Stores > WatchesOnNet.Com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-05-16

Birthday Breitling

"This was purchased as a gift for my fathers 60th. I have been in corporate buying for companies in the 10's of billions of dollars for years. I am telling you this just to put perspective on how thoro I am on finding the best deal possible and that I am very judgmental when it comes to retail operations. Couldn't be happier! I was promptly contacted with all of the essential info via email by a real person. I was updated along the way with a timeline. It ended up being 2 days later than anticipated. BUT they informed me well in advance as well as offered $50 off and expedited shipping. All without me saying a word. When something did go wrong they came to me in advance with a solution, a discount, and upgraded shipping at the time of notice... No one does that anymore. Great customer service. The product was exactly what I wanted and what was ordered. My father was blown away by the gift(most importantly)"

2016-05-06

They took my MasterCard and after three weeks still no watch!

" I purchased a Rado watch on 4/15. Three days later I talked to Patrick and changed to a more expensive Rado watch and was told it would take about a week. After many calls I finally got a hold of Patrick on 5/3 and he told me the company had been on vacation and that he would call me later that day to tell me when my watch will be sent. I got no call and no one answers the phone. Watches On Net has charged me for a watch I still don't have---this is a FRAUD!"

2016-04-12

Unfortunate Customer Service

"WatchesOnNet.com cancelled my order. They stated they "undersold" the watch to me. I emailed them inquiring about this and never received a response. I am highly dissatisfied."

2016-04-04

Thanks ... You Guys Rock!!

"I was looking for the new ladies Movado Edge for a birthday gift ... unfortunately, you were out of stock ... I called and the gentleman that I talked with asked for me to give him an hour and he would call me back ... I am thinking sure you will ... in less than an hour he called me and said that the he would have the watch the next day and for me to go online and to order and pay for it ... which I immediately did ... he then called me back to make sure that it was in fact me that had grabbed the watch ... he verified my mailing address and shipped it next day ... arrived in time ... she was happy ... I am a hero, THANKS to your great customer service!!!"

This review was modified by danimal-78584 on April 04 2016 11:18:52 AM

2016-03-25

Complete customer service

"Sam was helpful and made sure everything went smoothly "

2016-03-18

Bright Breitling

"Bought my Breitling SuperOcean 44 and even though the item was no in immediate stock their follow-up and follow through was quite good.

I will be back!

2016-03-03

On Time in Perfect Shape

"This package was professionally wrapped, and they had to order all the way from Switzerland to get me what I wanted.

I will definitely recommend WatchesOnNet to anyone who asks.

2016-02-19

Order from someplace else

"I placed an order for an item they said was AVAILABLE . It took them five days to reply to me via email that my order was cancelled because they did not have the item after all. In the meantime, I could have ordered it from a different retailer but by the time they got back to me, the item from the other retailer was sold. Do yourself a favor, and shop elsewhere."

2016-02-14

Right on "time"!

" This watch was for my husband's 50th birthday. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition! He's so pleased with this item it's become one of his favorites! "

2016-01-25

You are the best.

"This was the 3rd watch I have bought from you. Order was processed and received faster than expected. This was a gift for my wife and she is very happy."

2016-01-20

Great customer service and product delivery!

"I had very good experience with WatchesOnNet. They went out of their way to locate a discontinued item and kept me abreast of the status of my order. I appreciated their extra efforts in obtaining my Movado watch."

This review was modified by mhe83 on January 20 2016 04:08:43 AM

2016-01-13

Great Price!

"The watch arrive promptly and packaged really well. Beautiful presentation for a gift to my husband. It was half the price than in the store. Thank you "

2016-01-12

Authentic Watch

"Exactly as described. Authentic and good pricing. Will definitely buy from them again."

2016-01-11

"I was trying to pick my boyfriend a Christmas give, which is fancy and not super expensive. WatchesOnNet.Com help me to achieve this goal and reduce my budget. The watch looks great and works fine. My boyfriend loves it and wear it everyday. Everything is OK so far. The only reason I give 4 stars is the pack wrap didn't look that new as you will given from a store."

2016-01-11

"Great service. Fast!! They even upgraded my shipping for free to get me my item before the holidays."

Share WatchesOnNet.Com's store rating

WatchesOnNet.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WatchesOnNet.Com is a merchant member
WatchesOnNet.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.