WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Delivery just a little slow. That's why 4 stars and not 5. But still a positive experience. "

"Product was good, shipping was fast. Will buy again!"

"Great delivery . On the day stated. Color was off from the picture on line. Not sure I will be able to use them."

"My Dad wanted this exact patio table, but could not find one local. We pulled up our trusted Wayfair link, ordered it, and he now has exactly what he wanted without the extra cost if chairs, and made far better than the sets he thought he would have to settle for. Once again, Wayfair hit it out if the ball park! Expect our future purchases to look at Wayfair, first!"

"Couldn't have been any happier with the quality or price of the Simmons Beautyrest mattress pad & extra firm pillows I ordered & received in a timely manner from Wayfair, as with any product I have ordered in the past."

"I received my product faster than I anticipated and I found it at a great price. I am very satisfied."

"We were very satisfied with the service of Wayfair. The item, however, was damaged in shipping but Wayfair was quick to attend to the situation. We will definitely shop here again."

"Delivery was very prompt and item was lovely and as described. It is quite heavy-duty, high as a work surface should be. The wheels are nice and large, not rickety like some kitchen carts. The only thing that keeps me from giving it an excellent rating is that the front edge apparently had rubbed against the box and scraped the corner edge the slightest bit in three places. It was remedied by using a Dark Walnut touch up pen acquired from Lowe's. Since the piece has the "recycled wood" look, it blended in beautifully. Just the nuisance and cost of the pen. Would definitely recommend if you need extra workspace or need a place for blenders, mixers, etc. As I did."

"easy to navigate website. Poduct ordered came quickly and was of the good quality expected. Will definitely shop this site again!"

"Good prices and free shipping get good marks from me. Shipping is slower than it should be. A date for each item to be shipped was given along with a date of delivery. Both items I ordered had delays in the delivery dates originally given. One is still not here. "

"First time ordering from wayfair. New upholstered headboard and stand- up mirror for guest room!
Just as reviews stated... Beautiful.
Delivery in 48 hrs.

"Delivered promptly . Everything as shown."

"Had never heard of this vender but am very satisfied."

"Good experience ..... fast delivery, ease of return, excellent customer service."

"I was very happy with how fast my package was delivered."

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.