Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

Very happy customer

"Great product, on time delivery and very affordable."

2017-09-22

Mill grind coffee maker.

"I order a mill graind coffee maker over a month ago, and a day before the delivery day they cancelled my order, and I already gave my coffee grinder and coffeemaker away. Seller should had offer a subuitute. To customer satisfaction, I am disappointed sorry to not be able to recommend to my friends, and facebook. "

Great Value

"Economical, effortless, and easy! Ordered a 7X10 area rug. So much easier to have it delivered than to try to haul it home myself! Colors were true to the pictures advertised. "

Love my new comforter!

"I do love this comforter. It's a little darker than pictured, but it still works well in the room. I'm so glad I found it; I've looked in lots of local stores and couldn't find anything comparable."

2017-09-21

Good value and excellent customer service

"Good value and excellent customer service is what we have experienced with Wayfare. Good to know that a company still stand behind what it sales. I have purchased from them previously and will continue to do so in the future. "

2017-09-21

Don't count on getting your money back!

"I returned an area rug immediately after it arrived. Unlike some companies, knew I would lose shipping cost, but I was warned, so I had no recourse there. Waited two weeks for a refund. Nothing. Emailed with my concern. Nothing. Emailed again and finally got a reply--"Credited to account. Go ahead and buy something else with the $205." I wanted a refund, not a store credit! Finally had to call, go through the gauntlet to a manager, and finally got an email that a refund to my credit card would appear in a few days (I'm waiting). If you're forgetful or you don't follow through by checking your credit card for returns, WATCH OUT!!!!!"

2017-09-20

I am in LOVE with this company!!!

"I had ordered a mattress, and everything went so smoothly and the product was so good that I decided to order a couch. Well, the couch arrived, and it looked as if it had gone through a tornado - the box was ripped apart on all sides and taped back together, and the one side that was still gaping looked as if it had been dragged through soot. Well, there was no protective cover on the couch, so my nearly-white (light tan) couch had giant black stains on the ends. I immediately took pictures and called the company with my fingers on the email button just ready and waiting for someone to blame me or deny the problem. WOW, was I wrong!!! The customer service rep, was so polite and understanding when I explained the condition of the box and how the contents had been damaged. Without hesitation, a new couch was ordered and sent immediately out that afternoon. The delivery was extended by a week from the original, but I didn't see that as a problem. I was just ecstatic that I didn't have to argue or fight about a problem I didn't create. It was so refreshing to have customer service on the side of the customer - genuinely listening, caring, and resolving the problem rather than exacerbating it. Thanks a million, Wayfair!!!"

color is an issue

"everything I have purchased came in good shape and on time. I have been pleased with all my purchases,
my only objection is that the description of colors are very poor on line, almost everything is off you have to read the reviews to get a more accurate color of items. my overall opinion is very good and I plan to continue to shop Wayfair and tell my friends to shop also.

Excellent products

"Great company with very good service and good products."

2017-09-19

Crib and crib mattress

"The crib came before the projected delivery date and is really beautiful. The crib mattress was a few days late, but we weren't in any rush and the quality of the mattess is great as well. "

2017-09-19

Wayfair Experience

"Excellent customer service"

Re; medicine cabinet

"I ordered a medicine cabinet which arrived with a broken mirror. I called Wayfair and was told that the mirror would be replaced. It so happened that the mirror itself was not available and Wayfair sent me an entire medicine cabinet replacement. It arrived promptly and in good condition. I was very pleased with their service. R.W."

Excellent!

"Excellent product! Quick delivery! Great price! "

Easy ordering

"Delivered as promised and the table is beautiful."

Excellent

"Everything about my order went well in every way and I enjoy my purchase very much."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.