Wayfair Reviews - wayfair.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.01/10 23,456 reviews

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (23,480)

"Great pricing, fast shipping"

"I love your website I've been shopping online for months now with Wayfare I'm not disappointed in anything shipments been perfect product's are always in perfect shape customer care is kind and friendly I love them"

"Thank you so much for your service it came in, just in time before my Grand kids arrived sincerely Brigitte Lackey."

"Wayfair is great with customer service. However, the products are garbage"

"My order arrived very quickly and it was even better than I expected! I'm already planning neither order!"

"The website was very easy to navigate. Good communication was provided about the order via email. The item arrived on time in good shape. Thanks."

"Thanks wayfair you the best

"My Corner Home Entertainment Center (Oak) arrived quickly as promised. It was easy to assemble and fit the corner perfectly and looks great! I was most impressed with the information provided by Wayfair online so I could be sure that it would work before I ordered it. The hundreds of reviews were an added plus that the unit was worth the money."

"Item arrived on time, was easy to assemble and looks great . Exactly what I wanted. "

"Always the best selection, pricing and timely delivery. Love this company."

"great product, as pictured. quick delivery

"Great piece of furniture. Thank you."

"Never had a bad experience with Wayfair. A+."

Rating 6/103/5

"I haven't actually received the item, therefore, can't rate higher than neutral."

"My orders were not delivered when they said it was going to even after speaking to two to three agents.they are so unreliable"