WatchzWorld.com Reviews - Watchzworld.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.83/10 29 reviews

WatchzWorld.com is not a merchant member
WatchzWorld.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Just so we make ourselves perfectly clear ... YOU (i.e. WatchZWorld) CANNOT run your business this way WITHOUT suffering repercussions (i.e. NO CUSTOMERS!). You offer up a low-price watch I was looking for, allow me to PLACE the order, send me an eMail confirmation #, and then ... NOTHING?! Then, when I contact WatchZWorld about "yo, has my watch shipped yet? tracking #?" they write back "out of stock / discontinued"!! Why did they take the order in the FIRST PLACE? Why didn't they contact ME with an "order cancellation" due to being "out of stock" (p.s. by the way it is NOT discontinued ... watch is readily available at other REPUTABLE merchants ... ebay, Amazon, etc.)."

modified review This review was modified by lancegreenfield on August 28 2012 03:08:24 PM

"False advertising! I purchased a Casio PRW2500 from their sites thinking it was the all black version that is pictured, it was delivered in a different version. I contacted them to let them know and they simply said, "that is what Casio sent us" and that was it! They wouldn't waive the restock fee and stopped all communication with me. Very disappointed! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!"

"My wife bought a Seiko watch for me from this site for $350. It was meant to be waterproof to 100m, but when I wore it in the shower, it fogged up from the inside.
I sent it to Seiko Australia, who informed me that it was not a genuine Seiko product. I could not believe it.
I returned the watch over two months ago and the company, after first promising to send me a genuine product, have now stopped returning my emails.

"Last week I started looking for an aviator watch for a very close friend who’s getting engaged in 2 WEEKS!! So I barely had time to decide on what to get him and how to get it for him.

So I went to the actual website of Gshock casio watches and I found one that I really liked but it was out of my price range. And it was also going to take at least 2 weeks till I get the watch.

So I started asking around to see if I can get it for any cheaper, or if there's any stores that I can get it from. 3 people recommended WATCHZWORLD website for me. Usually I’m not an online shopper; I never trusted any of these "buy online" websites.

But from all the good things I heard about this website I wanted to just check it out and see what they can do for me. So I did and I found the exact watch I was looking for for $60 dollars less than the actual price. At that point I was running out of time and I had no choice but to take the risk.

I called in and I spoke to a very nice gentleman, I told him my situation and how fast I needed to get the watch and he simply said don’t worry maam I can send it out right now and you will get it in 3 days max! I honest didn’t believe him I wasn’t sure if I should do it or not. But I ended up doing it. I placed the order and paid for it and in few seconds I got my order number sent to my email.

After I finished purchasing I realized that I ordered the wrong watch!!! So I called the guy back and a lady answered! She told me that he’s already on his way to the post office to send out your watch!! I was honestly shocked! Poor guy he had to go back to get the right watch and then go to the post office again to ship it out for me! And even though he ended up shipping it out the next day I had the watch in 3 days like he said! I was very pleased with all the service and effort he put in for me! I would recommend this website to everyone now! Very nice people, phenomenal service and great reputation! Thank you so much for everything. I truly appreciate ur service

modified review This review was modified by dtawil20 on June 22 2011 11:31:37 AM

"After placing an order with a competitor and getting the run around for 3 days for an item they suddenly didn't have in stock, I called watchzworld to check availability of a watch I wanted as a Christmas gift. The sales person was courteous and verified that the item was in stock. She also promised she would follow up with me if there were any problems with my order. (The compeitor did not respond to my e-mails and I had to call to cancel the order). I have received status e-mails throughout the process when the item was picked and when it was shipped. The watch was exactly what I ordered and arrived in perfect shape. watchzworld has great prices and is a professional organization. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends"

"These people are unprofessional, unreliable, and will more than likely NOT have your watch in stock. I waited a solid month before giving up. That I could order the EXACT same watch from MANY different sites speaks volumes when the people you communicate with (in extremely poor English) claim that they are eternally in back order with Casio. That's right, Casio. I could order my watch from Casio right now (for $30 more, sure), and recieve it overnight, if I wanted to. Not watchzworld.com, they remain in a perpetual state of back order as if possessed by some evil force that fobids watches to enter their domain. I finally blew my stack and the male who answered the phone screamed back so much foul language that I eventually laughed. This place is a joke.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! LISTEN TO ME AND SAVE THE GRIEF!!!

