WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10

"Picked out the rug we wanted and ordered it. It arrived on the day you said it would. Came double wrapped in heavy plastic. The rug looks great and appears to be of high quality. Very pleased with my purchase. "

"Ordered on Wednesday, received today & I am VERY pleased with it. Can't wait to clean/rearrange my bedroom & get it on my bed!!"

"Very quick delivery, quality product, good price"

"Promised and delivered on time!"

"Ordered a blanket the first week of July and this is the end of July and it still hasn't come. As far as I can tell it still hasn't left the warehouse.
Contacted customer service who assured me it would be here 2 weeks ago. Still no order.

"We got the delivery today, on 28th of july. But it was an incomplete delivery. Only one box containing some items were delivered. There is supposed to be one more box to be delivered. We called up wayfair and they informed us there has been a mistake, and they will place another order fr the remaining items. But the problem is, We have already openend our package and started assembly. Ours is a small flat, So it looks akward now with big pieces of futon lying in front room."

"It was all amazing. Everything came quick! Quality was great! Love wayfiar"

"Great Service.Ordered the Rocking Chair in the evening of the 20th and it got here next day... Great Item. It is a wonderful chair."

"very prompt service, delivery and quality product"

"The quality of the product is very good."

Plantersville, Alabama

"Ordering was very easy and my order came in as expected. I really, really liked the rug I ordered for the master bedroom. It was exactly what I had wanted to finish the look of the room. The headboard is great. It was for the guest bedroom that had never had a headboard for the bed. It was much prettier than I expected. It was easy for my husband and 3 year old grandson to put up. Everything came as expected. Will order again from Wayfair."

"The price was competitive, shipping was free and timely."

"I'm completely satisfied with every part of shopping through Wayfair. My order arrived in a timely manor.The products i've received were as I expected. Only one time did I want to return an item (just didn't look right in the space I needed it for) The return process was very simple. I will continue to shop way fair in the future. "

"Ever thing was packed well and delivered as stated."

"The shipment was delivered as said and I got a great price. "

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.