WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Great experience, will buy from Wayfair again."

"My granddaughter Loved the rug. Thanks for a great deal."

"Got the car seat we wanted at a discount and delivered within the promised time frame. "

"Well made product Smaller than I pictured"

"They had a great selection of toddler chairs to choose from. The checkout was quick and easy and I got a great deal on a chair that will last my niece for years. It was delivered to my home on the day I was told. The delivery person did not pay attention to my delivery note to put the package inside my porch, but thankfully it did not rain until I got home so all was good."

"My desk was delivered on time and in perfect condition."

"Easy, accurate descriptions of product ordered."

"I had some trouble ordering via on line. I wanted the order to go to one address and not the billing info to go to shipping address but was not able to change that online. Over all I was happy with the order and product"

"I really am impressed with the quality of my purchase."

"The notification process was top rate. "

"Everything I have ordered has been delivered in a timely manner, in excellent condition and exactly as they were advertised."

"good job on delivey-everything worked out just fine and dandy"

"Very nice table. Assembly was a challenge as there were no "written" directions"

"Shipping was right on time with no damage, color did not match sample shown but we kept it because it was the size we needed . Customer service was the best I have used with very short wait times and if you leave a message they will call you back."

"I have not received my shipment. I had to call the delivery company to check on whether or not they have my shipment which they in fact did and emailed me the confirmation of it being there. Got an email on 08/18 that it should arrive soon because they received it. I had to call 08/26 to check on it (1 week later). I called them and they answered immediately which was nice and told me they would call the carrier in my area to pick it up asap. She told me should would call me back and I confirmed my phone number and hung up. Checked today and said someone left me a voicemail which wasn't correct. I checked both phones that I have ang no one left me a voicemail Was suppose to get it on the 20th. Now what's going on?"

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.