• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"Excellent service and prices. Received a courtesy email reminder that my prescription was about to expire so I could order more before it does - a nice touch. Need to get codes online before entering website to get the best prices."

"My contact prescription is an unusual one that requires special measurements which requires more time and effort to make. But, with Webcare I still receive them in a timely matter and am verse satisfied with my lenses."

"I feel like it is ridiculous to charge a processing fee on top of a shipping fee. I already hate paying for shipping but to add an additional fee seems excessive to me. I will be finding another online retailer when I need to reorder contacts."

"This was a very easy process! It took a couple days to have my initial prescription "approved and verified", but it didn't take long. I will definitely use this site again."

"It was super easy to order my newly prescribed lenses at super cheap prices! I bought a box of lenses (6 lenses) for less than 1/2 of the asking price from other websites and stores. I first bought 2 boxes and when I realized the great price and service, I ordered 2 more boxes. Thank you for saving me $, time and energy!!!"

"Horrible and rude customer service and them bastards did not correct my order and the box came damage i will nvr order from them again and on top of the trouble they dnt even want to refund me my money "

"Absolutely the best way to buy contacts. Save $32.00 for 2 90 packs of contacts from what it was going to cost me Americas Best Eyeglass. Also ordered on 9/14 and they arrived on 9/16. Can't beat that!!!"

"I was very happy with the price of my first order, and their willingness to work with my optometrist on verifying the prescription. The cost was low and the shipping wasn't bad, Eben though my order didn't ship for 7 days after the order was placed. However several months later placing my second order the price went up, which I was fine with as it was just a few dollars per box. But the shipping is also quite expensive now, and there is a surcharge for checking the RX. I don't understand why as they already have it on file. The small changes add up quite a bit and in the end my 2nd order ended costing about 30$ more than my first. Not quite the savings, could get them from the doc for that price, and probably will next time.

Moral of the story, shop around, and don't fall for the "convenience" of the reorder button.

"What a great price on contacts. The site was easy and they did all the work.They called the doctor , verified my prescription and mailed my contacts. They kept in touch via email and gave me a tracking number. They were fast and i am very satisfied. I will most definitely use webEyeCare again!

"I seen that this site has the lowest price for my contacts so I decided to go for it, there was an issue with my prescription being expired so they emailed me to let me know and called my doctor. My contacts were shipped out the next day and got them within 3 days! Overall wait was only 4 days from my order date. Really fast and I highly recommend this site! "

"Absolutely the best place to get contacts customer service is friendly and helpful..so glad I researched and found them. I highly recommend WebEyeCare! "

"I have ordered contacts with this company several times and every time I get them promptly."

"Fast verification and shipping. Awesome pricing!"

"Best prices available, great service and fast shipping. Placed order online (20% cheaper than my local retailer), emailed prescription, and even with the free shipping the product was at my door 3 days later."

"It was a very easy process, no hassles and free shipping. I received an email confirming my order and option to send them my prescription electronically to speed up the process. Kept me updated with emails throughout the process. I will be ordering again from them. "

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.