Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-05-23

Satisfied Plus

"Great website. Fast and accurate delivery. Outstanding value."

2017-05-22

Horrible delivery and customer service

"I was supposed to receive my furniture well before my kick-off Summer pool party with 30 guests. My patio furniture sat with a freight forwarded for over a week in some sort of hold status from Wayfair due to a partial delivery. No update from Wayfair. No update from Freight forwarder. I called Wayfair a few days after placing my order, and what appeared to be a competition, onshore (nice surprise), well-spoken customer service rep... the rep promised to "monitor the order" and to make sure we had a delivery scheduled as soon as the order arrived at the 3rd party delivery company. No such luck. Complete BS.
Then two days before the party I call to try to get some sort of response... I spent most of the day coordinating Wayfair and the apparent three different parties needed to release my order. Now here is the amazing thing... two days prior, the same manufacturer had a matching lounge chair I say on Amazon. I order it and it arrive Amazon prime in two days. You must be kidding me. In five clicks on my phone I have patio furniture and with Wayfair two weeks of stress. This is one of the worst companies to do business with online. Great merch, solid trained customer service, decent website... but complete and total failure of the last mile supply chain. Amazon will put you out of business once they have their regionalized distribution completed... and you will deserve it! Thanks for screwing up my party Wayfair.

2017-05-20

Extremely pleased

"Arrived on time & exactly what I expected."

2017-05-18

Satisfaction

"Completely satisfied with recliner and delivery service."

2017-05-16

great!

"Wayfair has always been great. If you have a question or concern they actually get back with you. Great customer service! Thanks Wayfair!"

2017-05-15

Everything went well.

"Everything went very well. I was very pleased with my order."

2017-05-14

Good customer service some products are starting to be disappointing when they arrive but Wayfair tires to fix any problems.

"Good at times! At first I went crazy buying then items started coming damaged or not at well at it looks on line.customer service is good. At times."

2017-05-13

Accent Chairs

"Great shopping, great price!"

Worst 1st Time Customer Experience

"Placed an order for a gift card for my best friends daughter then received a note 4 days later that Wayfair cancelled the card; I'm totally embarrassed. Called to understand way. Spoke with a customer service rep who couldn't explain it then asked for a manager (Alicia Clarke) who was extremely rude. She literally read me their terms and conditions and company policy then hung up on me. Well needless to say, it destroyed the image I had of Wayfair and confirmed that under no circumstance will I visit their site again.

All the best new customers but I haven't experienced bad customer service like this in years.

2017-05-11

Good quality furniture for a cheaper price

"I bought a bed frame and sofa from wayfair. I love both of these pieces of furniture. Easy order and free shipping. I will order for more again in the future. "

Great Website, Great Delivery

"I looked through oodles of comforters before finding just the right one. I ordered it, no shipping charges remember,
and got it quicker than I had anticipated. The quality exceeded my expectations. Next home purchase, this will be my first stop!

Great service

"Fast delivery ,pleased with order"

Excellent

"Wayfair has delivered quality items. "

2017-05-10

Wayfair ALWAYS delivers!!!

"We love the merchandise that is offered by Wayfair--something for everyone, both in style and Price~!!"

2017-05-10

Wall art

"There was a great selection and the prices seemed reasonable. The product came quickly and looks as pictured."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.