Stores > Watches-Swiss.com

• Watches-Swiss.c

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-04-29

Once again Watches-Swiss.com delivers

"second time purchasing a watch form this company and again they did not disappoint. Their attention to detail, and incredible customer service and knowledge are always second to none. I am an international buyer and they make the buying process so seamless and easy. Look nowhere else if you are looking at making an investment in a watch. I will definitely be back and cannot commend them enough!!!!!"

This review was modified by jklein1999 on April 29 2016 04:37:21 PM

2016-01-18

Could not fault this business

"I recently purchased a watch and I admit to being extremely nervous to spending a large sum of money online, especially from overseas as I am located in Australia. My experience is as follows, I purchased the watch on the Saturday. Given my nerves, I made contact with at his store almost immediately to confirm the purchase. Marc replied promptly, confirming my order and explaining that he hoped to source my watch within 10 days and that he would post straight away. 4 days later I received an auto confirmation saying that the watched had been received and despatched to Australia. I also received an email from Marc again reassuring my nerves. I had FedEx on my door Monday our time with the package. So, one week to order and receive a watch to the other side of the world. The watch itself is gorgeous, correct to what I ordered and perfect in condition and quality. Undoubtedly an authentic Tissot complete with all the normal warranties etc. Could not be happier. I know this turn around my not always be as quick dependant on the watch but I believe in credit where its deserved. From start to finish, the whole transaction was smooth and professional and I will definetly purchase through Marc again. I know of some other negative reviewing out there, I read it myself, hence my nerves but I could not fault this business in their operation and product and would recommend them to deal with. Thank you Marc for your patience and for the gorgeous watch. "

This review was modified by Todkim1 on January 18 2016 06:36:47 PM

2015-12-12

"Would just like to thank Marc for outstanding service. Ordered a Rado watch for my Husbands Birthday. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected and Marc emailed us every step of the way with updates.
Thank you Marc!

This review was modified by Stokesy1965 on December 12 2015 03:43:19 AM

2015-08-27

"Nearly perfect accurate website information. Marc, who I spoke to, was knowledgeable and very helpful and courteous. The shipping was fast and packaging very, very secure. Communication throughout was excellent. And everything went well. Watches-Swiss can be trusted."

2015-07-05

"I usually buy my watches in New York City on 47th street as they in the past have had the best prices. Found Watches-Swiss.com on the internet and had them send me a quote. I got a prompt response and they had the lowest price for the item I was looking at. I had several e-mail exchanges with them and they were always prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Decided to buy the Longines Watch from them and received the watch with 2 days of ordering it. Love the watch, love the service and buying process with Watches-Swiss.com. I would recommend them to everyone and plan on buy all my future time pieces from them."

2015-05-22

"I purchased a Hamilton Field watch online and needed to arrange delivery to Australia. Marc contacted me personally to make the delivery arrangements and in less than two weeks I was wearing it. Beautiful watch, great price, excellent service – all round a very positive experience. Highly recommended."

2015-05-15

"I was very hesitant in purchasing a Rado online....but after talking to Marc and his quick response to my questions....put me at ease. I love the watch and the on time delivery. This whole experience has been great, I would recommend purchasing from this store. Best customer service I've seen by far."

2015-03-15

"Exceptional shopping experience!! I am always concerned about purchasing a watch online. You never know whether you will receive an authentic item and will you receive service especially if there is a problem?? From the moment I contacted Marc I was very comfortable with shopping with him. He has always responded promptly and answered all my questions. I received the watch very quickly and just love it!! Marc delivers excellent service which is rare to come by these days especially with online purchases. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!! "

This review was modified by daivakase on March 15 2015 10:30:17 AM

2015-01-12

"Purchased a Tissot LE watch. I must say from the pre-sale service until delivery were absolutely outstanding. The watch received yesterday and it was of all premium condition. My full rating for such committed seller. Marc, you have done it! Thank you."

2014-12-29

"We were very concerned about purchasing an expensive watch on line but after talking with Marc at Watches-Swiss.com on the phone and through exchanging emails, he put our mind at ease and we followed through with our purchase and couldn't be happier. We got an excellent price and received our Michele watch quickly just in time for Christmas. We highly recommend Marc and Watches-Swiss.com and would definitely purchase from this website again."

2014-12-01

"I cannot say enough great things about Marc. Obviously, I read the other reviews before engaging. I even reached out to Marc prior to doing a thing, and he replied within hours. I have never purchased anything online this expensive, so I was a bit worried. Let me say this with my hand over my heart. IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS! I seriously mean it. Marc is the consummate professional. Not only was the watch perfect in every way, it was delivered within my requested timeframe, which was basically immediate, at no extra charge. This is a totally unsolicited review folks. Rarely do companies meet our expectations much less exceed them. Marc is the exception! My wife cried when she saw the watch out of joy Marc. Blessings to you."

2014-10-01

"First, let me preface this review. I am not a connoisseur of fine timepieces in any way. I just wanted to purchase a very particular model for a very particular person. I spent some late evening hours referencing manufacturers, researching through quite a few web sites, and reading multiple reviews. I decided to place my order through Marc @ Watches-Swiss.com and I was not disappointed in any way. Marc answered all my questions, and provided outstanding customer support. My timepiece arrived within a very short time. Granted, it was neither the most exotic, most expensive, nor the most sought after, but it was exactly what I was looking for. If you are considering purchasing a timepiece, drop Marc a line and ask him. You have nothing to lose. Please remember to allow for that fleeing commodity of time (no pun intended)."

This review was modified by LikeADogChasingACar on October 01 2014 07:55:34 AM

2014-06-13

"Purchased a Longines Master collection watch. The pre sales service , the prompt delivery and the integrity is absolutely 10/10. Rarely did I come across such overall perfect service. On top of all their price is indeed the best too!! Thank you Marc."

This review was modified by Marcelodottidr on June 13 2014 11:27:33 AM

2014-06-04

"Mark is the owner who really cares about customer service of his compamy. From the very beginning of the order to the end of the transaction was very helpful, professional. My wife was very happy to get her Rado."

This review was modified by VladimirK on June 04 2014 07:15:57 AM

2014-05-14

"Wow! What an amazing experience from start to finish! I live in the UK & ordered my watch from Marc. I had a few questions which I wanted answering & I wanted to make sure that my transaction would be safe. Marc did not disappoint! He came back to every single e-mail I sent & when my watch was shipped kept me posted every step of the way. In the end I had my watch shipped from NY to Texas where one of my friends collected it for me & brought it back to the UK. I absolutely LOVE it & could not be happier! I have been recommending Watches-Swiss.com & Marc to all my friends & colleagues. I have made great savings whilst getting amazing service / support! When the package arrived in Texas my colleagues said it was packages with a lot of care & attention. For a little watch, it was well protected with bubble wrap & box in box in box! ;) Nothing was going to damage that! I would highly recommend using Watches-Swiss.com. Awesome job Marc & thank you again! V :) "

This review was modified by vannessie on May 14 2014 08:22:11 AM

Share Watches-Swiss.com's store rating

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member
Watches-Swiss.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!