Product & services pricing Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

"Very please with WebEyeCare and my purchase of contacts. They were the same contacts I would have ordered through my eye doctors only for a huge savings through WebEyeCare."

"I was pleased to find a better price with WebEyeCare. It was easy to place the order and my contact order arrived at my home in just two days. I will probably order from WebEyeCare again in the future."

"Love ordering from WebEyeCare! Love the prompt delivery of my contacts and the ease of ordering. Their prices can not be beat!"

"I had a simple order with WebEyeCare and it arrived one day earlier than promised with all the expected contents. Very competitive pricing.

A minor issue; the website could use some work. I had to fill in the order details a couple of times as it wipes out all the fields filled if you have one thing missing. Not a big deal.

"WebEyeCare was extremely simple and efficient. Since my prescription was still up to date, it took minutes to complete and I received my contacts right away. My new contacts are not available at CostCo, so WebEyeCare has the best pricing. "

"Received my contacts sooner than expected. Excellent service and by far the cheapest out there!"

"This is the second time that i have bought contacts from WebEyeCare. both times were a %100. contacts are the things i ordered, they were the best vaule i could find EVERYWERE. WebEyeCare is safe and checking out is just in the matter of following their instructions. WebEyeCare, i will be ordering from you in 6 months when i run out of contacts AGAIN!"

"Good price, fast delivery. Will buy from this place again :)"

"WebEyeCare verified my prescription with my eye doctor and everything was good to go. I received the package within 3 days of prescription confirmation and everything looks good. I would definitely use them again!"

"I have never had a problem with webeyecare. I am sad that Acuvue raised the prices of their contacts unilaterally, but what can you do?"

"WebeyeCare is amazing. I ordered contact lenses from them a few months back. They have fast service, superb customer support, and they send you reminders when you are running low on contacts. I have bought from them multiple times and will continue to use them. Their prices beat every other place I have looked at for contact lenses. "

"Loved my experience with Webeye care. They processed my order fast and was the lowest around. Definetly awesome customee service and fast shipping/delivery."

"WebEyeCare has the best prices I can find on my contacts. The order process was simple, they verified my prescription the same day I ordered and my contacts arrived just a few days later."

"Very efficient and customer-friendly website, easy to use & much more convenient and lower prices. I will continue to use this site for my own purchases, and I was so impressed that I ordered my nephew's purchases as well. Thank you,
Tammy L Perez

"Great price; fast service! I used to order my contacts elsewhere for a good price, but I found them at WebEyeCare for even less. My contacts arrived within just a few days. I will definitely use them again."

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.