Product & services pricing Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"Not happy. Shipping charges are very high and they charged me a hidden $19.95 "processing fee". I will not order from them again"

"As usual, my order was processed accurately and shipped promptly."

"Second time ordering. Took them 5 days to verify prescription. ( You would think they would have it on file since this was my second order) Now they send an email with shipping info and I will not receive order till the 29th. 12 days is way to long. I won't be ordering from them again."

"Ordering contact from WebEyeCare was fast, efficient and the best prices on the Internet. I will definitely be ordering from them again. Thank you."

"Correct product, Fast and On-Time delivery, Convenient"

"I was nothing but satisfied with my experience with WebEyeCare. My exact contacts were available at a great price and they were delivered quickly, shipped safely. Thanks for the savings!!"

"My order was accurate, fast and less expensive than retail."

"The web site was easy to use. Search results displayed with no confusion. Checkout process was piece of cake. I didn't have to scan and upload my prescription like I used to do with VisionDirect. The process was painless. I plan to continue use this web site for my future orders."

"Best deal around. Received contacts in mail one week after order was placed. So far, happy with service and price!"

"Very competitive pricing and timely shipment. Will reorder in the future."

"Very happy with WebEyeCare service. My daughter forgot to pack her contacts for our vacation and WebEyeCare was the only service I could find that would overnight the contacts. The costumer service was great and the package arrived on time!!!"

"Great prices, timely shipping. Took a few days to verify my prescription, but once they did so, it came quickly. "

"Fast Service, accurately assisted with order since I selected the wrong ones per my prescription and quick delivery"

"Very efficient. Quick shipping. I sent in my prescription on Sunday evening and Monday morning my contacts shipped."

"This website was real easy to use and their prices are great!"

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.