Watcheshead.com Reviews - watcheshead.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

Watcheshead.com is not a merchant member
Watcheshead.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I bought my watch last 2 weeks and i haven't recieve my watch.I don't know how to contact the company."

modified review This review was modified by VietHung on July 31 2013 07:46:59 AM

"I wrote this review on the email I received from you, now I don't know where that went when I hit send. Anyway I was very unhappy with my product.I was shocked when I received this watch. It was a gift for my granddaughter's birthday. It came in a tin box, with a cardboard setting. It was loose in the box, plus the box was loose in the regular packing box. It was rattling around like something was broken. What a cheap way to package and send something. Plus there was no packing paper and no return packing slip. I would never purchase anything from you again, nor would I ever tell anyone else to buy from you. Ruby Adams"

"i just got the watch and its perfect !!!! i feel very safe to order online from sites that use paypal payments secure"