• Address: 169 E Flgaler St, STE 1512
    • Phone: 3233726110
    • Customer Support: 3233726110
    • Business Hours: 9-5 EST
    • Fax: 3233726111

"The watch I ordered was not working properly and was not notified until I called to ask when my watch was going to be delivered. They were not able to find me another exact replica of the watch therefore I went to another company"

"Box and case were in degraded condition unspecified prior to delivery. After delivery contacted seller and they took great care of me fixing the issue right away!!! thanks"

modified review This review was modified by Taagesen on January 31 2014 01:24:36 PM

"Great product. Very quick delivery. "

"Bought a beautiful Gucci watch from watches on net.com, outlaying that kind of money made me very nervous also as I live in Australia the distance was a concern. However from my first point of contact with Brent to the fast and secure delivery of my Gucci watch I was delighted. I can only highly recommend this company from the start of the ordering process to the swift delivery. Thank you all at Watches onNet.com I will spread the word

"Shipping to Australia expensive and delays made the watch late to give as a Xmas present."

"Least expensive option for the same quality"

"They did not have the watch which they offered for quite a lower price than other places. Obviously they cancelled my payment but I am not sure why would they pretend to sell items that they don't have."

"Always on contact with costumer, mail friendly"

"Best price, fast shipping!"

"I have ordered from this website before with success; however, this time I ordered a watch as a Christmas present weeks ago and after making several attempts to get shipping information, was informed that the piece I ordered was unavailable. They did not contact me with that information. It took me multiple contacts with them and I finally find out a week before Christmas that I would not be getting the watch. Very disappointing."

"Watch came faster than I expected.
Will definitely shop here again!

"Ordered a watch as a gift for my wife. Waited over a month, and then found out that they cancelled my order without even notifying me. VERY unhappy with my experience, and will never shop there again."

"The customer service was very good. The shipment arrived earlier than what I have expected. I will definitely will buy from them in future."

"I was very happy to receive my watch on time."

"The watch was genuine however the original authenticity card was replaced by third party warranty for the same duration, which is not an issue with me. Overall, satisfied."

WatchesOnNet.Com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WatchesOnNet.Com is not a merchant member
WatchesOnNet.Com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!