Stores > WebEyeCare

Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

2016-11-29

Best Contact Prices!

"Not only does WebEyeCare have the hands down best prices anywhere, but their team of friendly helpful associates makes sure no order falls through the cracks! Contacts always arrive in a very timely manner. They have a customer for life in me!"

2016-11-28

For your EYES Only

"I've been ordering from webeyecare for a few years now, and their quality of contacts have always been superior than other online companies. Very user friendly website, great customer service.

2016-11-21

EYE was Impressed

"I wear biotrue brand contacts that usually run for about 70$ a box. I was amazed to find them at half the price at WebEyeCare.com. I saved hundreds of dollars using this company and would definitely use them again in the future. "

This review was modified by JasmineH on November 21 2016 01:55:25 PM

2016-11-18

Faster-n-Lighting

"Great service, right price dependable!"

2016-11-04

Was A 1-800 Contact Customer But No More!

"Ordered contacts on 11/01/16 and they arrived 11/04/16 and shipping was free. The price of the contacts were one third the price of 1-800 contacts and you have a customer for life!

Thank You so much for providing outstanding service!

Sincerely,

R Andrews

This review was modified by review012345 on November 04 2016 06:03:17 PM

2016-11-04

WebEyecare is Awesome

"Great communication and awesome prices! I will oder through them in the future."

This review was modified by cren79 on November 04 2016 11:28:51 AM

2016-10-31

Bad Quality Contacts

"I have been buying ciba dailies for years now and never had a problem until the last two
orders. Both times I bought the 90pk, the contacts rip while inside the eye. Its very scary
when you can't find the second piece and its a horrible feeling. The first box I figure ok this
box just had a couple bad ones in it and ordered them again. Well no this second box the same
thing is happening so I don't even use them because I am scared it will happen again. Not sure
if they changed the quality since ciba merged with the other company Alcon, but whatever they
did is not good. Will not be ordering this brand again.

2016-10-27

Lowest price I could find for multifocal lenses and delivered before the promised date.

"The title pretty much says it all."

2016-10-27

Wonderful experience and awesome pricing!!!

"I am so glad I found this company. First time ordering contacts online. They got the prescription right and I saved over $70.00!!!

Will definitely buy from them again!

This review was modified by jtoebben1 on October 27 2016 07:52:19 AM

Speedy delivery

"Great price, easy online reorder, fast delivery. Great!"

2016-10-19

Shaun Was fantastic!

"I needed to have contacts overnighted and Shaun was so helpful. He was able to confirm they were in stock and took the time to ensure me they would be shipped out on time. The live chat made it so easy so I could complete my work and still work with Shaun on my order. Everything was seamless and I am so thankful I had Shaun as a representative to take care of me!

Thank you!!

2016-10-18

speedy service

"The item was delivered before its promised date. Website very east to navigate."

2016-10-18

Perfect

"Every time I need to order contacts I simply google my brand (Biofinity Toric) and look for the lowest-priced ones. Unfortunately what I end up encountering 99% of the time is that my contacts are "backordered" and take well over 1 month, sometimes 2, to get to me. I'm convinced most of these fly-by-night contact lens companies don't even have any of the product and only order it from the manufacturer on demand. This happened again recently when I ordered from a competitor site and was told it was backordered and nearly a month later I finally cancelled after getting tired of waiting. I then find WebEyeCare. I ordered on 10/7 and they were in my hands on 10/17. No, 10 days is not lightning fast and, no, they weren't the bottom-line cheapest on the web, but they got my contacts to me in a respectable amount of time and without any hassle. I will be back."

2016-10-17

Shopping made easy

"Had a great experience ordering contacts. Shipping was prompt. Wish the price wasn't so high for processing and shipping. All and all good experience."

This review was modified by laurie716 on October 17 2016 04:04:49 PM

2016-10-17

Fast service and amazing prices!

"I was very happy with their customer service. The price for the contacts I bought was great! and I got the contacts just 4 days after I ordered the contacts! "

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.