WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

"I always have good experience with Wayfair - quality items at a good price!"

"I have been a customer with WAYFAIR for 2 years, the choices are limitless, the prices are great. The delivery is very fast and any problems I have had are resolved with their excellent customer service. I am helping a friend set up her bedroom and beds for her 5 yr old twins. Love doing business with WAYFAIR "

"The furniture was very nice. Fairly easy to put together. The deliver was a little slower than was told us but that was part due to the weather."

"we are re decorating a guess room and that chest will look wonderful in there. I might look for some art work for the wall on this site."

"I ordered a small 3-drawer chest for my family room. It arrived in 3-5 days, perfectly packaged! I absolutely LOVE the chest. It adds such whimsy to the room. I smile each time I see it! And, it was on sale!"

"Not sure about the satisfaction of the item as I still have not received my purchase and have not been able to track it.

"I did as much research as possible looking for a good indoor spin bike .The weather and work hasn't permitted riding outdoors much this winter . I had purchased a very nice corner cabinet for my 60" tv it came from Wayfair they by far had best selection and again this bike they had best price and selection ,it came today packaged very well easy to assemble already riding Thanks again . Will use you again and recommend my friends "

Ordered six wall sconces for a bathroom renovation. One was shattered, I called Wayfair immediately and a new one is on the way.
The lights are beautiful and I know they will look fantastic

"I had been looking for canisters with roosters on them for three years. I love these.

"it was nice then anything I had found here in the area where I live plus it was a lot less expensive with delivery that was free and fast. How can one beat that"

"I waited too late to look for a picnic backback (for a bridal shower) - it was too early for the stores to be stocked. But with Wayfair's 2 day free shipping - no problem. Had to leave early for the out of town shower but UPS arrived in plenty of time. And the Bride loved it - everybody did."

"I have been thoroughly impressed with Wayfair. They have been quick to deliver, and when something was shipped incomplete, they had it at my door a few days later. I even received an email checking in to make sure everything arrived. Thank you!"

"Order shipped sooner than even expected and arrived on time. "

"Impressed by speed that it arrived and the quality of the item for the price."

"I appreciate the broad selection that Wayfair offers, and the shipping time to Canada was reasonable. The product received was as described. However, it's still very expensive to order from Wayfair from Canada, so my review is based solely on selection. Canadian shoppers should be aware that though it's great that a US seller will deliver to Canada, by the time you count in fees, taxes, exchange and shipping, the items are essentially double their USD sticker prices. Depending on what is ordered, that may not be worth it. If there were another option that provided the same broad selection with timely delivery that was based in Canada, I would use it. As it is, I think that it would need to be another situation of not being able to find what I want anywhere else before I would use Wayfair again. "

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.