Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

2017-02-18

"My salesperson Terry was very knowledable and extremely helpful. I outfitted an entire kitchen for an excellent price. All went without a hitch. Even the delivery folks were on time and very efficient. I would definitely go back. "

This review was modified by kruss-61541 on February 21 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-02-17

Cookin' with microwave

"Found item, best price, easy ordering. Delivery took a week, could have been sooner but
I hate to cook anyhow, so all is well.

This review was modified by kcincam on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-16

Talk about a dropped ball!

"This place will NEVER receive any of my business moving forward. I purchased an LG washer and dryer that cost me slightly more than $2,300.00, which, I'll admit, was the best pricing I could find, but where Warehouse Discount Center fell down was on customer service and communication. The warehouse delivered a defective dryer to my house (not something that can't happen with another appliance retailer, I'll admit) and then scheduled the replacement dryer to be delivered the next business day. Well, they screwed that up due to poor intra-company communication; so they then scheduled it for the NEXT business day. This time around I called up to get my delivery window and they told me that no delivery was scheduled for my address! I told them that they better get the dryer to my house that day as I already had to miss a half day of work to accept the delivery the day before and another half day was missed for that day and that there was no way I was going to miss a third half day of work to take delivery of the dryer. They were able to make the drop that day but after all that, the manager of WDC never even called me to offer a free movie pass, free dinner voucher...not even an apology!! There are so many other companies out there that have great product and great deals that next time I need something--like my $13,000 kitchen setup--I'll just take my business to one of the other companies."

This review was modified by cellulrpro on February 21 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-02-16

Quick oven replacement

"Our 17 year old oven decided it was time to call it quits. Having purchased items from the Simi Valley / Moorpark WDC before it was our first choice.
The whole process took 30 minutes from the time we arrived at the store to final paperwork.
The selection is great, everything is in stock & the installation crews are readily available.
Always a great experience. Highly recommend this company and this store in particular.

This review was modified by tonyc3000 on February 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-02-08

Disorganized

"Ordered on 1/4/17, told should arrive in 2 weeks. 1/19 receive a call that sink will not be shipped until 2/21! Called store right away, told a msg. would be left for the sales person to look into it the following morning. Next day did not receive a call, I had to call store. Told that he checked and sink was indeed on it's way. No explaination as to why I received the call telling me my sink was going to be over a month late. No "sorry"for the stress caused. There is more to this, including a second part to the shipment not showing up until Feb. 3 even after being told earlier that the shipment would be all together. These people are too disorganized, I will not be shopping with them again not will I refer them to anyone. "

This review was modified by nponthier on February 10 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-02-05

Excellent Prices!

"Salesman Michael Marcus was very helpful, informative, and patient as he helped me choose appliances within my budget. I scoured the internet, but could not find lower prices. He also pointed out several rebates my appliances qualified for. Why four stars, then? The problem occurred during delivery. They need to tell customers that they offer free delivery to curbside or into a garage ONLY. If you want them to bring the appliances into your home, it will cost you $60 cash or check. After speaking to a rather rude dispatcher, I paid the money, then had boxes stacked in my living room until they could be installed. The gentlemen who delivered the items were cordial and sympathetic. I would, and have, recommended this company to friends, but with this warning."

This review was modified by laurodr_rodriguez251 on February 07 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-05

Great service, expert advice

"Everyone else told me I had to buy a new $250 pedestal to replace my 7 yr old LG with a similar model. Not here, they said the old one would probably fit, but sent a new one "just in case". Yes, the old one fit. They now have my future appliance business as well!!"

This review was modified by wetnewf on February 07 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-02-04

Excellent service!

"So far I'm delighted with the plumbing and appliance service and sales.

This review was modified by zelinski1957 on February 07 2017 12:15:32 AM

2017-01-28

Very late delivery

"Delivered over a month late. They do not pick up call well also."

This review was modified by luki9106 on January 31 2017 12:02:59 AM

2017-01-23

"Driver should call when he is on his way. That said, they did a terrific job getting the appliances into the house. That was no easy job."

This review was modified by joel_hc323 on January 25 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-22

Fantastic!

"Best prices, fastest service, beautiful stoves! We purchased the Samsung True convenction and it is a dream stove. Highly recommend Warehouse Discount Center!"

This review was modified by carploc on January 24 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-22

"Fast and efficient delivery. Good work Manny!"

This review was modified by m3mcmillan on January 24 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-19

"It took three trips for a simple installation and I needed to shop for parts twice in between the trips for the simple installation because the warehouse did not have them. "

This review was modified by j_powell2 on January 24 2017 12:00:59 AM

Nope, Did Not Deliver

"Our salesman was well informed about the product, no pressure, and helpful. We, made a decision based on his advice, and arranged delivery. Sadly, communication stopped after that. The agreed upon delivery date was a complete no-show, there was no call that day or the next despite messages we left. The dishwasher actually was not even in the warehouse, and had NO estimated delivery date. The salesman's demeanor upon a personal visit to the store was so casual that one might conclude this was not unusual. We ended up choosing a lesser model, and still have not received proof of the additional warranty promised as consolation for all the fuss.

This review was modified by johng8ch on January 24 2017 12:00:42 AM

2017-01-19

"Good customer service and pricing"

This review was modified by ldel2020 on January 24 2017 12:00:35 AM

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.