• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

2015-07-25

"great value. my last order I had a problem with the quality of the product and they replaced them at no charge
shipping took longer than normal this time but I think it was a postal service issue"

2015-07-24

"Consistently the best price on contacts that I have found. Order is always correct, but shipping is slightly slow for me. "

2015-07-23

"Delivery was fast. The prices was extremely reasonable for what others wanted $20-$30 more per box. The ordering process was easy as was sending my prescription to them thru email. I will definitely purchase through them again. "

2015-07-23

"Always a great easy site and the best price for the contacts we use...Fast shipping "

2015-07-23

"I've been ordering my contacts from WebEyeCare for years. Best rates, quick and easy to place a re-order, quick delivery. No complaints."

2015-07-23

"Needed contacts quickly - placed order and lenses came quicker than expected. I compared prices with other sites and WebEye Care was competitive and delivery was much quicker than other sties I have used in past.
Will order with WebEyeCare again in future!!"

2015-07-22

"Cheapest prices, easiest ordering ever!"

2015-07-22

"I had never heard of this website but it was much cheaper than the ones you have heard of. It was also very easy. No complaints!"

2015-07-22

"It is great to have a more reasonable option to purchase contact lenses and webEyeCare makes the process easy - and then they just arrive ready to be used. How great is that?"

2015-07-22

"My contacts arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Just as I ordered."

2015-07-21

"This site had the best price that I could find for my contact lenses. Shipping was fast, and my order was perfect. This is the third time that I have ordered from this company, and I have been happy every time."

2015-07-20

"I was excited to find my Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism for $7 a box cheaper than anywhere else locally or on the web. With free shipping I could not pass up trying a new supplier. I was thrilled to receive my contacts in less than a week even though WebEyeCare had to verify my prescription because I couldn't find my copy."

2015-07-20

"I can not believe how easy this was. I shopped around for best deal and you guys had best price by far. And then to boot the process was easy!

2015-07-20

"First time ordering from this site/company. Very fast shipping. Would definitely use again in the future."

2015-07-20

"Great shipping time, half the price of other doctors and websites and they even confirmed my Rx for me with my doctor without any delays.
Order#: 689423
07/08/2015"

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.