• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"The sales agent was very delightful, very helpful. Only drawback was when my daughter and I were doing the purchase, it was not explained to us or the agent did not ask pertinent questions about the item. WE did not know that the wattage of the item was 220 and our home has 110. So in short, it was not the right product. It would have saved all of us a lot of trouble if we were asked the question , then we would have asked our installer for guidance. The order was delivered only to find out that it was 220 electrical watts which would involve a lot of work to convert. WE had to return the item and find something else in the store. The returned item was not picked up right away, I had to make several phone calls to the store and fed up as I was called the corporate office for assistance. The refund was another story. Since the item was not picked up right away, the refund cannot be done. Back to the store made another purchase, stove top, oven 110 watts, microwave. Delivery was promised to be in 3-4 days. Got a call and was told delivery will be in a week after. I cancelled the order right there and there. Requested for a refund on the cancelled purchase. Again had to call several times to inquire about the refund. Called the corporate office for assistance, up to now, no refund. I should have learned a lesson from the first purchase."

"Roxanna was so helpful and knowledgeable on the appliances we had questions about. She went above and beyond to help us out in every way possible!"

"Had an out of the box issue. Fast response and fast replacement. Good to deal with! "

"Nafiz was extremely professional....and followed through with delivery and installation for which we were very appreciative."

"Great service and great selection."

"Good products at good prices. Sales team knowledgeable and helpful. "

"Excellent prompt and courteous service, will recommend them without hesitation to everybody."

"I paid a good amount of money for delivery and hook up also a water line which the delivery comay didn't even leave for me but took it back. Paid the delivery guys good tip when they left, but only to find out it was cheated. They made me call a plumber for 250 who basically told me the only problem was laziness to hook up the appliance. Pretty disappointed. I will be calling for a refund of the delivery charges"

"Two days before Thanksgiving & our fridge dies. Went to your Agoura store. Jacki Rose was great - attentive, knowledgeable & helpful. Had what we wanted at a fair price & best of all next day delivery.

Your delivery man was at our house 1st thing next morning and was great - courteous, knowledgeable & very helpful in removing the old fridge and installing the new one. By 10 AM on Thanksgiving eve we were back in business-a mere 24 hrs after the original unit died.

Thanksgiving blessings for Warehouse Discount Center.

Pat & Frank Fleming

"Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Kept me informed on status of delivery and installation. Installation crew also very professional and completed job to my satisfaction. "

"Knowledgeable salesmen, great delivery and installation at a good price."

"Sales person knowledgeable and helpful
Delivery as promised and courteous
I'm new to area and this was my second purchase.

"Overall a very good experience."

"The crew delivered my oven right on time and they were efficient, friendly and quick. "

"Good product. Prompt and courteous service."

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.