WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10

"The Ronco rotisserie, which was a replacement for my 14 year old unit was priced competitively, and arrived as expected. I'm very satisfied with your service. "

"Great selection and price. Web site's is very easy to navigate. "

"We received the item quickly and when promised, it was well packaged, looks exactly as pictured, and are very happy with the item and the price!"

"the lamp was really cheap. The picture of it did not in any way tell you that it has a collapsible shade and it has to be assembled. Really cheesy. I will be sending it back !!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fast shipping, great product!"

"I have not received my items, so I am not sure about the shipping or timely manner of doing so. I did not like the way that items were displayed on their website--one cost would be listed in the views with everything, then when one clicked on an item and chose a size they price would go up."

"I ordered patio furniture for my Florida home on 11/12 and was promised 2 day delivery, which would mean delivery on 11/14. This was very important as my wife and I were returning to our Mass. home on 11/19 @6:30am. On 11/14 I placed a call to Wayfair to inquire about delivery since I had not yet received shipping confirmation. After spending some time talking with customer service, I discovered that my order had been put "on hold" because my ship to address was different than my bill to address. So much for the 2 day shipping that I was promised! The customer service person who I spoke with assured me that the furniture would be delivered on 11/18, not great, but still before we had to return home. When I left my Florida house on 11/19, the furniture had not been delivered. Later in the day on 11/19, I was informed that the furniture was delivered late that day. Now, I have to try to find someone to take the furniture in for me.
Wayfair' s corporate policy of putting my order on hold because of different billing and shipping addresses is a joke. Internet retailers deal with this issue every day. This was my first order with Wayfair and probably my last.

"Amazing, fast service! Item I wanted was available at a great price, and it arrived on my doorstep only 2 or 3 days after I placed the order. I do a fair amount on online shopping, and Wayfair is great!"

"I spoke to a rep. Im a new customer and
she couldn't have bbeen more patient
and so helpful.

"Shipping was amazingly fast & the clock is gorgeous! I have had my eye on it for over 2 years. Well packaged also. I am a very happy shopper!"

"After browsing the Wayfair website, I found the exact type and color of window valances I was looking for at an excellent price. I received my order (which was split in two) on the exact dates as promised with free shipping, within days from when I placed the order. I thought the quality of the merchandise was quite good and will certainly visit Wayfair again and recommend the site to others. Very good experience!"

"I was very pleased and satisfied with Wayfair. They advertised that I would receive my item within two days and I certainly did. The rollator that I ordered was perfect and was easy to assemble. Most of all the price was right. I will order again from Wayfair and I surely will tell my friends about the company.
Norma Lockett

"item was very well package,

the sculpture was very detail

"Purchasing was easy but shipping of the item was slower than most items I purchase online. Item was ordered on 11-11-14 but won't be delivered until around 12-02-14."

"Product was clearly photographed and documented as to what it was, how it operated, and its dimensions (most important). Website easy to navigate; delivery was prompt on the date Wayfair said it would be."

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.