Stores > WebEyeCare

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

Best deals!

"I have been a return customer for years. Every time I get a new prescription and need new contact lenses it is never a delay in the delivery of my lenses. The prescription is always right. Delivery is always very fast. Will always recommend!"

This review was modified by Sandy1030 on July 27 2016 08:07:45 AM

Hindsight 20/20

"Hindsight IS 20/20. Truly the easiest and hassle free purchasing experience. Their prices were the best compared with with the online stores or the physical optical shops.
I'll be ordering my contact lenses from WebEyeCare from now on after my first experience. Hindsight is 20/20.

This review was modified by Kimihalik on July 27 2016 06:08:43 AM

2016-07-27

Contact order - Quick and Easy!

"I have used WebEyeCare on previous occasions and love this site for eye wear purchases. The prices cannot be beat when comparing to others. I liked the quantity options available for purchase and the shipping was very fast too. I will definitely use WebEyeCare in the future and refer them to friends."

2016-07-22

Let there be contacts!!!

"Awesome experience!! I am a new customer- so I expected them to take a while to verify my prescription.. I ordered my contacts on Monday..by Tuesday received an email saying my prescription was verified and Friday received my contacts!!! The prices were great. Will definitely by ordering by contacts through them from now on"

This review was modified by afontana10 on July 22 2016 11:52:52 AM

2016-07-20

"Very easy to navigate your website and service is quick and efficient! Thank you.

This review was modified by TammieM on July 20 2016 07:06:21 AM

2016-07-19

AMAZING

"My contacts were shipped within 24 hours of my prescription being verified. I received them within a week. They have lots of brands, so you will most likely find your preferred brand. The prices are great, especially for someone like me, who has astigmatism. "

This review was modified by wemdy on July 19 2016 12:52:44 PM

2016-07-19

I can see clearly now

"I ordered 2 boxes of contacts, one RX for each eye, for the 1st time on 06/20/16. When I received the package I only had one box. I called webeye care and they corrected it and sent out the other box, also giving me a $5.00 credit for the mistake in shipping. However, when I received the other package it had a box of same contacts I had already received. I emailed back, and I think her name was Tiffany, she corrected my email address as it was incorrect and sent me the correct RX next day air. I mailed the wrong box back to them...... Overall, I WILL definitely be ordering again. Now, let me win an IPAD!!!! Satisfied customer, Vicki Slone"

This review was modified by slone3v on July 19 2016 06:57:24 AM

2016-07-18

first time customer

"first time customer, hope it all works out!"

This review was modified by oscar4sd on July 18 2016 12:11:02 PM

2016-07-15

Quick Delivery & Great Prices

"I shopped around for the best prices and WebEyeCare won! Placed my order and it arrived quickly. Very happy customer!"

This review was modified by Ram7007 on July 15 2016 03:26:45 PM

2016-07-15

"We get all our contacts through WebEyeCare. It's fast, easy & some of the cheapest. We've never had any problems "

This review was modified by Hbostick on July 15 2016 06:13:11 AM

Excellent!

"My first time ordering was great! Friendly and helpful staff, quick delivery!"

This review was modified by Stephj8584 on July 13 2016 07:17:56 PM

Quick Delivery

"I was satisfied with the price and the efficiency of this company. I received my contacts in an orderly time. I was very impressed with the ease of ordering and check out"

Best Price on SofLens!

"Searched everywhere for a decent price on Soflens Daily Disposables. Web Eye Care came through for the win! Will be doing business with them in the future!"

This review was modified by rconatser6810 on July 13 2016 04:23:58 AM

2016-07-12

I can see again!!

"I love ordering from WebEyeCare. They keep the record of your last orders and if your eyes corrections haven't changed it's so easy to just reorder. They are very competitive price wise have almost a monthly discount and arrive very quickly well packed. I have been ordering from them the last 3-4 years and have been very satisfied."

This review was modified by lindawatkins on July 12 2016 09:47:56 AM

2016-07-11

Fast service

"Very easy to order and the contacts arrived within 3 business days!"

This review was modified by yson03 on July 11 2016 06:52:30 AM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.