Stores > WebEyeCare

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

The extra mile

"WebEyeCare.com was great from the get-go! When I called last year to inquire about the quality of their product, shipping, and price , the young lady on the phone was patient, polite, and proud of her company and their products and service. They said that they would stand by the integrity of their lenses and replace any defective lenses.
The website was easy to use to order my daily wear lenses and shipping was fast. I had researched online deals, but I found WebEyeCare.com to be the best overall choice.
When several of the first 90 lenses were defective (they get the lenses directly from the manufacturer with a more than adequate expiration date), I called to let WebEyeCare.com know. They were exceptionally accommodating, and I received replacements quickly.
I ordered more of the same lenses May of this year. They arrived quickly. WebEyeCare.com will let you know by email when to reorder. They are a professional company with a vast array of lenses. Most importantly, they are willing to go the extra mile to help you become one of there very satisfied customers. I will use them again.

This review was modified by servant14 on May 25 2016 02:50:33 PM

No Problems!

"Easy to reorder, very good prices, delivery consistently made promptly."

This review was modified by markgo17 on May 25 2016 06:44:35 AM

Great Value

"This was half the price of my contacts at 1-800 Contact's website."

2016-05-25

You can see the difference!

"top quality lenses at affordable prices!! I got the same lenses way cheaper than other online competitors. Love getting the reminders in my email when it is close to reorder time so I never run out. Customer service was excellent. Shipment came as promised. Complete and on time. A+"

This review was modified by pharmgurhl on May 25 2016 05:58:37 AM

2016-05-24

Fabulous!

"Fast, friendly service. Fast, friendly service. Fast, friendly service.Fast, friendly service.Fast, friendly service Fast, friendly service Fast, friendly service Fast, friendly service Fast, friendly service Fast, friendly service Fast, friendly service "

This review was modified by AliceNJeff on May 24 2016 08:59:08 AM

2016-05-24

Great as always

"I've been purchasing my contacts for over 2 years from webeyecare. Shipping is always fast, prices are always better than anywhere else. "

This review was modified by sassymommy2 on May 24 2016 08:44:21 AM

2016-05-23

When you need to see clearly "call WebEyeCare"!!!

"I greatly appreciate the service. The only issue I have is when you go on line and look for coupons codes. They never work and that's frustrating.
Thank you and God Bless!!!

Rep reply posted May-23-2016

A rep from WebEyeCare, WebEyeCare, has responded

“Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. We greatly appreciate your feed back! We recommend emailing us at info@webeyecare.com or using our chat service to obtain a recent coupon code. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you! ”

2016-05-20

Wow absolutely the best

" This store has everything you could need for your eyes. The best prices online. They beat their competitors prices by at least. I'm a customer for life"

This review was modified by Msjanuary on May 20 2016 08:36:32 AM

2016-05-16

"it was easy to order, good prices, came quickly. my only complaint is that the carrier left it in the sun outside my front door. not sure that's within their control, but maybe webeyecare could give the carrier some special instructions not to do this."

This review was modified by melenses on May 17 2016 06:36:26 PM

WebEyeCare - Easy, Fast, Cheap Prices

"I continue to reorder my Proclear contact lenses from WebEyeCare because their website is so easy to use, reordering is a breeze and the prices are much cheaper than the competition."

This review was modified by Dr.Jaws on May 16 2016 06:45:57 AM

2016-05-16

Great Price. Great Service.

"Prices were great. My order was correct and arrived quickly. My only complaint was with the processing fee. They advertise a low price, then add on a processing fee, then add shipping. While I can understand paying shipping, it seems that the processing fee should be factored into the original price. Definitely had a bait and switch kind of vibe. However, even with the added fee, the prices were still lower than anywhere else"

Great value!

"I was going to purchase my contacts on Groupon because I saw they were having a deal, before purchasing i googled to see how much the contact actually go for seeing I usually get them through my eye doctor. Webeye care came up in my search and was almost half the price. I received them in a timely matter and was very easy process."

This review was modified by Makcal33 on May 16 2016 06:04:01 AM

Easy Use

"Nothing better than a website that uses the K.I.S.S method. Keep it simple stupid."

I can see!

"WebEyeCare was easy to use, fast in their delivery, and offers great pricing. I would recommend WebEyeCare for anyone who needs contacts quickly and isn't looking to break the bank!"

This review was modified by paauwejt on May 09 2016 08:32:48 AM

2016-05-09

The BEST way to shop for contacts!

"WebEyeCare is the easiest way to purchase contacts online! Their prices are very competitive and shipping took less than 2 weeks, which is AMAZING considering I live overseas on an isolated base!!! I will continue to use WebEyeCare and will recommend them to friends and family."

This review was modified by catlynnchris on May 09 2016 07:37:54 AM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.