Stores > WebEyeCare

Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
2017-02-25

Super cheap contacts

"I got my contact lenses for $13.98 a box which was far cheaper than other places. I will definitely be ordering from here again."

This review was modified by Jesse4990 on February 28 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-02-22

Do not recommend anyone do business with them

"Got the wrong Rx. They told me they verified (name, DOB, and Rx) with my doctor’s office, speaking to “Melissa.” Doctors’ office denies this and has no one on staff by that name, so neither webeyecare will fix this, nor my doctor’s office. Both claim it wasn’t their mistake. Doctor’s office warned me of sketchy online eyewear companies; webeyecare warned me of sketchy doctor’s staff. Both denied culpability. Doctor’s office was way more defensive, but neither will own the mistake. Both can **** it. I’m the one out the money for a multi-pack of useless contacts. Never doing business with either. Buyer beware! One star for kind, professional phone assistant)"

This review was modified by soulcraig on February 24 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-20

Very impressed

"I've used other websites to order contacts. This was my first time ordering from Webeyecare.com and the ease of this site and the ease of ordering was the best out of all other sites I've used. I ordered the contacts on Monday and I had my contacts by Friday, even with them needing to verify my prescription with the doctor and using basic shipping. The cost of my contacts were about 20% cheaper on Webeyecare.com than the leading competitors. Thank you for the fast and efficient service! "

This review was modified by neonologist on February 22 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-20

Cheapest price and fast shipping

"I received the lenses before the system had even updated that they were shipped!"

This review was modified by AllyB1 on February 22 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-02-19

Paid $60 for overnight....nothing came

"I ran out of contacts last minute and was leaving the country. I called and spoked w the manager to see if any other options were available. He suggested I paid another $30 (on top of $30 expedited shipping) and it would be delivered Saturday. Well Saturday came and went and no contacts. I left the country.

Needless to say they are unreliable, took my extra money (no refund) and I with so many other contact dealers to choose from, I won't be using them again.

This review was modified by Celmart on February 21 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-02-11

Fast, Friendly and Efficient

"I ordered my daughters contacts late Sunday night, faxed her prescription over, they shipped them out Monday morning and we received them promptly on Friday morning.
Thank you, we will definitely be doing business with y'all again.

This review was modified by KimberlyHeisner on February 14 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-02-07

Easy and quick

"This is my second time ordering from Webeyecare and I am absolutely satisfied with my experience. Their website is easy to use and they saved my prescription from the first time I ordered through them, so this second time was a breeze! Thank you Webeyecare!"

This review was modified by happyheather717 on February 09 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-02

3 Day Turn Around on New Rx... SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!

"I am so pleased to write this review. Really and truly. I saw the eye doctor on Tuesday and got my contacts on Thursday. This was a new prescription and it was at least $20 cheaper than the other stores for each eye. SOOOO glad I didn't have to make the trip to Costco and wait in line with two inpatient kids in a shopping cart for an hour. Will DEFINITELY reorder!"

This review was modified by meggliz on February 07 2017 12:00:26 AM

2017-02-02

Buying contacts anywhere else would be foolish

"Best place to buy contacts. Super easy and convenient. The customer service is extremely prompt and willing to help."

This review was modified by Spectacles on February 07 2017 12:00:10 AM

2017-01-31

"WebEyeCare is decently priced. They have lots of options to choose from."

This review was modified by HannahD on February 02 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-01-30

Contacts

"Great price. Easy to order!"

This review was modified by Jeckyl321 on February 01 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-24

My Eyes Thank You!!

"I have never written an online review before but I definitely think WebEyeCare deserves my positive feedback. The online ordering process is made very simple and the fast FREE shipping that comes with it is an added bonus for me since contacts are not cheap. Your first order may take a bit longer while they verify your prescription but after that it's a breeze!"

This review was modified by JenLynn77 on January 26 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-01-22

Great service

"Ordered my lenses from WebEyeCare because they had the best prices over all. I chose the free 7 - 10 day shipping and my lenses will be arriving tomorrow which means it took less than 3 business days to get to me, that is fantastic service!!"

This review was modified by NadineTB on January 24 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-01-17

Shipping is a disappointment

"Ordering online is convenient, however, regular shipping takes up to a week or longer and is $6.95 and if you want two day shipping it is $25, which I think is a little steep. Especially when you lose a contact of your last pair and you need them right away. Also when you add something to your cart you cannot modify it once it is in the cart. I accidently added the same item twice and instead of being able to change to 1, I had to delete it completely from my cart and start over. "

This review was modified by aeprassenos on January 19 2017 11:00:03 AM

2017-01-13

Love this company!

"My re-order was so simple to complete, and it was delivered extremely fast! Very pleased. "

This review was modified by haylee_beggs on January 17 2017 12:02:25 AM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.