• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Great price!! Great delivery service!! Thanks for great experience. See you next time."

"sales/service and installation were excellent."

"The salesman gave me a approximate delivery date and it was never met. A week after I cancelled the order, I got an auto message that it was ready for delivery. Calls were rarely returned in a timely manner. The general office staff were rude and ill informed. Even with repeated calls, no one seemed to know anything.
I would never shop there again nor refer anyone.

"i had a terrific experience with Warehouse Discount Center. My Appliance Specialist, Jacki Rose was outstanding. She knew her products, showed me several different options to fit my budget and gave me great advice for updating my kitchen. I have since gone back to her and bought 3 more appliances. I will certainly recommend her to all my friends!"

"told us vanity would be here on certain date, then when that date was here ,they said it wouldn't be in for another week. Put us back a week and we already had contractor on site"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Dear Brian,

Unfortunately we are at the mercy of manufacturer and if the date is pushed out it is beyond our control. The dates given are always approximate until the merchandise actually reaches our warehouse dock. Please accept our apology and we hope to see you again soon.

WDC”

"Wasn't sure if I was stacking new washer and dryer or putting side by side. Salesman (Arlo) failed to mention I would need to buy stacking unit (not included) if I stacked or that base units they were sitting on in showroom were not included
and must be purchased separate if I wanted side by side.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Dear Sbtoni,

Please accept our apology for the miscommunication.

WDC”

"Michael Marcus was very helpful. He is polite, informative, and knowledgable. "

"The selections and prices are absolutely the best any where. Sales Associates are specialists in their products. Jackie was very professional and went above and beyond in helping me select all of my new appliances. Thank you for a great experience."

"They were courteous, helpful and have me the best price anywhere!"

"The ordered items were delivered days early!"

"Buying experience was overall very good. But delivery/scheduling was terrible. Could not get anyone to speak with us. When delivery date was set the washer did not show up with no explanation; had to be rescheduled with again no follow-up. Very unimpressive & definitely not the" service" we were sold."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-08-2014

“Dear Tim,

Based on our records I show a dishwasher was delivered to you on 11/3/14 not a washer. I also show the dishwasher was delivered on time, there was no delay, photos are on file showing the unit was placed in your garage same day delivery was scheduled. I do not show there was ever a re-schedule date. Maybe you are confusing WDC with another company you purchased the washer from?

WDC”

"BRUNO, THE SALESPERSON WAS HONEST AND DIRECT. KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MAINLY DID NOT PUSH FOR A QUICK SALE. WE RETUNED TO HIM AFTER HAVING TESTED OTHER STORE COMPETITORS IN THE AREA. AFTER SELECTING THE DELIVERY DATE FOR A WEEK AFTER, WE WERE ADVISED THAT IT WAS POSTPONED TO TWO WEEKS."

"Great staff, best prices, and huge inventory. "

"The appointment was made and an update came in the time window. The delivery came right on time. Complete and in good condition."

"James Capizzi helped me through the process of evaluating and choosing my kitchen sink, faucet, garbage disposal, etc. He was knowledgeable, patient and very polite and helpful. He's always been available for questions ."

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.