"Purchased a Longines Master collection watch. The pre sales service , the prompt delivery and the integrity is absolutely 10/10. Rarely did I come across such overall perfect service. On top of all their price is indeed the best too!! Thank you Marc."

modified review This review was modified by Marcelodottidr on June 13 2014 11:27:33 AM

"Mark is the owner who really cares about customer service of his compamy. From the very beginning of the order to the end of the transaction was very helpful, professional. My wife was very happy to get her Rado."

modified review This review was modified by VladimirK on June 04 2014 07:15:57 AM

"Wow! What an amazing experience from start to finish! I live in the UK & ordered my watch from Marc. I had a few questions which I wanted answering & I wanted to make sure that my transaction would be safe. Marc did not disappoint! He came back to every single e-mail I sent & when my watch was shipped kept me posted every step of the way. In the end I had my watch shipped from NY to Texas where one of my friends collected it for me & brought it back to the UK. I absolutely LOVE it & could not be happier! I have been recommending Watches-Swiss.com & Marc to all my friends & colleagues. I have made great savings whilst getting amazing service / support! When the package arrived in Texas my colleagues said it was packages with a lot of care & attention. For a little watch, it was well protected with bubble wrap & box in box in box! ;) Nothing was going to damage that! I would highly recommend using Watches-Swiss.com. Awesome job Marc & thank you again! V :) "

modified review This review was modified by vannessie on May 14 2014 08:22:11 AM

"At first I was a bit apprehensive to order a $900 watch online from abroad as I live in the UK. After some e-mail communication with the shop owner I decided to go ahead with my purchase anyway. The only worry I had was the fact that I read a few reviews in which people complained about long shipping times and I had to have the watch within four weeks for my wife's birthday.
In under week I received the watch, brand new, genuine and in the official manufacturers box. I can't recommend this site highly enough.
Great, instant, professional communication with fast shipping times and a beautiful watch for an unbeatable price. Even including shipping costs ($62) and import tax still £150 cheaper than anywhere in the UK. Thanks a lot Marc.

modified review This review was modified by Vandalberg on March 17 2014 04:04:48 PM

"In German: Nette und immer zeitnahe Kommunikation, hilfsbereit und kompetent.
Dazu noch verlässliche und prompte Lieferung.

So sollte es immer sein ...

modified review This review was modified by vienna_1210 on January 21 2014 07:35:06 PM

"Ordered a Movado Bold from Marc. Called him twice and emailed him numerous times. He was extremely polite and professional each and every time. My watch even came with a manufacturers warranty! I would definitely order from Marc again."

modified review This review was modified by IzzyCat on January 01 2014 10:59:17 PM

"I received my watches on schedule as Marc advised. He was knowledgeable on the watch I am interested in, and answer all my questions in professional and fast manner. The watch came in the manufacturer's box, warranty card is signed by an authorized dealer, and user manual. The online review did concerned me a little, but proved the reviews were not stating the fact how this online store works. It is understandable everything has lead time, and if one must have a high end watch within a day or two..local retailer should be a better fit. For the money I saved, Marc's shop was the best choice for this purchase."

modified review This review was modified by Shoy on December 14 2013 04:30:40 PM

"I found Watches-Swiss (Mark Time) to be credible, helpful, honest and thorough. I have been buying watches from them for over 10 years. I highly recommend them!"

modified review This review was modified by RussellR on November 10 2013 03:36:27 PM

"Terrific online watch seller! I've just purchased my FOURTH(4) watch from this site, and I've been completely satisfied with each purchase. Great service, bargain prices, fast shipping, and excellent selections. I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a new watch. - Jason Y from California"

modified review This review was modified by watches4 on October 23 2013 09:44:41 PM

"I am very satisfied with the purchase of my Michele watch! Mark was responsive and did not hesitate to answer all of my questions with honesty, he was professional and ethical.My watch arrived in just 1wk, I expected 3wks, in original Michele package, warranty card with authenticity stamp.I would recommend this site to anyone and would definately oder from here again."

modified review This review was modified by candycandela on September 12 2013 10:12:53 AM

"I ordered a Longines Prima Luna womens watch in April for my early May birthday. I sent an email to the company asking if there was any chance they could get it to me before my birthday as I thought that I hadn't left myself enough time.

The correspondence I got was immediate and helpful and incredibly the watch arrived in no time!

Two weeks after the order was placed it arrived in perfect condition and I enjoyed wearing it on my birthday.

It is a gorgeous watch and I am so very happy with their service. I will definitely be recommending the company to family and friends.

Thank you Marc!

modified review This review was modified by Watkinson on May 20 2013 07:02:55 PM

"Stay away!
i never got what i paid for.
only after filing formal complaints I received a partial refund from the business (less 10%).
I'm glad I got 90% of the money back.
I have a really bad feeling about the transaction, though: they advertised the order delivery to take 2 business days, never demonstrated any steps towards actually fulfilling the order, and when I asked for refund (few weeks past advertised delivery date) they pointed to smallprint in their terms of service that said they don't have to deliver anything in time and that their customer is subject to 10% penalty if the order is cancelled before 51 days after the order date, no matter what delivery time they promised.

"Knowing Watch-Swiss is a middle sales company and with a unbeatable price, I called Marc, the owner and bought my watch $200 less than anywhere else online. Marc kept me up to date on the status and personally went to the dealer since the dealer was busy. He picked up my watch over the weekend on his own time and shipped it with next day delivery! Thank you Marc for putting in extra effort to make my watch come faster! Marc also provided me with google checkout option to save me a few more dollars. What can be better than getting a watch for 20% less than the cheapest anywhere else online. Not to mention with a valid factory warranty. Watches-Swiss is now first on my watch buying company list."

"My purchase experience was terrible. I ordered a Movado watch that should have shipped in 3 to 4 weeks. Six weeks passed and I still didn't have it. When I called to cancel my order the owner Marc Rabinowitz actually called me a moron. This was just because I asked why I couldn't cancel on the phone vs sending an email. I could not understand why he'd be so rude. I called back to tell him that I had sent the cancellation email, and he said "Congratulations" and hung up on me. The WORST possible service I have EVER experienced and could even imagine. STAY AWAY!"

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member
Watches-Swiss.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!