Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Discount Center by clicking a star below.

2017-09-24

Personal touch

"Low pressure sales approach. Sales person figured what we needed, our tastes and our budget. We preordered w/deposit so we could have a proper fit for our remodel. The sales person kept in touch as the weeks went on and our purchase price lowered die to sales! He arranged a staggered delivery to meet our needs. I would recommend. "

2017-09-20

"I needed to know what time they were going to deliver but they have never called me the day before (they were supposed to call). And on that day, suddenly I received the call that they are coming in 30 minutes. "

2017-09-15

Excellent

"Was wonderful, very quick "

2017-09-13

Great experience!

"I am remodeling my kitchen and needed new appliances. Jennifer at the Agoura store gives exceptional service, very knowledgeable and went out of her way for me. It was worth driving the extra distance for the service I received. I also loved being able to see the various appliance options in their showroom and receive answers to my many questions. "

2017-09-08

Sub standard delivery process

"Although the warehouse discount store was very eager and timely for us to pay in full for the 10k + appliance order. Once they collected our money , they turned their backs on us to deliver in a timely manner our appliances . We were without a stove in our new kitchen for 3 weeks. They would not return our phone calls nor did they attempt to think out of the box and figure out a way to expedite our appliance delivery or at least loan us a stove for the 3 weeks we were waiting for delivery. St the time of our purchase we were told it would be 1 week delivery! We will not do business with this company again nor will we recommend them to friends, regrettably, f Simonds"

2017-09-01

Great Service, Great Prices!

"We've shopped WDC while remodeling three homes over the past 20 years and recently visited again as we begin work on a vacation home. Every time we've found helpful staff, a wide selection and really great prices. Most importantly, they've helped us match the right appliances and fixtures to the price point of each home, from starter to multi-million. I highly recommend WDC!"

A++++++

"Great service and knowledgeable salesman. Extremely helpful "

Half OK for $7500 order

"Salesperson was great. Knowledge of products and no pressure. Install was awful. Took 3 plus weeks when I was told "few days". Products were to be installed in a rental - however the office staff failed 5 times to understand "yes I am the buyer, but the install is to be in a rental and I wrote out the contact info for my tenant, on your form, at the time I ordered and paid."
Over and over they called me. Different people each time always saying they have no such info! Although I repeated it each time someone called. ZERO FOLLOW THRU. I also paid for a premeasure. Someone called me to confirm the appointment AFTER the measure was already completed. But I was never called to say there would be an "up charge" to cut the counter for the stove top.

Refrigerator

"Everything went smoothly. Great price, helpful, knowledge staff and delivered when promised. Delivery personnel were very professional, installed new refrigerator and removed the old one with no issues."

2017-08-30

Butcher block island by Lyn.

"Sold me the floor model and was very happy. "

2017-08-30

Stephen Boalt

"Great refrigerator at a great price"

2017-08-29

Bosch diswasher

"My experience was mostly great, the only hitch was the store inventory said there was one in stock, but when installer went to pick up, there wasn't one. So it took a bit longer to get the machine. Otherwise everything was great! Sales person (Christian) was very helpful and installer, Mark was great"

2017-08-24

Helpful and knowledgeable

"Scott Hicks was amazingly knowledgeable and helpful in our decision making. We would purchase again from him and highly recommend using the professionals at WDC. "

2017-08-21

"Oscar and Jeremy are great. Very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Thanks"

2017-08-21

Thanks Daniel

"Daniel, in the Moorpark Store, did everything right."

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.