Stores > Wayfair

Customer service: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2016-07-26

For my music students!

"I purchased two music designed clocks. One was for my private studio where I teach piano and voice. The students love to look at the clock so much that I moved it out of their vision, so they can concentrate when taking lessons. The other clock was for a friend whose living room resembles a fashionable music salon. He was thrilled with the Picasso-like design. I'm very pleased with my purchases."

2016-07-19

Pilling rug!

"I purchased an area rug from you a few months ago. I just unrolled it and laid it down and I find that it pills immensely continually even after thorough vacuuming.

Michele

2016-07-18

terrible

"Can I pick no stars? Terrible refund policy. Items not close to what they suggest by photos. Please remind me to NEVER buy from them again."

2016-07-12

Junk at best

"We purchased a conch for our RV. The RV is out of state and we trucked it to our RV and paid someone to put it in because the window had to come out and I'm disabled.
They got the couch in the RV and when they unwrapped it we found out that it was the wrong color and also damaged. I called Wayfair and they negotiated a lesser price. The only reason I took it was because I'm disabled and I would have had to pay people to take it out and ship it back which you can imagine the pain especially with repackaging it.
Well the next day both mechanisms were not working right for the recliners and the the wood frame separated. We wrote e-nails back to the adjuster and she never replied to any of them.
So I have $1,300 worth of junk and that reflects the title of my complaint.
Don't even bother trying what I did unless you like problems in your life!!!

This review was modified by JOEMARZOUK on July 12 2016 05:42:16 AM

2016-07-03

Easy Credit

"I am happy to be a new customer and I need the vacuum cleaner I will buy today"

2016-06-15

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME & MONEY!

"UPDATE TO ORIGINAL POST: The latest in the disappointment from Joss & main/Wayfair started last Friday, 6/10/16, when I was supposed to finally get my couch. Again, I took a half day off work for delivery (which I wouldn't get PTO for). However at 7:00 in the morning THE DAY OF, I got a phone call from the warehouse saying they had lost my couch (WTF!!!), they would call me when they found it and deliver it either that day Friday or the following day, Saturday. Never heard from them so I called the warehouse back to check on the status and then called Joss & Main later that day. I was told someone would call me back which once again didn't happen. As of Saturday, I cancelled my order and was told I would hear back from someone about my refund within 1 business day. And you guessed it! That never happened either. I just called... again... 3 business days later to get someone to process my refund, which I need since I found a very similar couch at Value City Furniture for the same price and that will deliver on the weekends so I won't have to take any more time off work. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH JOSS & MAIN?WAYFAIR!

ORIGINAL POST: I'm very frustrated with Joss & Main/Wayfair!!! When all's said & done, I will be out an entire day's pay, out $100 for shipping fee, been ignored by Joss & Main/Wayfair, nothing to sit on in my living room for over a month & when I have a party on Memorial Day; my guest will have to sit on the floor. I ordered a couch in April, I ended up paying $664. The couch was delivered to my local warehouse pretty fast, but my "Account Manager" Brittany called to tell the dust cover on the bottom had a "small" tear. I asked that it be fixed before delivery to me & she said it would be, then someone would call to schedule delivery.
When I got that phone call I was told that they only deliver between 2-6pm Mon-Fri, so now I had to take a half day off work, loose half my income for that day in order to be home for this delivery.
The day came, I was home by 2pm, & I waited until 5:30pm when I got another phone call saying the truck was late but they would get to my home no later than 8:00pm. 9:00 is when the truck pulled up, the guys looked at me & said "You don't want this couch. They told us you would refuse it, but to bring it to you any way". WTF?! Not only was the dust cover NOT fixed, but you could see a broken piece of wood with nails sticking out, and the packaging was torn to shreds!
A replacement has shipped but it won't reach my local warehouse for a couple more weeks. I asked for a rush order, have spoken with numerous people, told Brittany would call/email me, and asked for a price match since the same couch was listed for $200 less than what I paid when all this happened. Oh yeah, I have to take another half day for delivery. This is a complete waste of time & money. Whatever you do, buy your furniture somewhere else.

2016-06-07

No wonder the shipping is free...

"If you are on any type of deadline to get an item, do not believe the ship date they promise you before you purchase any item. It's a tricky way to entice a sucker into thinking they are getting an item shipped when promised and for free. I received three notices of when the item was expected to arrive, including the promise date when I went to purchase it. Guess what? After I bought it and got the ship notice, the tracking was for a whole week later than promised! They said I can cancel the order, but would have to then pay for the shipping. Almost like a bait and switch... False promises to get you to buy, then a change in delivery. First and last time I will ever give any business to them. Disappointed to say the least...."

2016-05-13

"Order was easy and delivered quickly. Arrived in great condition."

2016-05-10

"The package has arrived broken, also because the packaging was very poor. The ship inside was brocken and we had to mend it.
It was loveless packaged.

Nice patio set!

"This set would have been perfect if I had received the hardware to put it together. Still waiting to put it together."

Great Experience but Long wait for certain items

"I ordered over $1,000 worth of product and when I received my bar chairs, and end table it was perfect. I'm also waiting on my coffee table and it's the exact same manufacturer but it's taking longer then the end table to get still waiting on it. I wondered why they were not delivered together. I have been receiving 1 piece at a time. My only issue is I ordered a couch and chair on 4/23 and it has not even shipped yet. I was told they are in a warehouse but it looks like It will be about 4 to 5 weeks before I receive them. If your in a hurry for big items, don't expect to get them in a timely manor. Empty house, still waiting. The "expected" delivery date is May 26th, other then that I think the products I have received so far have exceeded my expectations!!"

This review was modified by cherub299 on May 10 2016 01:55:57 PM

2016-05-09

more than satisfied!

"great value and quality products."

2016-05-09

Business purchase professional customer service

"Although we had a little hiccup with what was sent, Wayfair handled it professionally and took care of us like a champ."

2016-05-08

"The stairs stick on carpet pads looked burgundy in the on line photo. But when they arrived they are more of a brownish color. just a little disappointing. "

2016-05-06

"Sent the crib to my son and daughter-in-law. When it came a top piece was damaged. Wayfair was great to deal with. They sent out a replacement immediately and it came in a few days. They love the crib and would recommend it, and shopping on Wayfair, to others."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.