Stores > Wayfair

Customer service: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10

2016-04-25

Great Customer Service

"The table I purchased was cute, but the construction was a little off (ie- a bit wobbly and the screws seemed to be stripped). I contacted Wayfair for a return and they immediately responded w/ a full refund and asked me to just donate the table to a local charity! Boom! Very impressed. "

2016-04-24

Shipping fee for Northern Ireland

"I think it is an absolute disgrace that a site like this gets away with not informing customers from Northern Ireland about the £300 shipping fee before checkout!!!!

I have been looking for products on this site for weeks now and had finally decided on what to get (which totalled over £600) only to find out they were going to charge me £300 shipping fee.

It is actually hilarious that they are based in Galway and all other shipping to anywhere else in the UK is free yet NI is only a drive away and they add £300.

I call that discrimination!!!

This review was modified by Lisacraven on April 24 2016 02:08:29 AM

2016-04-19

90 % satisfied

"I love the bike and I am very pleased with the color and the performance . But it was missing the chain guard for the front gear sprockets , without it the chain comes off whenever I shift up to the top set of gears. Can you please ship me this missing part ? This will make me a 100% satisfied customer"

2016-04-12

Customer Service the Best!

"I ordered a patio umbrella that must have had a defect and it only lasted a year. I contacted manufacturer, CorLiving, who was very nice and referred to Wayfair. Suzanne, from Wayfair, was awesome and so sweet. She did not make me feel annoying and as if I was bothering her as some company customer service reps have a way of doing. Needless to say I am receiving a replacement and a happy customer. Go Wayfair!!!"

This review was modified by Bette816 on April 12 2016 09:19:14 AM

2016-04-12

Lousy shipping

"The wife and I have purchased several items on Wayfair.com. The prices seem to be somewhat comparable to other online stores. Unfortunately their shipping is extremely lousy. It takes for ever to receive anything from them. There seems to be some major problems between the time you purchase to the time it ships. It stays in "preparing for shipping" status for days. When we do receive the items, they are usually poorly packed. Some items arrive damaged. I suggest reading the customer comments. Even the good remarks usually say something negative about the shipping."

This review was modified by dartaniel on April 12 2016 06:04:43 AM

2016-04-11

Totally disappointed

"Placed my order on 3/14/2016 for Dehumidifier, got a notification that there was an issue with my card (got a new debit with a new expiration date, had my order been shipped my previous exp. date would have worked!!). Got another notification saying I would receive it 4/8/16 or before. Called 4/11/16 still nothing, then they told me it still hasn't shipped!!!!! Been a month and I have had it, cancelled order. This was total crap!!!! Talk about poor service. Really needed the product but won't be jerked around!!!!!!"

2016-04-08

Excellent Customer Service!!

"Wayfair has the BEST customer service! I was very happy to order my furniture from them. I would definately use Wayfair again!"

2016-04-07

"Amazing, amazing! So in love with it! "

2016-04-07

STOP before you order

"I ordered a lamp from Wayfair and the box got wet from rain.I wanted to return it but WAYFAIR CEO customer service was horrible. They did not help me in my dilemma. All Wayfair did was take my money and run!! I am very disappointed with their customer service!!! I will not do business with them again!!! I deleted their app!!!"

This review was modified by joewhelan on April 07 2016 10:00:07 AM

2016-04-06

"Great prices and shipping!"

ABSOLUTE JOKE OF A COMPANY

"I ordered a mattress that was supposed to be delivered within a week; on the day it was scheduled for delivery I receive an email saying "sorry for the inconvenience it's going to take another 6 weeks." Customer service bounced me back and forth among different reps (Brandon, Carly, Lexie, Travis) - all absolutely terrible. It ended up being delayed ANOTHER month so I cancelled and ordered from Sleepy's, which delivered NEXT DAY FOR FREE (with a coupon code)!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE unless you have weeks and weeks to wait for it. Customer service does not get back to you promptly nor are they useful or helpful in any way. You are much better off ordering from Amazon or Sleepy's in the case of a bed. I would give 0 stars if I could "

This review was modified by burtybee on April 05 2016 12:41:07 PM

Wayfair is legit!!!!

"Haven't had a bad experience yet!"

2016-04-05

"Online ordering was confusing. Ordered per phone from one of your telephone operators. She was very polite and efficient. The item was sent promptly but the wrong color although the correct color was noted on the order form. Called the telephone operator again. Once again she was polite and efficient. This time the item received was the correct color and I am delighted with my purchase."

2016-04-05

arrived fast and love the product!

"I am really happy with my purchase "

2016-04-05

Great chair and love seat, disappointing TV stand

"My son selected three pieces of furniture when he moved into his new apartment - a chair, a love seat and a TV stand. The seating is great, very comfy and easy to clean. The TV stand was a let down. It is a wall unit, but the hardware was not pictured on the website, so when we received the TV stand we discovered that it would not work in his apartment. Oh well, such is life."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.