Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

"Very well priced. I will shop here again."

"I had a great experience! Cheapest price for the exact contacts I wanted! Fast ship!"

"Easy to order from and fast shipment times!!"

"Love this contact lens provider! Their site makes it easy to order and even easier to re-order. Plus, they send me reminders before my supply runs out, which is quite helpful. Keep up the good work!"

"Very easy and convenient. Also a very quick process, I received my contacts within a week of ordering them. "

"My only concern was their shipping process. After the order is placed it is sent to shipping. Customer service then gets the shipping info. Up until that time they have no clue about the delivery date. Shipping very fast."

"The website provides a clean interface and is easy to navigate. Delivery on the items I have ordered has been prompt with no mistakes, and the unsolicited marketing emails are at a minimum."

"Great experience, very well designed website. Easy to place an order."

"I will definitely order my contacts from WebEyeCare again! My contacts came just days after I ordered, even though it was Christmas time! And they had a better price, by far, than anyone else. "

"The order took longer than I thought to arrive. It was "processing' for several days. There should aslo be a lower shipping price for standard. Also I was dissapointed feeling like I was misled about Black Friday prices. Nothing was cheaper."

"I was so surprised to find WebEyeCare had the absolute best prices for my lenses. I ordered them and received them exactly when I was supposed to. I will definitely continue to shop with WebEyeCare. They made ordering lenses on-line easy and efficient. I would strongly recommend WebEyeCare to anyone who wears contact lenses and orders them on-line."

"Prompt excellent online service. They verified my granddaughters ex and we had the contacts within a few days. And about half of what we were paying at the vision store. "

"Wow, this was excellent! It was so easy, and the price was definitely right. Fast shipping and the lenses I needed were available. No big wait, like at my local optometrist for my prescription."

"Great Experience! We purchased contacts from the WebEyeCare store and it was a smooth and easy experience. The shipping was superfast and the price was the best out there.
Try it, you will like it!

"Quick and easy ordering, prices very reasonable. Glad to be doing business with them."

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.