• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com
    • Phone: 1-888-487-2298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Steve at center was great.
Delivery and set up not so great. We where the last delivery of the day. People rushed to get get done. Set up temps. wrong. Would not make ice. Steve at store helped us correct. Let your delivery people know to take care of your customers properly, even if they are last of days deliverys. Spent $2700 expect proper service.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Dear Duchter,

The warehouse manager has been informed of your comment regarding the delivery; please accept our apology for the not so great delivery service. We strive to be a 5 star service and regret your experience was anything less than this.

We hope you are enjoying your new refrigerator.

The WDC Family”

"Great sales rep.. good quality products.."

"Josh in the Santa Barbara store was knowledgeable and efficient. Delivery was on time and installer was fantastic. "

"Manny did a good job. Many thanks.

John Harrington

"Mr. Darren helped us to choose 6 appliances. He is the best salesperson. He is very knowledgeable about all the appliances that he sells and he is very patient to answer any questions.
We really appreciate his hard work to put together this purchase.
We hope you open a Warehouse in San Jose, Ca. Thanks Sam and Simin Tavakoli

"Great customer service from Heather Garcia, Lead Plumbing Specialist. Attention to detail plus product knowledge equals happy clients."

"They showed up before the scheduled time which I prefer instead of waiting around for hours. "

"I went prepared with a list of the appliances and model numbers numbers I wanted. I prepared a budget with average price per appliance. My salesperson was courteous and professional. He pointed out features in case I missed it in my search. The pricing was so good I was significantly under budget. Delivery was when they said it would be.

Before delivery I realized the microwave wouldn't fit and I was able to swap it out for one that would with no problem.

I would definitely go there again.

"arrived quickly, packaged very well, perfect condition. Thank you, I"m very pleased with the product."

"The are always helpful and let me know as soon as the product was in stock."

"good service, quick delivery"

"Great customer service. It was delivered at the beginning of the assigned 2 hour window and the delivery crew was great."

"Sent the wrong mixer, had to have it sent back. They sent the right one quickly, but I really needed it the first time around..."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Dear Zeroonenone,

Please accept our apology for the error. We hope you enjoy the correct mixer that was shipped 9/3/14. Thank you for your purchase, we truly value your business.

Kind regards,

The WDC Family”

"Rukshana made the entire process very pleasant and the delivery arrived on-time."

"It was a great experience from the knowledgable sales person to the timely and efficient delivery."

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.