Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

• Phone: 1-888-487-2298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

2016-02-22

Helpful and competetive

"A really good experience.. We enjoy shopping at this store.
After sales service was also excellent.

2016-01-27

To us, W.D.C. stands for Wow! Darren is a Champion!

"Our sales associate in Oxnard, Darren, set up everything for our new appliances. Rebates, delivery, and great appliances for a phenomenal price. They delivered a different model oven/range than we wanted, but Darren fixed it and they re-delivered exactly what we wanted. Hassle free, and both (curbside) deliveries went very smooth. Over the years, we've purchased great appliances from WDC three separate times. Their competitive pricing and service makes them the best!"

2016-01-25

"Very knowledge staff. Made me feel comfortable with my purchase"

2016-01-24

Ten high fives

"Josh does s great job. Very knowledgeable, professional and nice to work with!!"

2016-01-23

Great experience at Warehouse Discount Center

"Sam made the experience of buying a new built in refrigerator, an easy one. He followed through with their price match guarantee, and matched the competition. They have a great installer, Jose, who worked through issues with the space provided to make our new purchase fit, with excellent results! I highly recommend this experience!"

2016-01-22

Rohl at a Great Price!

"WDC had amazing prices on the Rohl high-end faucets. I am glad I stopped by and discovered these here. I received it within a week. Very happy."

still waiting

"I paid for my tub in full and I think someone forgot to order it. I it has been a month and i am still waiting on one last piece.

Rep reply posted Jan-22-2016

A rep from Warehouse Discount Center, WarehouseDiscountCenter, has responded

“Dear Sharon,

I show the tub was delivered in Dec 31, 2015 and the ETA for the shower arm is 2/5/2016.
We apologize for the manufacturers delay on the last item and we truly appreciate your business.

Best regards,
WDC”

2016-01-21

Great Items at a Great Price!!

"Had all items in stock and delivered when promised!!
A very happy repeat customer.

Rubbadub dub in a Tub: The story of my washer

" With Sunday morning coming down, I hurried to the Warehouse Discount Center to get the washer that was fit for my needs. The sells' clerk had just passed through the door when I was right behind. Less then 10 minutes latter I was on my way to work satisfied that I had made the right decision. The next day I received a call just like I was told, setting up the day and time of the arrival of my new washer. I was called on the day my washer was to arrived and was told the 2 hour window that it would arrive in. Boy did I like that I did not have to sit around all day on my day off waiting. Right on time the delivery took place. The gentleman were most professional in fact they set up my washer with in 15 minutes. I could not believe it!!!!!! I just got through doing 3 loads of laundry today , what can I say but THANK YOU Warehouse Discount
Sincerely Jon M. Sloey

Nice Microwave with no paower

"We had a very good experience with the salesperson and the store in ordering a new microwave. There was a mix-up with where it was delivered but that got worked out. After installing the new GE over the stove microwave it was broken and had no power. I removed it and the store is ordering up a replacement. So far that is going well."

2016-01-21

Great products, once I got them

"I ordered a full set of appliances for my kitchen. After opening the boxes, I realized that I received the wrong microwave. I called and left 2 messages, but didn't hear back. I called again, and spoke with someone who said they would talk to a manager and call me back, but they never did. Nine days later I called back again, and spoke with someone who said they would get it corrected. We were supposed to do the switch of the microwaves at my work, since I work 30 minutes from my home. They said they would call to schedule the switch, but they never did. A week later I got an automated call saying the delivery would arrive in 10 minutes. What? Where? I had to call the store to determine where the delivery was going to be, since there was no confirmation prior to this. I finally have my appliances, after 3 weeks, but have not installed them yet (working on a remodel). Hopefully I won't have any more surprises when I go to install.

I do have to say that the prices were good. Every person I spoke with was polite and cheerful. But their follow-thru to get everything correct could be improved.

What patience!

"I had a great experience the Larry Rolnik at the Burbank WDC. He was very accommodating and patient as I changed my mind due to design considerations. He checked to make sure the unit was in stock and immediately scheduled delivery. In addition, the delivery was flawless. I live on a narrow winding street and instead of rescheduling with a smaller truck the delivery man parked his large truck on the nearby street and walked the built-in microwave up the hill and into my house. I would recommend them to anyone."

2016-01-05

"Excellent service in store with both Takoa with appliances as well as Paul in plumbing. It was really a pleasure working with everyone. Was very pleased that manager was able to honor my contractor's discount to me as well. I will recommend your store to friends that will be shopping for future appliances.

Installer Joe Dinapoli was A#1.
Thank you to everyone.

2016-01-02

"Attentive salesperson, knowledgeable and willing to research for additional energy discount savings."

2015-12-29

"Came on time. Quick, efficient installation. "

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.