WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10

"I've only placed one order with Wayfair but so far I'm very pleased with the way they handled things."

"The rollator arrived in good condition on the day they said it would. It was easy for this eighty-four year old woman to assemble. I am happy with this product as well as the service."

Reasonably priced merchandise and a prompt delivery
of the things I ordered. I'll shop here again. Thanks.

"Delivered a day earlier than expected. It was very well wrapped. However some of the screws on the back of the mirror were loose and a few missing. Once we fixed that we are happy with the mirror "

"I was very pleased with the live chat help I received. My order arrived in record time out here to Hawaii. I was very pleased with the customer service and followup."

"This is the worst product and customer service. I ordered a dining set that cost me $600, and I received it without any of the chairs! Then I asked to talk to customer service about the issue, and they placed me on hold for almost 40 minutes without ANY assurance of getting the chairs that I paid for. Then I tried to set up a refund, and they calculated my total refund amount to only be $288!!! What in the fuck! DO NO, I REPEAT, DO NOT shop on Wayfair. Whether you're satisfied with your product(s) or not, they will take your god damn money!"

"i have not received the order yet"

"The product arrived in a timely manner. All parts were complete and in good shape. The directions were adequate for me to assemble myself."

"Received our table and chair set the day we were told it would be here and are very happy with it. Thank you. "

"Wayfair has lots selection with good prices, and I am really happy with their customer service, always respond to my inquiries quickly and very helpful."

"I was shocked---and very pleased--with how quickly i received my items. Super! Thanks!"

"Delivery was on time and everything was in perfect condition! It was all quick and painless from ordering to tracking to the delivery."

"Love the quality of your items and the fast delivery :) "

"I was so happy with the speed of delivey and the price of the end tables I ordered, I ordered a recliner two days later. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow. Couldn't be happier"

"I AM SO SATISFIED WITH EVERY THING I HAVE ORDERED FROM WAYFAIR. I LOVE THE BEDSPREAD, AND THE BEAUTIFUL " THINGS TO LEARN FROM A DOG". IN THE PAST YEAR I ALSO ORDERED AN AREA RUG FOR MY LIVING RM. LOVE IT ! NEVER DISSAPOINTED IN MERCHANDISE!"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.