Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

Bar Stools

"Everything went great. Thought packaging was very good. All arrived in great condition "

2017-04-24

Highly recommend Wayfair!!

"In love with my new sectional from Wayfair. May have taken 2 weeks but it was worth it. Scheduled delivery was between 1 and 5pm but arrived at 11am! I will be shopping Wayfair again! "

Satisfied

"At first I was skeptical about wayfair, because I had bad experience with purchasing furniture from online, but everything I bought from wayfair is build with good quality materials. Overall I'm very satisfied."

2017-04-23

Recent purchase of desk chair

"Purchased a desk from Wayfair a few months ago and was looking for a chair to go with the black drop down desk. I had my heart set on a chair in zebra print but after reviewing all their chairs online purchased a black and white strip chair. I love the chair and it looks wonderful at my desk.
Will continue to shop on Wayfair in the future.

Awesome

"I love shopping a wayfair. I have never had a problem with shipping or delivery and the quality of the products for the price is always worth it!"

2017-04-21

Bad Company and Horrible CS

"Ordered a Floor Mount Tuva Bidet on March 29th that was apparently shipped out from California (to Virginia) on the 30th. About 10 days later their tracking system informed me that it will be delayed by a few days. Now three weeks later their customer service says that they "will try and find out" the location of this "large" package. When you insist on a straight answer they accuse you of being "extremely rude". I was charged an amount of $1300+ three weeks ago for something that they have no clue where it is. Don't you think that I have been cheated?"

Exceptional Values and Service

"Love to order from Wayfair - they are the best!"

Loved it!

"Ordered and got it here fast, love it!"

2017-04-20

First and possibly last time..

"We ordered a queen size bed frame around February, with expected delivery around March. Although the delivery time was great, it arrived at the end of February, it only came with one out of, I'm assuming, three or so boxes. We had only received the frame and were missing the headboard and slats. The description of our order said frame and slats so if anything it would have made sense that we didn't receive the headboard yet. Regardless, we called and initially the woman we spoke to was extremely nice and organized and immediately ordered replacement parts for what we never received. The time she gave us was sometime after March 10th.

Well, March 20th came and we heard not even an email. So I begin to send emails asking for an update. It took a while, but the response was that there was some sort of miss-listing and the price we paid was way below what the frame was worth so I guess they were having issues sorting it out? They were still going to give it to us for that price, and we were willing to wait, but we're moving 7 hours away on May 1st so we really needed to get the parts in soon and the time frame they gave us then was some time before April 26th. Which is cutting it extremely close. But we decided to wait considering it came so early last time.

I was looking at our account and noticed the descriptions on the orders they placed which went from one extra order to 4 separate orders, they were re-orders of what we already had. So I sent another e-mail to clarify what happened, and it turns out they made a mistake and missunderstood what parts we were missing, even though I sent in e-mail stating exactly what we had and exactly what we were missing. 2 months of this and we finally decided to send what we had back and get a refund. It's disappointing because of their miss-listing we would have saved about $600. Which is an amazing deal. But not worth all the stress. Not sure if I'd order here again.

Terrible customer service

"Absolutely disgusted. I recently purchased a bathroom vanity from Wayfair. The purchase was made on 3/15. I was given a delivery date range of 3/29 - 4/3. So, in the meantime, we began gutting our bathroom for renovations. Had I known that as of today, 4/20, my vanity would not only still be undelivered, but also that no one from Wayfair could tell me where it is or provide a reasonable solution, I would've never ordered from this company. I have spoken to five different customer service representatives, two of which were supervisors. This does not include the representatives and supervisor that my husband has also spoken to. Not one of them was ever able to provide a reasonable explanation or solution other than to continue waiting. I was finally forced to cancel my order last night. The supervisor I spoke with offered me nothing more than, "ok, sorry about that, we'll refund your money". Or, they could order me a replacement which wouldn't arrive for A WHOLE EXTRA MONTH. I then received a follow up email for 10% off my next order with Wayfair - the only tiny glimmer of positivity in this whole situation. THAT'S IT. Nothing was done to try and fix this disaster of a situation, and certainly nothing was done by Wayfair to convince me as a customer to EVER shop with them again. In fact, the supervisor I spoke with made it a point to tell me how the company would be losing money on this order since they'll now have to pay to have it re-routed (if it's ever found). We've been dragged along for weeks now only to finally have to cancel the order. As a result, we've now been without a functioning bathroom for an extra almost 4 weeks longer than anticipated. Oh, let's not forget about the contractor we've had to pay to put on hold to make sure he can come back and finish the job - whenever a vanity finally does arrive. I completely understand that things happen from time to time that are out of the hands of the company. However, the customer service was absolutely pathetic in this situation. Had it been handled differently and in a timely manner, Wayfair would likely still get my business in the future. That is certainly not the case. First purchase from Wayfair and most definitely my last."

2017-04-19

"LOVE our new comforter set :)!"

2017-04-19

Speedy arrival of orders

"Majority of orders arrived earlier than expected & we were thrilled. Have continued to place orders & looking at outdoor rugs now. Thanks."

2017-04-18

Shipping is a disaster, Customer Service Clueless

"Placed my order over a month ago for a few sofas.. Was supposed to arrive about 2 weeks after. Its been over a month now and nobody has any clue what is going on with my order. The tracking shows it is farther away now than it was a few weeks ago. I have emailed, called, used the chat feature. Nobody cares. They're just like "Yeah well so and so is already trying to get a status update so just wait to hear from her..". I think in another week's time I will make a claim with my credit card company."

2017-04-18

Awesome!

"Wayfair has done it again by always exceeding my expectation, both in product and custom service. Keep up the great work! "

2017-04-17

Easy shopping and delivery for stylish homes

"We have ordered 2 area rugs and 1 coat racks. Many selections to chose from. With free shipping for $50 and more it made us feel we were saving money getting just what we wanted without having the hassle and cost of paying a shipping fee. The rugs are beautiful! One is under dining table and the other in our living room area.
The colors are vibrant, and true to the colors shown on the internet.

The first standing coat rack we ordered broke off, so we contacted Wayfair with the problem. They immediately began work on getting the problem solved. We opted for different coat rack that was delivered in just a few days.
We had a problem of it breaking at the stem. The part was sent to us within a few days. It looks beautiful and
functional in our hallway. Thank you.

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.