Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

2016-12-02

WOW! Great service

"Staff was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and proactive in follow-up communications. Plumbing specialist provided everything needed by contractor to perform a complete bathroom remodel. Staff kept me advised as to parts availability and scheduling of delivery. Extremely satisfied"

2016-12-02

Solved my washing woes!

"A special thank you to Abul Saleh....you were fantastic!"

2016-11-29

very satisfied

"We bought a new cooktop and the one we bought was exactly what we wanted so it sold itself, but of course we had lots of questions and David was very knowledgable and helpful. WDC was the first place we went to, and it will be the first place we will go to again when we need something from you. Thank you!...............jc"

2016-11-28

Thanks Laura

"Laura Gerber did an excellent job with my order."

2016-11-24

"Great service. thanks for calling ahead before dropping off."

2016-11-24

Love my washer and dryer!

"WDC was fantastic. I ordered my appliances and in 5 days they were here and installed!"

2016-11-22

"After spending 10,000 for kitchen appliances I went back 2 weeks later to purchase a sink and was told a 10 day would be placed on my personal check before I could pick up the sink! Felt disrespected!!"

2016-11-21

"Very Helpful, Sam was great and very easy to do Business with"

2016-11-19

17 Cu.ft stand up freezer Energy Saver

"Spent all of 10 minutes with this purchase, this was just what I wanted and it was on sale. I was on my way to Sears, saved $300 from Warehouse Discount Center. Very happy customer."

2016-11-17

"was very pleased with the service and knowledge of the salesperson. He understood our needs and there was no high pressure sales. Michael knew his products."

2016-11-14

"The two gentlemen that did the delivery and hook up of the refrigerator had a tough time getting it through the kitchen door. They were very cautious and as close as it was, never left a scratch on the door casing. They were on time and left no mess. Two very efficient men. Thank you, Warehouse Discount Center.
Jim Hargraves.

2016-11-14

"Delivery people very friendly and even early! Way to go Warehouse Discount Center!"

2016-11-12

BAD SERVICE!!

"We bought a refrigerator specifically because it was in stock a month before our move in date to our new house. The day it was to be delivered I spent over three hours waiting for the delivery only to finally call WDC who said they tried to call me the day before to tell me it was out of stock. Now in these days of technologies I can tell you I had no record of such call or a message....giving them the benefit of the doubt I agreed to waiting 7 more days for another delivery date( now we are moved in with no fridge) after that 7 days I was again left high and dry. They claimed it never came in... After that we demanded to speak only to a manager to figure this all out, ultimately demanding a refund, finally three days later we had a refund. If that refrigerator was tagged with our name on it initially, we might have it as I write this, but apparently their policy is NOT to do that. If someone buys the same item and wants it delivered sooner than your date, guess what? You will be out of luck!!! Do Not Buy from here unless it can be delivered that day... Bad Service!!!!"

2016-11-11

A Great Place To Buy

"My wife and I were casually looking around for a replacement washer and dryer. Our aging units were both having problems that would now be too expensive to fix. Our Kenmores were made by Whirlpool and were more than 20 years old. We had gone to a few places but found more questions than answers. We were at our son's house and decided to check out Costco. But when we got off the freeway in Burbank, a left turn was to Costco and a right turn was to the W.D.C., right off the freeway. We went right. And we couldn't have been more right to do so. The selection was enormous. We ended up choosing a Whirlpool Cabrio pair. The price was great and the service we received at the store was exemplary. Delivery was free and fast and they hauled away the old washer and dryer. The new units work wonderfully and seem to know more about washing clothes than we do. And that's okay with us."

2016-11-09

good price delivered and installed on time

"I was satisfied with the knowledge and information I received from the salesperson."

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.