• Wayfair Wayfair Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"Very helpful staff when I had questions."

"The severely damaged item is to be replaced at no charge. However, it will take Wayfair 2 months to replace it. Unacceptable."

"The set I ordered look great on line but when i got it the color and material was totally different it looked cheap!!!
I was so disappointed !! I returned the item.

"Loved that the package arrived just on time. "

"Ordered 2 vanities, arrived damaged, reported the claim 3 weeks from receiving it (opened the box late). Unfortunately the product is out of stock, so no replacement will be available. Issued refund on the call; had minor challenges due to new credit card, rep is very experienced and explained that it shouldn't be a problem. Credit showed up less than a week."

"Received the items quickly. One I will return, since the quality from the photo did not translate to the actual quality of the product."

"The lamp arrived promptly and in perfect condition. "

"The first part of my shipment came very fast and I really like the item. Price was great and it's a really cute chair."

"Holes were not placed correctly to allow shelf to be level. Had to drill new holes. Holes were off by a half inch. "

"Was easy to navigate and I found the headboard I wanted at a reasonable price."

"We ordered the Linon headboard and it looks great! Predrilled holes did not fit our bed frame, but we worked it out. Love it! "

"The Wayfair experience was good except for the delivery. I was told by email to expect the delivery between 2 and 6 in the afternoon. The delivery people called at 10:55 AM on the day of notified delivery and said they'd be delivering it in an hour. Fortunately, I happened to be home at that time. They then arrived about an hour later, dumped it on my patio and left. "

"I ordered a desk on 8/8/15. I received an email that it shipped on 8/11/15 from archibold ohio which is only about 2 1/2 hours away from me. When I click on track it says estimated delivery date on or before 8/17/15. The tracking information has never changed. I've called customer service and they can't answer why it's been a week and 2 1/2 hours away and today's the 18th and the shipping information when I track it has not changed and I still have not received my desk. I will never order from them again and I made sure to tell all of my friends"

"Delivered as promised in two days."

"I received package earlier than anticipated; tables were great, a little darker in person than the picture but it worked well with other pieces in the room."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.