Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

"I ordered Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus by CIBA VISION (2 boxes of 90 lenses.) What I got was Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus by ALCON. Not happy that the companies were switched with no reason why. I am also unhappy that I was charged $12.95 for shipping and $8.39 for processing, a total of $21.34. That is ridiculous. And it took a week to receive them. I would really like to hear from WebEyeCare."

"very good service. like is very highly

"Good pricing
Quick Delivery
What more can you ask for!

"Great service! Much cheaper than my local eye doctor."

"Excellent experience; prompt service and delivery; competitive pricing. I have already recommended WebEyeCare. Thanks."

"Great shopping experience and I will place orders with them again. I received exactly what I ordered and received when I expected to, no problems. I would recommend WebEyeCare to anyone wanting to save $$$ when shopping for contacts.

"Best Prices I could find. Easy to work with, and fast shipment."

"WebEyeCare was a very simple website to use. I appreciated the price comparisons between other leading websites. "

"Just what I ordered - no hassle - very speedy delivery. Now I order my contacts through WebEyeCare every time. "

"WebEyecare is a great place to purchase contact lenses. The prices are very good, customer service is excellent and shipping is speedy with tracking information. If there is a problem with a shipment , customer service will take care of it immediately. I have been using them for over 3 years and will continue to do so."

"well, I jumped too fast looks like, this is terribly expensive for ONE box of accuvue, the grand total is 40.83!!! I went on VisionDirect immediately after, and got a box for total of 19.98!!!! discount code and free shipping! Then, I cant stop the order process, and NO returns??? so I learned my lesson too late, shop around first. I will check in and refund as soon as it arrives."

"WebEyeCare provides quality lenses at a very competitive price! I would definitely recommend them!"

"This was a fantastic ordering experience for me! It was Easy, Speedy and Reliable. Thank you!!!"

"What a great price for acuvue oasys contact lenses! I was ecstatic because WebEyeCare has so many promo codes. I saved a lot of money with my purchase. Thank you WebEyeCare!"

"I don't think I will be ordering with Web eye care again. I placed an order and they charged my card but wouldn't send it to me due to a miscommunication with my doctor. I updated everything I needed to and they still haven't sent me my order. I've tried calling them, using their live chat, email and nothing! Poor customer service and unreliable. "

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.