• Contact: sales@wdcappliances.com
    • Customer Support: 1-888-487-2298

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The process of purchasing was fine.
But after we had the appliances installed and found out that there were a few minor problems, we made several phone calls to our salesman and it took him days to get back to us then he advised us to make phone calls for our issues. It was not very customer service oriented in our opinion. We felt that, now that the sell was done the salesman didn't feel the need to provide the customer service that we half expected after spending over $11,000 in appliances. Not that the amount is that significant, but no matter what you spend you should not be pingponged around to get your matter resolved, nor should you have to wait days upon days to get a response.

"Happy to know in store price was less than the posted web site price for the samething"

"Had a very good experience with Warehouse Discount Center. They were great in helping us choose our items for our master bathroom remodel and the prices were very reasonable. We previously bought all our kitchen appliances from them with equally excellent service and value. "

"fair price, delivered on time. good sales staff"

"The appliances were shipped as I was told and the delivery was on time and to my garage. The driver was knowledgeable and courteous. I would recommend WDC for your next appliance purchase."

"This was our second fridge from WDC & both times service was excellent!"

"Jacki was very helpful, listened to what I requested and found the washer I needed"

"I was very satisfied with the appliances (wall oven and stove top). I purchased, though I picked them up myself, had a short time to have them installed. I had my wall oven installed by WDC Installers, who were very professional, and explained to me how to start up my oven, etc. they did a great job "modifying" the opening for my wall oven. Abul was very helpful, and ready to always help..thank you all.."

"I got a pasta maker for my Kitchenaide mixer. It was in perfect condition. You saved me a hundred dollars. Thank you."

"The staff was knowledgeable about the product. They loaned us samples of the finish before we ordered. The product arrived very will packed and in excellent condition."

"Dan our salesman was patient with us over the three visits we had to WDC to decide what to buy. We bought a frig, slide in stove and dishwasher. They were delivered and we opted to have the frig installed. That broke the first day. No ice or water from the door and can't control the temperature since all the sensors are on that panel. Service guy was here and it appears that our "floor model" needs an entire new door. The dishwasher got installed and day two the door panel completely broke off!! The service guy was here and said that all the plastic clips on one side broke off. He has ordered a new door. That appliance was in a box, not a floor model. Lastly, after all this heartache about spending almost $6K on appliances I called WDC and requested that they have someone come and install the slide in range and they actually told me it is was going to be $180. I just wanted some professional to be here so if it breaks I could see if he could fix it!! I bought all GE Profile since I was very careful in my reviews and shopping. This was three weeks of not deciding because I knew this was a big purchase. I am now left with seriously, two broken appliances and one still in the box that I am not sure will work either. I think WDC should install that range for free. This customer and her husband wish that they never made this purchase but all our old appliances are now gone. Sad!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

WarehouseDiscountCenter, Warehouse Discount Center rep has responded

“Dear Cindy,

As discussed with you today, I'm checking into the parts that are being ordered for your dishwasher and refrigerator. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-487-2298 if you require anything further.

The WDC Family”

"very professional, would use again"

"Perfect shipment and packaging! Great experience!"

"They kept a replacement part for our toilet for many months until I could get time to pick it up.

Good service - GARY

"Paul was a true professional. We knew what we wanted in all new appliances and he was very efficient in showing us everything. Delivery team was a dream."

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.