Stores > Wayfair

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

2016-09-24

"Great service! Got merchandize immediately and exchange and credit was a breeze.,"

2016-09-22

Great Customer Service!

"Some of my stuff came banged up but Wayfair was great about everything. The products are as pictured and durable for the most part."

2016-09-17

Cushion cover with hole in it.

"I really had hoped for a good experience when I found that wayfair was available in Canada so I ordered some cushion covers to give my old cushions a bit of a lift. They arrived well before the estimated arrival date which was a nice surprise. However, one of the cushion covers had a large hole in it. Repairing it was pretty much impossible as it looked to have been cut. When I turned it inside out to try and fix it I found the inside to be filthy dirty. Ugh. To top it all off, even though I'd ordered a cotton cover, the care instructions said not to wash or dry it. Perfect :(
I'd also planned to order a piece of art for my living room but found the shipping costs to be unbelievably high. My husband said he could ship heavy car parts from the US cheaper than I could ship that painting. I am so disappointed this didn't work out.

2016-09-15

Great Experience

"Great quality and prices. Quick and easy process."

2016-09-14

LITERALLY the WORSTnexperience I've EVER had with a company

"I wish negative stars was an option. I wish I could review the sofa I purchased itself, but it has yet to arrive. Dealing with Wayfair has been an absolute nightmare. I placed my order while the sofa was in stock and received an expected delivery date of 2 weeks from the date the order was placed. Perfect, fine by me. I received an email a few days later saying that the order was going to be delayed an additional two weeks - totaling a month of waiting for this couch. Meanwhile, I just moved into a new apartment and have no where to sit. I was disappointed and contacted their customer service team. They offered me upgraded shipping and a menial discount on the couch. Fine, I'll take it, but would still rather be able to sit down, hassle free.

Today is the day the couch was supposed to arrive, between the hours of 1-5pm. Not the most convenient or fun ways to spend a nice Saturday afternoon, but I was so excited to see my new apartment come together. I gave up my whole day waiting. When 5:30 rolled around, I called their customer service line to ask for an update. They gave me a phone number for the delivery department that went straight to voicemail. I called back again at 6:30 to be met with the following "resolution". They could not tell me if it was showing up tonight, they could not contact the driver, they don't know where the drivers are, they don't know if they deliver on Sundays, they don't know if I can expect it on Monday. So, Wayfair, what do you know? I really wish I was able to tell you how wonderful this couch is, but even when it comes, the experience has been so absolutely heinous that I will never order from Wayfair again and urge caution to other buyers.

UPDATE: Today is the day, that after all of this nonsense, my couch was supposed to be delivered. I received multiple email confirmations that the couch was coming today. I took a half day from work, got home before my allotted time slot and waited. I called because I started to get nervous that it wasn't coming and SURPRISE! One of their customer service reps (Kate) put in the wrong date and f*** up my order AGAIN. They offered me $60 in compensation for the time I missed at work and just apologized. Take your apology and shove it.

This review was modified by memurp2 on September 14 2016 02:00:47 PM

2016-09-08

"I'll be happy to give a review after I receive my first order"

2016-09-07

Horrible return policy and no price match!

"Wayfair has a horrible return policy. I accidentally chose a product of Wayfair for my baby registry at Walmart.com. I can't return the item back to Wayfair and get the store credit. They said the refund would go back to the original payment (because the purchase was made through Walmart --> then don't sell on Walmart), and of course the return shipping would be deducted from the total as well. Dear Wayfair! If you wanna win more business from Walmart customers, you should at least treat them as well as Walmart. They give their baby registry account owners the store credit for the gifts they want to return. I'm sorry to say that I will remove all any of products sold by Wayfair on Walmart.com from my baby registry list to avoid such a hassle. Last but not least, Wayfair doesn't price match as well, so making a purchase here without checking the price else where is a hit or miss."

2016-09-05

Prices change without warning!

"In an hour the price jumped $700 and when i called to see why and if they would honor the price listed just an hour or so earlier they would, but would not apply the coupon sent to my house! Worthless company"

2016-08-17

Expensive furniture ordered, delayed delivery, arrived severely damaged

"Ordered a wine cabinet which was roughly $880. Delivery took over 3 weeks and when it arrived it was severely damaged. Called Wayfair and sent them pictures and everything. They were nice and setup an order of a replacement wine cabinet and after I asked, they offered a refund of $100 for the inconvenience. The next day I saw the item on sale for about $38 less than even my discounted price. When I asked them if they would match the sale price, they refused. So I have a 200lb large piece of damaged trash sitting in my living room thanks to their incompetent delivery and packaging teams, but they can't make a simple $38 fix now. Hard to believe. I cannot cancel the order because apparently it shipped and they would charge me return shipping if I refuse delivery. Why can't I charge them rent for their trash that's sitting in my house?"

This review was modified by dhawk12 on August 17 2016 05:13:56 PM

2016-08-17

wonderful items

"First experience ordering"

2016-08-07

Cancelled order ignored

"I ordered a mattress online from Wayfair. Less than 30 minutes after placing the order, I cancelled it through my online account because I found a better option elsewhere. I immediately received an email acknowledging the cancellation was received, yet they processed the order anyway (4 1/2 hours after I cancelled, according to their records) and shipped to me. Now I have to deal with the inconvenience of return shipping at a cost of $17.56 to me out of pocket. I find it ludicrous that with all their automated, computerized logistics processing, WayUnfair would not process a cancellation a half hour after an order is placed. What's the point of even having that function on their website?"

2016-08-04

"Hilary Stevenson our acct. rep was extremely helpful in finding me the right workstations. "

2016-07-26

For my music students!

"I purchased two music designed clocks. One was for my private studio where I teach piano and voice. The students love to look at the clock so much that I moved it out of their vision, so they can concentrate when taking lessons. The other clock was for a friend whose living room resembles a fashionable music salon. He was thrilled with the Picasso-like design. I'm very pleased with my purchases."

2016-07-19

Pilling rug!

"I purchased an area rug from you a few months ago. I just unrolled it and laid it down and I find that it pills immensely continually even after thorough vacuuming.

Michele

2016-07-18

terrible

"Can I pick no stars? Terrible refund policy. Items not close to what they suggest by photos. Please remind me to NEVER buy from them again."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.