Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-10-14

Second time ordering mattress and it was great

"I ordered the same mattress for a second time and it is great. It was delivered quickly and I love it."

2017-10-14

Be selective

"I’ve ordered some great, vivid, canvas paintings from wayfair. They had an amazing Van Gogh in a large canvas for a very fair price. I have loved everything I’ve ordered from them so when I saw a great sectional on special I figured it was because it was an unconventional left handed sectional. Unfortunately, the company made the sectional out of very cheap particle board and because wayfair uses third party transport sometimes they may not go with the most professional companies. All of my replacements were damaged and after ordering in April and it’s now October I am willing to take a defective comfortable couch at this point. I will say, my representative at Wayfair has been on the ball and very helpful with scheduling the replacements and understanding the hassle and I do not hold that poor woman responsible for this mess but her company should provide better product or at least a product that can be delivered intact."

2017-10-13

If I could give a minus 10 I would

"Ordered dining table and 2 chairs (wanted to ensure they went together). Table and chairs mysteriously shipped to billing address, not shipping address (we were in the middle of a move and addresses were for different states). Two weeks later and after discussions with 5 different people, they agreed to ship the table to my shipping address without charging me. Had to wait till it reached original local warehouse before being rerouted. Then the table was mysteriously lost while being rerouted. Had to reorder table and wait for it to be shipped. Finally got table almost 4 months after I ordered. Liked how the chairs matched, went to order the rest of the chairs-out of stock until October 11th, then updated to state out of stock until Nov 5th, just updated again to state out of stock until Dec 5th. Guess I will eat the cost of the 2 chairs and look for chairs elsewhere, as I have been without a dining set for almost 5 months. "

2017-10-09

This company changes their prices by the hour.

"Then offers no flexibility when trying to purchase another of the same exact item. They send out promo codes, then won't honor them. Terrible customer service."

2017-10-09

Delivery

"On time and in good shape"

2017-10-07

Wayfair Delivers

"Wayfair has a great selection of products and excellent service. Would highly recommend them."

2017-10-03

Horrible Service

"We ordered a couch a month ago and just now found out that it had been 'lost in transit'. They refunded our order and threw in a 10% off coupon for leaving us hanging for over a month. What a crock. Avoid at all costs. "

2017-10-02

Awesome Experience With Company

"Outstanding Customer Service! Great Products!"

2017-10-01

Poor Follow-up

"I ordered a sheet set in June never received it spoke with customer service they re-ordered it and it is now October and have yet to receive the sheets or a refund."

2017-10-01

A shopping pleasure

"Easy browsing located what I needed. It was shipped and it was great! "

2017-09-28

Received wrong item

"I ordered a rug and received one that looks nothing like what I ordered."

2017-09-28

unprofessional delivery partner

"Your delivery partner leaves a lot to be desired. They held my sofa hostage for nearly a month. I will never deal with them again! They make no attempt to work with the customer."

2017-09-27

Excelant

"Order 3 items, all were delived on the days I was told & items were great"

2017-09-26

Worst Company Ever.

"Horrible customer service, horrible delivery service. Do not ever shop at this store it will cause you a headache. Delivers damaged items yet expects customers to pay for shipping returns. Calls major damage "minor" and customer should just accept it. Frustrating customer service. Only way to get through to them is to sue or complain through the BBB. Petty business practices. Wish I never bought anything from this terrible company. Worst experience ever. Will never shop there again. Useless, uneducated customer service reps. Just another example of a greedy company with awful customer service. "

2017-09-25

Excellent!

"Easy purchase, good price, fast delivery!"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.