Stores > WatchesOnNet.Com

• Business Hours: 9-5 EST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-05

3 Weeks and No Watches Received and No Communications about the Delay

"I have paid for two watches and neither of them have arrived despite being ordered 3 weeks ago. I wanted them as a Father's Day gift but they are no where to be seen."

2016-08-19

"Haven't recevied my product neither i got my funds back."

2016-06-30

Delivery way late

"Was supposed to have watch in 3 days. Took over a week and ended up having to pick it up at the UPS Customer Service Center. Not all WatchesOnNet's fault. Was sent "signature required" and since I work was not at home (3) times when UPS delivered to sign. I left UPS notes as to when to deliver but that did not happen.
Regards,
david

2016-06-22

What Took Me So Long to Find You ????

"THE MOST AMAZING PRICES ANYWHERE ON THE NET. I bought the new Edge by Movado. Saw it in Arch Digest. The price was beyond amazing. Look no where else!!"

2016-06-17

I bought a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage, but no Certificate of Authenticity was given

"I emailed them with no response.

Very happy with the watch though and speedy shipping, but the cert and lack of email response was disappointing.

2016-06-16

Dissatisfied customer

"This is a fraudulent company.. You can't track your order.. If you have questions about your order you have to send an email.. Also you don't speak to a live person..Communication is only fine through an Emil.. And they might communicat back one you post a review informing the public that you never received your purchased item"

This review was modified by Latoybarnes on June 18 2016 02:06:32 AM

2016-06-14

Happy with everything

"Watch was beautiful.. I don't know how the site manages to get these watches for significantly less but I had absolutely no complaints at all."

2016-06-14

Totally satisfied - thank you!

"Ordering was a breeze, the price was totally reasonable, and shipping was superfast. Thank you!"

2016-06-12

"Excellent costumer service, quick delivery. "

2016-06-04

Delivery later than forecasted, but company responded promptly to my status inquiry

"Watch delivery ended up being a week later than forecasted, but the company's representative responded promptly to my request for a status update. When WatchesOnNet received the watch from the manufacturer, I believe it upgraded shipping to overnight delivery at no charge on account of the prior delay. "

2016-06-03

Watch never came

"Boooo watch never came very disappointed"

2016-05-16

Birthday Breitling

"This was purchased as a gift for my fathers 60th. I have been in corporate buying for companies in the 10's of billions of dollars for years. I am telling you this just to put perspective on how thoro I am on finding the best deal possible and that I am very judgmental when it comes to retail operations. Couldn't be happier! I was promptly contacted with all of the essential info via email by a real person. I was updated along the way with a timeline. It ended up being 2 days later than anticipated. BUT they informed me well in advance as well as offered $50 off and expedited shipping. All without me saying a word. When something did go wrong they came to me in advance with a solution, a discount, and upgraded shipping at the time of notice... No one does that anymore. Great customer service. The product was exactly what I wanted and what was ordered. My father was blown away by the gift(most importantly)"

2016-05-06

They took my MasterCard and after three weeks still no watch!

" I purchased a Rado watch on 4/15. Three days later I talked to Patrick and changed to a more expensive Rado watch and was told it would take about a week. After many calls I finally got a hold of Patrick on 5/3 and he told me the company had been on vacation and that he would call me later that day to tell me when my watch will be sent. I got no call and no one answers the phone. Watches On Net has charged me for a watch I still don't have---this is a FRAUD!"

2016-04-12

Unfortunate Customer Service

"WatchesOnNet.com cancelled my order. They stated they "undersold" the watch to me. I emailed them inquiring about this and never received a response. I am highly dissatisfied."

2016-04-04

Thanks ... You Guys Rock!!

"I was looking for the new ladies Movado Edge for a birthday gift ... unfortunately, you were out of stock ... I called and the gentleman that I talked with asked for me to give him an hour and he would call me back ... I am thinking sure you will ... in less than an hour he called me and said that the he would have the watch the next day and for me to go online and to order and pay for it ... which I immediately did ... he then called me back to make sure that it was in fact me that had grabbed the watch ... he verified my mailing address and shipped it next day ... arrived in time ... she was happy ... I am a hero, THANKS to your great customer service!!!"

This review was modified by danimal-78584 on April 04 2016 11:18:52 AM

Share WatchesOnNet.Com's store rating

WatchesOnNet.Com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WatchesOnNet.Com is not a merchant member
WatchesOnNet.Com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!