Stores > Warehouse Skateboards

910-509-3181
      customerservice@warehouseskateboards.com
      877-791-9795

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Skateboards by clicking a star below.
2016-06-09

One Good, One Bad.

"Ok.. i ordered two complete punked skateboards for my boys birthdays... they arrived in a timely manner. no issues there.. packaging could have been better.. causing a little damage to the grip tape on both boards being packaged together.. nothing to worry about really.. my first issue, was one of the boards Kingpins was stripped right from the box.. my 8 year old was so excited to skate it.. he jumped on and a few minutes later.. the truck fell off and he almost hurt himself. . (Hes good on his feet from Martial art training) That was my first issue.. i emailed customer service on a Monday.. they replied instantly stating they were "off for the weekend, will get back to you Monday" ... which it was.. but ok.. ill wait.. still now.. a week or so later.. no response... i went to my local skate shop (Eastern Boarder definitely recommend) and picked up a few kingpins. fixed the problem.. he was skating again.. this afternoon.. i come home from work.. my son wants to show me hes learning to Ollie... he trys it.. lands it.. and the board snaps... hes 60lbs... .. really? .. i get it.. i paid like $60 .. but a week of use.. and not even hard use.. hes a beginner.. needless to say.. i probably wont shop here again. My younger son is 6.. he likes it .. but has not taken to it as much.. the board does not seem to have any issues like the other one did.. so i will let him practice with it.. until hes ready then i will take him to eastern boarder and he can choose his own. So basically i don't recommend this site, mainly due to the lack of customer service. (i have contacted them since the broken board to, no answer as well) I get it, i over paid for a wal-mart $20 board... i accept my failure, never again. Thank you for reading :)"

2016-03-10

Easy Process!

"Everything went well and I enjoy buying from this website!"

2016-03-07

Great Board Builder and Guides!

"So I wanted to recently get into street skating because it always interested me, I wanted a complete but I didn't want the garbage stock parts, so I found the complete builder on skate warehouse and I have to say it makes everything really simple, when I wasn't sure what I needed for what I wanted to do I saw they had a bunch of guides that made it really easy to select my parts, plus they take off $30 of the cost of the entire thing when you build a complete, which was much cheaper all together than any other site out there, I got all the best parts and it only was around $130! I would recommend this site to everyone who is interested in started in skating as you can custom build your first board for what ever you want, they assemble it for free, and it's cheaper than other sites like Zumies or Tactics!"

2015-12-28

"Ordered a few skate items. Bolts, trucks, etc. I payed for two day shipping, but since it was during the holidays I had expected to wait until Monday. (Ordered Wednesday, December 23). Not only did my items get packaged Monday next week, should've been packaged on Thursday the 24th, but I also have to wait until Wednesday to receive it. A full weeks wait when I paid for 2 day. To add on top of this I contacted customer service multiple times and not a single response. Needless to say I was ignored. Very dissapointed with the service and I HIGHLY recommend skate warehouse as they are always on the game when it comes to things like this. "

2015-10-05

"Excellent. They even called me to make sure they were putting my board together exactly how I wanted it."

2015-10-03

"They would have gotten a 5 star if after they sent out the wrong wheel size they would have sent the right ones. BUT GUESS WHAT!! when they sent the new ones they sent me the EXACT same WRONG wheel size AGAIN! When I emailed and called and left a message more than once they NEVER responded and I was stuck with 2 sets of WRONG size wheels. Never received a phone call, email or the correct size wheels that I PAID for. "

2015-09-14

"Everything in perfect condition, clean and well packed.

Delivery guy good - hid box behind veranda front as requested.

2015-09-05

"It came much quicker than I thought it would, well packaged, and eveything in great shape. Would buy from them again1"

2015-09-04

"Luckily, I printed my receipt because it had my order number on it. I never received an email from the company letting me know (even though the receipt clearly stated one would be emailed to me). I am super stoked about giving these decks to my boys for their birthday's!!! Great selection, and wonderful prices."

2015-09-03

" on time and got what I ordered
side note ; they had the board I wanted, it was not available for the manufactures web page.

2015-09-03

"They provided Great service and I look forward to ordering again."

2015-09-02

"Still waiting for order ? "

2015-09-01

"Fast shipping, arrived as it should be, and fully assembled "

2015-09-01

"Great price and the order came in a very timely fashion"

2015-09-01

"The sticker I ordered was supposed to be black yet it came white and one of the skateboard wheels was screwed to tight not to mention the board didn't come in mint condition. the shipping process was nice and smooth."

Share Warehouse Skateboards's store rating

Warehouse Skateboards is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Warehouse Skateboards is not a merchant member
Warehouse Skateboards does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!