• WebEyeCare WebEyeCare Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Would definitely buy from them again. Cheaper than anywhere else. A++"

"I've ordered contacts with them a few times, and they make it easy to reorder by keeping my prescription on file and sending me reminder emails for when it's time to reorder. "

"I have been a WebEyeCare customer for three years now, and have nothing but the best things to say about this merchant. Every contact order I place is painless, accurate, and delivered on time. The website is easy to maneuver, and the prices are much lower than those found in retail stores or at eye care providers. One time, WebEyeCare even kindly advised me to order more contacts before the price of that particular brand increased due to federal regulations. Thanks, WebEyeCare. Keep up the good work!"

"Contacts are great, disliked the processing fee. "

"My order was really easy to complete, this was my 1st order online for contacts & it shipped fast and on time! I was pleased with the contacts I ordered, next refill will be done the exact same way. It's just more convienant then ordering through my doctor office and clearly more affordable too. "

"I received my order in a timely manner and it was fulfilled correctly. Pricing could always be cheaper though."

"I was very satisfied with WebEyeCare. I put in my prescription wrong but they checked my prescription with my eye doctor and were able to catch the mistake. Which I am very grateful. "

"WebEyeCare let me know that my current contacts prescription was close to expiring, so I was able to make a purchase to stock up on contacts. Otherwise, I would have had to go through the inconvenient and expensive process of scheduling an eye appointment and receiving a new prescription before I could order new contacts. "

"New online customers beware. The advertised price is a bait and switch. After you go through the whole process of filling out your order, the very last page will show you a hidden processing fee of $14.78. This is in addition to the $12.95 shipping & handling charge, which is snail-mail standard shipping. My order (4 boxes of lenses) arrived in just under two weeks in ordinary, uninsulated packaging. That being said, their pricing is still good overall. I just wish they wouldn't have been so deceptive. I might continue to use them simply for their prices, but the minute someone comes along with the right price and honest business tactics you can rest assured I'll be jumping ship. Too many companies shoot themselves in the foot with tactics like this. "

"So far, ok experience. Seemed like a steep processing fee but shipping was free. Couldnt find any promi codes to work. That was disappointing. Cheapest price I could find online, beat the competition by $2, all inclusive. "

"This is a pathetic, abusive, horrible website. They have not delivered contacts that I ordered over a month ago!!! I've contacted them 4 times and instead of helping me, they are forcing me to chase my package all over the country! This is bullshit! Never deal with these people!"

"I've purchased contacts from WedEyeCare for over a year now. Prices are very competitive and the service is great. I would recommend this site for your vision needs."

"Easy and fast! Great prices and in stock, definitely my first choice from now on "

"Love this company! Thank you for being so quick"

"I had a wonderful experience purchasing some contacts. This was the first time I have used WebEyeCare to purchase contacts and the process was quick and painless. Will definitely be back to purchase more. "

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.