• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

"Delivered on time. Good price. Boxes were not marked for L & R eyes though. Overall, I was satisfied with my purchase."

"I'm super happy that I found WebEyeCare to order my contacts through. My eye doctor's office was charging $50 for a box of Biofinity lenses, WebEyeCare was charging half that! I placed my order, they got a hold of my eye doctor for my prescription and I received exactly what I ordered within a week! Will definitely use again!"

"I am very happy with my purchase. I will buy from you again."

"I ordered contacts 14 days ago and still not even shipped. Irritating because I've ordered thru this site without issues before. Plus I could have gotten them from my doctor in three days time. I can't even cancel my order because the transaction is too far in the process. This is not over night service- two weeks. Not ordering from them again."

"Second time I used you guys! very good."

"Good service and more choices at good prices. Quick delivery. Quick response to emails."

"fast, reliable and professional, have not any issues for the past year of ordering from them. I travel alot for work and they are reliable & on-time everytime."

"Horrible customer service!! The phone number goes to a hold and after almost five minutes of hold time the call goes to a full mailbox and then is automatically disconnected!!
Their so called "live chat" gets no response at all after several attempts.

Do NOT order from this company!!

"Very prompt and quick service"

"What a great way to get contacts fast and painless. Easy site to order from wide variety of contacts.. Love the pricing "

"The prices are good and shipping timely."

"This is the second order we have placed through Webeyecare.com. Their site is very easy to use, the order and prescription confirmation and delivery all go through without a hitch. And their prices are the best we could find. We will be coming back. "

"I recently ran out of contacts and needed some replacement ASAP! WebEyeCare made it so easy for me! They had my exact brand of contacts and delivered them to me within a week of ordering! Their prices were also great, which is why I will continue to use WebEyeCare for all my eye care needs! "

"The price was about 1/2 the price quoted to me by my doctors office. The website is user friendly. And the shipping is super fast. "

"This was my first time ordering from WebEyeCare. I found them to be the best pricing and received my order promptly. I will use them again next year."

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.