WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10

"Received product. Very satisfied with phone communication and delivery as mentioned Would recommend to others. Thanks"

"great savings & easy ordering process with quick shipping."

"Order came in on time and as advertised. What I Saw On The Photos Is What I Received. "

"I have gotten several nice things from Wayfair, that I truly love. And the cost for these items has been minimal. Not only am I Happy, I am a Happy Camper!!!!!!!!!!"

"Although the stand doesn't look as "rustic" as I expected, it is the perfect size and I really like the finish."

"Item arrived in perfect condition and actually earlier than expected and this was from US to Canada. Have shopped at Wayfair and will continue to do so."

"Ordering was super fast and easy. Order was delivered before due date promised and item in package was WELL WELL wrapped and protected. Nothing was broken. Good experience and will shop again with Wayfair for sure."

"Getting ready to move, the inflatable bed and bed cover were perfect for last minuet staging. Easy to pack up when finale move arrives."

"I love the products Wayfair offers! However, I wish they had the option to ship to APO/FPO addresses. I live overseas, stationed at a military base, and it couldn't even chose FPO as my billing address. I was able to make it work by going through Paypal, but I had to get my products shipped to family in the states and they are now shipping the products to me. It would be much easier, and I would use Wayfair more often, if I was able to ship here directly. Other than that I am happy. I can't wait until my bedding is here!"

"Suppeeeerrrrr happy!!!!

Thanks! :-)

"I ordered the Linon Titian Desk and am very super satisfied with my order. It took a while to put it together but the end result was great. It's a classy-chic looking desk, not cheap looking at all. I recommend it."

"I have been shopping with Wayfair for a couple of years.
I have purchased furniture, area rugs, linens, clothing, curtains & drapes to name a few. I have had an excellent shopping experience every time. Service is outstanding, delivery right on time or early and only had to return a couple times (for exchanges) and have had no problems. Thank you Wayfair for the pleasure of shopping with you. Sincerely, Patricia Fahrner

"It was an Easy and smooth process. I will be back to this site. Lots of options for the whole house. "

"we are very satisfied with our purchase and will shop here again."

"Wayfair has offered us great products at a great price, backed by good customer service and prompt shipping. We have been very pleased."

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.