Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-06-26

Item was damaged and no response

"I received damaged pieces on an item I paid over $1,000. I reached out to customer service and they promptly responded and requested pictures, etc. I sent them the requested information two weeks ago and have yet to hear back. Never again, that I can assure you!"

2017-06-26

Ordered tile for a kitchen remodel and was completely deceived by the time of delivery by weeks!

"I've never left a bad review about a company but this is the worst. On top of leaving us without the tile that we needed they want to still charge us for it when it never even got delivered. "

The Story of an Incomplete Delivery

"They came on time and delivered my sofa and recliner in very good shape, however, it would have benefitted them to take all of the wrappings off of both chairs. I am disabled and it took me more than one hour to accomplish this task. I am not sure if this is part of the drivers' policy but if it is not, perhaps it should be. The delivery charge was clearly enough to include this very small part of the process. I hope those who critique these reviews, will take this very seriously, especially for those people like myself, who deal with any type of disabilities, especially those who have muscular and nerve related conditions. The sofa was very difficult to handle when taking the coverings off, due to it having to be tilted and moved into many different positions. I just think it should be part of a delivery, which cost the buyer a considerable amount of money.
Craig Michaels
Stamford, CT

love shopping with wayfair

"Placed an order before it shipped i cancelled and ordered something different. It was easy. They were courteous, package arrived on time. Great product good prices"

my new dividers

"great service. Loved the product. It did just what I wanted in to do."

2017-06-25

Overwhelming but rather easy transaction

"So much to look at and discover but simple and very helpful descriptions along with reviews makes it worthwhile shopping experience "

2017-06-25

Fast and efficient delivery!

"Great product. Shipped and delivered quickly."

Wayfair orders

"Every item I ordered was good quality and they were delivered on time or before the scheduled delivery date. "

Great value and style

"I use Wayfair when I want to find a unique item at a fair price. I'm usually quite pleased with the merchandise that I receive. I certainly will buy again!"

Damaged vase

"The glass vase I ordered had a chip on it. It was easy to go on line and get the information I needed to take care of this. No phone call needed. I was pleased to not have the hassle of returning it."

Got email spam

"They were good and the order was ontime, but I am getting spam in my email from them. I never signed up on their mailing list."

Excellent!! ☝

"The sheets and towels were well beyond my expectations. Great quality! "

2017-06-23

Amazing

"I was extremely pleased with the product. It fit well with my bed, it was very comfortable and stylish "

2017-06-23

Ralph Mom

"I just had surgery so I needed this couch asap. Took 7 weeks to get couch. They said couch was in will deliver June 22nd...never came. Called they said it just came in June 23nd and will deliver second run came about 10am. Took to living room and dumped it there. I had to call 2 of my friends to help unpack it and put it right side up. I thought the delivery men could do more but they didn't. "

2017-06-22

Love Wayfair

"Always satisfied with my purchases"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.