WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

"They do a good job. And make things easier "

"easy and quick, got it when i expected it"

"Cancelled my order due to invalid promo code that was accepted. Disappointed and poor customer service. "

"The website is easy to navigate, ordered 4 24" chairs; order was delivered a day earlier than the original delivery date, the box is delivered intact, required very simple assembly, all the parts were included, I love the chairs, modern look, looks great in our eat –in-kitchen counter, my only thing would be the sitting cushion could have been little more cushioned, otherwise well money spent product. "

"The ottoman storage table was as pictured and, even though the shipping was scheduled for Monday, it arrived on Saturday. What a speedy warehouse pick/pull and (free) delivery!"

"I love Wayfair. Good prices. Big selection. Easy process. Fast and free delivery. What more do you need?"

"My order surprised me two days early. Awesome!"

"The usual fast delivery......well packaged.......perfect condition."

"I love the product that they sent! I saw it locally in a high end fireplace shop for $1238.89. I purchased it on line from Wayfare for approx. $350.00.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAME IDENTICAL PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I receved my order 3-1/2 days later
I installed it within 20 minutes great service!!!! Great product, EXCEPTIONAL PRICE!

Thanks
Doug

"I have purchased a lot of products from Wayfair. Everything I have ordered has been the best. I love the free shipping, the fast delivery's and their service.

"Fast and easy, delivered within 4 days. Merchandise packaged well , no damage."

"quick delivery and just the type chair I needed for the price."

"They very reliable and they keep me very well informed about you delivery. The products are very good quality and good value for your money. I love the free shipping, no tax and that the delivery is right to my door. It's better than going to my local shopping malls or stores. I would not shop any other way ever. Wayfair is perfect when it comes to quality, value, and customer service. I give the 5 stars. I love it. "

ond

"arrived in perfect condition in 1 week to canada. I did opt for more expensive shipping though.

Cooked on it last night, best taste from any bbq or grill i've ever had.

Thank you.

"Wayfair was both great in taking back chairs and delivering new chairs which are at our island now. Thank you soon much."

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.