Stores > Warehouse Lighting

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Lighting by clicking a star below.
2016-11-28

Blind warehouse workers, always sending the wrong items

"For the second time in several years, I bought products from warehouse-lighting, and I wish I hadn't. Every time I order, there are issues with products being misrepresented on their website and receiving the wrong items.

I would not recommend doing business with these jokers as it seems they don't have their operation together.

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Warehouse Lighting, jabraham19692, has responded

“Hello Scott
I'm so sorry about your experience with your exit signs. I know there is no excuse for it but this came form one of our suppliers warehouses which sent the wrong items both times we have now brought those items into our own warehouse and will not let this happen again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have cause i did know we sent the right ones overnight at our expense and i hope those worked well for your application.

James Abraham, President ”

2016-11-18

So Nice

"Love my Millennium Goos-neck outdoor light. Great quality, easy to install, a little on the pricy side, but this is just what I have been looking for to place outside of my rustic barn-carport. I am using. Shipment was on time, no damage."

2016-11-14

Great Selection, Bad Service

"Recently ordered about 6 lights from these guys, for a new construction. They came through on all but one of the orders. The package, saying that this order was shipped with the others, failed to contain it. They did not alert me to the fact, either on the website, check out page, shipment, or any other way, that the item was apparently on back order!!!"

2016-11-04

GREAT PRICES

"Timely delivery. Repeat customers could be better appreciated"

2016-10-23

Not competitive with other ordering sites

"Not competitive with other ordering sites"

2016-10-22

Stolen Babies!! Catchy enough?

"Delivered accurately described, fairly priced, promptly handled and intact, that which was ordered, fully meeting my expectations. No big whoop. That a so described experiance is considered a positive review just illustrates the unfortunate fact, that mediocrity has become a goal for so many. If you need to ask for positive reinforcement, getting it from random people on the internet smacks of deperation."

2016-08-08

My oops, they fixed!

"These guys are great - from receiving my lights a day early, to putting up with my crazy "I'm moving and my brain is fried" e-mails, they were courteous and prompt, even when I needed to make an exchange. Can't wait to get the lights up - they look great in the box! :-)"

2016-06-16

Prompt shipping but item damaged in transit

"Ordered a Kenroy Watercross fountain. Shipping was prompt, but since the item was shipped just in its original box, it wasn't well protected, and one of the square "steps" had broken off. Given the size and weight of the item, and the fact that it would have been too much work to repackage it to ship back (the box would not have survived a return trip unless I wrapped it in about 50 yards of packaging tape), I decided it was easier to just glue the piece back on and hope it stays.

Also I discovered after I received the item that several retailers had cut their prices for the same item to about $100 less than I had paid. (Either bad timing or insufficient searching on my part.)

2016-06-05

Awesome

"Products whee shipped and recieved promptly and quality of fixtures was top of the line. First time to order and will definitely use again . Very impressed ."

2016-05-25

"The ballast was received quickly, exactly what we needed, installed, and our break room now has lights again!! thanks

2016-04-17

EnLIGHTning

"Easy ordering procedure and a quick response time. I order on line frequently and I am very impressed with your whole process."

2016-04-14

1875 Bathroom Reno

"Started perusing sites for vintage looking, unique bathroom lighting and stumbled upon this company. We're expanding and remodeling our current bathroom in our 1875 orchard home. I used the live-chat, the toll free number AND had email contact with a customer service employee. All three individuals I interacted with were helpful and positive. It doesn't hurt that the goose neck lights shipped much earlier than predicted, and once shipped arrived within days. Very pleased. Also loved the options for assembling your own lighting fixture, definitely feels more personalized versus big box store."

2016-03-21

Showed up late

"I was told my lamp would arrive on Friday. So, I had a electrician ready for Monday but, surprise, it did not show up.

It did manage to arrive after 6pm the next Monday, so at least it didn't get completely lost, but I'm disappointed in the misinformation.

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2016

A rep from Warehouse Lighting, jabraham19692, has responded

“Hello Ken

Bad Reviews really hurt good companies! I'm Truly sorry that the product was not delivered on Friday. The information that was given to us was from ups not associated with Warehouse Lighting was what was given to you and emailed to you. We have no control over items after they ship. The only information that is given is the info from that 3rd party UPS in this case. I personally tracked your order on Sunday when i saw your email and saw UPS updated the status though the tracking number that you received. In response to your review I'm truly sorry that UPS didn't deliver when they told us and that we told you what they told us. I hope you like what we could control which is the product itself and the service that is controllable by my staff. Please feel free to review the party that is at fault for the problem which is UPS themselves we try our hardest to not disappoint with what we can control!

James Abraham, President”

2016-03-21

Fastes shipping in the west...

"Thanks for fast shipping and everything arrived without any damages good packing job. Only things that I did not like is that your web site is not very user freindly had very difficult navigating through it need some work on it but this is my opinion only.

Marco,

2016-02-12

Great Delivery

"Great product, shipping and service at a great price. I highly recommend this company."

Share Warehouse Lighting's store rating

Warehouse Lighting is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Lighting is a merchant member
Warehouse Lighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.