Stores > WatchesOnNet.Com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-01-25

You are the best.

"This was the 3rd watch I have bought from you. Order was processed and received faster than expected. This was a gift for my wife and she is very happy."

2016-01-20

Great customer service and product delivery!

"I had very good experience with WatchesOnNet. They went out of their way to locate a discontinued item and kept me abreast of the status of my order. I appreciated their extra efforts in obtaining my Movado watch."

This review was modified by mhe83 on January 20 2016 04:08:43 AM

2016-01-13

Great Price!

"The watch arrive promptly and packaged really well. Beautiful presentation for a gift to my husband. It was half the price than in the store. Thank you "

2016-01-12

Authentic Watch

"Exactly as described. Authentic and good pricing. Will definitely buy from them again."

2016-01-11

"I was trying to pick my boyfriend a Christmas give, which is fancy and not super expensive. WatchesOnNet.Com help me to achieve this goal and reduce my budget. The watch looks great and works fine. My boyfriend loves it and wear it everyday. Everything is OK so far. The only reason I give 4 stars is the pack wrap didn't look that new as you will given from a store."

2016-01-11

"Great service. Fast!! They even upgraded my shipping for free to get me my item before the holidays."

2016-01-09

"I was very pleased with the service.

2016-01-06

"WatchesOnNet.com provided an exceptional service when I purchased a Raymond Weil watch recently. Quality watches at an affordable price and partnerships with other quality providers ensures there a few or no issues. Thank you. Russ - Brisbane, Australia."

2016-01-06

"Someone called from their company before shipping my order asking me to provide security question that my bank would ask. It seems like fraud to me so I cancelled my order"

2016-01-05

"Very dishonest about the price.i bought a watch and next day I got the email that watch is damage and they can't process the order.after few days they had a same watch for sale higher price very dishonest people I will never recommend doing business with them"

2016-01-03

"Beautiful watch at a great price. I'm very happy with it - as a gift for my fiancé."

2016-01-03

"Quick shipping, great price, and beautifully packaged. A+!!"

2015-12-28

"They sell some things on site, which do not actually have and which cannot get. So they just cancelled the order."

2015-12-15

"I bought the "Panerai Luminor Base Automatic Certified Men's Watch" as a birthday present for my father. The sales representative was very patient and accommodating and assisted me through the whole purchase. I ended up saving a nice junk of change and my father really loved the watch."

2015-12-14

"We think we got a very good deal from WatchesOnNet.Com. The price was way under the retail price and the watch is perfect. My husband loves it."

Share WatchesOnNet.Com's store rating

WatchesOnNet.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WatchesOnNet.Com is a merchant member
WatchesOnNet.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.