Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com
    • Phone: 1-888-487-2298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

2016-08-23

"We were very happy with our experience with Warehouse Discount Center. This was a major purchase for us, and they were very helpful, patient and knowledgable about the various products and options, and they were great on the follow up through delivery and installation. They couldn't have done a better job!"

2016-08-23

"Pricing is fair, service is great. If they don't have in stock, they can get it for you. "

2016-08-23

"Product is as described, arrived early.
Good seller

2016-08-22

Home, home on my new range

"Big selection and very knowledgeable salesperson made buying my new range and hood a fun experience. Be sure to have a look at the Warehouse Appliance Center when you need a new appliance."

2016-08-22

Warehouse Discount saved my budget

"Thanks you folks at Warehouse Discount. You had the best prices by far and I got what I needed when I needed it. I have already recommended your company to others."

2016-08-19

Nice guys, but they don't communicate very well

"Didn't get the product when they said we would, also one if the pieces we ordered wasn't the right one, took it back 2 weeks ago & still haven't gotten the correct part nor have they contacted me. I had to call them & have only gotten the run around, they all about the sale but don't seem to want repeat business "

2016-08-19

Peeeeeeeeeeeerfection!

"I wouldn't think of going elsewhere for my appliances."

2016-08-18

Very good overall experience!

"We needed a dishwasher in a hurry, did some shopping on-line, selected the make and model that we wanted. It was on special at Sears, they gave us a price and a delivery date. Price waqs okay, but delivery date was a little too late, so we went to Warehouse Discount, asked if they carried the same dishwasher which they did. Price was considerably less than at Sears and the best part was that they could deliver on time. Delivery and installation was also cheaper than at Sears, and the installer was very professional and did an excellent job!"

2016-08-18

I took awhile, but it was worth it!

"Thanks for your good work. We love our new refrigerator."

2016-08-16

Going the extra mile

"I was very happy with the help we received from our appliance specialist. He used our measurements to find appliances that would be the closest fit. When two appliances were not available, he found substitutions. The installer for the dishwasher and double oven had quite a task connecting our new appliances. He was very resourceful at figuring out how to do the work and also have it meet code. Our refrigerator was delivered by a different pair. He carefully adjusted the leveling feet so that the refrigerator was level. The previous appliance was never leveled by the guys from a different store. "

2016-08-15

A+ service!!

"Salesman was informed and helpful. When he heard I had a deadline to get the new washer installed, he made arrangements so I could meet it.

Installers were professional, on time and completed the job quickly...despite having to go up and down stairs with the new washer! Loved the call 15 minutes ahead of their arrival so I could be totally ready for them.

Great People Overall

"Everybody at Warehouse Discount Center were outstanding (from the sales person-Christian to the installer-Dave)."

Ice, Ice, Early

"Kirk at WDC was helpful, friendly and efficient. Our refrigerator was scheduled for an afternoon delivery, and actually arrived earlier than promised - When does that ever happen? We are very pleased with our new appliance and would DEFINITELY return to WDC if we need to make another purchase."

2016-08-13

"Very satisfied as always."

2016-08-12

Unbeatable Price!!!

"The employee was kind and nice. The delivery was very exact date and time. The bottom line is unbeatable price. I recommend Warehouse Discount Center for Kitchen Appliances. "

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.