• Wayfair Wayfair Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10

"Delivered within two days from the date I ordered and exactly what was ordered."

"Great website, with great suggestions to find what you're looking for! "

"Website was very customer-friendly and the Customer Service representative with whom I spoke was exceptionally helpful and polite. I would not hesistate to order from Wayfair again"

"Easy fast free shipping! Just what we wanted."

"same as all ways great service"

"The order process was smooth and I was surprised how quickly my light arrived."

"My first experience with Wayfarer, but certainly not my last! An amazing array of styles, colors, and prices. The chairs I ordered were delivered when promised, and were even lovelier than the depicted on the website. They were not only an outstanding bargain, but fit the room perfectly."

"I ordered a sleeper love seat on August 1st, and received an email saying that the sofa had arrived in the terminal on August 18th and that I would be contacted within two days to arrange delivery. I did not receive a call, so I called customer service, and was told that they would look into to it and I would receive an email with an update. No email...no update, so I called and was told that a replacement would be ordered if they couldn't find the sofa. No email...no contact! So I called a third time and was told that a search had been initiated ...and that I would receive an email update to let me know what was happening. I did get an email...that a search had been initiated. After two more days I called and cancelled the order. I will be interested to see if I get the promised refund."

"Order arrived in a timely manner with no damage to packaging. Have a small yard and this storage shed is just the right size for my needs. Have looked for a while and am so glad I finally found a solution. Thank you."

"received the rug in only a few days and was exactly what I was looking for. It was packaged very well and it did not take long for it to lay flat after being rolled for delivery

It is a thin rug, but that was what I wanted in my living room

"Very helpful staff when I had questions."

"The severely damaged item is to be replaced at no charge. However, it will take Wayfair 2 months to replace it. Unacceptable."

"The set I ordered look great on line but when i got it the color and material was totally different it looked cheap!!!
I was so disappointed !! I returned the item.

"Loved that the package arrived just on time. "

"Ordered 2 vanities, arrived damaged, reported the claim 3 weeks from receiving it (opened the box late). Unfortunately the product is out of stock, so no replacement will be available. Issued refund on the call; had minor challenges due to new credit card, rep is very experienced and explained that it shouldn't be a problem. Credit showed up less than a week."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.