Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Discount Center by clicking a star below.

2017-05-20

THE BEST!!

"FROM SALES, TO INSTALLATION- THE MOST EXCELLENT, EFFICIENT APPLIANCE SERVICE THAT
WE HAVE EXPERIENCED IN THE 49 YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE!!

2017-05-19

Not good

"Order was not timely, no communication from one location to another, seems like they don't work well together "

2017-05-19

Best Experience with no hazzle at all

"Patrick ensured we were getting exactly as per our requirements and the delivery was as needed and on time. What more can you ask for. Superb experience."

2017-05-16

Viking cooktop range

"Janet answered ALL questions regarding the specifications of my recently purchased Viking cooktop range. In addition, she recommended a trim kit to accommodate the existing over sized opening from our previous range. Perfect fit... outstanding service!"

2017-05-15

Great experience

"Shopping with Warehouse Discount was a very pleasant experience. Our install was challenging. The installers did a fantastic job. I love my new dishwasher!"

2017-05-13

A happy experience

"I was so pleased with my purchase and installation of a gas stove and a dishwasher that I recommended you to a relative in search
of a washer and dryer. You even took my old appliances away for a very reasonable charge. The delivery people were quite helpful and pleasant as was the salesman at the store. I will certainly return if I need another appliance.

2017-05-13

Great Shopping Experience

"Went to a yearly sale at WDC. All of the staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable. We were able to save thousands of dollars on purchases for our new kitchen remodel."

2017-05-11

Excellent service and good pricing

"All the staff at Warehouse Discount Center were very helpful and knowledgeable. Our new appliances were delivered exactly when promised, and we look forward to enjoying them as soon as our remodel is complete! "

2017-05-11

AWSOME store

"All went well products purchased were perfect condition and installed all working well. "

2017-05-10

Great service, great price, great product!

"from the sales person to the install technician...everyone gave stellar customer service and answered all my questions. "

2017-05-08

Great Service!

"Friendly and professionl staff (Jennifer) efficient delivery and installation and overall good pricing!"

2017-05-07

Very happy customer

"Our salesperson did her best to come through for us. She was able to price match competitors and set up delivery right away. Our two delivery and installation technicians were very professional, kind and courteous. They carefully moved the big washers and dryers making sure not to scratch the machines or any floors or walls in the process which was not easy. I was very impressed with how neat they were. Overall the entire experience was great. I love my new washer and dryer. "

2017-05-04

TO Mo

"Very easy shopping experience. Jackie was helpful and knowledgeable. The delivery personnel did everything.
Great experience.

2017-05-03

great job

"Very helpful and patient. 5 star"

2017-05-02

From appliances to plumbing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Marty and LuAnn took care of every detail while purchasing all the way to delivery of my appliances and plumbing fixtures. Great products, prices and service A-Z! Thanks again!"

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.