• Address: Quayside Tower, Birmingham
    • Contact: enquiries@weareelectricals.com
    • Phone: 08432894496
    • Customer Support: 08432894496
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm Mon - Fri

"i paid for an ipad docking station on the 27th of november 2011. i am still waiting for my refund. have been emailing them every week. but never get any reply. total rip off. i would never use them again."

"Horrible horrible company, I thought I've bought a 600 pound camera lens, turns out it's out of stock and therefore I have to wait up to 30 days to get my money back (?!), and after reading all of the comments below, I don't think I'll be getting them anytime soon. Wish I found out about those scammers before. "

modified review This review was modified by fuckwae on April 04 2012 07:06:20 PM

"STAY AWAY from this site.

Prices look good but after not receiving my keyboard and because of stocks (was told nothing) I cancelled my order. That was 4 months ago and still waiting for my refund

"Despicable thieves! these people stole my money and refuse to give it back!!
these people have no respect for their customers or the law!
Avoid them!!

"SCAM SCAM SCAM

you will never see your money again.

Please report them on this website:

"Cheats and liars. They took my money, never delivered the goods and refuse to refund me the money. I have taken steps to deal with the matter but have noted the following on several sites loaded with screaming customers who have been cheated by this scam outfit run by 4 teenagers who lie their way from one crisis to another.-

Please be aware that they are under investigation by Trading Standards and have been reported to the police for fraud. They do not supply the goods ordered and then refuse to pay the refunds. The following has been placed on many sites reporting the problems with this ‘company’:-

There are thousands of angry consumers who are owed money by this company. If you have been cheated by these people, please do the following straight away:
Contact your local trading standards & trading standards in Birmingham: tradingstandards@birmingham.gov.uk

then report the issue to your local police and show them the following site address with all the complaints & any others you know about to show the serious nature of the fraud being committed by these people.

Look at: http://weareelectricals.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/whos-behind-weareelectricals-com/#comment-2

this gives all the details of the people hiding behind the scenes. Give this detail to the police too.

In this way, the authorities will take notice of the amount of fraud being committed by we are electricals.

If you continue to advertise this company it will lead to more people being scammed. Advice for you to deal with in the best way you see fit. look at: http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Electronic-Shops/We-Are-Electricals-www-weareelectricals-com-review_1458997

"Found we are Electricals on google, pricing much cheaper than competitors. Got a few items on there, noticed accessories and cables were extremely cheaper compared to going to a local shop. Item received on two days, great."

"Bought Gigabyte Laser Mouse GM-M6580 for only 6.06 GBP! Took a couple of weeks to arrive which was made very clear at time of order as I chose free shipping.

As a Computer Engineer, I need suppliers I can rely on, both for myself and my Customers.

I am happy to say that We Are Electricals will be joining this happy band.

Thanks guys, I look forward to ordering again soon.

"I ordered to buy a tft monitor on 13 October and paid by direct bank transfer as they advised me. I received nothing nor any communications from them in spite of me emailing repeatedly asking for a response. Nobody answered my attempts of contacting them by telephone. After more than a month, when I sent a recorded delivery letter, I only received an email informing me that my order has been cancelled, but I will have to wait for another month for the refund. 52 days have passed since I had the misfortune of ordering from this company and am still waiting for the refund."

"I have ordered lego presents for my son for christmas and its been 15 days!! i am devastated because i thought this website was good but it is showing its rubbish side !

I hope its here for christmas or were reporting you !

"absolute nightmare! they should be banned from trading! the item i ordered was not in stock. after nearly two months i still don't have a refund and lost any hope to get it. they made one excuse after another. now they tell me that paypal had frosen their trading account and offered me to sort out that problem for them! how rediculous is that? by law no customer is allowed to make enquiry re their trading account because that information is private and can not be disclosed to a third party.

it is obvious that We are electricals is going bust if their account is frozen. paypal was most unhelpfull too. if you want to buy sefe online use Amazon, their services are excellent.

"Item ordered arrived well packed and as described. Liked the idea of a 3% discount for Faster Payments. No concerns with regards to using this supplier again."

"PLEASE REFUND 134 POUNDS 84 PENCE FOR CANCELLED ORDERS 21948 &21949"

"The Customer Service I received was shocking. I wanted to order a large number of SD cards and rang to get a price. After several attempts at trying to get through, I was told that I could have a special price therefore i told the sales asisstant that I would confirm the order with my boss and call her back. I called back and not a single person had any record of the call and I was told that not only could I not have a special price but the price of the iterm had gone up, despite the fact that I could see on the website that it had not. The price I was then given worked out to be more than if I had simply ordered on-line so the sales assistant told me they would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 and a half hours later I received a call back with yet another price. I told him I just wanted to go ahead and order the SD cards and would pay for next day delivery. Half way through placing the order I got cut off and had to re-dial. I could not get through for yet another hour. When I finally did get through to someone they told me I could not pay by credit card as their system was down and therefore if we wanted the items next day, we would have to arrange CHAPS payment. By this time it was after 3pm and we could not possibly arrange CHAPS but we we still had to pay for next day delivery even though the items arrived after 2 working days!!! The SD cards arrived well packaged and in perfect condition but after the battle to get them, I would not reccomend this retailer one bit!!!!"

"The company was new to internet retail and I had a few questions relating the web detail to the order. 2 telephone calls - staff very helpful and polite, issues resolved. item delivered as stated and the price was the best value across all my searches. "

Weareelectricals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Weareelectricals.com is not a merchant member
Weareelectricals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!