Stores > Watches-Swiss.com

• Watches-Swiss.c

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-09-16

one of the best

"bought a Tissot unique collectors model. service was very good. international shipping cost reasonable, item had arrived fast and well packed with all the original stuff - wooden box, manuals, and parts. i was exited getting it. Marc was kind and pro, got all the info ahead. will buy from them again."

This review was modified by almog on September 16 2016 10:17:53 AM

2016-08-23

Great Watch and service at a great Price!

"I can not say enough great things about Marc and Watches-Swiss. From early in my search for a timepiece for my wife until delivery, I couldn't have been happier. Marc worked with me as my situation was unique, and Watches-Swiss came through better than I could have imagined! They are very clear in how the process works, and maintain great communication throughout the entire process. I look forward to purchasing many more timepieces from them in the future!"

This review was modified by WRandBavaria on August 23 2016 01:18:10 AM

2016-08-11

Excellent online shopping experience !

"Absolutely great customer service, follow up and exactly on-time delivery. This was my first time using Watches-Swiss.com and it was so smooth and easy. Warmly recommended to anybody !"

This review was modified by TimoJ on August 11 2016 10:07:26 AM

2016-08-07

I won;t shop anywhere else

"Great prices - nothing beats a factory warranty - for expensive watches thats the only way I would go. Shipping is great its packed like its ready for a nuclear war and yes email response is always within 24hours. Love this place."

2016-04-29

Once again Watches-Swiss.com delivers

"second time purchasing a watch form this company and again they did not disappoint. Their attention to detail, and incredible customer service and knowledge are always second to none. I am an international buyer and they make the buying process so seamless and easy. Look nowhere else if you are looking at making an investment in a watch. I will definitely be back and cannot commend them enough!!!!!"

This review was modified by jklein1999 on April 29 2016 04:37:21 PM

2016-01-18

Could not fault this business

"I recently purchased a watch and I admit to being extremely nervous to spending a large sum of money online, especially from overseas as I am located in Australia. My experience is as follows, I purchased the watch on the Saturday. Given my nerves, I made contact with at his store almost immediately to confirm the purchase. Marc replied promptly, confirming my order and explaining that he hoped to source my watch within 10 days and that he would post straight away. 4 days later I received an auto confirmation saying that the watched had been received and despatched to Australia. I also received an email from Marc again reassuring my nerves. I had FedEx on my door Monday our time with the package. So, one week to order and receive a watch to the other side of the world. The watch itself is gorgeous, correct to what I ordered and perfect in condition and quality. Undoubtedly an authentic Tissot complete with all the normal warranties etc. Could not be happier. I know this turn around my not always be as quick dependant on the watch but I believe in credit where its deserved. From start to finish, the whole transaction was smooth and professional and I will definetly purchase through Marc again. I know of some other negative reviewing out there, I read it myself, hence my nerves but I could not fault this business in their operation and product and would recommend them to deal with. Thank you Marc for your patience and for the gorgeous watch. "

This review was modified by Todkim1 on January 18 2016 06:36:47 PM

2015-12-12

"Would just like to thank Marc for outstanding service. Ordered a Rado watch for my Husbands Birthday. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected and Marc emailed us every step of the way with updates.
Thank you Marc!

This review was modified by Stokesy1965 on December 12 2015 03:43:19 AM

2015-08-27

"Nearly perfect accurate website information. Marc, who I spoke to, was knowledgeable and very helpful and courteous. The shipping was fast and packaging very, very secure. Communication throughout was excellent. And everything went well. Watches-Swiss can be trusted."

2015-07-05

"I usually buy my watches in New York City on 47th street as they in the past have had the best prices. Found Watches-Swiss.com on the internet and had them send me a quote. I got a prompt response and they had the lowest price for the item I was looking at. I had several e-mail exchanges with them and they were always prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Decided to buy the Longines Watch from them and received the watch with 2 days of ordering it. Love the watch, love the service and buying process with Watches-Swiss.com. I would recommend them to everyone and plan on buy all my future time pieces from them."

2015-05-22

"I purchased a Hamilton Field watch online and needed to arrange delivery to Australia. Marc contacted me personally to make the delivery arrangements and in less than two weeks I was wearing it. Beautiful watch, great price, excellent service – all round a very positive experience. Highly recommended."

2015-05-15

"I was very hesitant in purchasing a Rado online....but after talking to Marc and his quick response to my questions....put me at ease. I love the watch and the on time delivery. This whole experience has been great, I would recommend purchasing from this store. Best customer service I've seen by far."

2015-03-15

"Exceptional shopping experience!! I am always concerned about purchasing a watch online. You never know whether you will receive an authentic item and will you receive service especially if there is a problem?? From the moment I contacted Marc I was very comfortable with shopping with him. He has always responded promptly and answered all my questions. I received the watch very quickly and just love it!! Marc delivers excellent service which is rare to come by these days especially with online purchases. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!! "

This review was modified by daivakase on March 15 2015 10:30:17 AM

2015-01-12

"Purchased a Tissot LE watch. I must say from the pre-sale service until delivery were absolutely outstanding. The watch received yesterday and it was of all premium condition. My full rating for such committed seller. Marc, you have done it! Thank you."

2014-12-29

"We were very concerned about purchasing an expensive watch on line but after talking with Marc at Watches-Swiss.com on the phone and through exchanging emails, he put our mind at ease and we followed through with our purchase and couldn't be happier. We got an excellent price and received our Michele watch quickly just in time for Christmas. We highly recommend Marc and Watches-Swiss.com and would definitely purchase from this website again."

2014-12-01

"I cannot say enough great things about Marc. Obviously, I read the other reviews before engaging. I even reached out to Marc prior to doing a thing, and he replied within hours. I have never purchased anything online this expensive, so I was a bit worried. Let me say this with my hand over my heart. IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS! I seriously mean it. Marc is the consummate professional. Not only was the watch perfect in every way, it was delivered within my requested timeframe, which was basically immediate, at no extra charge. This is a totally unsolicited review folks. Rarely do companies meet our expectations much less exceed them. Marc is the exception! My wife cried when she saw the watch out of joy Marc. Blessings to you."

Share Watches-Swiss.com's store rating

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Watches-Swiss.com is not a merchant member
Watches-Swiss.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!