"Purchased a Tissot LE watch. I must say from the pre-sale service until delivery were absolutely outstanding. The watch received yesterday and it was of all premium condition. My full rating for such committed seller. Marc, you have done it! Thank you."

"Watches-Swiss.com is very reputable in every aspect of customer service! From the time I spoke to Marc initially from the excellent communication dialogue of statuses... Marc is true to his word when it comes to customer satisfaction! I will definitely tell family and friends about my wonderful experience and great savings on getting a brand named quality watch from Marc. Thank you! "

modified review This review was modified by wilG on January 03 2015 10:00:41 AM

"We were very concerned about purchasing an expensive watch on line but after talking with Marc at Watches-Swiss.com on the phone and through exchanging emails, he put our mind at ease and we followed through with our purchase and couldn't be happier. We got an excellent price and received our Michele watch quickly just in time for Christmas. We highly recommend Marc and Watches-Swiss.com and would definitely purchase from this website again."

"I cannot say enough great things about Marc. Obviously, I read the other reviews before engaging. I even reached out to Marc prior to doing a thing, and he replied within hours. I have never purchased anything online this expensive, so I was a bit worried. Let me say this with my hand over my heart. IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS! I seriously mean it. Marc is the consummate professional. Not only was the watch perfect in every way, it was delivered within my requested timeframe, which was basically immediate, at no extra charge. This is a totally unsolicited review folks. Rarely do companies meet our expectations much less exceed them. Marc is the exception! My wife cried when she saw the watch out of joy Marc. Blessings to you."

"First, let me preface this review. I am not a connoisseur of fine timepieces in any way. I just wanted to purchase a very particular model for a very particular person. I spent some late evening hours referencing manufacturers, researching through quite a few web sites, and reading multiple reviews. I decided to place my order through Marc @ Watches-Swiss.com and I was not disappointed in any way. Marc answered all my questions, and provided outstanding customer support. My timepiece arrived within a very short time. Granted, it was neither the most exotic, most expensive, nor the most sought after, but it was exactly what I was looking for. If you are considering purchasing a timepiece, drop Marc a line and ask him. You have nothing to lose. Please remember to allow for that fleeing commodity of time (no pun intended)."

modified review This review was modified by LikeADogChasingACar on October 01 2014 07:55:34 AM

"Purchased a Longines Master collection watch. The pre sales service , the prompt delivery and the integrity is absolutely 10/10. Rarely did I come across such overall perfect service. On top of all their price is indeed the best too!! Thank you Marc."

modified review This review was modified by Marcelodottidr on June 13 2014 11:27:33 AM

"Mark is the owner who really cares about customer service of his compamy. From the very beginning of the order to the end of the transaction was very helpful, professional. My wife was very happy to get her Rado."

modified review This review was modified by VladimirK on June 04 2014 07:15:57 AM

"Wow! What an amazing experience from start to finish! I live in the UK & ordered my watch from Marc. I had a few questions which I wanted answering & I wanted to make sure that my transaction would be safe. Marc did not disappoint! He came back to every single e-mail I sent & when my watch was shipped kept me posted every step of the way. In the end I had my watch shipped from NY to Texas where one of my friends collected it for me & brought it back to the UK. I absolutely LOVE it & could not be happier! I have been recommending Watches-Swiss.com & Marc to all my friends & colleagues. I have made great savings whilst getting amazing service / support! When the package arrived in Texas my colleagues said it was packages with a lot of care & attention. For a little watch, it was well protected with bubble wrap & box in box in box! ;) Nothing was going to damage that! I would highly recommend using Watches-Swiss.com. Awesome job Marc & thank you again! V :) "

modified review This review was modified by vannessie on May 14 2014 08:22:11 AM

"At first I was a bit apprehensive to order a $900 watch online from abroad as I live in the UK. After some e-mail communication with the shop owner I decided to go ahead with my purchase anyway. The only worry I had was the fact that I read a few reviews in which people complained about long shipping times and I had to have the watch within four weeks for my wife's birthday.
In under week I received the watch, brand new, genuine and in the official manufacturers box. I can't recommend this site highly enough.
Great, instant, professional communication with fast shipping times and a beautiful watch for an unbeatable price. Even including shipping costs ($62) and import tax still £150 cheaper than anywhere in the UK. Thanks a lot Marc.

modified review This review was modified by Vandalberg on March 17 2014 04:04:48 PM

"In German: Nette und immer zeitnahe Kommunikation, hilfsbereit und kompetent.
Dazu noch verlässliche und prompte Lieferung.

So sollte es immer sein ...

modified review This review was modified by vienna_1210 on January 21 2014 07:35:06 PM

"Ordered a Movado Bold from Marc. Called him twice and emailed him numerous times. He was extremely polite and professional each and every time. My watch even came with a manufacturers warranty! I would definitely order from Marc again."

modified review This review was modified by IzzyCat on January 01 2014 10:59:17 PM

"I received my watches on schedule as Marc advised. He was knowledgeable on the watch I am interested in, and answer all my questions in professional and fast manner. The watch came in the manufacturer's box, warranty card is signed by an authorized dealer, and user manual. The online review did concerned me a little, but proved the reviews were not stating the fact how this online store works. It is understandable everything has lead time, and if one must have a high end watch within a day or two..local retailer should be a better fit. For the money I saved, Marc's shop was the best choice for this purchase."

modified review This review was modified by Shoy on December 14 2013 04:30:40 PM

"I found Watches-Swiss (Mark Time) to be credible, helpful, honest and thorough. I have been buying watches from them for over 10 years. I highly recommend them!"

modified review This review was modified by RussellR on November 10 2013 03:36:27 PM

"Terrific online watch seller! I've just purchased my FOURTH(4) watch from this site, and I've been completely satisfied with each purchase. Great service, bargain prices, fast shipping, and excellent selections. I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a new watch. - Jason Y from California"

modified review This review was modified by watches4 on October 23 2013 09:44:41 PM

"I am very satisfied with the purchase of my Michele watch! Mark was responsive and did not hesitate to answer all of my questions with honesty, he was professional and ethical.My watch arrived in just 1wk, I expected 3wks, in original Michele package, warranty card with authenticity stamp.I would recommend this site to anyone and would definately oder from here again."

modified review This review was modified by candycandela on September 12 2013 10:12:53 AM

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member
Watches-Swiss.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!