Stores > WebEyeCare

Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

2016-04-27

Ocularity

"Web eyecare has always offered very competitive prices on their products and that will keep me coming back for all my eye care needs. The products always arrive in a timely fashion and I have never had any issues."

This review was modified by Rube777 on April 27 2016 07:06:52 AM

2016-04-26

Easy ordering and fast delivery - very good first experience!

"This was my first experience ordering from WebEyeCare. The ordering process was quick and simple, the price was about 25% less than local stores including the big box stores like Costco even after adding WebEyeCare's processing and shipping fees. Then the contacts arrived 5 days later which included a weekend. I'm impressed and will definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by cazza98052 on April 26 2016 05:38:23 PM

Awesomesauce!!

"WebEyeCare is such an easy company to deal with. Very easy to purchase and always receive product in a timely fashion. :)"

This review was modified by amiller21 on April 26 2016 10:06:11 AM

Fast and reasonably priced

"This store has very competitive pricing on contact lenses and their delivery time is quick."

This review was modified by fakundeckli on April 26 2016 06:44:26 AM

2016-04-22

My favorite website to order contacts

"Fast and dependable. I like that I get email updates on the status of my order. "

This review was modified by Darwhi7805 on April 22 2016 05:07:02 AM

2016-04-21

Best "Sight" for contacts!!

"Easy and hassle free ordering.
Web Eye Care also sends great coupons to my email.

This review was modified by Illesub on April 21 2016 07:18:28 PM

2016-04-21

Great communication and fast shipment with a good product!!!

"They have a good and clear communication with customer. I got a product within 10 days which makes me feel it an expedited shipping. The product is also exactly same with detail and good.
I am willing to reorder later when I need to get it. 100% SATISFACTION!!!

This review was modified by ethan3 on April 21 2016 06:00:52 PM

Quick and convenient!

"WebEyeCare makes it easier (and less expensive) to get my contacts than any other method I've used. All I have to do is place my order, provide my script, and they're here in no time! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G"

This review was modified by Eyecanseeagain2020 on April 21 2016 04:20:02 PM

2016-04-21

Quick delivery! Quality products!

"My contacts were delivered very quickly and were exactly what the doctor prescribed - and the price was right too!"

This review was modified by KCfor24 on April 21 2016 04:01:26 PM

Cheap eyesight

"I will not buy contacts from anywhere else!! I get my one-a-day contacts for a great price with cheap shipping. This is the best place to get your contacts at a great price. Also I did not know that my glasses and contact prescription were different and I used my glasses prescription instead of my contacts. They contacted my eye doctor and then me to get it straighten out the same day. They made the changes to my order with no hassle to me. My order shipped out on Monday afternoon and I got it by Friday morning."

This review was modified by mbarron4 on April 21 2016 09:53:38 AM

Excellent customer service!

"Tiffany was so helpful with my kids contact prescriptions as one had expired. She contacted me a couple times to make sure everything was in line so we could get at least one prescription here before we ran out of contacts. So nice not to have to chase people around.. they took care of it all. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by Shell5 on April 21 2016 08:16:04 AM

Excellent Service

"Easiest way to order online. Very easy to use and very reasonably priced. Order was received in very timely fashion. Highly recommended"

Great customer service

"Customer service rep called me two days before my Rx was set to expire to advise me that if I wanted to order more contacts under the current Rx I needed to do so by midnight of the day of expiration. This was great because I thought it was already expired but wanted more contacts without having to pay for another Dr visit. Great customer service, rep was very friendly and not pushy. I placed a refill order the next day online. "

This review was modified by jwedmore on April 21 2016 07:39:58 AM

Awesome Service!!!!

"I have ordered contacts through WebEyeCare several times and the service is always great!!!!"

This review was modified by oatdiddy on April 21 2016 06:58:50 AM

fast/qulity service

"order your contacts from this site. Your Eye Dris a rip off and overcharges for the same lenses"

This review was modified by BigSweets4Eva on April 21 2016 06:52:20 AM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.