Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

Love this sectional

"I had a problem finding a couch and loveseat that would fit up the stairs to my New York City brownstone apartment. This sectional group was the perfect solution. And I love the pieces. Nice and firm. Perfect for me."

Barstools

"Arrived as promised. Fit great in our RV at the island. Comfortable and very nice looking. Everyone loves sitting on them.

Bert Pleased

"Product was exactly as described. Arrived on time. Very pleased with transaction. "

Excellent

"I love to window shop and I can almost always find what I'm looking for at Wayfair, even things I wasn't looking for and never knew I needed. Great prices and excellent shipping. I usually get my items before the projected date of delivery. The one time I needed customer service, in over 5 years of shopping here, I was helped immediately and to my satisfaction."

Great experience

"Originally, I ordered an item that fit perfectly with my renovated kitchen. A few days after my order I got an email saying the item was backordered and would deliver in 3 months. I was furious and called Wayfair. With the way things are today, I did not expect much as far as customer service, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The person that took my call was professional, gracious, sympathetic and genuine. It felt like she cared about customer service and wanted to help; I didn't feel like she was reading a script or just going through the motions. She immediately refunded the original order after verifying that the supplier was backordering the item, and she gave me a 10% discount that I could use myself or forward to a friend if I preferred to order from another company. Excellent customer service, so I ordered a different item. It arrived two days earlier than expected and is perfect. It was also a nicer model due to the discount. Wayfair really cares about their customers, which is a rare and wonderful thing in today's shopping world!"

Excellent

"Delivery was fast, quality great!"

2017-07-21

Thrilled with the entire experience!

"Love the barstools. Love the price. Slight problem with one of the four originally received. Wayfair's customer service in resolving the problem could not have been more impressive! Will definitely be shopping with them again and again. "

2017-07-21

Couldn' t do better if I tried

"I have ordered many things from Wayfair and each time has been a great experience - quality and service. Only thing I would suggest - small decorative items should be in boxes, not plastic bags. These are often gift items of odd shapes or sizes and finding appropriate boxes is often difficult making wrapping a problem. My only issue."

Atlanta Mom

"I love all the styles especially the sales."

2017-07-20

Delivery

"Prompt and excellent service. Easy ordering"

2017-07-20

Happy with purchase

"The item took a very long time to ship but came in excellent condition"

satisfied shopper

"received order in timely manner. item was as expected. a small challenge to assemble,"

Great service!

"Always pleased with Wayfair!"

Consistent

"Every product I have purchased to date has arrived on time and exactly what I had hoped for or better."

2017-07-18

Large mirror

"It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. "

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.