Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-21

Outstanding

"He was very professional!!!"

2016-09-20

Consistent Quality

"Six years after remodeling my kitchen my GE microwave failed. I was delighted to find that WDC still carried the GE Cafe series appliances and the microwave I liked was on sale. One week later a courteous and efficient crew of three guys installed the system for me. Done. Easy. Quality."

2016-09-19

Beware Hidden Charges!

"Firstly, the "deals" are not all that great if you are looking to truly save money. Once we had chosen our kitchen suite, we were pushed to purchase warranties as that is where the profit is made. We did not. We financed the appliances and were rudely told that even before he called the application in that we probably did not make enough money! So without knowing, he financed us for less and at the end of the process, and yes we were approved, we then had to pay the difference in cash. The store was closing so the associate "did not have time" to re-do the financing. So we let it go and paid. But the worst part is, that when the appliances arrived they were dropped off at the curb! I called immediately and was told that free delivery only meant to the residence and not inside, and that we were not financed enough for any more than that.. So another few hundred bucks had to be put out on the spot. Imagine a 60 year old woman trying to move appliances into the house by herself!! One of the appliances purchased was a floor model. We were assured it was in perfect working order. Of course it was not, as the inner working parts were missing. As I was not going to pay out yet again, I was quite firm and did receive the parts in a few days. My appliances are wonderful but it was just a hassle to deal with all the other parts of the transaction to get them. My advice, be very aware of prices including warranties and delivery as even though the prices seem lower, other places offer free delivery and set up making the difference not cost effective."

2016-09-18

Best delivery/installation ever.

"After 42 years of marriage we have had more than a few appliances delivered and installed. Based on those experiences we expected the worst from WDC. Partly because we had never heard of them and partly because of what we read on yelp. However, we know that many times yelp reviews are bogus so we ordered from them and hoped for the best... and it was truly the best delivery/installation ever.

2016-09-17

Nice people

"We bought a four piece LG Kitchen Appliance package. Everything was delivered as requested, only the dishwasher was late by one week. The people who did the installation of the different pieces were very nice and professional. Good job."

2016-09-16

"Horrible customer service .. The product is fine but I will think twice before shopping there again. We have spent thousands with you and the service we got this time really bad I ended up having to pick the item up myself.. "

"Excellent customer service!!"

Awesome Customer Service!

"We've shopped around but always come back to Warehouse Discount Center in Agoura Hills. Lu Ann in the plumbing dept is especially helpful...she's the best!"

This review was modified by mlkhoof on September 16 2016 11:37:48 AM

2016-09-13

A-ok

"Easy purchase, easy installation!"

2016-09-08

Good service

"The sales person was very friendly and helped us purchase built in microwave. But unfortunately did not ask enough questions and our trim kit did not fit. Had to go elsewhere for trim kit. "

2016-09-08

"Great service & professionalism!"

2016-09-06

Dented with no guaranteed date of replacement

"The washer and dryer (my main purchase) showed up slightly dented. We wanted another one. The delivery man called but could not garauntee an immediate replacement. They did say "maybe" in the next 2 days. I was hoping for a solid date (preferably) that same day because I had taken my day off of work so I was frustrated.
They offered Me a $50 discount but I did not accept that. I told them to take the refrigerator back as well as the microwave and the dishwasher because I did not need to have those sitting around until installation when my main purchase wasn't happening.
I bought the same washer and dryer and had it delivered the next day by another company.
I did call the sales person and said if he wanted to still sell me the dishwasher and microwave then please coordinate and installer for the Same day as their delivery (which he did). I will be receiving them on Thursday.

2016-09-06

Great service start to finish

"Darren in Oxnard was very honest, knowledgeable, and friendly from returning my phone call to our in store purchase. Very pleasant experience. The delivery was clean and perfect. Thank You!"

2016-09-06

"Delivery has been awful. As of writing this I still don't have my washer. "

2016-09-05

Customer Service ****!

"We are very pleased with our refrigerator and the salesman, but the hassle we had for over 2 weeks to get it delivered and installed was overwhelming and totally uncalled for!! The customer service ****. They were rude and absolutely incompetent! They couldn't get their story straight and lied and blamed others. After I cancelled the order, the salesman stepped in and we finally got our fridge.

The delivery team was very nice, but not prepared to handle this size fridge! It's a built-in and the one guy got hurt because he wasn't prepared for managing the weight and a top-heavy appliance. I hope he's OK. Again, poor management of the process.

We have made MANY satisfactory purchases from this store over the years, (stove top, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, and that awful GE Monogram fridge I'm so happy to see GONE!) but I will think long and hard before we make another one. This was by far the most expensive purchase we've made, and that alone should have driven the customer service to be better, but i guess they really don't care!

This review was modified by kathyquan-37099 on September 05 2016 12:53:39 PM

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.