• Warehouse Disco Warehouse Discount Center Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"I feel that the delivery wait was too long since the fridge was in stock and we live down the street from the Warehouse Discount Center. I would like next business day (or within 2 days) availability even if it meant to pay a little extra. Also, one of the delivery guys used bad language while installing the fridge, which doesn't offend me but could offend others "

"The sale staff was knowledgeable and polite and friendly. The delivery was punctual..."

"The day my dryer was delivered, I did a load of laundry and the dryer door lock broke. I called Warehouse Discount center but my sales person wasn't there. I needed to call about 5 times and talk to different people each time until finally someone said they're order a part for me. When I called back a few days later to check on it (because they said they over nighted it and it was days later), I talked to my original sales person and she kept saying she couldn't help, I needed to talk to the manufacturer. I have purchased other appliances in the past and was happy but this last interaction was not what I'm looking for in a store."

"Ordered a full size microwave which took a couple of weeks to come in. Full size in white is hard to find in stock anywhere"

"Store was very quick to deliver and even made sure that I was aware of a rebate. Will use again."

"Jackie Rose was most helpful once I had found what I wanted. All my questions were answered. I am very pleased with my new purchase. Thanks."

"1 of my purchased items was back ordered and I was not notified until I followed up. The stove was in and I had to follow up to get delivery. When it was delivered the delivery person charged me for take away fee even though I had already paid for that. I have yet to receive my other purchased item and have not received an update on delivery."

"Feel free to call me 805-223-5749 jim"

"Easy-good price-great service and installation!"

"I had a very good experience right from the start. The salesman was extremely helpful. The delivery department needed to change dates a couple of times because of my schedule. They did it with a smile. The first time round they sent a big truck that couldn't come up my steep driveway so they rescheduled and resent the fridge in a smaller truck without issues. "

"Julie was very thorough with the information she provided. I am very supportive of independent companies and will continue to use your services."

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff, large floor display, easy freeway access."

"The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. There was a large selection of washers & dryers and we found a set that combined functionality & affordability. The only possible downside was the usurious synchrony financial interest rate (29.99%), that goes into effect if we happen to miss a minimum monthly payment, or, fail to pay the bill in full during the promotional period."

"A great easy sales experience with my salesman. "

"Warehous Discount had a Limited selection of counter top microwaves"

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.