• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

"Quick and easy process to order and receive contacts. Very timely, ships in just 1-2 days and you can even email your prescription which makes it super easy to submit and takes the guess work out of ordering."

"$26 for shipping 2 boxes of contacts is pretty ridiculous. That's not expedited shipping, It's standard shipping. They break it down into $12.96 for "processing" and $12.95 for "shipping" but the bottom line is that I paid the price for the contacts, plus $26 for them to send them to me. Still, the total price was right near the bottom of the list with what I could find in 5 minutes of searching Google, it's just a sneaky way to do business."

"Great price!!! Fast shipping!!!! Will definitely use them again!!!"

"This was the first time I ordered from WebEyeCare. The website was easy to navigate. The directions for completion of my order were easy to understand and complete. The contacts were delivered within a week! A great experience start to finish."

" I used them before for a smaller shipment order of contact lenses. It was less expensive than others I had found online or through my doctor's at the time. I can't say much about the cost for the lens or cost of shipment for the larger shipment I ordered as I relied on my memory of my previous experience. As I was in a rush for long term business travel, I remembered that it was least expensive and had to assume that it was probably the same price. I also remembered how easy it was to order from them. I had them call my doctor and they took care of finding out the prescription. Unless they're prices go up (total cost for lens and shipment), they'll continue to be my go-to. "

"An internet search showed the lowest price for my contacts at WebEyeCare, but when it came to payment, two additional fees were added on, shipping and processing $25 and shipping $13. This brought it up to near other sites prices. So I stopped my transaction. Within a day I got a msg offering me $5 off of $50 order or $10 off of $100. So I completed my order. Then the next day I got an email offering free shipping but since my order had processed they would not honor it. The contacts arrived quickly & accurately and the processing was easy since I sent them my RX via email. All in all, I was very satisfied, except I didn't appreciate they were not up front with their extra charges & bonus offers. I might order from them again since in the end the price was competitive even with extra charges & service was great getting my shipment but I'm going to thoroughly check out other sites first to compare prices, including those sites add on charges, if any."

"I am so glad I searched around and found WebEyeCare when I needed to reorder contact lenses. I was able to save money, the ordering was easy, and I got it in the mail within a week. I love free shipping! If you keep up the great price and good service, I will definitely order from you again!"

"WebEyeCare is a very reliable company. They have a reasonable price and are quick to get your order out."

"WebEyeCare is probably the best and easiest place to purchase eyewear! Their customer service is over the top. My post office made a mistake and I didn't receive my package. WebEyeCare was ready to save the day with a replacement order. Luckily my post office delivered my package and no replacement was needed. WebEyeCare offered to replace it right away. I feel taken care of! Thanks!"

"I was very happy with WebEyeCare. The website was easy to order from. I received my contacts before they were scheduled. I will be a returning customer. Thank you "

"Best price, no hidden processing fee like other lens retailers. Even with back order lenses came in about 10 days."

"I had a wonderful experience with WebEyeCare! I am 27 and just recently visited an optometrist to check my eyes and see if I needed contacts. After receiving my prescription I immediately began searching online for a place to order contacts without them being outrageous. I read a lot of good reviews on WebEyeCare and decided to purchase a 12-month supply. I emailed my prescription to their email address, it was approved in a day or two and the contacts arrived shortly thereafter. I intend to use them for future purchases and was very happy with the overall experience."

"Very disappointed to find that on my second order with WebEyeCare I was charged a processing fee which I was not charged on my first order. I consider this a "bait and switch" tactic. The charge did not show up until I received email confirmation of my order. Called customer service and the woman told me all charges show up on order page when you place an order. Not true. I went back and put in the same order and the charge did not show up on the order screen. Just feel like they are trying to scam people by not putting it right up front on the sight or on the order screen. Yes after searching the web sight I found the disclosure on the policies page, but like I said it should be in bold letters right up front. I just think it is deceptive to do business that way. If my daughter didn't need her lens for going out of the country, I would have cancelled the order and just ordered from someone else."

"WebEyeCare has the best prices anywhere. Period. They ship fast and I have never had an issue with my order. Job well done and keep up the great customer service!"

"Great and fast service I would recommend to all of my friends!!"

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.