WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

"I am so pleased with my Wayfair experience. This was my first time ordering from them. At checkout, a coupon code I entered did not get applied. I called the very next day and the problem was corrected with no hassle. My order arrived one day ahead of the projected delivery date and was everything I had hoped it would be. I will spread the word about Wayfair."

"My experience with Wayfair was EXCELLENT!! I love my purchase and I received it so fast!! Will definitely use them again!"

"I made a mistake with my order, cancelled it with no problem, was thankful it was so easy. I then placed an order for a faucet, it's alsolutely perfect, the price was very reasonable and it was delivered very quickly. I am very happy with this purchase and the whole experience. I highly recommend Wayfair."

"The shelf I ordered came very quickly and in perfect condition. I goes perfectly in the room and is just what we were looking for. "

"two orders, two on time & well packaged deliveries, no hassles. I will buy again."

"I ordered what I thought I wanted changed my mind. Got back in touch with an associate and they graciously cancelled and re-ordered what I really wanted.
Thank you so much.

"Shipment arrived in good shape, was easily assembled."

"I was so happy with how fast my order came. And was so pleased with the product I bought. Even more beautiful in person. I think I'm going to order another panel. I will be doing lots more business with you in the future for sure."

"Fast shipping, great price, & high quality product!"

"My order was almost a week late, but I love the merchandise! Thanks!"

"Was totally satisfied with my purchases. Free shipping on a 7' turbo slide was the greatest on an already discounted slide. Super fast shipping. Purchased all of the
accessories for our grandchildren's playground and was the best shopping experience
ever.

"Customer service is tremendous"

"Every item that I have purchased from way fair is awesome! Great quality and excellent customer service. And I love the 2 day free shipping, can't beat that! "

"Fast Delivery
product as advertise

"We loved the products we ordered. They arrived when they said the would. Love shopping here. Will be back often!"

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.