WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10

"I ordered a dresser about 2 weeks ago and it just arrived yesterday. I knew it would take a few weeks, so not a big deal. It arrived packaged perfectly from an outside storage company - I just had it placed in my garage (no inside delivery). When I opened the box (which I did not do when the delivery guys were here because it was packaged so well) I noticed a small (pin size) black mark on the front of my white dresser. I called Wayfair immediately. Because the dresser was so beautiful and well made, I also searched online to see if the matching mirror to the dresser was available, but it wasn't at Wayfair. In my search I noticed the dresser I purchased was $60 less at another online retailer. I spoke with a man who was more than helpful in resolving my pricing/dot issue. He gave me $100 off my purchase - I was very pleased that I did not have to fight to get a discount and if I didn't want the discount they would have exchanged the dresser at no cost to me. It was such a small flaw that I did not feel that was necessary. I would definitely shop at Wayfair again and feel confident in big ticket purchases - they more than go out of the way to make the customer happy!!"

"Although the sheet set I ordered was not what I was hoping for, the return was so hassle free that I would definitely order from Wayfair again, with confidence! Best Regards, Margaret"

"Very happy with product. Would order from them again."

"Everything went smoothly. The item was delivered within the estimated time and the price was unbeatable. Can't beat the free shipping."

"Couldn't have been smoother. And everything arrived safely and in a timely manner. I will keep them on my "Go To" list."

"Item was shipped right on schedule and in good condition. "

"Fast Delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It was great! Easy to use and good service!"

"Easy ordering. Delivered before promised. "

"ordered euro pillow shams that were only $15 each, but are ridiculously expensive in most stores. The quality of these are 100% better than the ones I saw in several retailers in the $50 range, in the days right before I ordered these, As a last resort I thought if the quality of all the ones I saw in stores was below average, then I might as well see what Walmart had to offer, and that is how I found Wayfair.com. Now I have a new store with quality merchandise I can shop online!"

"everything went exactly like it was supposed to"

"Wonderful quality and service
I will definitely shop here again.

"My order was delivered on time with no damage due to being packed extremely well. I was able to use my rewards on this order plus I received rewards to be used on my next order. My three little owls are precious."

"Shopping with Wayfair is easy - the buying process is so much more enjoyable than on other sites. Shipping was fast and the item was packaged nicely. "

"Easy to order. Have not received yet.

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.