• Wayfair Wayfair Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10

2015-08-02

"I was very pleased with my purchased and how easy it was to shop on line and with how quickly it arrived. I do plan on ordering from Wayfair again soon. Thank you for being so convenient. "

2015-08-02

"The merchandise I ordered came ontime and met my needs."

2015-08-02

"I ordered 2 sets of chairs. I also cancelled the order in time for the order not to be charged to my credit card. The order was still delivered and ups did not knock on the door they just left the 2 boxes out side. Not aware they were there until I went out . my credit card was still charged. I am still going to return the chairs."

2015-08-01

"The quality was great and it arrived on time. Really good company"

2015-08-01

"I'm very satisfied with shopping online with Wayfair. I know I can find the best deals on products and delivery is always on time. I look forward to purchasing many more items through Wayfair!"

2015-08-01

"Very satisfied with the items I purchased. "

2015-08-01

"The desk chair I purchased is a great find for the price.It was shipped and delivered as promised,and actually exceeded my expectations.I will defineatly use this site in the future."

2015-07-31

"My item was out of stock, but they alerted me by email, when the item was in stock and so I was able to order it. Quality of items were very good"

2015-07-31

"excellent value for a good product and quick shipping."

2015-07-30

"Quick, accurate delivery. Would use website again! "

2015-07-30

"Had a problem as item arrived damaged. I was accorded prompt, courteous and very satisfactory service from your staff. Although I did not keep the item, I would recommend your company to anyone as the service was impeccable. Indeed, I did recommend them to my daughter and she also was very pleased. Thank you"

2015-07-30

"Fast delivery. Great Packing and really good price."

2015-07-30

"I'm pleased with my purchase. There was minimal damage to the corner of the table that we could compress and glue back. However, I was looking forward to purchasing SKU#BL4810. On 6/13/2015 it was priced at $999. Today's "Sale" price is $1200! Seeing this sale's promotion has me questioning your company's integrity. I sent an email two weeks ago bring this price issue to the fore front, but never heard back. I was hoping an honest mistake was made in the promotion."

2015-07-29

"Friendly customer SERVICE and great products."

2015-07-29

"Very efficient and professional"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.