Stores > WebEyeCare

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

2016-09-24

I can see again and still have money in my bank account!!!!

"My contact lens prescription is expensive. I was searching all over for better pricing than what I'd get locally and stumbled across WebEyeCare. Not only were the prices great to begin with...my lenses were ON SALE!

I went with the free shipping option and they still showed up just as fast as if I had paid for a faster option.

They are my new goto company for sure!

This review was modified by Megtonygeossman on September 24 2016 10:55:29 AM

2016-09-20

WebEyeCare ROCKS!

"Order to delivery was a cinch! Quick and efficient and maintained email contact to keep me informed. I have already recommended them to my friends, and provided contact info and cost comparison to my optometrist's office."

This review was modified by maryjovanrensburg on September 20 2016 06:04:08 PM

2016-09-19

Good deal!

"this is my first time ordering from your site. it was relatively easy. the only barrier I had initially was getting the coupon for first time users. I called and the representative quickly helped me out with that.
My son and I are satisfied.

This review was modified by Msdavenport on September 19 2016 07:12:22 AM

2016-09-14

Rave Ratings

"Amazing service, quick and easy, and delivered right to my door. The contacts were on back order but they were still delivered on time. I have sent the website to my sister so she can order and I will be sharing it with my friends. "

This review was modified by sunflower50 on September 14 2016 11:36:09 AM

2016-09-14

Quick and Easy Order

"Website is easy to navigate and the price is right. I was able to quickly enter my order for the products I needed. If you could provide a method of uploading a prescription during the Checkout process, this would certainly expedite the process."

This review was modified by Goodspeed33 on September 26 2016 05:48:00 AM

2016-09-13

I can see clearly now . . .

"My contacts are here! See what I did there!? All jokes aside best place to get my contacts. Best price around the Internet and fastest shipping. "

2016-09-12

"Based on my experience as a returning customer, WebEyeCare provides terrific VALUE through its combination of low cost, high efficiency, easy process, confident quality."

This review was modified by mgootman on September 12 2016 06:50:38 AM

2016-09-12

I CAN SEE THE WORLD

"SECOND TIME I'VE ORDERED FAST DELIVERY AND VERY AFFORDABLE COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-09-09

Missing lenses

"I have been ordering from webeyecare for a couple years now and I have been satisfied with the service thus far. My only gripe would be that sometimes lenses would be missing from their cases in the box I ordered and I would be left with an odd number of contact lenses. I hope this wouldn't happen again. Thank you"

This review was modified by Dreyadao on September 09 2016 10:28:16 AM

2016-09-08

Good price and shipping

"Best price I found online and quick shipping with no problems."

2016-09-08

Super easy, super fast

"Placing my order was painless and took less than 5 mins. Price was competitive and order arrived in less than a week. Will recommend to others and will use again in the future. "

This review was modified by kyellowtruck on September 08 2016 08:59:42 AM

Eye Can See

"Service was awesome. Shipping was fast and price was half of what I had paid in the past. I couldn't be more pleased."

This review was modified by Sumnersmom on September 07 2016 05:49:55 PM

WOW!

"Great price, fast service, quick delivery! I will definitely order again. "

This review was modified by theirishdiva on September 07 2016 02:51:34 PM

"Comment is required
Comment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is requiredComment is required

This review was modified by mjmcarr on September 07 2016 01:21:43 PM

2016-09-07

FAST AND FREE SHIPPED TO ME, THANKS TO WEC, I NOW CAN SEE!!

"Low cost contacts, ordered easily online. Had to contact via phone afterwards, as my eye doctor was not responding and so therefore--as a new customer with an as-yet unverified prescription--my shipment did not immediately go out the same day as planned. However, the customer service agents were extremely pleasant to talk to, very knowledgeable and helpful: all the information relayed to me in regards to my order turned out to be accurate, and my contacts were shipped out as immediately as was possible, which was in fact the very next day. As I live in Las Vegas, NV and to my knowledge, the company and the service agents I spoke with with are based in Pennsylvania, I was even more pleasantly surprised to receive my package one day later!! Thanks, WebEyeCare! "

This review was modified by KJBW75 on September 07 2016 12:17:58 PM

Share WebEyeCare's store rating

WebEyeCare is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebEyeCare is a merchant member
WebEyeCare participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.