WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"Fabulous experience, so easy! And LOVE the piece."

"Love the fan, received in in just a few days."

"No problem with the order and it arrived very quickly."

"order was as expected, received sooner than expected. My sister bought the same rug as Ross for twenty five dollars! I know these are suppose to be discount prices but fellow customers shop around. Free shipping isn't exactly free.

"As promised, very fast and reliable"

"Wayfair had a nice selection of products. The items I ordered were delivered on time. "

"concrete planters were as described. Slight disappointment there were no drainage holes but description did not indicate holes were present."

"UPS did deliver the headboard the day it was supose to come, and I was impressed when I took it out of the box. The packaging was great, and not much time to set up. Looks great, and very satisified."

"Barstools ordered were packaged properly and arrived without damage. Barstools are exactly as pictured. "

"I ordered a chair from Staples and the week it was due to be delivered, I got an email "it was no longer available." I found that Wayfair supplied Staples with that chair. When I called Wayfair regarding the confusion, the information was helpful, the staff polite, and I was directed to order through Wayfair. I hope when it comes time for the chair to be delivered I don't find it is out of stock. I have always had good experiences with Wayfair."

"Delivery was on time. Product is nice and easy to assemble."

"The online shopping was simple. Thank you. The table arrived as said but the box was a little damaged on two ends. Have not open the package yet but hoping just the outside of package is damage not the inside. "

"I purchased two of these book cases for my large master bedroom to help organize my books and other decor items. The oiled oak finish matched well with the other furniture. The book cases looks great, are sturdy, and easy to assemble. They are a great value for the price. Very fast shipping, ordered on Sunday and delivered on Tuesday. I am very pleased with this purchase."

"Got a great quality memory foam mattress at a low price with no shipping or tax. It was delivered when it said it would be. I will definatly be ordering from wayfair in the future. I recommend this site to everyone."

"Items were even more beautiful than expected, arrived exactly when promises. "

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.