Rating 8/104/5

"Despite many negative reviews on them, was really surprised by their's delivery speed - placed an order september 30 and recieved a package october 11 (usually shipment to Russia takes 3-4 weeks). But some negative statements are true:
1. Manager Joseph dont always answer a e-mails.
2. No tracking info available (really dont know why)
But, not bad shop anyway.

modified review This review was modified by a381794 on October 12 2009 03:28:09 AM

"Please listen to all the other horror stories, these guys are just terrible.

Despite the really nice website, I think the operation is run out of someone's house. It's VERY hard to get a hold of someone and if you do, they speak *very poor* English.

I ordered a watch that I could only find on their site, and when they shipped it, they put ZERO packing material in!! The watch was scratched and they "replaced" it with the one I sent back!

This process repeated until it looked like they tried to fix it themselves. Finally I tried to deal with it through Casio which turned into another nightmare.

Summary: Horrible & unintelligible customer service, bad attitude, poor shipping.

Rating 4/102/5

"This site quoted a Casio watch which was far lower than others. So I was sceptical as there is no such thing as a free l lunch. However, most sites don't have stock either so I decided to give it a try. Booked by Amex as recovery is easier if necessary. As expected, no reply on tracking for a few days. So I called. And called and called. Finally someone picked up the call. He said they did not have stock and will come later. Again I was sceptical. After a few more days, I decided to buy another watch instead but I had to cancel my first order. So I called, and called and called (it was Saturday). Finally I came across a website that listed the raw informaton which listed a different telephone number. So O called (must be his residence. Hahahaha). Same guy picked up the phone. So we went through the order verbally. He will ship it our on MOnday, so he claims. We'll see. In the end, there is no free lunch. If the pricing is attractive, then raise your tolerance for some less than 5 star service. If you are buying high priced items, better to stick to the widely 5 star rated ones. Amazon is 18% more expensive, adjusted for shipping. "

"Do not order from Watchzworld.com. They won't honour their obligation to you as a customer, will hold onto your money and not send you your goods. When you try to reach them by phone or email, you'll get no reply no matter how many times you try.
Three weeks after ordering an item from them, and despite several emails and calls I'm still awaiting a response.
At first I just wanted to know the status of my order. When it became clear they had no decency to respond, I requested they cancel my order and refund the money - still nothing. I suspect that this is just another fraudulent operation that seduces customers with low prices and the promise of excellent service.
With any luck they won't be around for much longer as I've reported the company as a fraudulent operation.

"I ordered a watch on May 15 2008. I heard nothing and the status page was never updated.

On May 19 I sent a query asking if the watch was backordered. I received a reply in broken English saying the watch would be sent that week.

On May 24, I received a message saying that the watch would be shipped the following week.

Needless to say, the watch never arrived. I sent messages on May 27 and May 28 asking to cancel my order. No reply.

On June 2, I received the following message:

"ou have placed an order with us for a watch a while ago and the watch was out of stock. We are happy to inform you that the watch is now available in stock and is ready to be shipped."

I sent them yet another message saying I DO NOT WANT THIS WATCH. They also called my cell number a couple of times but left no message.

BOTTOM LINE: AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID.

"after 5 weeks and (11 emails back and for) of ordering an "in stock" watch I received this:
"The watch is not in stock so your order has been cancelled and your credit card was not charged. We apologize for this inconvenience and we look forward in serving you again in the near future."
the irony: the watch still shows in stock! ruined my Dad's Christmas and B-day! thanks Watchzworld.com!

"One-man business. As it's happened many times before, they simply don't have the watches. No phone support. Nobody would inform you that the watch is not coming unless you bug them. This ain't a real retailer!!! "

"Unable to get status, fax number disconnected, e-mail non responsive, phone number no one answers?

Credit card charged no delivery as of 6 Sept.'07

"Paid for expidited service. Waited more than a week without any feedback from WatchzWorld. When watch did not arrive, I tried to check the status online. No information available online, other than that the order has been received. Wrote an email. After two days of no reply, wrote another email and finally heard that they don't have the watch in stock and could help me find another watch. Totally unacceptable service."