WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10

"Very quick Delivery after item was available"

"My lovely dressing table bench is just the thing for staging our home for future sale!!! I will paint/stain the unfinished wood when we see what bathroom colors await us in our new home!
Thanks Wayfair...I got what I wanted!!!

"Everything from start to finish was great, easy to follow."

"Had to change delivery address, due to shipping date, & the rep was very, very helpful."

"Ordered on Wednesday, received on Thursday. Extremely well packaged, Item was just as pictured, fully assembled."

"they have so many things to choose from, furniture, bedding, lamps, furniture. Which makes it easy to shop for everything you could possibly want."

"I found extension brackets i have been looking for , for a while, thanks to Wayfair I can now finally put up Living room curtains in my apt. "

"I found that ordering was quick and I like the feature of
changing the color of the curtains to see if I truly like
the color. I also like the feature if you saw an item and
it was not available that they would let you know when
the item would be available. Also they kept me informed of the delivery when it was shipped and the approximate date I should receive it.

"What a beautiful bead! I am completely delighted with my purchase. I have not put the bed together as I am waiting to move into my new house -- but the quality and heft of the pieces are above my expectations. Wow!"

"Very prompt service. Happy with my purchases."

"Per usual, the order and delivery went off without a hitch. Always very please to do business with Wayfair!"

"Second order in row that arrived damaged! The outside box was fine. When I opened it the next box had signs of damage. I opened it and there was a third box really damaged. Putting it in new boxes doesn't help the damage. When you had a damage box it would of been nice if it was opened and checked for damage! Now, I have to get a return voucher, repack it, carry the box to UPS and get charged for shipping a damaged item back. I WILL NOT ORDER FROM WAYFAIR AGAIN. Plus the two original boxes the tape is all yellow and appears old. I know these stuff is shipped from over seas, you should open them and repack before sending to paying customer. And yes, items I ordered are pricey considering they are not completely wood. "

"Great price. Quick delivery."

"I'm 90 years old and had no trouble putting it together. Also quick delivery. Will use Wayfair again. Thanks.

"I look forward to having the rest of my order filled so I will be able to use my rewards that I have earned to get another item I have my eyes on. I can honestly say that I will be placing many more orders through Wayfair in the very near future."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.