• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Bought a washer and dryer, great job WDC"

"Prompt, quality service - thank you! "

"I ordered a GE double oven and GE dishwasher from WDC online. I was a bit nervous as these are large purchases and I haven't dealt with shipping like this before, knowing I would be responsible for some hefty shipping charges if I had to return anything.

The prices were incredible compared to everywhere else. I called customer service to make sure that things were what I thought they were. The rep was extremely courteous and helped me verify inventory levels. I was told the products would ship on 1/12. Turns out they actually shipped on 1/9.

The trucking company called and scheduled delivery with no fuss. The items just arrived and are in perfect condition. The delivery guy was EXTREMELY professional and helpful.

Overall this was a fantastic experience and I would do it again with no hesitation.

"waited 3 weeks to get the delivery "

"Kareen and team including the delivery team were outstanding."

"Pat Burke extremely helpful. "

"Overall good experience when we went in to buy the dishwasher. But poor experience as we went in again as we had few questions about the custom door. No sales rep was taking initiative to step in and help"

"Our salesman, Patrick, at the Oxnard store was very knowledgeable and helpful. We returned several times for different items. He took time to answer our questions and explain our options, and when we checked out the information he gave us, it was accurate. An outstanding customer service person."

"We appreciated the price shopping he did for us."

"Great service salesmen was very helpful."

"Vanity arrived two months after estimated date--sales staff never informed us of delays, we constantly had to check in. We were told FOUR different delivery dates-- all of which we changed work/travel schedules around for-- at one point we were told by the store they just simply don't know where the item is.

We also were delivered two different faucets which opened pandora's box for more delays.

So displeased- will never purchase from this retailer again and have told everyone we know to not step foot in the store. We are remodeling an entire home and will be spending our money somewhere else.

"Very knowledgeable salesperson who was very personable and patient as we too several days to do research and make decisions."

"Multiple issues with my order. It wasnt ready to pick when we received a call stating it was. Never received my free gift. The stove didn't work correctly, had to call out a repair man. I honestly will not purchase anything in the future from Warehouse Discount Center. "

"Very helpful and patient floor staff... even though I had dropped by asking questions 4 times before finally making my purchase (and another time afterwards)!"

"Marty at Warehouse Discount Center was very knowledgeable and helpful. A terrific help with our remodeling of the kitchen."

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.