continue to do so. The order process is easy and the contacts come quickly. When I compare prices to other websites WebEyeCare is always the cheapest. "

Good prices

"Shopped all around for the cheapest price on my brand and found it here"

contacts

"Always in stock and always ship fast have never had a problem with this service "

2017-07-29

Great service!

"I love ordering from Webeyecare. The process is very easy from start to finish. This is much easier than going to a store."

2017-07-25

No Service

"They accepted a prescription for the wrong product. i started a live chat that was nothing like live. Chat updated every 2 minutes to tell me that i was 1 minute away in the queue"

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.