• Wayfair Wayfair Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10

"The furniture that I ordered was scratched in certain places. A hole had been drilled in the back and then patched to try to repair it. I was thrilled with it's timely arrival. The bedding that I ordered has still not arrived one week after I ordered it."

"I was concerned about buying a tv cabinet online that I had never seen. But I was fortunately pleased when it arrived. There were no issues with my Wayfair experience and will shop with them again."

"I'm very happy with the product that I purchased. However something strange happened with the shipping. I'm sure this would not be a problem with a smaller item. "

"I ordered my bed frame at the end of April, it's now July and apparently it has been "lost in transaction" now I have to sleep on a blow up mattress in my new apartment. Extremely dissatisfied. "

"My delivery did get in the time frame that I requested and paid for!! I had paid for "Next Day Delivery" and my package didn't get delivered until 1 week!! Very disappointed!"

"Abysmal company. I recommend not using them for any substantial purchases (like furniture or other large items). Here is my horrible experience when dealing with this company.

Placed an order for a curio cabinet on June 10th. Needed it by June 25th as it was my anniversary. Order said the estimated time of delivery would be "On or before June 25th." So, I placed the order. Received an email a day or so later confirming my order. Now, the estimated delivery date was changed to "On or before June 30th." There is no way on earth I would have placed the order if the site indicated that. Was about to cancel the order when I received an email on June 15th that the item was sent. I was thrilled and figured there is no possible way that it would take longer than 10 days to deliver my package. How wrong I was.

On June 24th, I called to see the status of my order. Wayfair told me that the "Estimated delivery date" doesn't mean 'to your home'. It actually means, to the freight company. So, the freight company received my package on June 22nd, but won't get it to me. Wayfair says they're within their guidelines. I bring up the website, look at my order, and tell the Customer Service Representative that I'm staring at their website and my order says, "On or before June 25th." She claims I need to look at other pages on Wayfair in order to find this verbiage. I find this infuriating and highly dubious. If your product page lists an item as being in stock and gives an estimated delivery date. Then it's reasonable to assume the product is indeed in stock and the delivery date is to your home and not to a third party delivery agent.

Well, today is June 30th. The item was supposed to be delivered today between 8am and 12 noon. I took the day off of work so I'm not getting paid. And the item hasn't arrived. I called the delivery company and they said there truck was experiencing engine trouble. That they'd deliver the item as soon as the truck is up and running. Called the delivery company again at 3:03pm EST, and guess what? They're closed for the day. Nice hours.

Called Wayfair. Wayfair said there is nothing they can do. Said I'll have to schedule the delivery again with the freight company and miss another day of work. The Customer Service Rep today said she tried reaching out to people in her delivery department, but no one was available as they were already working on other things. I told her if the product wasn't delivered today, then I'd refuse delivery.

She claimed that Wayfair has a refined ETA policy that allows them to adjust the delivery date. According to this policy, their systems don't consider this a problem until July 2nd. Wow. How nice. No where did my invoice, or the "My Orders" page on their website, indicated this refined ETA policy. But she indicated it was mentioned in one of the emails that were sent to me AFTER I placed my order.

Horrible horrible company. In the end, the product never came. I missed my anniversary present to my wife. I missed a day of work which resulted in a days worth of lost wages. And Wayfair hides behind a policy that is hidden on their website and says, "Wink wink. I know we said it would be delivered by the 25th, but that doesn't mean delivered to YOU. That means delivered to the freight company. And then, we can adjust that delivery date up to a week afterwards internally before we deem this a problem."

I guess if you can wait a month for a product to be delivered, then Wayfair is your company. But if you're looking for an honest, forthright and expedient company to do business with, then steer clear of these guys. I will never deal with this company ever again. And neither should you.

PS - they didn't even offer to discount the item due to the problems. They literally provided zero assistance. All they said was, "Sorry for your troubles?" How pathetic.

"It went well was there on time,,,"

"I had never ordered furniture online before. So I was very skeptical to say the least. But I could not find the item I ordered any where else. With this being said, the process was the easiest I have ever experienced. I called to order the item, and expressed my concerns and they assured me that the item would be delivered to my door with no inconvenience to me. I was very pleased with the item and the service I receieved from Way Fair."

"The order arrived when they said it would and everything was fine. Was not damaged during shipping."

"love the leather ottoman!! Color is exactly as expected, a solid, very useful piece of furniture; love the smaller size because of a small den which already has a large sized ottoman which matches the sofa. Good quality leather...a great purchase!"

"I am very satisfied with the purchase that I maid with Wayfair. The product that I purchased is beautiful. I would recommend this to all my family and friends. From my purchase to my delivery everything was conducted in a professional manor. Thank you Wayfair!"

"Website was easy to use and well organized.

Even though the item I ordered was delivered damaged customer service was very helpful in resolving all issues.

"Everything I purchase from Wayfair is high quality and very affordable. You can't beat the return policy and customer satisfaction offered by the company. Great source for everything."

"The ignition doesnt work and we ordered a new wire and never got it. I had to wire a cake pan to the bottom of the grill to catch the grease."

"wife wanted fabric material for her reclinging sofas i thought not many choices at way fair but othetr than thatsofas delivered we happy"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.