Stores > WebEyeCare

Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
2017-01-17

Shipping is a disappointment

"Ordering online is convenient, however, regular shipping takes up to a week or longer and is $6.95 and if you want two day shipping it is $25, which I think is a little steep. Especially when you lose a contact of your last pair and you need them right away. Also when you add something to your cart you cannot modify it once it is in the cart. I accidently added the same item twice and instead of being able to change to 1, I had to delete it completely from my cart and start over. "

This review was modified by aeprassenos on January 19 2017 11:00:03 AM

2017-01-13

Love this company!

"My re-order was so simple to complete, and it was delivered extremely fast! Very pleased. "

This review was modified by haylee_beggs on January 17 2017 12:02:25 AM

2017-01-12

They deserve 10 Stars!

"Wow! Just WoW!!! Not only did this store carry my power of lens (Others didn't), I received them in record time, without asking or paying extra. In less than 48 hours, my lenses were ordered, prescription confirmed, and lenses shipped to my front door. Many of my friends wear contacts and order them through Costco or local wholesale club. The price I paid for the most expensive lens on the market was about $14 less per box than at Costco. I won't hesitate to tell my friends since most of us are retired and on fixed incomes. Of course I won't hesitate to order again from WebEyeCare. They rock!"

This review was modified by marshamoskowitz on January 17 2017 12:00:58 AM

2017-01-10

Cautiously Satisfied

"After having a terrible experience with another online store with a similar name, I was cautious about ordering from WebEyeCare. I have now ordered my contacts several times and have had no problems - smooth ordering and prompt arrival. "

This review was modified by Iamkelly on January 10 2017 05:09:28 AM

2017-01-09

Good price, but inaccurate shipping quote times and slow shipping

"I ordered contacts with the regular shipping because the rep promised me they would go out the following day. Unfortunately, they didn't go out the following day, so that pushed the shipping into the holiday weekend and I received them on Tuesday instead of Saturday, like I was supposed to. Had I been given accurate information about when they would ship, I would have ordered expedited shipping, as it was very important that I had the contacts by the weekend. That was my big disappointment with this company. I had no problem paying for the upgraded shipping, had I known it would have been necessary to get my order by my deadline. Also, the processing fee seemed a little steep."

2017-01-09

an easy way to find great deals on contacts

"I found exactly what I needed at a very competitive price. The contacts were shipped to me immediately. Would highly recommend to others."

AWESOME SERVICE!!

"The service is very fast, quick and accurate. I will no longer order from any other contact company."

This review was modified by cheermom03 on January 09 2017 07:39:09 AM

Don't be short sighted

"Webeyecare is the easiest, quickest and more reliable way to purchase your eye care products. Never loose sight of them!"

This review was modified by Eroman13 on January 09 2017 06:20:58 AM

Fast!

"I always get my orders fast and since I'm a procrastinator this is awesome! "

2017-01-06

liars and thieves

"Where do i even start with the horrible service of webeyecare? My first order took about 2 weeks to be processed and recieved;understandable. 2nd time i figured it would be somewhat quicker now that i am in their system. After a week i contacted an webeyecare rep via chat and they told me it was being delayed because my doctor contacted them regarding my prescription. I was told the delay was because of that and okay i understand once again. 3rd time i placed a order: I placed it on monday morning and paid for next day shipping ($40) more than the contacts itself. Well lets just say its been a few days since i placed that order,i might as well have just paid the standard shipping fee. When i did contact webyeyecare regarding this order i was told its because they do not have my prescription on hand. How is that possible when the last order was delayed because my doctor had contacted them? Bunch of liars and thieves is what this company is. "

2017-01-02

good prices and easy checkout!

"the website is very easy to use and quick to find the contact lenses I was looking for and at such a good price, I was even able to use a coupon and get free shipping!"

This review was modified by vedom07 on January 02 2017 02:44:32 PM

2016-12-17

Told wrong information

"Brand new customer. Was told if i placed the ored and sent in the presciption before 1pm. They would ship out today (12/15/16) i did. 2 days later no response or anything from them. Spent the few extra dollars to try and get them before Chrismas. And thier hours are only Monday thru Friday 9 to 5. What about the people who work...."

This review was modified by Cluescooter on December 17 2016 03:39:44 AM

2016-12-14

Awesome

"I had a great experience using WebEyeCare. Buying contacts through my eye doctor would have cost me $24.30 more than through WebEyeCare, and that includes a $60 rebate and a higher insurance allowance for in-network services I would have had through my eye doctor. Dang Gina! I know 24 bucks isn't much, but it's still $24! I had a few questions that were answered quickly and professionally via live chat, purchased my contacts in a few clicks, and submitted my insurance claim, all from the convenience of my sofa, in my Jammie's. Great experience."

This review was modified by Emmstah on December 14 2016 02:17:24 PM

2016-12-12

Super Fast service

"I ordered contact lenses, and it came exactly with what i ordered and super fast (3 days).
Instead of paying $48 for the box at the store , i paid only $29, and got it even faster than the store.

i am very pleased.

This review was modified by Shelly4567 on December 12 2016 05:59:24 AM

2016-12-10

Great site, great price!

"We purchase contacts for our son about every three months and we found this site through Google when searching out contact lens retailers. While the price we found was very competitive, we also found the website to be very user friendly and allowed us to checkout with PayPal, something we always look for and prefer. The checkout process was fast and easy and we will definitely use WebEyeCare again!"

This review was modified by ccorbitt on December 10 2016 01:00:24 PM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.