Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"I ordered Biofinity lenses - they were on sale and I got them for half the price! They arrived on time. Great quality and the items arrived in great shape!"

"Easy transaction, good price, delivered promptly, I will purchase through them again."

"Very fast shipment, very accurate. Thank you."

"Ordered contacts from WebEyeCare, shipping and handling were standard speed, it took about a week to get my items. No issues at all, will likely order again. "

"Super fast shipping and best prices for contacts ANYWHERE!!!!

"Paid almost less than half price of what our eye doctors office charge for the same one year supply of contacts! Shipping came as promised and we are happy as can be! Have ordered twice from WebEyeCare and have been very pleased with the prices and deliveries!"

"WebEyeCare was super easy to use and had by far the best prices. I have a relatively common prescription so I'm not sure how they are with hard to find contacts but my order was easy and shipped right away. I was able to email them my prescription and it was verified with in 24 hours. I received the contacts 2 days later. They were far simpler than 1800-Contacts and Walmart online both of whom had issues verifying my prescription with my eye doctor as they did not allow me to send it in. I would happily use WebEyeCare again for my next order.

I had no reason to contact their customer service so I cant really comment on it but I'm sure its great.

"Everything was a breeze! cheaper than others!"

"Order process was fast and easy to get through. Submiting you Perscription was also easy. The prices were the best I've found during extensive internet searches. "

"Great service, super fast delivery! and a few bucks cheaper than anywhere else!!"

"Overall, this is a decent online supplier. Shipping fee seems exorbitant at $12.95+(I begrudge them mildly for not showing that cost up front), but even with that fee this supplier is much less expensive for my specific lenses than a lenscrafters or 1800Contacts. "

"Easy site to use, prompt shipping, I will continue to use WebEyeCare for my contact lens purchases."

"My experience with Web Eye Care was exceptional!! I ordered my contact lenses on line and I received them within a week and I was kept abreast of the progress of my order. I would highly recommend them and would definitely order from them again!"

"I ordered these contacts in advance of when I needed them, but was so surprised at how quickly they were at my doorstep! I have ordered with them before, so the re-order process was even more simple. Great prices, great set up, and prompt service. I'll be ordering all my contacts from WebEyeCare from now on! Nothing but great things to say."

"I was very happy with my WebEyeCare experience. Easy interface, good pricing, and quick shipping. No complaints."

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.