• Rating 7.33/10 103 reviews

WaterFilters.net is not a merchant member
    WaterFilters.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • WaterFilters.net contact information

• Address: 560 22nd Street Zumbrota, MN 55992 US
    • Contact: customerservice@waterfilters.net
    • Phone: (612) 605-6910
    • Customer Support: (612) 605-6910
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5 CST
    • Fax: 775-878-9199

"I ordered some carbon block filters (which are relatively heavy). Three of the 4 in the original shipment were damaged in transit. There was NO packing in the box. Waterfilters.net shipped me two (not 3) replacement filters and said they would refund my money for the third. The second shipment had a little bit of packing but they were also damaged in shipment. Waterfilters.net shipped me a third pair of replacement filters. These were well-packed and they arrived undamaged. It's been 6 weeks and the promised refund for the third damaged filter still has not show up on my credit card statement.
(Update - original review written 8/7. On 8/10 they did
refund me the cost of the third filter).

To their credit, they did finally figure out how to pack the carbon block filters. However, I wasted a LOT of time with them and I'm still out the cost of one filter because their customer service did not do what they said they would do.

"I ORDERED A WATER PITCHER FROM THEM..WHAT I RECEIVED WERE FILTERS ONLY. I HAD
GREAT DIFFICULTY TRYING TO RETURN THESE FILTERS....COULDN'T PULL UP THIER
REQUIRED RETURN/EXCHANGE FORMS...THEY HAVE A 15% CHARGE ON ALL RETURNS.
AND..IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH MELAINE...GOOD LUCK...TOTALLY CONSUMER UNFRIENDLY.

midwest

"I have ordered from this company a couple times before and had no problems. On this order I took advantage of a sale and bought another whole house water filter. I got my 10% off and free shipping and am happy. It was well packed for all the items in the box. Only took 6 days to receive. The website is well layed out and has a nice little section called Water University in which you can watch some videos about the products and how to install and use them.
Will definitely order from them again.

"Never again will I buy from these people! Bought a water filter from them and when I installed it, it leaked terribly. I've installed these filters from other manufacturers before so it was a very simple hookup. Spent two weeks talking back and forth with customer service, trying to get an answer, and it turned out there was a piece INSIDE the filter that I should have removed before installation. Since there were NO INSTRUCTIONS included with the filter, I had no idea there was something I had to do before installation. I was promptly told that I HAD damaged my water filter by not removing the piece, THEY were not at fault for not sending instructions since I could have called customer service for help (I didn't know I needed help until it leaked, and then I DID call customer service!) and they would be happy to send me another filter at 25% off. But when you add in their S/H charges, I would have been paying 25% MORE than the cost of the filter. Gee, thanks! You caused the problem and you want to charge me to fix it. I don't think so!"

"After not receiving any info about my first order, I had to email them to find out an item was on back order and they didn't know when it would ship. I canceled that order and ordered other similar parts and one of them came in wrong. Two weeks and three emails later, including a photo clearly showing the wrong parts in a bag correctly tagged, I've been told I do have the correct parts and I don't get a refund. And in no uncertain words informed that I'm too stupid to tell the difference between a 3/8" part and a 1/2" part. Because, to quote them, "...fittings are difficult things." Overcoming my handicap, I picked up the 1/2" fittings at a local Ace store to complete my project. Fortunately, the Pentek filters I'll be needing over the years are available from waterfilters dot net competitors. Also note, every communication was started by me; they never sent me an email on their own."

"I just re-ordered some filters and they arrived here quickly with the correct peices. This was good service and the web site was easy to use. "

"This was my second order from waterfilters.net and the experience was excellent. I was delivered exactly what I ordered, very quickly, and received free shipping. The web site is well organized and they carry exactly what I need, which is a filter that is not carried by most home retail outlets. I look forward to continuing to order from waterfilters.net."

"Fast, efficient service
The item delivered was correct
Overall very satisfied.

"The two filters ordered were shipped and I received them in a very fast manner. The filters fit properly and work great. I would not hesiate to order from waterfilters.net again."

"The filters are great. I have been using them for a while and the service was fast and easy. I would definately order from them again."

"WaterFilters.Net has always had the filters I need--for our house, our boat, our pool and our condo. It's easy to check past orders for part numbers when it's time to re-order. Shipments are prompt and easy to track. All in all, I could not ask for more."

"Received my order on time, as always. I can count on the same, quick response on all my purchases. And the product quality is always constant and of a very high standard. I tell all my friends who need filter to go to waterfilters.net"

"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Good experience."

"SHIPPED CORRECT ORDER PROMPTLY, I CONTINUE TO BE PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE ACCURACY AND HASSLE FREE OPERATION."

"I travel using a 35' travel trailer 45 - 60 days at a time. I have a double filter system before the water ever enters my trailer. The first filter is a white sediment filter, and the second is a charcoal filter. After only two weeks averaging 35 gallons a day, the white sediment filter is dark brown all the way through. If you're not sure if you need to be using a water filter, one look at one of my sediment filters after only 500 gallons use will remove any doubt. I also use a double filter with a flow restrictors on the kitchen sink, so drinking water goes through 4 filters. I am amazed at how bad the water is all over the country. WaterFilters.net provides all of the filters I need, the quality is good, the prices are good and their delivery is great. I will continue using WaterFilters.net. "