Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-01-14

"From the very first visit to look at dishwashers, the staff was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and efficient. The pluses and minuses of each dishwasher we looked at where explained to our satisfaction. The installation was done in a timely fashion with the installers friendly, clean and helpful If we are in need of another appliance down the road, we will certainly going come back to Warehouse Discount Center"

This review was modified by robertne on January 17 2017 12:03:07 AM

2017-01-08

On time and polite

"The delivery was on time and polite."

2017-01-06

Communication breakdown is NOT an excuse!

"Manager did NOTHING but placate me about my delivery and install. It was NEVER discussed to have two separate deliveries but that's what they tried to do instead of call and ask me the CONSUMER. It was admitted that during the holidays which is when we were scheduled for delivery and install the Friday before Christmas that they couldn't handle it. DWC came highly recommended by our contractor. Julie in plumbing was phenomenal. Appliances, delivery and install failed. I WILL not refer nor recommend DWC for appliances to anyone. Once the sales Rep called me back for additional payment for install on the microwave which HE forgot to include in the initial transaction in which I PAID cash, was not going to bring up the incident until I did...he then admitted he knew about but was going to say nothing. Only when I did, did he apologize. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. They must have plenty of business to lack this much concern and care for a customer once they have your money.

G. Gonzalez

2017-01-03

Good Service

"Great help from plumbing department in picking the items we needed for out new kitchen. "

2017-01-03

Great kitchen suite!

"Purchased a complete GE Profile kitchen suite and washer & dryer. Got a great deal and still have GE rebates coming. Very satisfied with the experience."

2017-01-01

"great experience, delivered on time , installed perfectly."

Super Smooth

"Guys showed up right in the 2-hr window, plus gave a 40-minute heads-up message before they got there. Very friendly and helpful for the installation, even though I had an issue with my drain pipe (not their issue) they still tied to help fix it before they left (I solved it myself the same way I did for the previous washing machine)"

Happy Camper

"Knowledge salesperson. Everything promised was delivered"

2016-12-30

not happy

"I purchased a kitchen faucet on 11/20/16 and was told it would have to be shipped as it was not currently in stock at the Chatsworth store. I was told, and my invoice states that it would be shipped in 5 days. I then received paperwork in the mail showing 12/6/16 as the ship date. I called 3 times and was told it had not shipped yet, but it would ship soon. I received my purchase by fedex on 12/28. If I had been told it would take so long to receive, I would have gone elsewhere!"

This review was modified by lisa-11845 on December 30 2016 10:59:40 AM

2016-12-29

Easy peasy!'

"Walked in told them what options we wanted on a washer dryer set. That we wanted a front loader and boom!
The salesman was more then knowledgable and showed us our options.
Decision made and done in less then 30 mins!
Delivery no problem!

2016-12-28

Dishwasher doesn't work

"Pretty self explanatory. Dishwasher was installed, when I used it the first time it didn't clean the dishes, soapy water came up the sink and the dishes were not even close to dry when the cycle was done."

2016-12-27

"Very satisfied with delivery of the appliances.
Salesman told us that the appliances are at the warehouse and to be delivered on 12/7/16.
On 12/5/16 we get a call that not all appliances are at the warehouse and they will deliver on 12/22/16. The remodel of our kitchen came to total stop.
This is no way to treat a customer.
Ziggy.

2016-12-27

Very happy with my purchase!

"Jeremy was very helpful, knowledgeable, and thorough. He walked us through features and explained the deals that were available. Nice guy. Would shop there again."

2016-12-27

Salesman was the bomb! Delivery was excellent!

"The salesman was very knowledgeable and not pushy! A pleasure to do business with. I have been a long time customer since they were baker and wells, and will continue to purchase from them. Delivery was smoothe sailing! Took out the old stove in minutes, installed the new one, tested it, and they were in there way for the next delivery. "

2016-12-25

Delivery was not a good customer relations experience

"Had no problems buying a good washer and dryer, but the delivery and installation involved going up stairs, so the delivery service was unfortunately upset with the extra time and effort. "

This review was modified by nkpfang on December 25 2016 08:58:14 AM

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.