• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"I've been using Web eye care for my contacts for about 3 years now and they offer the best prices and shipping experience."

"I thought the process online was easy and simple. They had the best deal that I could find! My original order was lost during shipping, I sent them an email telling them my problem. Two days later I got a phone call saying they were next day shipping my contacts. I experienced great customer service and will order from them again in the future!"

"Shipment arrived ahead of anticipated arrival date and product was as detailed and promised. Recommend this retailer."

"I did a google search hoping to find contacts a little cheaper than I'd been paying at my eye doctor's store. WebEyeCare was one of the sites that came up and I took a chance, based on their pricing and order 2 boxes. I am thrilled with my new contacts but mostly with getting the exact same contacts at a little less than 1/2 of what I had been paying. I'll be ordering again in 6 months for another supply. Cannot say enough about ordering contacts through this site!!"

"For the price of 2 boxes at my local optometrist, I got 4 boxes with webeyecare. Shipping was fast, absolutely satisfied with this company"

"Flawless transaction once again. Fast shipping. Good price. Would buy from again."

"Excellent prices for the Biofinity Toric lenses, quick shipping, and no surprises. Would definitely buy from WebEyeCare again!"

"Excellent customer service, fast shipping. BUT BEWARE... returning customers must "hunt" for the lowest price, they do not get the lowest available prices. For example, don't just log in to webeyecare.com and order your repeat contacts; I saved $40 by first doing a google search of my specific brand and lens name , and found that webeyecare advertises my lens for $40 less than their webeyecare.com published price... it's cheaper via the search engines! Once I clicked-on the less expensive contacts from the google search, I was taken to webeyecare.com where I purchased the contacts via my usual account. Always search for the lowest prices first, folks! And then search for coupons or free shipping codes, etc.. It's a shame that established returning customers have to play these games to receive the best deals. Otherwise I would reward webeyecare with 5 stars."

"Best price in town and delivery was super fast with constant status updates."

"I like doing business with Web Eyecare because it is so easy and convenient. "

"Great selection and prices, will shop here again.
The entire process was quick and easy, received my shipment before I expected it

"I'm really happy with my purchase. My contacts are expensive, and WebEyeCare had the best prices anywhere! Not only that, but the shipping was reasonable, the site was easy to use, and the delivery came much quicker than expected. I have recommended this site to several friends and co-workers, and will definitely shop here again for my next contact lens purchase."

"The WebEyeCare website was very easy to navigate and find what I needed. The layout out of putting in the information for my contacts was also easy to understand. This was important as it was my first time ordering from this site as well as my first time ordering contacts online. Even though I didn't provide a prescription they contacted my eye doctor very quickly and had my contacts to me faster than I expected. I especially love the price, best price I have found yet!!"

"I was very pleased with the value and quality WebEyeCare.com provided. Shipping was fast and efficient. Emailing them the prescription from my eye doctor was a breeze."

"I love getting my contacts from WebEyeCare. When I order they always come in a timely manner (especially if you're on your last pair) and the price for my prescription and type of contacts is cheaper than most places I checked out. "

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.