Stores > WebEyeCare

Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-08-20

Poor customer service

"I will not be ordering from this website again. Very poor customer service and unwilling to help with orders that have been already placed. "

2016-08-19

Seamless

"Seamless and easy to order contacts. Cheapest I could find."

This review was modified by wintergr33n on August 19 2016 09:05:44 PM

2016-08-17

Easy shopping

"I am new to buying contacts online, and this experience has been great! The website is very easy to understand and use, and I love the feature of being able to send my prescription by email or fax. And the shipping is cheap!"

This review was modified by Jremchuk on August 17 2016 02:23:45 PM

2016-08-15

good service at a good price

"I have been shopping at WebEyeCare for several year now and continue to be very happy both with the prices they offer as well as the speed of delivery"

2016-08-12

Eye Catching service!

"first class service and can't beat the prices."

This review was modified by baggy99 on August 12 2016 05:10:33 AM

2016-08-11

I SEE you know what you are doing!

"Fantastic prices! I was so impressed in the timely manner my order came in. This is the second time ordering and as soon as our new scripts was faxed the order was placed and arrived in less then 7 days. Thank you so much for being so efficient and prompt with our delivery! We will without a doubt be on the reorder site!"

2016-08-11

Very Fast Service and Delivery

"I will certainly purchase from you again. The purchase from WebEyeCare was even less than I could have received at Costco."

2016-08-10

"I am satisfied with contents of my package. They got my order correct, and I would order from here again. But I wish the processing/shipping time was faster. My package came a day later than the estimated arrival date."

Awesome

"Shipping was fast. I wasn't expecting that. I will buy again !!"

This review was modified by arencibiad15 on August 10 2016 05:50:59 PM

2016-08-10

"excellent service, speedy shipping"

This review was modified by etrout70 on August 10 2016 08:02:27 AM

Eyecare too!

"Everything went smoothly with my order. The only thing I would change is having it ship a bit sooner. "

This review was modified by jblart on August 10 2016 06:28:02 AM

2016-08-09

Best price but botched shipping

"Web Eye Care had the best price on my lenses so I'm giving them more than one star but more order was for two boxes. When I only received one box in the mail, I called customer service and they seemed annoyed with me that I was calling because "orders are usually broken up like that"; which I'm assuming is a way out of sending the rest of my order with overnight shipping.
Again, they had the best price online so I'll probably order from Web Eye Care again but next time I'll wait to throw away my old lenses until I open the package that arrives.

This review was modified by Luke323 on August 09 2016 03:14:56 AM

2016-08-08

Extremely satisfied

"Best prices I could find. Fast order processing and shipping. Definitely will order again. "

2016-08-08

Easy to use contacts supplier with reasonable prices!

"Super easy to find my contacts I needed and the price for contacts that cover astigmatism was very reasonable. I would recommend WebEyeCare to anyone who wants to order contacts online."

2016-08-06

fake product

"they sent me fake contacts !!!!"

This review was modified by Lilianm on August 11 2016 02:50:56 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. We can assure you we do not sell fake contact lenses. If there is an issue with your order please call our customer service department at 888-536-7480 for assistance. Thank you!”

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.