Store Information Store Info
Wayfair Coupons
  • Rating 9.01/10 23,570 reviews

Wayfair is a merchant member
    Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Wayfair contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

All 23,592 Customer Reviews

Rating 8/104/5

"I received my order within a few days of purchase, which was good, but then , I had to return it, as I couldn't use the item, what I didn't like was being charged for returning the item"

"arrived quicker than specified!!"

"Super quick delivery, as advertised, great experience, we will be back!"

"I ordered a Kent three wheel bicycle. Received it, as promised and very simple to put together. We were riding it the same day! Great experience with Wayfair!"

"I am very pleased with the quality of my new rug. It does shed a bit but I have found that all wool rugs do. This one is not as bad as others. "

Rating 8/104/5

"loved the style. fit application well. installation required modifying mounting hardware to fit work with my supposedly standard electrical box. Not tough job for this experienced DIY'er, but a lesser man may have had trouble. (LOL btw)."

"I am recommending your online store to everyone. It was easy and very satisfying to find everything in the one place. As my son lives in America it makes it easy to buy and send things as a surprise. Wish we had you in Australia? Exceptional!!!!"

"I ordered 2 club chairs and they are beautiful! They came when they were promised and are in excellent shape. I used them with my family get together on Easter Sunday and everyone loved them! Thanks for a great deal!"

"the whole process was very quick and easy.
received the dvd case yesterday - very happy with the item and speed of elivery

"Came quickly, easy to put together - good value!"

"I have only placed the order, I have not received it yet. It is scheduled for delivery on the 22nd. I received a confirmation email soon after I placed the order and another on the shipping date so I've been happy with Wayfair so far."

"The rolling cart shelving came with the wrong parts--one extra and one missing--and 6 weeks later--I have it partially constructing--they have sent one correct, 3 incorrect and FAILED to include the pegs that join them. The issue is not the manufacturer's process--I called them--it is way fair has no way to expedite a shipment for a part when it was not included--each time I get a wrong part, it takes several weeks for them to send the correct one--still do not have parts for item I first received the end of February 2014 and it is April 20th"

"perfect product and fast delivery."

"I like the quality for an affordable price. "

"...........................................