WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10

"every has been delivered quickly and meets or exceeds expectations"

"One peice was broken, but I haven't yet card for a replacement yet. "

"I had a great experience buying in this site. The items that I bought have been delivered earlier than estimated time and the products were well packed and all of them matched as the pictures. "

"Delivery date was supposed to be Dec 17 and only found out Dec 16th that the product was on back order. Now the estimated delivery is January 22nd. Very big Christmas disappointment that I only found out of today by pro-actively checking the website / status of my order. There was no e-mail to advise me of the delay. Makes me wonder if their "apple pie" marketing is just a façade and they are taking advantage of people."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

Wayfair-1, Wayfair rep has responded

“We are very sorry for our error and any inconvenience that may have caused. We strive to have the most updated stock information available on our site and truly regret when these rare errors occur. Kindly respond to this message with your order information and a member of our team will gladly assist. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your business!”

"Very quick delivery thank you"

"Very easy order process, delivery was fast."

"It arrived promptly and was intact and it works. "

"ordering was easy, but have not received product yet estimated time was dec 14th"

"The website was easy to toggle through, the pictures of the products shown were exactly what was delivered but the quality of the product was better than expected! I will definitely do business here again. Very nice that some companies still get it right bravo!"

"They delivered my pad for my mom's wheelchair in very good time. I really appreciate that. "

"very satisfied. one of the items ordered was damaged and Wayfair made it good with no problem what so ever.

"Love it. Came 1 day too late for my party but not your fault. "

"You are very good at hard to find things."

"I was told my delivery was going to get to me by the 12th of December and then I received a 2nd email that the order would be here between the 10th and the 16th and it's still not here. How satisfied should I be."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

Wayfair-1, Wayfair rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the delay with delivery of your order. Please feel free to reply to this message with your order information and we’d be happy to look into this issue. Thank you for your business and we look forward to hearing from you.”

"Just as ordered. Good job."

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.