• Rating 9.82/10 14 reviews

WatchClick.com is not a merchant member
    WatchClick.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • WatchClick.com contact information

"I am very satisfied with watchclick.com! I've ordered a TAG watch from them. Their customer service was very kind, they answered me nicely whenever I called and I got the watch about 5-7 days after I've ordered it. It was a great shopping experience!"

"I was skeptical to buy from watchclick at first, but their business model makes sense. By reducing their overhead, they are able to offer watches without the enormous mark-up the chains (Macy's, Nieman Marcus) pass on.
I bought my wife a Michele watch for Christmas and saved $800. When I received it, I took it to a jeweler and they verified its authenticity. Their customer service was great, with the exception of one lady who got annoyed that I kept asking why their watches were so well priced (I guess they must hear that alot). Molly was very nice and even called me after my watch arrived to make sure everything was to my liking. If you are planning on buying a watch from here, shoot me an email glenh26@hotmail.com and I will re-assure that its an awesome place to get a great watch. I will be from here next time I need to buy a watch.

"The best site around for top brand name watches at amazingly affordable prices.I cannot fault it with anything. Will definitely be using this site again. Service, quality and efficiency are excellent."

" found this site through Google and tried it because they had the best price on a Michelle watch. It was 3 days before Christmas. I called first and the service rep was very professional. He took time to ensure I ordered the correct watch/band; I was not just a number to him. Morever, the price is unbelievable compared to everyone else. The shipping was incredible. I ordered the watch late in the day and it got to my home the following morning (still don't know how that was done). And lastly which was my biggest concern, the product is authentic. The service rep actually educated me as to how I could tell it was a real Michelle watch and he encouraged me to go to a Jewler if I still had any reservations. My experience with this company gave me no reason to question the authenticity but spending that much money over a website still is a little nerve racking. Anyway, be assured that this company is top notch if you want quality, timely shipping and best price.

"I spent lots of time searching for the retailer with the best deal. But it was not in stock at most websites that I called. But when I called Watch Click, one of their girls confirmed that it was in stock and can ship right away. So I purchased it on their site. That was 2 days ago.

Amazingly so, it was delivered this morning, 2 days later with free shipping! The price was super discounted. The watch was very well packaged. But best yet, the customer service that I received is the real deal. One on one. 10 minutes after I placed my order, I received a call from a rep of their's, Aron, to confirm my order. Later that afternoon, I got the tracking number sent over to me in an email. I was able to track it and know when to expect it.

I am so satisfied, I will be back for my next purchase. After getting a taste of the best, I cannot downgrade anymore. Watch Click is the way to go for any future purchases. As is obvious, I highly recommend for all.

"I was skeptical at first but they proved me wrong. I got my watch(es) in two days' time considering the distance it had to travel down under. The service was fantastic! I will recommend them to my friends."

"I purchased a watch from WatchClick.com which was delivered to the UK from America, in 4 days!! The service received and ease of use to order were excellent.
I shall certainly be using them again!

"Watchclick.com staff was wonderful in getting me a high quality watch and then special ordering extra bands at unbelievable prices. Communications to get them before my wife's birthday was very responsive. Shipping extra fast, service was great. Look no further for your watch needs."

"This is the second special-order watch I purchase after a wonderful first-time honorable order experience from WatchClick.com. Not only well taken care of customer services with great offer, but also I got to mention my Philip Stein 13-VBW-ABRD(they did not have in stock originally) shipped out in ONLY 2 DAYS which it could never happen in any other competitors like Authentic Watches.com, Jomashop & so on. Thumbs up and highly recommended~~"

"These guys dont sell happy meals! If your buying a present and time is so important take a few minutes to call them like I did.

I was purchasing a $3,000.00 watch so I decided I would take a few minutes to call. Their 800 number is listed on the page and I was told the watch would take 3 days to get into inventory. These seemed fine. They sent it overnight free of charge and I saved about $1,600.00 on a Bvlgari watch.

"Quick delivery, watch is great, service is great. In general, super site! I would highly recommend them to my closest friends."

"It was so simple dealing with Watch Click. The rep I spoke to was very knowledgeable and answered all questions. Shipped super fast and even got follow up. Will be back again. Highly recommend. A+ experience."

"Ordered a women's Tag Heuer on their website. Received an e-mail asking me to call them because my shipping and billing address were different. I was instructed to call my credit card company to add my shipping address. I then added one-day shipping for $27 and received the watch the next morning!"

"I ordred through phone because of the difference of biling and ordering address. They did not send me a confirmation of the order or notify when to ship. Instead Fedex gave me a call after three days regarding taxation. Next day the watch was delivered. However, in the case, International Guarantee Card was missing so I sent an e-mail to them to send me the Card but no reply at all. After a week, a man gave a call ,saying that they keep the card."

modified review This review was modified by michaellee on May 14 2007 06:40:51 PM