Stores > Wayfair

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

2016-02-02

Stay away from Wayfair; they are NOT fair.

"This is the absolute worst business I have ever had. I ordered what THEY had advertised for the price THEY advertised it and a day or two later they cancelled my order and REFUSED to honor the price I they had advertised my items for. Their mistake is not my problem. If you want a nice girl who can talk real sweet to you, kiss your ****, and not get **** done or rectify the situation, then they are your people. Poor customer service, poor business ethics, all the way around horrible. I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN."

2016-02-01

Happy with order

"Ordered a bath tub from them and within 4 days it came in - we ordered on 1/26 and it arrived via freight on 1/30.

The speed of the shipment surpassed our expectations.

2016-02-01

Whimsical.....

"Exactly as I ordered and speedy deliver."

2016-01-28

Found what I wanted and happy

"Nice and practical products,delivered on time,affordable prices "

2016-01-24

Love it!

"I'm very happy with my purchase. My package was delivered sooner than expected. Good job. ????"

2016-01-24

Wayfair is the greatest

"Had a great experiment with Wayfair"

2016-01-22

Great chairs!

"I ordered a pair of chairs in the red color. They are beautiful. It took 5 minutes to screw in the legs and they look great in my living room. They were delivered quickly and I am very happy with this purchase."

2016-01-20

Misleading pricing practice

"I've placed an order on 01/18/16 for a floor tiles and received a confirmation email about placed order and after that another email with shipping dates, but three days later they've sent one more email with cancelation notice, they said order cannot be shipped and they canceled my order.
It looks like fishing practice, they get all your information including credit card info and do not actually sell you anything. Bad business practice, keep away!!!!!!!

This review was modified by badwayfair on January 20 2016 04:24:47 PM

2016-01-18

here in a flash

"Again, wayfair came through. My bed was delivered on time and in perfect condition. "

2016-01-18

Need something fast?

"When purchasing a number of items from Wayfair (headboard, night tables & a complete patio set), the availability of the items & the delivery date (free delivery) were very clear & everything arrived as promised! I look forward to using them again!"

2016-01-07

"I am very pleased with your service and merchandise...keep up the good work!!!!"

2016-01-07

"If I could give this company less stars I would. Way fair is absolutely THE WORST store I have ever bought anything from .. We were sent half a bed frame over two months ago, still haven't received the missing rail and today got a partial refund for the missing part because they "no longer have it in stock" and the customer service is by far the worst part of this whole ordeal! NEVER buy anything from here unless you want to wait MONTHS for a product or a response!"

This review was modified by Mehlers12 on January 07 2016 07:48:37 AM

2016-01-07

"Purchased bedding set before on 1/5, and even through there is free ground shipping on anything over $49 (which this order was definitely eligible for), I needed these items by 1/8. So I selected and paid for the two day shipping. Today, 1/7, I finally receive a working tracking number that says my items will be delivered next week. I called customer service. The rep said the warehouse gets to make the decision about how orders ship, and they decided mine should go ground. When I pointed out that I paid for the upgraded shipping, the rep (who was very nice) agreed that I did pay for that it, and said Wayfair would credit me the shipping. I pointed out that this doesn't help me in receiving the order any sooner. He agreed. It is pretty clear that not having to pay for 2 day service I didn't get is probably the most I can expect at this point. There was no offer of discount on future purchases or anything else to entice me to stay as a customer. The prices can be good at this site, but it doesn't make up for the arbitrary shipping methods. They should not offer any expedited shipping if they cannot support it. I am going back to Amazon and brick and mortar stores from here forward. "

This review was modified by Stephob on January 07 2016 07:46:28 AM

2016-01-05

"I love shopping from Wayfair. They are fast and efficient and their products arrive exactly as they are described on the site. Customer service is easy and friendly. Love Wayfair!"

2016-01-05

"I ordered a very expensive toaster for a Christmas present on 12/1/15. Just found out today, 1/5/16, they did not sent it to my daughter in Florida. They told me via live chat just now that the product was discontinued and said they emailed me on 12/14/15 which I never received. I am extremely upset and I will never order from them again"

This review was modified by myPalin2010 on January 05 2016 03:49:27 PM

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.