WayfairCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10

"The reason I gave is Somewhat Satisfied because it did not say anything more about the outdoor rug I bought...whether it is weather resistant like the sun and the rain. I still want to know and would probably call to ask which is inconvenient. Otherwise, I think it is a nice rug and got 10% off the price as a first time buyer.

"I had been looking for a replacement chair for our home office but found many were too expensive or lacked the features I was looking for. Imagine my surprise at finding this awesome office chair at such a great price! I'm 5'3" and my husband is 6'3" and we are both comfortable. Not only that...I picked the burgundy mesh w/black seat and the color combination is so perfect with our décor. Putting the chair together was a snap. I would definitely recommend this chair."

"Love Wayfair,
great way to find the latest trends for our home.
"Get this look" makes remodeling so easy:)
Thanks Wayfair

My experience ordering on Wayfair has always been an easy process. Orders arrive on time. Customer service reps. are very courteous.

"Our item has yet to ship & we were told it would already be here. "

"Door step delivery! Love the chair "

"easy website and fast delivery"

"Exc product great service"

"I always enjoy browsing their website and find that they also have reasonable prices on their merchandise with a large selection in every category."

"The curtains work wonderfully"

"I spent a great deal of time looking for a headboard, found just what I was looking for at Mayfair. I was really impressed with the speedy delivery."

"Only issue is I originally found the item on Walmart.com, although shipped by Wayfair, but it only had 1 item available & I wanted a pair. So I went to Wayfair directly & was able to order the pair; however, couldn't use my Walmart Card so had to pay for it. "

"Quick delivery. Haven't hung the lights yet but they look great, and very durable. "

"Way fair is awesome customer service is 10+ wonderful products luv ya"

"I like the products offered on Wayfair and received my order in a timely manner."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.