WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

"Always quick to arrive. Good quality merchandise. Good prices. i'm pleased."

"Good product and service is very quick and good. Only thing whenever a product is expensive, it would be good to send the good with signature required, so that it will not be left at the door front."

"I ordered an ottoman/storage for some of my blankets. It was a box in a box type. The little box in the storage box is a bit smaller than I expected. Don't really know what to do with it but stick it in the corner as a seat for my smaller grandkids when they come over to visit. The storage ottoman itself is nice. Nice material, plenty of room for my extra blankets and true to the color in the catalog. I will be gettting a couple more of the different colors. I got the red one and its nice to throw a little color in my sitting area."

"Service is always GOOD!! Very happy with patio set plan to order again very soon"

"I had a recent experience with wayfarer where the product was not up to snuff and they happily returned my money without question. That is why I have returned and ordered more products from them"

"Bathroom cabinet came fast. The product was well packaged and not damaged. A real beauty."

"I was very happy with my items from Wayfair. The delivery was quick and the product was great. "

"My frogs arrived super quick!!! I just love them!"

"ORDERED ONLINE, EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY, DELIVERY WAS GREAT. THANKS
DEFINATELY WILL USE AGAIN

"Great service and quick to respond to any issue. My new go to store"

"great customer service and prompt delivery"

"Good price, simple & easy to order!"

"Glass was broken when we received it from UPS and had to return it. WE have had very bad experience with UPS with damaged product. They must have gorillas handling product for them at their warehouses. Not sure if we will order another one if UPS is going to be used as the delivery service again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

Wayfair-1, Wayfair rep has responded

“We truly apologize for the damage on your order! A member of our team would love to get this resolved for you. Please respond to this with your order information and we can reach out to assist you.”

"The rug and pad both have been delivered. I love the rug, but unfortunately, the color does not look right with my furnishings. I had a good experience with Wayfair, and the delivery was so quick, I was amazed. The rug was great quality, especially for the price! I am sorry to have to return it. Am keeping the pad. Thank you"

"The only online site that was able to deliver in two days!"

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.