Stores > WebEyeCare

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

great deal

"best price for contacts even with the shipping and processing costs"

Reminders are key!

"Email reminders from WebEyeCare make it easy to remember when it is time to reorder and they keep past orders available to help with the reorder process. Sending the prescription is as easy as replying to an email with the prescription attached. "

This review was modified by MMcCU on February 01 2016 08:16:45 PM

Eye-Popping Service

"WebEyeCare had great prices and awesome service. Fast shipping and Excellent customer service!"

This review was modified by mschatzmann on February 01 2016 09:48:59 AM

2016-02-01

Best prices I could find!

"This is the first time I've bought my contacts online and I can't believe I waited this long! I paid less than half of what I have been paying at my eye doctor and had zero problems! I liked that it was a Google trusted store and my prescription was confirmed and contacts shipped 4 days after placing my order. I buy Biofinity contacts and they are exactly the same as the ones I get from the eye doctor (without the hassle of sending in box tabs for a rebate). "

This review was modified by sandyhope on February 01 2016 09:03:04 AM

Quick & Cheap

"I am always very pleased with my WebEyeCare orders. Prices are great and shipping is very quick!"

Fast and Cheap

"I was very impressed how quickly I received the contacts for the price I received them. "

This review was modified by Mmnunley on February 01 2016 07:22:00 AM

Great price

"Thank you so much for have a very simple and easy website to order from. The price is great, much cheaper than the eye doctors office. "

Great Service

"I like this company. Great prices. Fast shipping."

I can see clearly now!

" Both my daughter and I have been using when I care to purchase our contact lenses for the past few years. Their efficiency responsiveness and quality hadn't made us come back year after year. I would never purchase contact lenses anywhere else!"

This review was modified by Mbg1018 on February 01 2016 06:10:07 AM

Great Service!

"I had fast service and delivery with tracking. They kept me updated with emails about the status of my order from start to finish. I'll definitely buy from them again! "

This review was modified by skuecker on February 01 2016 06:02:00 AM

2016-01-31

Doesn't Give up on you

"My contact prescription had expired and while I was struggling to find a new eye doctor to get a new prescription they patiently kept my order on hold and sent polite reminders. In the end I finally got a new prescription and my contacts were shipped immediately and I maintained the earlier deal price"

2016-01-30

Wedon'tcare

"Not worth the cost of ordering - all orders on line are less in cost. I am paying more not sure if am ordering again. Sears optical $99. I also spoke at least twice to a rep of yours just by dialing the number and I felt as though I was speaking to someone that was grabbed from a street corner hanging out and asked to cover a seat and answer calls. "

2016-01-27

Speedy order processing and shipping.

"WebEyeCare had quick order processing and shipping time. Their prices on contacts are great. The web site is easy to navigate and place your order."

2016-01-26

This Site Saved My iLife!

"And by iLife, I mean "eye life". I was running really low on contacts, like literally 4 pairs left. I'd have to go to FL to get them because that's where my eye doctor is. I thought it was a lost cause until I found WebEyeCare on Google, and by God, with the prescription confirmed and shipment expidited, the DAILIES arrived JUST in time. So, with that being said,
Thank you so much. You have saved my iLife!

This review was modified by Elliottskywalker on January 26 2016 04:58:55 PM

2016-01-24

deceptive marketing

"Slapped with $26 processing fee upon checkout!!!"

This review was modified by ryancraig on January 24 2016 08:46:37 PM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.