• WatchesOnNet.Co WatchesOnNet.Com Elite Status
    • Phone: 877-928-2499
    • Customer Support: 877-928-2499
    • Business Hours: 9-5 EST

2015-07-24

"Sam has been very helpful"

2015-06-29

"Very Satisfied! highly recommend"

2015-05-14

"I really want to say thank you to WatchesOnNet, specially to Sam for his absolutely spotless customer service. I bought a Tissot, a model that I was finding quite hard to find anywhere else. Sam was able to provide me with timely information and really fast shipping, which was very important to me as I had some time sensitivity!
Thank you all at Watches onNet.com I will spread the word"

2015-03-12

"Great experience! I ordered a watch for my better half. It was an extremely rare model given her unique taste :). Other companies were unable to source.
The whole sales process was seamless. Very timely responses and immediate free shipping. ( Thank you Patrick for the upgrade) Watch was packaged nicely with authenticity papers, which was later verified with my local jeweler.
Very impressed and highly recommend!!

This review was modified by ilovewatches on March 12 2015 09:47:59 AM

2014-01-04

"The watch I ordered was not working properly and was not notified until I called to ask when my watch was going to be delivered. They were not able to find me another exact replica of the watch therefore I went to another company"

2014-01-03

"Box and case were in degraded condition unspecified prior to delivery. After delivery contacted seller and they took great care of me fixing the issue right away!!! thanks"

This review was modified by Taagesen on January 31 2014 01:24:36 PM

2014-01-01

"Great product. Very quick delivery. "

2013-12-30

"Bought a beautiful Gucci watch from watches on net.com, outlaying that kind of money made me very nervous also as I live in Australia the distance was a concern. However from my first point of contact with Brent to the fast and secure delivery of my Gucci watch I was delighted. I can only highly recommend this company from the start of the ordering process to the swift delivery. Thank you all at Watches onNet.com I will spread the word

2013-12-29

"Shipping to Australia expensive and delays made the watch late to give as a Xmas present."

2013-12-27

"Least expensive option for the same quality"

2013-12-24

"They did not have the watch which they offered for quite a lower price than other places. Obviously they cancelled my payment but I am not sure why would they pretend to sell items that they don't have."

2013-12-23

"Always on contact with costumer, mail friendly"

2013-12-18

"Best price, fast shipping!"

2013-12-18

"I have ordered from this website before with success; however, this time I ordered a watch as a Christmas present weeks ago and after making several attempts to get shipping information, was informed that the piece I ordered was unavailable. They did not contact me with that information. It took me multiple contacts with them and I finally find out a week before Christmas that I would not be getting the watch. Very disappointing."

2013-12-16

"Watch came faster than I expected.
Will definitely shop here again!"

Share WatchesOnNet.Com's store rating

WatchesOnNet.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WatchesOnNet.Com is a merchant member
WatchesOnNet.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.