Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-04-19

"LOVE our new comforter set :)!"

2017-04-19

Speedy arrival of orders

"Majority of orders arrived earlier than expected & we were thrilled. Have continued to place orders & looking at outdoor rugs now. Thanks."

2017-04-18

Shipping is a disaster, Customer Service Clueless

"Placed my order over a month ago for a few sofas.. Was supposed to arrive about 2 weeks after. Its been over a month now and nobody has any clue what is going on with my order. The tracking shows it is farther away now than it was a few weeks ago. I have emailed, called, used the chat feature. Nobody cares. They're just like "Yeah well so and so is already trying to get a status update so just wait to hear from her..". I think in another week's time I will make a claim with my credit card company."

2017-04-18

Awesome!

"Wayfair has done it again by always exceeding my expectation, both in product and custom service. Keep up the great work! "

2017-04-17

Easy shopping and delivery for stylish homes

"We have ordered 2 area rugs and 1 coat racks. Many selections to chose from. With free shipping for $50 and more it made us feel we were saving money getting just what we wanted without having the hassle and cost of paying a shipping fee. The rugs are beautiful! One is under dining table and the other in our living room area.
The colors are vibrant, and true to the colors shown on the internet.

The first standing coat rack we ordered broke off, so we contacted Wayfair with the problem. They immediately began work on getting the problem solved. We opted for different coat rack that was delivered in just a few days.
We had a problem of it breaking at the stem. The part was sent to us within a few days. It looks beautiful and
functional in our hallway. Thank you.

Play set never delivered

"I ordered a play set for my grandchildren on March 7. It cost $1200. The item quickly left the warehouse and was delivered to Wayfair's New Jersey warehouse on March 11 - and there it stayed. There was a one day snowstorm in the northeast, and from that point on, Wayfair was incapable of finding the play set, or of giving me any estimate of when it would be delivered. The set was ordered for my grandchildren as a birthday present. Their birthday (March 23) came and went and still Wayfair kept pushing forward the date when they would even be able to locate the set and give me even an estimate of when it might be delivered. The story was that the New Jersey warehouse had been overwhelmed by incoming shipments because of that storm and that more than 4 weeks later, still no end in sight. Finally on April the 8th, I received a note saying that it would be 15 more calendar days before they could even give me any kind of information about when the swing set might be delivered. I cancelled the order. I will never order from this company again - how can one snowstorm create such an unsolvable problem. How many others were affected? And interestingly, no offer of future discounts was ever made."

MB

"Very pleased with the speed of my delivery "

2017-04-15

Outstanding!

"The light fixture I ordered is beautiful, customer service answered all my questions, and shipping was timely and free. I'm very pleased!"

2017-04-14

Great Customer Service

"Great Customer Service even if there is a problem they are very helpful!"

The product is good.

"Deliver on time and the product is good."

Love, Love, Love Wayfair

"We have purchased beds, bedding and mattresses.
Everything was exceptionally priced.
Shipping wasn't overly lengthy.
No questions or concerns have come up with any item that we have purchased.
Love Wayfair and will use them again with any home furnishing purchase that we have!

Awesome

"Loved it very fast a great products!!!will order more!!! "

2017-04-13

Dining room table and chairs set

"This was my first time ordering from this website.I,like most people,was a little hesitant at first.I received my set with just a couple minor issues that were quickly resolved with their outstanding customer services.I am so loving my new dining room set and will most definitely be shopping with Wayfair in the future."

Excellent

"Great experience shopping with Wayfair. Fast shipping."

2017-04-12

Quick and easy

"Wayfair delivered the product intact and on time--actually sooner than expected. "

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.