Stores > We R Mopar
  • We R Mopar

Mon - Fri 8am - 5:30pm (CST) Sat 8am -12pm (CST)
      855-935-7900
      info@wermopar.com
      855-935-7900

Voice your opinion! Review We R Mopar by clicking a star below.

2012-09-26

"I received the parts quickley, and sat a good price."

2012-09-24

"On the 17th I successfully placed and order for a PCM for my jeep according to We R Mopar. The Part was $271.04 and shipping was $27.10 giving a grand total of $298.14. We R Mopar gets back to me soon after and tries to pull the Old Bait and Switch game/routine on me telling me that Chrysler changed the part number of the item and I would have to pay them $280.00 for the part, a core charge of $125.00 + shipping giving a grand total of $432.10 and then they have the audacity to ask me if I want to proceed with the order. I told them "Hell No" trying to be as nice as I could and I promptly cancelled my order. It seems like persons dealing with car parts/dealerships will never change through the internet or otherwise...Buyers' Beware! "

2012-07-09

"This is a fantastic place to buy parts. Keith is great and always helps make sure I get exactly what I need. Many times he has held my order just to make sure I was ordering the correct part. I will continue to buy all of my Mopar Parts from these guys and will encourage my friends to do the same. A very satisfied customer. Bill T."

2012-06-22

"Nice place to buy a parts"

2012-06-22

"Very competitive pricing and very fast shipping. Excellent communication regarding the order status and tracking info."

2012-05-26

"wermopar,inc. wermopar,inc"

2012-05-25

"Prices seem reasonable and lower than the other competing Mopart OEM Online vendors. Have purchased for the two Chrysler vehicles that we own ( Dodge, Jeep ) during the year 2009 and 2010, then WeRMopar when thru web site renovation and unavailable for sometime. As I remember all deliveries were made within 3 to 4 business days, and one occasion our complaint to defective product , a new product was shipped out and recieved in 2 days."

2012-05-09

"Excellent service and fast shipping of my order. I wish they had older accessory parts for my "vintage" 2002 Neon, like the mudflaps I originally purchased from the Dodge dealer to protect my running board paint and rear quarter panel paint."

2012-05-09

"I placed an order from some sun visors. I entered my make, model, and year (2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible). Went to Roof->Interior Trim->Visors and I ordered what I thought were reasonably priced sun visors for about $20 each. I then get an email saying that they had the wrong part numbers listed and the new price was 6 times as much. When I asked if they did not honor the prices listed on their website, Keith, replied back in all caps. MAYBE HE DOESN'T REALIZE THAT WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS AKIN TO YELLING. Anyways, they would not honor the prices listed on their website and the customer service was horrible in my opinion. "

2012-05-02

"This place is excellent! This is the third time I've bought parts from them. They know what they're talking about, have the cheapest prices, and ship fast. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks guys."

2012-05-02

"Fast delivery for a part I needed right away."

2012-05-01

"I just happened upon their link when I Googled "MOPART PARTS". I quickly found the item I wanted, and was happy to see the low price. Since I got a confirmation within seconds of sending the order on the 24th of April, I was expecting the order might be processed and shipped the next day. However, it was shipped on the 26th and delivered within 2 business days. Not a complaint, just an observation. I would recommend them to other MOPAR owners."

2012-04-29

"I had no issues with wermopar. My order was handled professionally and in a timely manner. I would purchase from them again."

2012-04-26

"We R Mopar provides great customer service and fast shipping. The parts selection is good even for hard to find parts. The prices are generally 30% below the dealers price."

2012-04-25

"This review is for my recent experience with wermopar very disappointed in email replies/feedback (Keith) needs retraining in customer service.On the bright side this is a good website for oem parts with very low prices compared to others"

Share We R Mopar's store rating

We R Mopar is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

We R Mopar is not a merchant member
We R Mopar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!