Stores > WebEyeCare

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

RUN

"Do not order from this retailer under any circumstances. I used them twice and they screwed up my order each time. In the most recent transaction, they mailed my contacts to my previous home where I no longer live because i just left an abusive relationship. This was after losing my original shipment on June 9 and now, I will not get the new shipment either.

I now get to enjoy the excellent experience of losing money on this order and needing to order the contacts from another retailer. Do not go with this retailer under any circumstances. Let them collapse under the weight of their incompetence.

This review was modified by JocelynMackie74 on June 22 2016 12:31:45 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. We are very sorry for any inconvenience you've experienced with your order.

Our system shows you placed the order online and it was shipped on June 12th to the address you provided at checkout.

When you notified us on June 20th that the package had not arrived it was replaced at no cost to you and delivered yesterday to the provided alternate address. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. ”

2016-06-22

Convenient, quality service at an economical price

"My family has used Web Eye Care to purchase contacts online for a few years now. I enjoy the convenience of ordering online as needed with home delivery, knowing that I will receive a competitive price. No need to run yet another errand to pick them up. Once our prescriptions have been submitted, they've been retained on file, so no need to submit again until expiration or the prescription has changed. This has been especially convenient when my teenagers come to me last minute telling me that they are out of contacts! Thank you Web Eye Care for the service you provide!"

This review was modified by SellFam5 on June 22 2016 12:02:53 PM

BEST EXPERIENCE FIRST TIME ORDERING

"I ordered for the first time on line my contact lenses and was very impressed with the ease of using this company's website - very, very easy to place the order and my contact lenses came in the mail well packaged with no damage within a couple of days. I will continue to order them in the future!!!!"

great service

"my order was shipped on time. thanks"

Great prices, fast shipping

"My Acuvue Oasys lenses were much cheaper from WebEyeCare than any other merchant. Very pleased with prices, service and shipping."

This review was modified by jeninma on June 22 2016 05:53:19 AM

2016-06-17

"Priced right! Order had no issues, product is great, and received very quickly. "

This review was modified by olgam84 on June 17 2016 08:34:43 PM

Fast Service

"Great service and best price. I received my contacts 4 days after placing my order,now that is fast.
I will be ordering from Webeyecare from now on.
Thank you!!!

This review was modified by Livdjo on June 14 2016 06:33:10 PM

satisfied in Cincinnati

"I found WebEye care online. I knew nothing about them but their prices were very good. I had a little trouble placing my order so I called them and the woman I talked to was very helpful. I received my contacts in less than a week. I was happy with the service and the price "

2016-06-14

Good price and fast shipment

"purchased my contacts on WebEyeCare.com. The price is really good. The shipment is fast. I will order my contacts again with WebEyeCare next time. "

2016-06-07

Great prices and fast shipping

"Great prices and fast shipping"

This review was modified by Brianbenach on June 07 2016 12:55:16 PM

2016-05-29

Great prices fast shipping

"I love web eye care they always ship my order out quickly, are great at dealing with my eye doctor and are generally super helpful. The price is stellar and the free overnight shipping seals the deal. I can't imagine ordering from anywhere else and refer my friends and family. "

This review was modified by cdcucco on May 29 2016 11:30:28 AM

The extra mile

"WebEyeCare.com was great from the get-go! When I called last year to inquire about the quality of their product, shipping, and price , the young lady on the phone was patient, polite, and proud of her company and their products and service. They said that they would stand by the integrity of their lenses and replace any defective lenses.
The website was easy to use to order my daily wear lenses and shipping was fast. I had researched online deals, but I found WebEyeCare.com to be the best overall choice.
When several of the first 90 lenses were defective (they get the lenses directly from the manufacturer with a more than adequate expiration date), I called to let WebEyeCare.com know. They were exceptionally accommodating, and I received replacements quickly.
I ordered more of the same lenses May of this year. They arrived quickly. WebEyeCare.com will let you know by email when to reorder. They are a professional company with a vast array of lenses. Most importantly, they are willing to go the extra mile to help you become one of there very satisfied customers. I will use them again.

This review was modified by servant14 on May 25 2016 02:50:33 PM

No Problems!

"Easy to reorder, very good prices, delivery consistently made promptly."

This review was modified by markgo17 on May 25 2016 06:44:35 AM

Great Value

"This was half the price of my contacts at 1-800 Contact's website."

2016-05-25

You can see the difference!

"top quality lenses at affordable prices!! I got the same lenses way cheaper than other online competitors. Love getting the reminders in my email when it is close to reorder time so I never run out. Customer service was excellent. Shipment came as promised. Complete and on time. A+"

This review was modified by pharmgurhl on May 25 2016 05:58:37 AM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.