Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-08-19

Great!

"I've bought from Wayfair site several times and so far my money has been well spent."

2017-08-18

Hot Tub Delivery FAIL!!!

"I ordered an 8-person hot tub, 82"x82", 645lbs. and the only delivery option was curbside drop off, you unload. I was told to be home when it was delivered because it is curbside drop off. The delivery service had to use a fork lift to get it in the truck. But when it arrived at my house the driver said I would have to help him get it off the truck bed because it would not fit on the lift gate to get off the truck. So he suggested to tip it half on half off and have myself and friends try to catch/support it and bring it down the 4 feet off of the truck!!! Absolutely not! I had to send it back to the warehouse because I did not want to risk injury or breaking the hot tub. A week later and they still cannot figure out how to get my hot tub delivered! I understand it says curbside drop off, you unload. BUT it never made it to the curb, they expected me to get it off of a raised truck and onto the curb. "

Furniture Delivery

"The young men that delivered the love seat were courteous, professional and friendly. They had smiles on their faces tht matched their personalities.
Great experience.
I was disappointed in one of the arms of the love seat as it has a noticeable flaw in the cording.

2017-08-17

My lamps was just what I expected

"My experience was great they arrive well ahead of the time that they told me that they would"

Defective product-no communication from Wayfair

"I tried both the telephone number ( at which point I waited on hold for an unreasonable amount of time and never did get a service person), and also the email option on the receipt for my order. I have yet to receive a response from Wayfair about this defective product costing over $100. I will be happy to amend this review if I ever hear back from this company. "

2017-08-16

One month and package still not here

"Ordered item suppose to be here in a week. After many calls and 1 month, still no package. I've had a few bad online purchasing experiences. This is the worst one. The delay of this package has cost me so much money. At this point, I dont even trust that its coming, like they have been saying the last month."

Never a disappointment!

"Wayfair products are always spot on, ordering a breeze and delivery when they say. No complaints and never returned anything. Love you Wayfair!"

Excellent customer service!

"One of the glass shades on the chandelier I ordered was broken and a replacement shade was sent right away! Thank you Margaret D. Excellent customer service!"

Great Wayfair experiences

"Beautiful merchandise, prompt delivery, great prices and wide variety. Thanks, once again. Delighted with service personnel. Keep up the good work! "

2017-08-15

Very good, as always

"Order to delivery to return to refund took a some time, but all done properly."

2017-08-14

Wayfair always a good experience.

"Recently we ordered two metal twin headboards, a tuffed king headboard, kitchen bar stools, and a 5x7 rug. All were delivered in perfect shape, and we are most happy with all purchases!

2017-08-14

I loved everything I received.

"I enjoy ordering from Wayfair. I'm always happy with what I purchases. I would recommend Wayfair to a friend. "

Zanzibar Multi by Bungalow Rose

"Happy with it for most part. Looks and lays good even without anything underneath. Is under the bed so does not get alot of traffic. Only problem was the large design in the rug was not centered like the pictures but on the side, which is ok since its under the bed. A spot or two was a little more distressed then expected but ok. "

2017-08-14

So far excellent services and delivery

"I've been satisfied with everything I've ordered from Wayfair so far, I love how fast my items arrived and the items were in good condition and what I expected. As long as they continue having excellent services like this I will definitely continue to order from Wayfair. I thought I had a mixup on my last order and customer service was so understanding, nice, and kind they immediately fixed it but come to find out it was fed x mixup and I had to make sure I called Wayfair back and let them know it wasn't them and what happened"

2017-08-14

I am in love with wayfair!

"Every time wayfair delivers good quality, great prices, beautiful items and always on the date wayfair promises to deliver. I just love it, Thank you Wayfair.

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.