Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Discount Center by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Be careful before signing!

"Read the small print before signing anything! They do not tell you you can't return an appliance after it's been installed. Once it's been installed, if it doesn't work, you are now in the hands of the manufacturer. Discount Warehouse takes no responsibility for anything that is wrong with your product once it's out of their hands. You may be thinking you're getting a deal on price, but the headache and time consumed with repair people, manufactures, etc is not worth it. Go to Sears, Home Depot or ANYWHERE who will guarantee satisfaction or your money back....you will not get that here. Their customer service in house is a facade, and doesn't reflect how they handle business. They will deflect any problems you bring to them regarding your NEW product. 15015-Also, don't be offended, like I was, if your delivery man tells you your home wasn't a good design just because it takes a little effort to get an appliance in your home....oh yes, and make sure they turn the gas back on."

2017-04-18

Very Good

"Very Good Service
Had some "kinks" for such a large order but got them all worked out.

2017-04-17

Great service

" Prompt courteous service delivered as promised On time"

2017-04-17

CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I have been there three times. The first visit was with friends and it was okay. The second visit was by myself...no one offered to assist me. I walked around the store several times finally going up to someone at the desk and requesting assistance I ordered some appliances and then looked at cookware wanting to buy a piece that had no price. I was told they would call me the next day which never happened. When i went back the third time I felt like a second class citizen. No one appeared to be willing to help me and when they did, I got pawned off To someone else. I was also told my appliance was gone. They did apologize. However, most likely I will cancel the order I already have there and opt to buy the rest of my appliances elsewhere."

2017-04-13

They earned the 'discount' in their name.

"All good. They found us a manufacturer discount, and a store credit to boot. Good communication, delivered on time."

2017-04-13

The guy delivering was crazy.

"Everything except the crazy guy who delivered and scratch the new refrigerator was fine. But that is a big part. They handled the issue fine at the store"

2017-04-10

Very Happy Customer

"From the time I entered the Burbank Store to when my washer and dryer were delivered last week, it was nothing but a
pleasant experience with very knowledgeable people all along the way.
I will definitely recommend Warehouse Discount!!

2017-03-30

Kept their word!!

"Ordered a special dishwasher for future pickup. A week later they called & said the manufacture wouldn't have any until the middle of May, too late for our project. I then ordered from another company at a much higher price, same brand but different model. When I called WDC to cancel & that I had another model coming, they said they would sell me the other company's model at our original price. Even though I now have to return the other company model, It was worth it. I would recommend WDC for their fair play
Irish Bob.

2017-03-27

The Place to Buy Appliances

"Excellent customer service and great prices."

2017-03-27

Knowledgable and Professional

"Knowledgable and Professional"

2017-03-23

Whirlpool refrigerators Delivered On Time

"Roberto and David were outstanding as the installers. Best installation experience ever. Kudos."

LA/MammothLakes CA. Verified Customer
2017-03-23

Great price matching

"Great place , no hassles , good selection and extended warrinties that start after manufacturing warranties ended at better price then anywhere. They spent the time needed to acquire the price I found elsewhere matched it found additional rebates from utilities companies and applied them to lower my purchase cost .
The delivery was spot on time the great guys hooked up the stacked washer drier beautifully. I'm a very happy customer and will return there first next time I'm in need of any thing .

2017-03-17

Brand new kitchen

"The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make sure I received all the savings and rebates that I could get. Very much appreciated!! "

2017-03-13

Outstanding delivery of dishwasher

"I was very impressed by the delivery of my new dishwasher. The installer, Joe, arrived on time and knew exactly how to handle the installation / setup / testing of the new machine, and removal of the old dishwasher. Also very courteous and answered all my questions. Top score."

2017-03-10

Efficient and courteous

"Delivery was well scheduled, confirmed in advance and delivery man made sure refrigerator door was on special order side. I can recommend this store "

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.