Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

"I recently ordered contacts from Webeyecare. This was the easiest thing to do. I was so satisfied with the whole experience from placing the order to how quickly I received my order in the mail. I received notices every couple of days letting me know the progress of my order and I had it in the mail in just over a week. I would use them again and recommend Webeyecare to everyone."

"Cheapest contacts and quick shipping!"

"This is the second time that I have ordered from WebEyeCare and am very pleased with their Customer Service and their prices. Not to mention the prompt delivery of my contacts. I ordered them on 11/06 and had them 11/10 without paying for faster shipping. Will order from them again!!!"

"I hadn't heard of this site until I was googling for my contacts (in hopes to find a lower price) - and then WEC popped up! Their prices were unbelievable, I was a little skeptic at first. Then I saw my purchase was insured by Google so I gave it go - and within a few days I had my contacts. Just as I had hoped, these were the name brand, unopened and perfect. I can't wait to spread the word and buy from them again! "

"As always, this purchase was quick and easy to complete. I really like the fact that these guys let you just do your previous order again with one click. No muss no fuss."

"This is an easy process and the response time is rapid and reasonable. It's "painless". My purchase arrived with no hassle. "

"Very prompt and good service and pricing. Will order again."

"This was the forth time we have used WebEyeCare.
The contacts are excellent quality , the web site was easy to use and the delivery time was shorter then I thought it would be. We will reorder again.

"Great service! Cheapest contacts I have foubd on The internet!!!"

"This is the second time I ordered from WebEyeCare, I was a little surprised at how much the price had gone up from last year, after a little research I found out it is a manufacturer mandate. They cost the same everywhere. I placed my order here because they have fast, free shipping. I used UPS ground and it was here in a couple days, not the 5-10 days shown! And a great return policy for unused contacts. Will buy again."

"This was the cheapest price for the contacts that I needed. They sent them on time, and I got the correct prescription. No complaints here! I'll continue to order from them if they stay the cheapest, but I bought a six month supply, so it'll be awhile."

"The company did not communicate to me that my two boxes would be shipped seperately."

"Great contacts tho I cracked one the second week it was a malfunction of some sort on a monthly prescription. Yet since that one incident I 've had no problems got a good price for the contacts I purchased not great but good. Overall I would say this would be the best place to get your Eye wear on the internet if your looking for a good quality for a reasonable price "

"I am very impressed with webeyecare, ordering was very simple and delivery was super fast. Also an amazing price. I will definitely continue to order from webeyecare."

"I looked at a lot of different websites, and this one definitely had the cheapest price for exactly the same contacts lenses. I don't think I saw a single website with near the same price. The contacts lenses aren't in any way worse or lesser quality - it's literally the same thing for a lot cheaper. The delivery was a bit slow, so ordr in advance, but that's a more than acceptable trade off for the price paid. "

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.