• Warehouse Disco Warehouse Discount Center Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"We bought a water/dryer set. They BEAT all others prices! Even beat "warehouse clubs" prices!!! We will be shopping there for all future purchases. GREAT store and GREAT salesmen!!! "

"Great and Abdul Saleh was awesome! "

"Delivery was 3 hours late with my washer/ dryer set. The washer was dented so they had to take it back. Couldn't get a new washer for 2 more days because their warehouse was closed. This is what happeneds when you try and cram to many deliverys in one day with limited staff."

"They were very professional and efficient."

"I was not present for the delivery but my wife told me the people were very helpful and went well beyond what they were asked to do. They brought the unit up the front steps and dropped it where it made it easy for me to start the installation. I also want to tell you the automated voice confirmation and "next delivery" call was perfect!

"faucets and sinks ordered 3/31 and came into store on 4/27. I could have bought them on the internet and had them in less than a week. no callback or explanation. I had to call for updates and cancelled installation twice. I would suggest a realistic estimate for pickup at purchase. I have spent several thousand dollars at your store in the past. Sales people were helpful but service barely adequate. Sorry!"

"Abul Saleh, Appliance Specialist was very knowlegedable, helpful and courteous. He was able to beat my target/budget price for all of the appilances for a complete kitchen remodel. Extremely happy with the service. Thank you, Abul!

"Our salesman, Michael, has been extremely helpful."

"The delivery was right on time and very professional. The guys were very helpful and made sure everything was set up before they left. "

"Our salesman Michael was very personable, friendly and knew his stuff. We had a terrific buying experience. Would recommend WDC to anyone looking to purchase appliances. "

" Great price and a timely delivery but the item was delivered on a Friday when, after a long conversation on the phone with the delivery arranger person, I was under the impression that the delivery would be on a Saturday. All worked out for the best as the item was delivered before the workers on my house went home for the day."

"Arrive on time schedule discussed. Installed easily and working fine"

"Steven Rosenthol in the Moorpark location was an amazing help when it came to selecting a new washer and dryer. My husband and I have been to another Warehouse Discount Center location but didn't receive the professionalism and product knowledge we received from Steven. He was honest, courteous and very patient. When we had a small problem with the dryer rack, Steven immediately sent out a replacement request. If anyone we know is looking for kitchen appliances, we will confidently tell them that they will not be disappointed working with Steven Rosenthal!! "

"They haven't delivered yet"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Dear Elyse,

Your fridge was delivered on 4/25/2015 @ 6:28 pm. It was also installed, photos are on file. We hope you are enjoying your new fridge.

Regards,
WDC”

"Ruby Oliveros in your Oxnard, Ca store was a great help to me. I was remodeling two bathrooms, and her expertise & patience took a lot of pressure off of me! I will definitely come back to see Ruby again. She is an excellent employee, you are lucky to have her!"

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.