• Wayfair Wayfair Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10

"Everything I purchase from Wayfair is high quality and very affordable. You can't beat the return policy and customer satisfaction offered by the company. Great source for everything."

"The ignition doesnt work and we ordered a new wire and never got it. I had to wire a cake pan to the bottom of the grill to catch the grease."

"wife wanted fabric material for her reclinging sofas i thought not many choices at way fair but othetr than thatsofas delivered we happy"

"Order arrived in a timely manner. Product was better than the online picture. Would order again. "

"Very user friendly web site, easy ordering, and quick delivery. Loved my experience. "

"I have ordered twice before from Wayfair and had excellent results. Now I have ordered a LARGE item, and things are not going very well. I ordered on June 2nd and it is not June 27th and still no delivery. I received an e-mail telling me that the shipper would contact me within 24 hours two and a half weeks ago. When I wasn't contacted I notified Wayfair customer service and was told that I should contact them. I did, and they said they would get back to me. After a week of not hearing I AGAIN contacted Customer Service and was told that I would hear from them NO LATER THAN June 19th. When that date came and went, I contacted them and was asked to wait 24 hours for a response. After 24 hours the response was that I now had a new contact person who needed 48 Hours to get up to speed on the problem. So here I sit, waiting, waiting, and waiting."

"quick and easy. I have no other comments to add."

"The bedspread colors are great - the quality is very good and the price was unbelievable. "

"You did an excellant job getting the John Deere Bike delivered in a timely manner.
Thanks so much,
Jerry

"The bedframe and dvd storage item I ordered were both delivered in a timely fashion and were of exceptional quality. The dvd storage cabinet was missing 2 shelves, but after contacting Wayfair, the shelves were shipped to us. This was our first order from Wayfair, and we are very pleased with our experience."

"Received exactly as pictured. Free shipping is a huge plus!"

"was shipped and received on time. We set it up and it looks
great

"Despite the invoice stating what I actually ordered the wrong chairs were delivered. I orderd Parson Chairs with nailheads and received Parson Chairs without nail heads. The chairs that I did receive we're very nice. There is a significant difference in the price which I paid, however did not receive the product. It's extremely disappointing as this was my first experience and having heard such great things about the company."

"I'm a bit confused because the envelope said it came from Choix.

"My problem is with Ashley furniture and Wayfair. The color of the furniture on the web picture matches another piece of Ashley furniture from the same group (hindell park) that i purchased last yr but the chest of drawers I just purchased is not the same shade of warm rustic brown that is on the web page. The chest is a much different shade of brown. Will never buy Ashley again. I also went to Ashley 's site and the color is the same on both A and W. "

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.