WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10

"Placing order went smoothly, emails re: confirmation, shipping were very helpful,
Items arrived on exact day as stated! All that is left to do is assembly! This is company to shop with!!!

"This the second time ,I have brought item from Wayfair. My overall satisfaction is 5 star. Great customer relation. Hat off"

"Order was shipped on time and delivered sooner than I expected."

"love the products just not thrilled they came so many days apart as they were useless separate. the one product wasn't going to be shipped til a month later so I had to cancel that one"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

Wayfair-1, Wayfair rep has responded

“We are very sorry for any delay with your order. We are grateful for you bringing your experience to our attention, as customer feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to reply to this message with your order info if further assistance is necessary. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to hear from you soon!”

"This was my first experience with Wayfair. Loved the easy way to navigate the site and to buy. The order took a little longer than I anticipated to arrive, but I love both of the products I ordered. "

"Quality of product was great and as described. Delivery was fast."

"I have never used Wayfair before but I did see a commercial on TV and decided to give it a try. I was completely satisfied with the item I ordered. It came in perfect condition and it is very cute and just what I wanted. I am pleased and will order again from Wayfair.

"Wayfair is by far the best merchant I have dealt with. When my package came with a bit of damage I called them and within 4 days I had a replacement. The quality of merchandise and customer service is exceptional

"No problems with online ordering or delivery. We are very satisfied with our purchase."

"The futon slipcover I ordered was of much better quality than I expected for the price. The color matched perfectly! Overall very satisfied with Wayfair!!!"

"Speedy delivery, no complaints"

"I loved the curtains I ordered - unfortunately the end of the curtain rod was broken and the box had already been picked up as trash. I was able to glue together

"Website easy to navigate. My shipment was delivered promptly. The product did not disappoint, color online was true to what I received. "

"I have not opened the box yet as my husband needs to be here to do that, but have ordered from Wayfair in the past and was totally satisfied with the product and the delivery. This was a speedy delivery as well and intend to order from them in the future."

"Chair was broken and parts were missing."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.