WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10

"The product is very well built and has a rich look. We received the fireplace media center in the two days as promised. Assembly was fairly easy. I would definitely recommend to others."

"The stone ring comprised of 4 pieces had different size gaps in it. The screw holes of the inner ring didnt line up. There was a crack in the stone. Needless to say it is unusable and I will return it. This was my first purchase with Wayfair, very disappointed and hope the return will easier. "

"Initially I ordered 2 rugs that were not the right rugs for my area. Wayfair assisted me in their return and then arranged for my credit card to be credited after which I could order the replacement rugs - which are beautiful. "

"I am very satisfied my order. I don't need to wait so long to get my product. That's why I keep order its easy for me to order online and free shipping.Thank you!!"

"This was my first time ordering from Wayfair and I couldn't be happier. The product was exactly what was described and the quality was remarkable. I will definitely be ordering more in the future!"

"The pillows were perfect! Just what I wanted! Thanks!"

"Nice product and fast service! "

"Outstanding experience in every way!!
Wellling cocktail table is a distinctive, quality piece of furniture value priced.
Communication from Wayfair until delivery was ongoing. Table was wrapped and bundled ... carton was reinforced with hard styrofoam. Table delivered to the minute as scheduled. Delivery personnel courteous and waited so I could ensure table was without damage.
I could not be more pleased!!! Wayfair is the first place I go to shop for our home.

"Item came fast, good price."

"very nice item, nice to deal with"

"Each purchase I have made from Wayfair has been exactly as shown and described. The online website is user friendly and fast."

"My experience was awesome . They kept me informed when they were going to deliver and they were spot on. I even got a 10% discount.

"Best I have seen since I'm new at online shopping have told many friends about wayfair I love you and was delivered in a snap will be doing much more shopping with you and so will my friends and family thank you"

"This was my 2nd purchase with Wayfair and I was impressed with the quality of the products I purchased, as well as the free shipping. I will definitely be making many more future purchases."

" The transaction was easy. My rug was delivered immediately, and I love it. All in all, a great experience"

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.