• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com
    • Phone: 1-888-487-2298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

"Great price and great service!!"

"Still waiting for my items.
Two dates for delievery were given so far. :/

Last purchase here. :(

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Dear Arne,

I show your items were delivered today 8/27/2014, signed for at 3:55 pm. Please accept our apologies for the previous delay.

WDC”

"Great phone help. Knowledgeable staff. Made buying process simple"

"Exactly as described and good shipping time. Great price!"

"Dishwasher had hidden damage. We didn't discover it until we tried to install it.
To their credit, WDC replaced the unit in a week, no questions or delays.

"Excellent product and a very timely delivery and set up. I highly recommend!"

"Delivered the appliances on time without delay.. great prices, and friendly folks if "Customer Service" is needed..
The GO TO shopping warehouse online.. A+++

"Received item very promptly and it was well packed. "

"Showed up fast and works great. Very happy!"

"very good service, fast delivery. This is my second purchase. Will buy again."

"Great company prices were competitive and service and delivery was great"

"The order I placed was filled and the product was delivered exactly as promised. The price was lower than competitors and shipping was free. Thank you!"

"I recently placed a Online order with WDC after contacting them regarding availabity of stock, shipping date, and carrier.

I received accurate information on all counts, the GE Cafe Series cooktop was shipped exactly as promised, and FedEx held their end of the sale by providing two day service to my home.

The price for the cooktop was very competitive, shipping was free, and I could not have asked for better service.

I would not hesitate to make further purchases with Warehouse Discount Center. They came through with 100% satisfaction from this customer.

modified review This review was modified by HighSierra49er on June 24 2013 04:27:56 PM

"Nasty shipping company arrangement. You won't get accurate notice of arrival date - I was told it would ship on day x with two to three days transit time (received this notice on the 6th). It arrived a day before day x (on the 6th), which would normally be great, but then the shipping company (R and L in this case) gives you two days to accept delivery, between 1-5, and then starts charging you $61 a day storage, or $200 plus return shipping charges to refuse the delivery. This in my book was enough to warrant a dispute and litigation - the deilvery requirement is so aggressive I suspect lots of folks get extorted for the $61+ in fees. Won't be doing business here again, irrespective of the pricing. WDC owes me for the hoops I had to jump through to make this work. Only a once in a blue moon review writer, so I'm pretty annoyed to take the trouble of a review."

modified review This review was modified by JimBoone on June 09 2013 09:49:01 PM

"INTERNET USERS AND BUYERS BEWARE
Warehouse Discount Center is what is wrong with the world.
They denied my card then suggested I use their fax machine ordering system, I faxed my info (they told me it would be safe) to buy a refrigerator from them. I've had the card for years, it had no current credit against it and I used it all over the internet never having had a problem.

Well about 3 hours after they got my info via fax someone had used my cashback money to purchase something online and they tried to transfer money using my card, thankfully the cc company caught that.

Anyway when I told them there may be a problem on their end they turned around and cancelled my order treating me like I was the problem.

This company has zero integrity, refused to even consider that the problem is on their end (FAX MACHINE ORDERING DUH) and in the end punished me for trying to help them protect themselves and all us customers.

INTERNET USERS AND BUYERS BEWARE, WAREHOUSE DISCOUNT CENTER MAY HAVE SECURITY ISSUES AND IN FACT DOES HAVE INTEGRITY ISSUES.

modified review This review was modified by ducksticks on May 09 2013 03:07:21 PM

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.