• Warehouse Disco Warehouse Discount Center Elite Status
    • Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com
    • Phone: 1-888-487-2298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Packed very well so made the long distance without damage!"

"I walked into your Oxnard store, the lady in there wouldn't help me. She sits in the area to the right when you walk in. She said wait for someone to help you. I just wanted to order the water part for my fridge. Rude... But Abul Saleh was amazing. He helped me and another customer at the same time. He was amazing. He even remember me when I walked in to pick up my order. "

"Excellent customer service! I had a problem with a newly purchased defective plumbing fixture and the salesperson went out of his way to quickly rectify the issue. Very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend this store."

"Best price around and Jacki Rose was wonderful to work with."

"Excellent experience from the first moment we stepped into the store until they delivered and hooked everything up. Highly recommended and I'm a very picky shopper. "

"Delivery of one item still waiting for. returning phones
calls an issue. told item was canceled then reordered after a voice recording said delivery would be 5-18-15.

"it has been a month, an no one from the store has contacted me as to why I am not getting the Trash Compactor and when I call the call is not returned"

"Salesmen didn't know product. Gave us a deliver date 5 days in the future. Never called to confirm. When I called, he hemmed and hawed about when delivery would take place... offered to deliver himself. Scheduled some "emergency" installer who called late in the day with a truck breakdown. Ridiculously amateurish. Have spend $1000's with Warehouse in the past. Won't buy from them again! "

"Kirk Bielke provided outstanding service in your Agoura store. The installation was sooner than I expected, and the installation provider was also excellent."

"Sales persons were helpful and friendly."

"The people in the Agoura outlet were great; helpful and thorough!!"

"well-satisfied with the product and service"

"Very smooth transaction & friendly sales people.

"We purchased a dishwasher from these folks, we weren't told that we needed a dishwasher kit which included the power cord & hose. Two very important components of any electrical appliance. We discovered this when my plumber came out to install the item. 2 weeks after numerous complaints a power cord & hose was dropped off by the company. HOrrible customer service, no manager in this store. Would not do business with them again."

"We bought a water/dryer set. They BEAT all others prices! Even beat "warehouse clubs" prices!!! We will be shopping there for all future purchases. GREAT store and GREAT salesmen!!! "

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.