"This company sells items for sellers who can't be bothered to do it themselves on eBay. I was an unfortunate victim of their scam.
They advertised 6 pairs of "new with tags" jeans, and I ended up being the high bidder. When I received the jeans from them I was dismayed to find that they were actually very OLD and falling apart at the seams. They looked like they had hung on a hanger in a consignment shop for years as one of the legs of the jeans had a faded band on it from sun/light damage. There were also holes in the butt area of the jeans from general material rot due to age.
I contacted We-Sold-It-4-u! and told them of my extreme dissatisfaction and that I wanted a refund. They denied my request and said I should have asked questions before I bought like I should have asked, "are these jeans full of moth holes?!"

I then filed a dispute with PayPal, and of course, they denied my claim and sided with the seller. PayPal has no buyer protection, but that's another story.

Here I am stuck with UNWEARABLE jeans that I paid $65 for. We-Sold-It sells for scammers and then leaves retaliation slanderous negative feedback on eBay for anyone who has been burned by them.

Terrible seller - stay away! They sell second hand trinkets, and most seem satisfied with those, but when they misrepresent something they are very vindictive and WILL NOT refund your money.

We Sold It! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

We Sold It! is not a merchant member
We Sold It! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!