• Warehouse Disco Warehouse Discount Center Elite Status
    • Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com
    • Phone: 1-888-487-2298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"We love Warehouse Discount Center! From the vast selection, to the great pricing and friendly staff, there was not one let down! I will always recommend Warehouse Discount Center to all, and look forward to when we need a new appliance to come back and shop. Thank you again! "

"Easy purchase and delivery
Kudo's to Darren and his team at the Oxnard location!

"Not only did they not deliver the product, but continually lied about it's delivery date. We will never use or recommend them to anybody. A complete job of a company. "

"Sales person gave good info on my purchase however was charged twice on warranty on dishwasher, did not follow through on delivery date (was told I'd have in on Sat and was then told that date wasn't entered for delivery) I purchased a floor model washer and dryer which both salesperson & I noted ding in washer metal on lower back but came with a nice ding in lower left front. I live in Moorpark and thought WDC would be convenient. Don't think I will purchase there again."

"The sales team at the plumbing department in Chatsworth (Julia and Lorenzo) were very knowledgeable and helpful."

"Very satisfied with the service and the installation."

"Everyone was very friendly and professional, and my item came exactly when they said it would. "

"While the salesperson was nice the rest of the experience has not been good. I received a call when my dishwasher came in and it had been damaged in shipment and they had no ETA for another dishwasher. After talking with the salesperson, he was able to get a dishwasher from another store. I paid for installation and the person who came out was nice but even though I was charged for installation and paid for a new air gap the installation person told me it would be extra to have the air gap installed. That would have been fine except the person did not know how to install an air gap correctly. It leaked and he blamed that on the hose from the air gap to the garbage disposal unit, after finding out it was clean he blamed it on the kink in the hose and told me I would have to hire a plumber, but he still wanted his money. I looked at the hose and all it required was to rotate the garbage disposal and cut the hose shorter, it took me 5 minutes to do that. One would think a dishwasher installation person would be able to see the same thing a non-dishwasher installation person could see. Now to the dishwasher, while it worked fine for the first week (5 or 6 small loads) it broke (no longer dispenses the soap) the second week. This is no inexpensive dishwasher it is a top-of-the-line Samsung so I would expect better. The service person is coming tomorrow but I assume that a part will have to be ordered so I will have to wait longer for the repair. "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Dear John,

The install department has been notified of your concern. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

WDC”

"Thank you very much for the swift delivery well with in the 2 hour time frame. The gentlemen were very polite and left my place as it was when they came in. "

"Your delivery men were professional and efficient. They measured our space and made sure it would fit. They moved the furniture and made sure there was no possibility of damaging furniture nor walls."

"Very unprofessional staff"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Armond,

I apologize you were not satisfied with our staff. Could you e-mail me at wdccares@wdcappliances.com and explain in more thorough detail what concerns you have.

WDC”

"Purchases made and delivered without any problems."

"the only thing I was a little disappointed in the price of the sink and faucet.
And I got the wrong size flange, which added an extra delay and the refund I had to wait for.
And since its been a couple of weeks, can't remember how much the refund should have been. Because all my files are out of whack because of the other renovations in the house.

"great experience thank you"

"The men were early and very helpful. "

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.