WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

"Everything went very smoothly. Great transaction, quick delivery. No complaints at all "

"Love my rug. Great price!"

"Very impressed with pricing and quality!"

"The nightstands look like they did on line and were better in person. The creamy white color will go well in our bedroom. We purchased a headboard a few months ago and these items will go well together.

Strongly recommended!

"My purchase was easy and the items were delivered very quickly. As far as the items I ordered, one was perfect and as pictured. The jewel toned throw is pretty but looks faded"

"very good service and on time delivery :-) 5 stars"

"Items were shipped earlier than promised with good communication."

"i was happy with the price of my purchase and the quick delivery. However, I was very disappointed with the invoice. It was not itemized and had no prices. I needed that invoice for reimbursement and if my printer wasn't working I wouldn't have been able to print the invoice that was in my email. It was more work for me and left a bad taste in my mouth about ordering from your company again."

"I received two nice lamps with no hardware to hold the lampshade. Missing brackets and topper."

"Liked the ottomans, simple to put together, matches my existing wicker, good material. However the cushion covers were not the quality I was looking for. I'll replace the covers with fabric covers next year and find another use for the plastic ones that came with the set. Order processing and delivery was easy and quick."

"This is my second purchase from Wayfair and they are terrific! They have what I am looking for and at a very good price. My items were delivered within days of placing my order and they are perfect."

"I love Wayfair!! I discovered it at the same time that I purchased a fixer upper cabin on acreage and it's been wonderful to be able to decorate my home with the style I want - no compromising - without making the frequent 2 hour round trip into town. Everything has been wonderful quality and good values
Very happy.

"I received the merchandise when promised. It was well packaged. I needed help getting the boxes open. The chairs look great and match the table well that I had bought at an estate
sale. I haven't put them together yet as I'm moving in the near future. Will let you know later how they feel when you set on them. They look to be of good quality.

"very satisfied with price and fast delivery thank you"

"Quick shipping and excellent product

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.