Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Discount Center by clicking a star below.

2017-03-17

Brand new kitchen

"The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make sure I received all the savings and rebates that I could get. Very much appreciated!! "

This review was modified by freckita76 on March 21 2017 12:15:21 AM

2017-03-13

Outstanding delivery of dishwasher

"I was very impressed by the delivery of my new dishwasher. The installer, Joe, arrived on time and knew exactly how to handle the installation / setup / testing of the new machine, and removal of the old dishwasher. Also very courteous and answered all my questions. Top score."

This review was modified by gregnicolaysen on March 15 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-10

Efficient and courteous

"Delivery was well scheduled, confirmed in advance and delivery man made sure refrigerator door was on special order side. I can recommend this store "

This review was modified by rosemaryrobinson on March 14 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-03-10

Got a microwave quick

"Went to In and Out, saw Warehouse Discount Center across the street, remembered that I needed a microwave, popped in, prices were good, got one, got out. Everyone was very nice and efficient. "

This review was modified by michaeltroyleonard on March 14 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-03-09

"The sales associate went above and beyond to make sure that the new appliance was delivered to our difficult-to-reach tenants."

This review was modified by rkemptner on March 14 2017 12:00:14 AM

Great service

"Awesome service and prices.
Staffs are very knowledgeable and friendly!!

This review was modified by mhmdhossain on March 08 2017 06:00:09 PM

2017-03-06

"The receiving area was mis-measured by the advisory technician. This led to some serious rearrangement of cabinetry and unanticipated expense. Left a bad "taste" to the transaction."

This review was modified by g_bielen on March 08 2017 05:45:02 PM

Smooth as Silk

"Everything went smooth as silk even though the cabinet barely allowed the refrigerator to
fit in. The guys who removed the old Sub Zero were pros - not a scratch on our walls or floors. We highly recommend Warehouse Discount

This review was modified by johnruthm on March 08 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-03-06

"already did this in the original inquiry."

This review was modified by kitchw on March 08 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-03-05

2nd delivery crew redemption

"Our sales experience was great with Jeremy at the Burbank Store. But got a horrible 1st delivery crew that was unprofessional and refused to install our washer and dryer in our closet space . They blamed me for not ordering the right hoses for the unit and claimed it would be an impossible feat for them. They were cursing under their breath . For a first time buyer, it made us recentfull for buying at your store.
We had been promised a short delivery after purchased, but then became a longer than expected wait. Once rescheduled, and me purchasing longer hoses- the second team of Robert and David were exceptional! They were stunned that the other team did not attempt connections with standard length hoses . They were cheerful, and gave us hope that we were in good hands. A suggestion that may be helpfull is to have some optional hoses on the truck incase a customer needs to switch things at the time of install. I know other companies have that and yours should consider this too .
Robert and David& Jeremy- Thank You!!

This review was modified by heleneguzman on March 07 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-04

"Greg in Plumbing was awesome to work with. Thank you! "

This review was modified by diamondluvgirl on March 07 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-02

"Very knowledgable staff and good prices."

This review was modified by mnargi on March 07 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-28

I was offended!!

"My last visit to the Burbank store was Saturday 2/25/2017. My husband and I needed some prices for cabinet pulls from Laura. As soon as we came in, there was no one else around so Laura helped us immediately with a price quote for Everpure water filter. That was quick and easy. Very good. At that time, we also needed to check out cabinet pulls and knobs, so Laura decided to help another couple in the meantime. But when we were ready, Laura was still helping thesame couple. So we informed Laura we were getting hungry - and told her we will be back after getting something to eat. We came back after an hour or so - this time Laura was not at her desk. When she came back, we said hello and told her to meet at the cabinet pulls and knob area - instead - she went back to her desk and helped another couple for a long time - leaving us again waiting by the cabinet pulls and knobs. I realized that perhaps cabinet pulls and knobs are not big ticket items so we require less attention but at least out of courtesy, she should have told the other couple if she could just finished with us first - after all - we were there earlier and waited and came back and waited again. What really offended me is that it was so easy to ignore us compared to the other customers. Especially that man sitting right next to her who told us that he does not take care of customers needing help with cabinet pulls and door knobs. Why Carmen sat at that table and she sure did help us before. But not even a smile and a hello from that man. At that moment, I decided Discount Warehouse is not the right place for us to do business - not if they don't want to help customers like us. Perhaps we appear as though we can't afford to purchase anything from that store. I will take my business somewhere else. Thank you."

This review was modified by victoriapetersen12 on March 02 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-02-28

Very Unhappy

"I had my kitchen built around their specs and they were wrong. Two items were damages, delayed my entire project and in my opinion made no attempts to make it right. One of the damaged items was a dishwasher, since we were not ready to instal, we left it alone and packaged. When we did go to instal, found it was damaged, we are still waiting for the replacement door, since they will not exchange it. "

This review was modified by gstvmcs2 on March 02 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-24

Say what you do and do what you say

"very satisfied with the customer service, including salesman, and delivery folks. Did everything on time and it all works.

TomD.

This review was modified by t_quality on February 28 2017 12:15:16 AM

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.