Stores > WebEyeCare

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

Shaun Was fantastic!

"I needed to have contacts overnighted and Shaun was so helpful. He was able to confirm they were in stock and took the time to ensure me they would be shipped out on time. The live chat made it so easy so I could complete my work and still work with Shaun on my order. Everything was seamless and I am so thankful I had Shaun as a representative to take care of me!

Thank you!!

speedy service

"The item was delivered before its promised date. Website very east to navigate."

"Every time I need to order contacts I simply google my brand (Biofinity Toric) and look for the lowest-priced ones. Unfortunately what I end up encountering 99% of the time is that my contacts are "backordered" and take well over 1 month, sometimes 2, to get to me. I'm convinced most of these fly-by-night contact lens companies don't even have any of the product and only order it from the manufacturer on demand. This happened again recently when I ordered from a competitor site and was told it was backordered and nearly a month later I finally cancelled after getting tired of waiting. I then find WebEyeCare. I ordered on 10/7 and they were in my hands on 10/17. No, 10 days is not lightning fast and, no, they weren't the bottom-line cheapest on the web, but they got my contacts to me in a respectable amount of time and without any hassle. I will be back."

Shopping made easy

"Had a great experience ordering contacts. Shipping was prompt. Wish the price wasn't so high for processing and shipping. All and all good experience."

This review was modified by laurie716 on October 17 2016 04:04:49 PM

Fast service and amazing prices!

"I was very happy with their customer service. The price for the contacts I bought was great! and I got the contacts just 4 days after I ordered the contacts! "

Easy and fast ordering!

"I ordered contacts and needed them fast. I messed up the prescription in my first online order, but was able to chat with someone online who fixed it within 2 minutes and confirmed via email! I got my contacts in just a few days!:)"

Best price, easy ordering

"WebEyeCare carries my brand of contacts at the best price. Ordering is easy! The first time I ordered I took a picture of my prescription and emailed it to them. After that, it was stored on file. I've been ordering for over a year without any issues. Contacts arrive when they say they will. "

This review was modified by Poppy740 on October 17 2016 09:03:14 AM

"I recently moved to Hawaii and needed my contacts in a hurry. I received them in less than three days and that included a long flight over the ocean! Very pleased."

This review was modified by PLMNStrong on October 14 2016 01:33:21 AM

Best Place for Contact Lens

"This is the best place to buy your contact lenses in my opinion. I have bought from other internet companies and somewhat satisfied with their service, but with WebEye they exceeded my expectations. Thank you for your fast service."

This review was modified by Ninang on October 13 2016 12:37:26 PM

Excellent Prices for Contacts!

"I could not believe how low your prices were for Contacts. The type our doctor prescribed, we were able to get through you for over half off what they wanted to charge us at the eye doctor! Anxiously awaiting our shipment to see if the quality of the contacts is as good as the ease of ordering and the deep discount. If so, we will definitely be reordering from webeyecare.com exclusively!"

This review was modified by tms3153 on October 04 2016 09:16:30 PM

The Eye is with me!

"WebEye care was very speedy and I was able to get my contacts rather quickly at the lowest price. 10/10 would recommend!"

This review was modified by Twisted209 on October 04 2016 01:18:14 PM

Highly Recommend!

"Fast delivery, excellent brand choices, easy website to negotiate...So many positive things to say! I also appreciate the excellent Customer Service I received when a new employee mistakenly sent me an incorrect prescription. I was provided a return shipping label at no charge, and my contacts were replaced with the correct prescription in a timely manner. "

Great price and service!

"The ordering process was very easy and shipping was fast. Great service for the lowest price that I found anywhere."

This review was modified by kristenmichaels on October 04 2016 06:29:20 AM

Worst company ever

"Shortly after placing my order, I was notified via email that my contacts were on a 5-10 day backorder and they would be back in touch when they were in stock. After 2 weeks, I emailed multiple times (no response), called (no answer) and tried to Live Chat via the website (chat was disabled). I emailed once more to say that I wanted to cancel my order (~3 weeks after my initial order) and never heard back. Finally, I got an email saying it shipped weeks ago (but hasn't arrived to my house yet). What a terrible company. How they are in business I have no idea."

This review was modified by annoyedcustomer8 on September 30 2016 06:14:37 AM

I can see again and still have money in my bank account!!!!

"My contact lens prescription is expensive. I was searching all over for better pricing than what I'd get locally and stumbled across WebEyeCare. Not only were the prices great to begin with...my lenses were ON SALE!

I went with the free shipping option and they still showed up just as fast as if I had paid for a faster option.

They are my new goto company for sure!

This review was modified by Megtonygeossman on September 24 2016 10:55:29 AM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.